Sunday, August 23, 2026

Situation Update

Total Solar eclipse on August 12th was the moment of beginning of a very intense three month purification cycle which will be completed on November 11th.

This process was triggered by a huge amount of very pure intergalactic plasma from the M87 galaxy, which was sent into the Sun from the motherships positioned in the solar corona during the eclipse.

This plasma mixed with regular solar plasma and was visible in solar prominences during the totality phase of the eclipse. In the photo of the eclipse I took during totality, a strong solar prominence is visible as a violet speck at the 9'o clock position of the covered Solar disk:

 


Just before the beginning of the totality and just after it ended, a few seconds of the diamond ring effect provided a powerful opportunity to make the most important decisions, as this is the moment when free will is the strongest:

https://skyandtelescope.org/astronomy-news/how-to-see-the-diamond-ring-effect-during-a-total-solar-eclipse/

This is the photo I took of the diamond ring just as the totality ended:

 


The three month purification process will focus on the removal of the remaining non-physical dark network.

Internally, this process will manifest as emotional purification, as internal hell to heaven conversions will be fully operational.

Feelings of abandonment and betrayal by the Light, which were implanted in Atlantis, will be in the process of being cleared and removed. As soon as we understand that this betrayal and abandonment is just a belief system which was artificially implanted, we can release it and reconnect wit the Light again.

Non-physical Lurker infested anomaly is still very strong in the surface layer around the Earth, and it still interferes with manifestation process significantly. Positive thoughts, emotions and energies are not strong enough to penetrate into the subquantum unspace where the Lurker resides and remove its interference. The only energy strong enough to enter there and remove the Lurker is free will.

Externally, you can accelerate the process of hell to heaven conversions in any situation utilizing the Antarion Conversion protocol:

 


In 1996, the dark forces have infiltrated the physical plane of the planetary surface with many Draconians in cloned human bodies that have replaced certain politicians, CEOs, generals, lawyers, journalists and other people in positions of power.

Between 1996 and 1999 millions of Reptilians were born as human children to human parents, especially in developing countries with main entry points being Somalia, Afghanistan, India, China and Mexico. As soon as those Reptilians reached adulthood, they were sent to infiltrate USA and Europe in huge migrant waves starting in 2014, and still ongoing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_European_migrant_crisis

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/spanish-beach-stormed-ceuta-chaos-spreads

In 2024, Aldebarans, Andromedans and other positive star races started their own infiltration of the planetary surface, and it is still ongoing as well:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news-selections/world-news/men-emerge-from-manhole-covers-in-new-york-city-again

 


Since May 24th, the process of Compression Breakthrough has started and is accelerating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksq2Fl3WTJ0&t=3s

The Ashtar Command is getting very busy activating the surface:

https://ameblo-jp.translate.goog/cobrameditation/entry-12972923245.html?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ja&_x_tr_pto=wapp

One project of the Ashtar Command on the surface are the so-called Activators:

https://ameblo.jp/cobrameditation/entry-12877911029.html

Ashtar Command is also behind the push for Disclosure:

https://nypost.com/2026/08/15/us-news/late-vp-dick-cheney-oversaw-alien-detainment-situation-ufo-whistleblower-claims/

And is now also the main force behind this blog.

Third edition of the Portal 2012 book with recent blog posts has been released:

https://portal-report.com/

Cobrapedia app is available as well:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leportaildelumiere.encyclopedie

I have been guided to donate 600 pieces of tachionized gem grade cintamanis (4-7 grams each) to people who can not afford to buy them, for their personal use. People will only need to pay actual shipping costs directly to the contact person.

200 pieces will go to Lightworkers in Asia / Oceania, 200 pieces to Lightworkers in Europe / Africa, and 200 pieces to Lightworkers in North / Central / South Americas.

People in Asia can contact sharelightlove.777@gmail.com , people in Europe can email to sisterhoodParisVersailles@proton.me, and people in the Americas can contact via email to Joyandlove1@outlook.com.

On September 16th, there will be another exact Neptune Pluto sextile which will empower the energies of the 12:21 gateway even further.

Very soon after this, we will be having a workshop in Brussels on September 27th to anchor those new emerges, and you are more than welcome to join us:

 


Then on October 18th we will be having a workshop near Frankfurt to help anchoring the energies of the new financial system:

https://fra.freilauf.is/

 


 

And on October 23rd, just a few hours before a powerful Neptune Sedna sextile which is an important marker for the beginning of a new 26,000 year cycle, we will be having a workshop in Munich to accelerate the energies of the Compression Breakthrough:

https://muc.freilauf.is/

 


 

Victory of the Light!

20 comments:

  1. Love and Light to All!💞🛸💞🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://x.com/billykryzak/status/2091219462133350873?s=46

    Further analysis of the craft near Atlantic City, NJ. Spectacular footage and very clear. 💜

    As some have also commented, “NJ is on the old Atlantean equator or goddess equator/leyline. The Northeast megalopolis of the United States follows these energetic blueprints or conduction paths.”

    🛸💎🌊🐬✨🌅

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbJ6LwTrxRc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este importante informativo ofrece una Hoja de Ruta a corto plazo para el desencadenamiento del capítulo final de la Batalla entre el Bien y el Mal, toma de control de Hollywood, fin de la guerra en Irán y consecuencias para el reseteo del dinar iraquí y reestructuración del poder judicial en Estados Unidos, entre otros temas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Wxv4Q0UFo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchísimas Gracias! CO.BRA por la nueva información. ¡Victoria de la LUZ!. (ya está cerca: la primera oleada de plasma,(1° EVENTO).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone will get better and better!VOTL🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pour ceux qui veulent lire les Notes de l'atelier de Cobra qui a eu lieu à Paris en Juin 2026 / You can read the notes of the workshop which happened in Paris in June 2026 here :

    ANGLAIS/ENGLISH :
    https://prepareforchange.net/2026/07/10/official-notes-cobras-workshop-golden-timeline-and-activation-of-the-chalice-of-abundance-of-the-paris-vortex-in-paris-june-2026/

    FRANÇAIS :
    https://fr.prepareforchange.net/2026/07/11/notes-officielles-atelier-ligne-de-temps-doree-et-activation-du-calice-de-labondance-du-vortex-de-paris-par-cobra-a-paris-juin-2026cles-nouveau-paradis-nouvelle-terre-situatio/

    ReplyDelete
  8. DO NOT just give away the cintamani stones to the first cime-first served! Do a google search and an intuition check first! The ppl that can afford ir have the most ease getting ftee stuff! And the true lightworkers are usually very poor and have energy and manifestation blockages agains receiving free things, money or any help that may improve theyr lives! Don't just trust whoever shows up in your inbox! Please, be wise about this. We need the real lightworkers to get help, not the unconscious lazy and wealthy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    I would like to share a little bit about what has been happening in my life since the first sighting above my house a month ago, and also following the eclipse.

    I apologize, this comment is going to be long. But it is important. And meaningful to those who believe.

    By nature, I am a doubting Thomas, despite witnessing exceptionally "not normal outlier" events my entire life. Since my video of a sighting above my house, everything changed in my heart and soul. The interaction and sightings have increased. So, naturally, I asked that before moving forward, I needed to be 100% certain that what I am experiencing is real. And not the product of a lonely person with mental illness.

    About a week ago, my prayer was answered. The same object I first filmed a month ago reappeared. Much, much closer this time. Most importantly, I felt a tug telling me to look above the object and keep looking. Way up in the sky, way past airplane traffic I saw a star. The time of the day is noon!. Clear dry desert skies where I live..

    I feel safe sharing what I saw. One "star" was visible. Then a second appeared, followed by a third. They aligned in a straight line, and then a triangle. Of course I cried. My prayer was answered.

    The event did not end there. It was followed by more sightings for the following hour with what I call "magical" happenings.

    That night, I witnessed the MOAB of doubt breakers. I do not feel comfortable sharing details for safety reasons. And I do not use my phone at night for practical and other reasons. The undeniable event changed me forever. I cried. ...from deep joy and emotional release. I have joy and happiness in my heart for the first time since incarnating here.

    Which brings me to the purpose of this long comment. These past weeks, I have felt an intense need to be reunited with my twin-soul, or at least a soulmate. Her presence has only grown stronger in my heart.

    PERSONAL INCANTATION:
    "All visions can be changed. The power of belief suggests the union between he who awaits and she, with an infinite amount of beauty, can manifest new destinies together. The framework need not be limited to earth. A timeline may begin on earth and then continue to unfold in the --blank/ removed-- star system: 'I believe" is the key magic word to creating a new portal. Together we shall manifest infinitely."

    Absolute best of all possible love to all who want to receive!
    --




    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou Cobra !! I am in Australia and didn't have the finances to attend in Sydney which I dearly would have loved. I'm wondering if it's possible for a written information piece to be given to enable the use of the Activators ? Maree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oneness family. Give thanks for the update. One Love. Victory Of The Light.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much dear Cobra! Here is the Romanian translation of the update:
    https://evak2019.blogspot.com/2026/08/actualizarea-situatiei-de-cobra-23.html
    Telegram Cobra channel: https://t.me/PortalulCobra/1331

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sun photos!

    That Dr. Phil and David Grusch interview is so legit, then covered by the NY Post—exciting times. David Grush has been testifying in all the Congressional UFO hearings. He was an Air Force major, a military intelligence officer, and analyst for the National Reconnaissance Office which is super spy and UFO stuff.
    This latest batch of UFO files a couple weeks ago, the fifth one(!), was early-released to prominent people—celebrity psychologist Dr. Phil being one of them. Dr. Phil had David Grusch on his show to discuss it.
    I had been watching this great military analysis Youtube channel by a former solider called Cappy Army. I'd actually recommended it on this page since it has good geopolitical research. Cappy had only covered normal military stuff, but now thinks UFOs are 100% legit and has been making videos detailing UFO file incidents and creating CGI illustrations of what happened. His video on the latest files is good, they're indeed getting better each time. My favorite was in Afghanistan, if I remember correctly, military helicopter crews got in a lengthy chase and dogfight with large glowing orbs. The pilots were terrified and surely thought it was the end of the world. It includes their radio communication with the base.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6xLLewxcX0

    ReplyDelete
  14. ✨💖 Calling all kindred hearts! 💖✨

    Join 💗 Resilient Hearts 💗, our friendly independent chat room where we connect, share insights and circulate information related to Portal 2012, We Love Mass Meditation and Prepare for Change.

    💞 Join us here:
    https://discord.gg/NCbBEBDqv9

    Stay informed about upcoming global and monthly meditations, meet like-minded souls and be part of a caring community devoted to connection, awareness and positive change. 🌟💗

    Together, resilient hearts shine brighter! 💓✨

    ReplyDelete
  15. Questo aggiornamento è stato molto chiaro, finalmente un glossario. Grazie Cobra per questo glossario informativo, pratico e veloce. L'ho scaricato naturalmente. Ora capisco meglio i miei stati d'animo un po' altalenanti. Infatti, dopo l'eclissi di Sole l'emotività è andata all'ennesima potenza. L'undici novembre non è lontano, spero che poi tutto possa essere più distensivo e domabile. Pace a tutti.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is there a version of the Cobrapedia that isn't a phone app? I really hate using my phone for anything if there's a larger device available.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I no longer expect The Event. I only hope that a world war and the Black Death don't break out in the next few years, or any stories of the Mark of the Beast, supervolcanoes, earthquakes, or tsunamis. But according to Biggs, those are already predetermined facts on a spiritual level. What can you do? Just take those you want and flee Earth in panic? Biggs has already seen it. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  18. apparently some of the earth surface metros are connected to deeper underground systems absolutely…..heres a picture in the taipei metro system…..crazy stuff its a true story;probably-hahahahaha…..

    https://x.com/RandyNo56597711/status/2091723578945454480

    Taipei Metro

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that. Very, very good. Thank you so much Cobra and Light Forces!! I just can't wait to be out of this. We must be nearing the end! Come on everyone!
    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete