Sunday, November 4, 2012

Short Notice about Weekly Liberation Meditations

There were many daylight saving time changes in various parts of the world in the last few weeks. We are having our worldwide meditations every Sunday 7 pm Greenwich time (GMT) regardless of time changes worldwide so you can use that as a reference. To covert that time to your curent time zone click here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html 

Also, the countdown clock on my blog will tell you how much time is still remaining to the next meditation.

2 comments:

  1. "Upon suffering beyond suffering; the Red Nation shall rise again and it shall be a blessing for a sick world. A world filled with broken promises, selfishness and separations. A world longing for light again. I see a time of seven generations when all the colors of mankind will gather under the sacred Tree of Life and the whole Earth will become one circle again. In that day there will be those among the Lakota who will carry knowledge and understanding of unity among all living things, and the young white ones will come to those of my people and ask for this wisdom. I salute the light within your eyes where the whole universe dwells. For when you are at that center within you and I am that place within me, we shall be as one." ~ Thunder Horse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Synchronicity. At the end of my nice meditation music (and meditation), randomly came on one of my 'Waking Up' songs - We are One.
    Loving the vibes

    ReplyDelete