Sunday, September 13, 2026

VTX unstable, black alert at 504

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Amazingly, thousands of evolved "good" ets with ultra evolved tech cant beat them.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it doesn't make much sense. Why can't the Galactics teleport the bad guys right off planet and directly to Great Central Sun? Do the transporters not work because still too much dark anomaly on planet surface? Some kind of "Samson option" that would get triggered? This place was absolutely CRAWLING with non-physical dark entities and energies. Maybe that is the holdup?๐Ÿคท It's safe to say we've all ran outta patience. Let's end this evil shitshow fucking yesterday!!!

      Delete
  2. The Key of New Earth unites with the Key of New Heaven

    https://youtu.be/VPRjCeoBqrI

    https://lyricstranslate.com/de/coldplay-sky-full-stars-lyrics.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I agree... I thought things would get exciting and something would finally happen, but it's even more boring than in recent years. Except that everything is getting more and more expensive...

      Delete
    2. I know everything is getting more and more expensive. Every time I go grocery shopping, I get more and more frustrated. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
      Prices keep going up because a small number of people control the world’s essential resources, and apparently, they don’t want us to enjoy a peaceful, carefree life. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’ธ
      So instead of fighting the darkness with more anger, I’ve been responding with more Goddess Vortex Meditation and Bodhi Light Pillar Meditation. ✨๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ’ซ
      And guess what happened?
      The typhoon changed course. ๐ŸŒ€➡️๐ŸŒŠ
      Global temperatures dropped. ๐ŸŒ❄️
      Coincidence? You decide. ๐Ÿ˜‰
      But I’ll keep meditating. If the world is getting darker, I’m choosing to send more light. ✨

      Delete
  4. Penetrate into the subquantum unspace

    Cobra:
    Positive thoughts, emotions and energies are not strong enough to penetrate into the subquantum unspace where the Lurker resides and remove its interference. The only energy strong enough to enter there and remove the Lurker is free will.

    https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2026/08/situation-update.html

    https://youtu.be/cViChLNykIQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Light Forces should storm the Black Nobility's castle at all costs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค’

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello

    Absolute and total victory of the Light.

    For those who were called to work with the goddess energy, victory is at hand.

    Something very important was healed and anchored in a higher density, as well as here on earth.

    I've noticed the dark matrix stooges went out of their way to disrupt total magic last night at 4:00 AM.... What dunces.

    Too late, the Goddess is incredibly focused and anchored extreme power in the right place.

    Best and absolute total love to anyone wanting to receive.
    --

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ✨๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿชฝ๐ŸŒ…

      Delete
    2. ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน❤️❤️❤️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

      Delete
    3. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’•✨️๐Ÿ’•

      Delete
    4. All I’m seeing is unrestrained psychotic behavior. I am beyond the point of caring about this feel good nonsense. Change in the physical world is the only thing that matters to me. Specifically, the release of medbeds. I don't care about empty words about love or compassion. I’m not capable of expressing or receiving either at this point.

      Delete
    5. https://x.com/billykryzak/status/2099455935420764355?s=46

      Activity and Craft along Old Atlantean equator/goddess equator as VOTL628 and previous portal posts identified. Proximity to ocean is also a factor.

      ๐Ÿ›ธ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’œ

      Delete
  8. ๐Ÿ’—✨๐ŸŒŸ Resilient Hearts ๐ŸŒŸ✨๐Ÿ’— is an independent chat room where we share and discuss information related to Portal 2012, We Love Mass Meditation, and Prepare for Change. ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–

    ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ•Š️ We also keep each other updated about upcoming global and monthly meditations and provide a space for friendly conversation, discussion, connection, and community. ๐Ÿ’ž✨๐ŸŒˆ

    ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ If you'd like to join us:
    https://discord.gg/NCbBEBDqv9

    ✨๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ Together, resilient hearts shine brighter. ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’–✨

    ReplyDelete
  9. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ♥️♥️♥️VOTL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love and light to All!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello 32
    I signed up to get news updates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Per i Semi Stellari non รจ soltanto noioso ma addirittura doloroso per i piรน potenti. Gli attacchi vanno bene oltre soglie passate giร  sperimentate. La Matrix sta cercando di percuotere lo stato mentale ed emotivo attraverso un'ottava piรน bassa con energie a bassa frequenza, tutto questo per spremere i Semi Stellari e colpirli e drenare l'ultimo lush che gli resta e succhiare le ultime energie.. per non farsi cogliere impreparati bisogna modificare uno ad uno tutti i vecchi schemi di reazione attraverso nuovi schemi di reazione emotiva che possano offrire l'immunitร  dagli architetti del male. Si puรฒ chiedere aiuto e protezione a Yeshua, all'Arcangelo Michele e ai ๐Ÿ‰ draghi di Sophia che sono molto potenti contro gli attacchi spirituali ed energetici.

    ReplyDelete
  13. VTX รจ la Griglia Planetaria. In pratica quando le entitร  parassite attaccano la Griglia abbassano in un certo modo il quoziente di Luce che permea lo strato di protezione per cui siamo piรน scoperti agli attacchi oscuri. Proteggetevi.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "We of the Ashtar Command are delighted whenever we see an X-class flare occur because it means the momentum toward the solar flash is building. Each one serves as a signal to all galactic beings assisting Earth that the plan is on schedule. Know that by the time the great solar event arrives, you will have been prepared by many such flares. Each one adjusting your energy body to handle a little more light. In this way, the solar flash will not be a shock that overwhelms. It will be the culmination of many steps, a joyous quantum leap that feels like the natural next step after these smaller preludes."

    Something Was Just Detected Inside the Solar Storm… This Is Only the Beginning | Ashtar

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoahUjl72O8

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’ve been facing some of the most horrible attacks by the US government and the Cabal basically on a daily basis but this past week have been over the chart, including on September 11th (Poisoning, Bio-Chemical, Direct Energy/Electronic warfare, Drugs fumes, gangstalker etc.) and the entire day and night yesterday: Torture in NYC!

    Did I hit a nerve?

    I hate to see the Light Forces wasting time with “Trash”, and I’m sick and tired of being tortured and killed because a bunch of demons that should have been completely, utterly and permanently removed from this planet by now.

    No Mercy for evil.!

    ReplyDelete
  16. David was hallucinating again when he said the solar flash had happened. Figures, my walking never got better. I'm just waiting for the solar flash to actually happen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. people dont know how to meditate so they create problems for other kind people ,light workers are a joke when they dont meditate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. "It is going to get more chaotic in your world and that is exactly what needs to happen. Dear beloved brothers and sisters of Earth, I come forward as Ashtar, commander of the Galactic Light Forces, embracing you in our united love. It is truly going to get more chaotic in your world. A crescendo of cosmic energies and world events is building all around you. You have already seen turbulence in daily life growing. And yet, I tell you, this is only the beginning of an even greater acceleration of change. As old structures of society crumble and long hidden truths rise to the surface, it may seem as if everything familiar is coming undone at once. Do not fall into fear at this. The chaos is not here to punish you. It is here to awaken you and to cleanse what no longer serves. In the face of intensifying challenges and swirling uncertainty, your greatest task is to align unwaveringly with the divine presence within you. That spark of source in your heart. When the external world feels like a storm, center yourself in the deep calm of your soul. By inviting the light of the creator into each situation, you become the eye of that storm. A beacon of peace amidst the confusion. very moment offers you this sacred choice. You can contract in fear or you can expand in love. And the way forward now and always is to
    One powerful way to do this is by asking the right questions. Questions that reconnect you to your divine core. These simple, heartfelt questions act as guiding stars to keep you oriented toward your highest path. Even when the night around you grows darkest, whenever you feel tested or troubled, pause and ask, "How can I love this person, place, or thing more?" In the midst of any conflict or frustration, sincerely wonder, what do I need to do to bring God's love into this situation?"

    It Is Going to Get More Chaotic… Something Much Bigger Has Already Been Set in Motion | Ashtar

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA3IeVGU8v4

    ReplyDelete
  19. How many blackalerts will there be?

    ReplyDelete
  20. If the Galactics could find a way to remove the agents and boosters, soon then we will see progress. All those boosters every day follow their list and the most people have no idea about it, in Germany are so many. The lightworkers are standard customers without knowing that. Usually are pretending to do sports in the city. My dear Light Forces Germany .......please do something ....the cabal office.....Victory of the Light

    ReplyDelete