Friday, July 24, 2026

12:21 Ascension Portal Activation Countdown

12.21 ASCENSION PORTAL ACTIVATION PART 2

74 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's happening. The corrupt, the envious, the insolent and the entitled are revealing themselves.
      Now, we must balance it by revealing our Divine selves; the honest, the charitable, the brave, the valuable.

      Delete
  2. Love and Light to All!💞🛸💞🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want Heaven on earth and Heaven it shall be 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victory of the light 🧘‍♀️🧘🏻‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cosmic Consciousness..Check out this song! https://suno.com/s/D8yrYAkhOkQ6bY5U

    ReplyDelete
  6. (FRANCAIS /FRENCH)

    AUDIO Guide FRANÇAIS 2 officiel avec VISUELS+instructions à l'écran pour "ACTIVATION DU PORTAIL D’ASCENSION 12:21 Partie 2" du 25 Juillet 2026 à 7h53 CEST (Voix Cindy,Montage-mixage Eric Sibert musicien vibratoire, ajouté dans playlist Youtube officielle We Love Mass Meditation)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOZMUAl_6AQ
    ARTICLE EXPLICATIF (infos, vidéos...)
    https://fr.prepareforchange.net/2026/07/12/activation-du-portail-dascension-1221-partie-2-le-25-juillet-2026-a-7h53-cest7h53-utc3-meditations-de-renforcementinfos-intructions-videos-livestreams-posters/
    MÉDITATION FRANÇAISE en DIRECT "Activation Portail d'Ascension 12:21 Partie 2" le 25 Juillet 7h53 CEST heure française (début 7h15)
    https://www.youtube.com/live/ayeRqViKsF0?si=hmVCej6xs-9gwd4V
    EVENEMENT FACEBOOK FRANCAIS
    https://www.facebook.com/events/983291831432251

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, let'S manifest HEAVEN ON EARTH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Source, please let this be a tangible turning point. Igniting the truth of remembrance in the hearts of all life. Final liberation and absolute Light victory is here!🙏🎉🧡😎

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will be more than 144,000 strong.
    Together, we will activate this portal with tremendous power.
    We are creating a powerful alliance.
    May the Light shine powerfully upon the freedom of Planet Earth.
    Victory of the Light! ✨💥❤️
    The breakthrough is near.
    Cobra, thank you so much. ❤️
    And I am grateful to all the cosmic beings who are standing by our side.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We will be more than 144,000 strong.
    Together, we will activate this portal with tremendous power.
    We are creating a powerful alliance.
    May the Light shine powerfully upon the freedom of Planet Earth.
    Victory of the Light! ✨💥❤️
    The breakthrough is near.
    Cobra, thank you so much. ❤️
    And I am grateful to all the cosmic beings who are standing by our side

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's time for all of the Lightworkers, Lightwarriors, and Starseeds to set the stage for The Event!✨️🔑✨️
    144,000+++
    COmpression BReAkthrough on the horizon! VICTORY OF THE LIGHT!
    🛸✨️🔑✨️🤞🌎👍✨️🔑✨️🛸

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please fix the YouTube video so it is the same time as this. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clean the earth with all positive minds

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clean the earth with positive minds to all

    ReplyDelete
  15. Duality to Unity Consciousness and our abilities returned ...the 3D game of you can call it a game ..horror game I suppose is how it evolved is over. I will be joining the mediation and I have seen others promoting it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Cobra. We are ready for the great 12:21 Global Ascension Meditation. Together and united, we shall prevail. Thank you very much, Cobra. Victory to the Light.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think it's amazing how optimistic you all are about reaching the critical mass with such low profile lately in this blog and very little youtube views.
    i've never experienced something so transforming as this freaking portal we are going through and i just can't wait for the creator to start acting.
    can't take it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I suppose I will meditate when the YouTube live stream is and also when this timer says until they synchronize them.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  19. 3D to 5D. Victory of the light. Victory of APA-2

    ReplyDelete
  20. 60 Minutes mainstream news, short interview with Navy fighter pilots who had a lengthy encounter with a UFO. (This was 5 years ago and there's been so much disclosure since then, you can't follow it all.) Testimony like this is so legit, aired on TV, they're softening people up for the big announcement.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygB4EZ7ggig

    ReplyDelete
  21. Countdown to Ecstasy, like Steely Dan’s second album. It had to mean something…

    ReplyDelete

  22. Just In Time.
    https://youtu.be/u14swUR-pW4

    Manna - From Heaven.
    https://youtu.be/Vby1Jk0ypq8

    Imagine, Dragons. Thunder.
    https://youtu.be/2CIrmVHODZ4?t=9


    DC

    ReplyDelete
  23. Trump is about to attack Iran very severely, and threatens to blow up its important infrastructure. Iran will rightly retaliate and end the Cabals infrastructure within the region. This will cause the collapse of the world economy.
    What i find utterly ridiculous is that the very person the Light Forces chose to back , ie Trump, is the very person the dumb ass Light Forces are now having to oppose to try to halt this disaster from happening.
    Go ahead tell me i'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let Trump attack Iran , that regime needs to be CRUSHED. And let the economy collapse , it may be a disaster for you , it's not for me

      Delete
    2. My understand was genocide don was encourage to help ... but of course he didn't. After that they dropped the idea because it damn near collapsed the positive timeline.

      This isn't the first time taco don has claimed he will hit Iran severely yet Iran still stands and the Strait is still under their control despite the empire's military power.
      A collapsing economy will be the ONLY thing that will wake up the majority of the people.

      Counting down for tomorrow morning.

      Delete
  24. I thought this was AWESOME! Whoever did this deserves BIG props!👏😎
    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1982ub99Hg/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I thought this was AWESOME! Whoever did this deserves BIG props!👏😎
    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1982ub99Hg/

    ReplyDelete
  26. https://youtu.be/YMqc7qKeUsc?is=J4z5KkDC6SLRlonb

    🙏✨🌅🌳🪽

    ReplyDelete
  27. Only a bit over 9 hours... This will be massive. How fantastic.

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  28. We are way ahead in the Commonwealth Games, at least so far.

    ReplyDelete

  29. New Life.

    https://youtu.be/p5PVhrICfzQ



    Om.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Give thanks. I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've been pulling people into this who aren't particularly Cobra readers.....
    Many many people are aware of these big astrological conjunctions....so....tell your friends!! Victory of the Light!! ✨️✨️✨️✨️🎆🎆🎆🎆✨️✨️✨️✨️

    ReplyDelete
  32. ✨🤍VOTL🤍✨ I’m ready and I plan on meditating outside with the ships! They were present for all the booster meditations! 🩷✨🛸

    ReplyDelete
  33. Esta es la meditation mas importante del siglo XxI. He estado observando en Internet: cientos de organizaciones se han unido para meditar por el Portal 12:21 y trascender al Planetary Golden Timeline: la alegria espiritual que se siente en todo el mundo es altamente contagiosa y llena de muchas expectativas gozosas. Hasta la Victoria siempre!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Well they just introduced digital ID in the UK, The king just mentioned it. As in go on and just sign up to it. That surely won't last long. They are a bunch of idiots. No Digital ID!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I forgot this:

    King Charles just admitted the UK is COLLAPSING in real time | Redacted w Clayton Morris

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyOBnyjFDIA

    ReplyDelete
  36. Victory of The Light 🪽✨🪽✨

    ReplyDelete
  37. In any case, I will attend the final meditation session. I hope it is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Foi uma honra estar com vocês seres de luz ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  39. We Won Guys. I just feeled the message. We Won 🙌🏾

    ReplyDelete
  40. Stunning job, everyone! Victory of the Light !

    ReplyDelete
  41. That was a nice meditation. I think we are getting closer! Amazing work everyone!

    Victory of the Light!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Speriamo che la massa critica sia stata raggiunta. Un grande grazie a tutti coloro che hanno meditato. Un abbraccio di Luce a tutti🫂❌

    ReplyDelete
  43. I've lost my vehicle and survived a thunderstorm with my SD cards against corruption, did the meditation just now and it was wonderful energy despite my physical conditions.
    Thanks for everyone providing the good vibrations~~~
    Hope we were over critical mass.
    Time for the Golden Timeline!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Appena potrai aggiornaci caro Cobra. Grazie.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Personal experience: drawn to call myself a priest of the light. Abstractly and soulfully felt like a Venus initiation. Fucsia colors, oceans, dolphins in my mind's eye. I intuited the blue ray as aquarius and why we did this under Leo. Time stands still in winter, and the opposite sign bears the responsibility of activating it's energy.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Victory of the light 🙏 Thank you everyone for your participation 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  47. Misuse of Inspiration from Higher Dimension

    Light forces, such as the Arcturians, work on the Higher Mental Plane to inspire people and thus bring light into this dimension.

    Some people misuse this inspiration to flaunt their egos, which can diminish the light and promote darkness.

    I notice this particularly in song interpretations.

    The dark forces have likely exploited this human weakness to turn the New Age movement into a false New Age movement and keep it going.

    To give an example:

    In the following music video, I strongly sense that one performer is intent on flaunting her ego, while the other connects with her Higher Self to creatively interpret the song in an appropriate way.

    https://youtu.be/TCMBF7A4JPA

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hello dear Cobra and team, all Lightworkers ! I have a strong feeling that our mass meditation was very very successful! Keep in your heart the feeling of winner, to be in top and to be strong! Keep shining, hold the Light and share all your impressions throughout the activation! I felt a very powerful energy, almost devastating flux of energies, making me to believe we were in a large number doing this mass meditation in the same time and we have exceeded the critical mass ! We are waiting a new update dear Cobra, hopefully with brilliant news ! Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am starting to feel the hell to heaven conversions and am beginning to realize the power of this process. I can see how this can surely lead to the liberation and awakening of humanity!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Peace on Earth NOW💚🧡💜💙

    ReplyDelete
  51. Dear Cobra, my heart is filled with joy. I felt a great pillar of light descending upon Planet Earth and upon all those taking part in the meditation, and this Light radiated from the heart out to all of humanity. The Emerald Green Light, the Violet Light, the Golden Light, and the Opalescent Blue Light. It was beautiful! Thank you so much, Cobra, and to all the participants. Victory of the Light. 💫

    ReplyDelete