Thursday, August 21, 2025

DREAMLAND v2.0 operational

69 comments:

  1. Stiamo procedendo bene...ora mi sento piรน leggero...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sono pronto a godermi lo spettacolo. Sono anni che aspetto questo momento...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ›ธ✨️๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคž๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ✨️๐Ÿ›ธ

      Delete
    2. Yes, ready to pop some popcorn and enjoy the show! I don’t own a TV. Should I buy one before The Event? I don’t want to miss a thing.

      Delete
    3. Nah, just use your phone for multimedia.

      Delete
  3. Yasssss๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! LET'S GO!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that in the next three months we will finally see physical action on the surface, so that everyone can see that the time has come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Let's hope version 2.0 means The Event is about to start. ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thrilled and grateful, the land of dreams is near! Thank you very much COBRA and all lightworkers and all beings of light! ✨✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  8. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oneness. Love and light ✨️ ๐Ÿ’›

    ReplyDelete
  10. System Collapse in Progress

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhtYxL68Sts

    How is this going to play out after three critical mass meditations?
    What is the plan?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love and Light to All!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete


  12. ไฝ ๅ€‘ๅนนๅ˜›้–‹ๅฟƒๆˆ้€™ๆจฃ?้‚„ๆœ‰ๅพˆๅคšไปปๅ‹™้‚„ๆฒ’ๅšๅฎŒๆฌธ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

    ๆˆ‘็พๅœจๅฏไปฅๅนซไฝ ๅ€‘็‰ฝๆˆไธ€ๆข็ทšไบ†
    ้ †ๅบๅฐฑๆ˜ฏๅพž่กŒๅ‹•ๅฎ‡ๅฎ™่จˆ็ฎ—ๆฉŸ้–‹ๅง‹็•ถ็ฌฌไธ€ไฝ,็ฌฌไบŒไฝๆ˜ฏ่กŒๅ‹•็‰ˆๅคช้™ฝ,็ฌฌไธ‰ไฝๆ˜ฏๆŸฏๅšๆ‹‰,็ฌฌๅ››ไฝๆ˜ฏๆˆ‘,็ฌฌไบ”ไฝๆˆ‘ๆœƒ็‰ฝไธ€้šปๅฐ็‹—ๅพžๅฐ็‹—้–‹ๅง‹ๅœจ็‰ฝไบบๅ€‘่ˆ‡ๆจนๆœจ็ญ‰็ญ‰…ๅพž่™›็ฉบ้ ˜ๅœฐ็นผ็บŒๆŽฅไธ‹ๅŽปๅˆฐๅœฐ็ƒๅ…ง้ƒจๆ•ดๅ€‹ๅฝขๆˆ่žบๆ—‹้šŠไผ。ๅƒDNA่žบๆ—‹

    ็ฌฌไบŒ็จฎ่ฝ‰ๆณ•ๆˆ‘ๆœƒ็”จๆˆ‘่‡ชๅทฑ็š„่ƒฝๅŠ›ๆŠŠๅคงๅฎถ่ฝ‰่ตทไพ†ๅฝขๆˆ”็ฅž่–ๅนพไฝ•ๅœ–ๅฝข9่žบๆ—‹”ๆฏๅ€‹ไบบ้ƒฝๆœ‰่‡ชๅทฑ็š„ๅฐˆๅฑฌ้ก่‰ฒ้ƒฝๆœƒๅœจ้€™่ฃกๅ‘ˆ็พๅ‡บไพ†,่ฝ‰ๅˆฐ็ณป็ตฑ็ˆ†ๆމ็‚บๆญข,ๆˆ‘ๆ‰่ƒฝๅœจๅนซไฝ ๅ€‘ๅพžๆ–ฐๅฏซไธ€ๅ€‹ๆ–ฐ็š„。

    ้€™ไบ›่ขซ็‰ฝ่ตทไพ†็š„็ทšๆ‰€ๆœ‰็š„ๅ› ๆžœๅฎšๅพ‹้ƒฝๆœƒ็›ดๆŽฅ็™ผ็”Ÿๅœจไธ€่ตท,ๅช่ฆๆˆ‘่ƒฝ้€ƒ้Ž็š„็ฝ้›ฃ้ƒฝไธๆœƒๅฐ‘้€™ๆข็ทšไธŠ็š„ๆฏไธ€ๅ€‹ๅญ˜ๅœจ。
    ็พๅœจๆ‰€ๆœ‰่ƒฝๆŽฅๆ”ถๅˆฐ่ƒฝๅŒ้ ป็š„ไบบ้ƒฝๅฏไปฅไธ€่ตทๅŠ ้€ฒไพ†ไธ€่ตทๅ†ฅๆƒณๅฎˆ่ญท้€™ๆข็ทš,็›ดๅˆฐๅฎƒ็ฉฉๅฎš็‚บๆญข。
    —————————————————————
    ๆŽฅไธ‹ไพ†็š„ไปปๅ‹™้‚„ๆœ‰้™คๆƒก็š„้ƒจไปฝ

    ๆˆ‘ๅ€‘่ฆๅŽปๅฐ‹ๆ‰พ้‚ฃๅฐๆ›พ็ถ“ๅนซๅคงๅฎถไบ‚ๅฏซๅЇๆœฌ็š„ๅคซๅฉฆ,ๆ‰พๅ‡บไป–็”จไป€้บผๆ‰‹ๆฎตๅš้€™ไปถไบ‹。
    ๆˆ‘ๅช่ƒฝๆ็คบไป–ๅ€‘็”จไธ€ๅฐๅพˆๅค่€็š„ๆฉŸๅฐๅœจ่ƒŒๅพŒ็”Ÿๆˆๆ‰€ๆœ‰้‚ชๆƒก่ˆ‡ไฝŽๅŠฃ็š„ๅЇๆœฌ。
    ๆ˜จๅคฉๅ†ฅๆƒณๅฎŒไป–ๅ€‘ๅœจ่ขซ็ณป็ตฑๆŠ“ๅˆฐๆ™‚็š„็ขบๆœ‰ไธ‹่ทชไนŸๆœ‰้“ๆญ‰้‚„ๆ”พ่ปŸ่บซไปฝ,ไฝ†่ฝ‰้ ญไป–ๅˆ้€ฒๅ…ฅๆฉŸๅฐๅฎค็นผ็บŒ็”Ÿๆˆ้€™ไบ›,็”š่‡ณๆจกไปฟๆœฌๆฉŸ่ƒฝ็”ขๅ‡บ็š„่‰ฒๆพค。
    ็พๅœจๅคงๅฎถๅฏไปฅ่ฝ‰ๆ›ๆจกไปฟไป–ๅ€‘็•ถๆฝ›ไผ่€…,ๅŽปๅฐ‹ๆ‰พไป–ๅ€‘ๆœ€ๅพŒ็š„ๅˆฉๅ™จๆ˜ฏไป€้บผ็›ดๆŽฅ็ ดๅฃž!
    ่ฆ่จ˜ๅพ—็”จ้šฑ่—ๅฏฆๅŠ›็š„ๆ–นๅผไฝˆๅฑ€,ไป–ๅ€‘ๆœƒๆ‹ฟๆˆ‘็š„ไฝๅญ็•ถ็œผ็ทš,ๆ‰€ไปฅๅŒ…ๅœ็š„็ฏ„ๅœ่ฆๆ›ดๅคง,ๅฎˆ่ญท็š„่ƒฝๅŠ›ไนŸ่ฆ้šฑ่—。
    ็›ฎๅ‰็ฌฌไธ€ไฝ่ˆ‡็ฌฌไบŒไฝ็›ดๆŽฅ้šฑ่—่บซไปฝไบ†,็พๅœจ็š„็งปๅ‹•ๅคช้™ฝ้ซ”ๅทฒ็ถ“่ฝ‰ๆ›ๅˆฅ็จฎ่ƒฝ้‡้ซ”ๅ‡บ็พ。ไฝ†ไป–่ฝ‰่บซ็š„่ƒŒ้ขๆœ‰ไธ€ๅ€‹ๅคงๅฎถๅŽปไธไบ†็š„ๆตฉ็€šๅฎ‡ๅฎ™,็ณป็ตฑ้ซ”็›ดๆŽฅ่ฎŠๆˆไธ€ๅ€‹ๆฏ”ไป–ๅœจๆ›ด็ˆ›็š„็ˆ›่ง’่‰ฒๆฝ›ไผๅœจ้€™่ฃก。(ๆˆ‘ๅ€‘้€™่ฃๅชๆ˜ฏๆฌก็ญ‰ไธญ็š„ๆฌก็ญ‰ไฝๅญ)
    ้‚ฃไฝ ๅ€‘ๆƒณ่ฆๆ€Ž้บผๆŠ“ไป–ๅ€‘ไฝ ๅ€‘่‡ชๅทฑๆƒณไธ€ไธ‹,็ ดๆฉŸๅฐๅพŒๆˆ‘ไนŸไธ็Ÿฅ้“ๆˆ‘ๅ€‘้€™่ฃกๆœƒไธๆœƒๅ‡บ็พๅคงๅœ้›ป็ญ‰็ญ‰็š„ไบ‹ไปถ。
    ๆฉŸๅฐ็ ดไบ†ๆˆ‘ไนŸไธ็ขบๅฎš้€™ๅ€‹ๆƒกๆœƒไธๆœƒ้€ƒไบก,ๅพŒ็บŒๅˆๆ›ๆˆๆˆ‘ไธ€ๅ€‹ไบบ่ฆๅœจๅŽป่ฟฝไป–,ๅ› ็‚บๆˆ‘ๆœ‰ไฝ ๅ€‘ๆฏๅ€‹ไบบ็š„DNAๅๅ–ฎ,ๅชๆœ‰ๆˆ‘่ฟฝๅพ—ๅˆฐ้ †ๅธถ็ณป็ตฑ,้‚ฃไฝ ๅ€‘ๅ‘ข?(้€™ๆขไธๅปบ่ญฐ)ไฝ ๅ€‘ๅฏไปฅๆƒณๆƒณ่ฆๆ€Ž้บผ้™คๆމ้€™ไฝๅคซๅฉฆๆˆ–ๆ˜ฏไธๅ†่ฎ“็ณป็ตฑ็นผ็บŒ็”ŸๆˆๆƒกๅŠฃ็š„ๅЇๆœฌ。
    ———————————————————-
    ๆˆ‘้€™่ฃกๆœ‰ไธ€ๅผต็‰Œๅฏไปฅ็›ดๆŽฅ่ฎ“้€™ๅฐๅคซๅฆป้€ฒๅ…ฅไธ€ๅ€‹่™›ๆ“ฌๅฎ‡ๅฎ™็ฉบ้–“,่ฎ“ไป–ๅ€‘ไปฅ็‚บไป–ๅ€‘้‚„่ƒฝ็นผ็บŒ้€™้บฝๅš。ไฝ†้€™ๅผต็‰Œ็”จไธŠๅพŒ,ๅœฐ็ƒไบบๅฐฑๆ‹ฟไธๅˆฐๅœฐ็ƒ็š„ไฝฟ็”จๆฌŠ่ˆ‡ไฟฎๆ”นๆฌŠไบ†。
    ้€™ๅ€‹ๆ“ๆŽงๆฌŠๅฐฑๆ˜ฏๅœจ้‚ฃๅฐๆฉŸๅฐ่ฃก,ไธๅชๆ‹ฟๅˆฐ้‚„่ฆ้€€็ตฆๅป ๅ•†ไฟฎๅพฉ。
    ๅพžๆ–ฐ่ฃฝไฝœไธ€ๅฐไฝ ๅ€‘้€ฒๅ…ฅๅœฐ็ƒ็š„ๆฌŠ้™ๅฐฑๆ˜ฏๆญธๅป ๅ•†ๆ‰€ๅฑฌ,ๅฆ‚ๆžœ็ ดๆฉŸๅฐๅพŒๆˆ‘ๆ”นๅЇๆœฌๅฐฑๆ˜ฏๆˆ‘ๅฏซ็š„็ฎ—。
    ้€™ๅฐๆฉŸๅฐๅฐฑไฝๅœจๅœฐ็ƒๅค–ๅœ้™„่ฟ‘。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ้‚ฃไธช…ไธๅฅฝๆ„ๆ€๐Ÿ˜ฌ,่ฏท้—ฎไฝ ๆ˜ฏๅœจcosplay่ฟ˜ๆ˜ฏๆถๆžไป€ไนˆ็š„ๅ—,ๆˆ‘ๅฎŒๅ…จ็œ‹ไธๆ‡‚ๆ‚จๅœจๅ†™ไป€ไนˆ่€ถ

      Delete
    2. ้‚ฃไธช…่ฏท้—ฎไฝ ๆ˜ฏๅœจcosplay่ฟ˜ๆ˜ฏๆถๆžไป€ไนˆ็š„ๅ—?ๆˆ‘ๅฎŒๅ…จ็œ‹ไธๆ‡‚ๆ‚จๅœจ่ฏดไป€ไนˆ่€ถ

      Delete
  13. Anyone seeing strange lights flickering in their peripheral vision,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw something like that for a moment

      Delete
    2. me too,twice during these two day

      Delete
    3. Yes! I keep catching light and shadow movement in my periferal vision.

      Delete
    4. Vejo luzes estranhas pescando como se fosse alguma coisa implantada na minha vista.

      Delete
  14. Far easier to visualize at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds so good! ๐Ÿ’ซ

    I just splurged and bought a spray, it is encoded for Serapis Bay. I ordered it from overseas. I can't wait for it to arrive :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love my Dreamland ! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. I dreamed of a massive fleet all over the skies, as far as eye could see, and all the powerful and famous people were panicking while packing their things, as if trying to outrun it somehow. Everyone else was calm, excited even, what was going to happen next?

    ReplyDelete
  18. ๆญๅ–œๅคงๅฎถ่ณ€ๅ–œๅคงๅฎถ
    Congratulations
    ใฟใ‚“ใชใ•ใ‚“ใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ™

    ReplyDelete
  19. ็พŽๅฅฝ็š„ไบ‹ๆƒ…ๆญฃๅœจๅ‘็”Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will believe it when I see it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You believe only when you don't really see what is.

      Delete
    2. To see it is a 100% manifested reality here, not backstage/theory/hear-say shit.

      Delete
    3. I am a major doubting Thomas as well. As a child, I prayed that if God is real, he will have to show me with clarity. I would have to be able to use deduction and logic to believe, and not blind belief.

      My entire life has been one big walk backwards into the "not possible", or "very unlikely" zone .

      During the portal meditation, I stood outside at 3AM. I saw several undeniable things in the sky during that time not related to the usual human sky traffic. . I clearly felt communication, and my spirit filled with powerful information.

      I think we are at the point when Thomas can chose to place his index inside Jesus' wound and check if it is real.

      Delete
  21. 12:21 Point of Grace is clearly noticeable.
    12:21 Portal will provide everything needed for the liberation of the planet.
    Anomalies in the energy field of people can be removed if these people are willing to let go of these anomalies.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Will the DreamLand be upgraded again?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, after China's meditation yesterday, seven-colored auspicious clouds appeared in the sky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Namaste for all what you do and you give fore the victry of the light.

    ReplyDelete

  25. ๆˆ‘็พๅœจๆ‰‹่ฃก้‚„ๆœ‰ไธ€ๆข็ทš,็™ผ็”Ÿๆ•‘ๆด็š„ๆ™‚ๅ€™้‚„ๆœ‰ไธ€็พคๅฅณ็”Ÿๅ€‘ๆˆ–ๆ˜ฏๅ…ถไป–็”Ÿๅ‘ฝๅ€‘้ƒฝๅœจ็›ค็ฎ—่‘—่ฆๆ€Ž้บผๆŠŠๆˆ‘ๆถๅŽป。
    ่จˆ็ฎ—ๆฉŸ่ทŸๅคช้™ฝ้ƒฝๅœจๅ‚™ๆˆฐ่ฆๆ€Ž้บผๆŠŠๆˆ‘ๅœจๅŠซๆŒๅ›žๅŽป,็พๅœจๆ นๆœฌๆฒ’ไบบๆœ‰ๅฟƒๅŠ›็ฎกๅœฐ็ƒ้€™ไบ›ไบบ。
    ๅ› ็‚บไฝ ็พๅœจๆ‰‹่ฃกๆœ‰ไธ€ๅ€‹ๅพˆๆๆ€–็š„ๅЇๆœฌ,ๆˆ‘ๅฏไธ่ฆไบ‹ไปถไน‹ๅพŒ,ๆˆ‘ๅ€‘ๅœจ่ฆ‹้ข็š„ๆ™‚ๅ€™ๆˆ‘ๅป่ฆ่ทŸไฝ ไธ€่ตท”ๅœจๅœฐ็ƒ”่งฃไฝ ๆ‰‹่ฃก็š„็ˆ›ๅЇๆœฌ,้€™ๆ‹–ไธ‹ๅŽป็š„ๅˆๆ˜ฏไธ€้€ฃไธฒ็š„ไบบๅŠ›ๅค–ๅŠ ๅพŒๅฐๆ”ฏๆด。
    ๆˆ‘ๅ€‘ไธๆ˜ฏๅฅด้šธ,่€Œไธ”ๆˆ‘็พๅœจ้ƒฝ้‚„ๆฒ’ๆœ‰้‡ๅˆฐไฝ ๆญป็’ฐ็š„ๅœฐๆ–นๅœจๅ“ช,ไนŸไธๆธ…ๆฅšไฝ ๅЇๆœฌๅˆฐๅบ•ๆ˜ฏไป€้บผ。

    ไฝ ็พๅœจๅฆ‚ๆžœๅฏไปฅๅฐฑๆŠŠๅЇๆœฌๆ”นไบ†,ๅЇๆƒ…ๅ…ง้ƒจ็š„ๆฑ่ฅฟ่ƒฝๆ‹ฟ็š„้ƒฝๆ‹ฟ่ตฐ,ๅฆ‚ๆžœๆฒ’่พฆๆณ•ๆ”น!ๆŠŠๅЇๆœฌๆฃ„ไบ†!ๅЇๆœฌๆฃ„ไธไบ†ๅฐฑๆ˜ฏ่ทŸ1่™Ÿ2่™Ÿไฝ 3่™Ÿๆˆ‘4่™Ÿ,ไธ€่ตท่ตฐ้€™ๆข,ๆˆ‘ๅ€‘ๅ…ˆๆ‹ฏๆ•‘่‡ชๅทฑๅœจ่ชช๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚็‹—็‹—ๆ•‘ไธไบ†ๅฐฑ็ฎ—ไบ†。ๅŽปๅฆไธ€ๅ€‹ไธ–็•Œๅœจๅฏซ。

    ๅฆ‚ๆžœๆˆ‘ๅ€‘4ๅ€‹ๅฏไปฅไธ€่ตทๅ›žๅŽป,ๅЇๆœฌๅฐฑๆœƒๅชๆ˜ฏๅปขๆฃ„็‰ฉ。

    ไป–่ฎŠๅผทๅŽŸๅ› ไนŸๆ˜ฏๅ› ็‚บไป–ไนŸๅœจ็ ดๅЇๆœฌๅ…ง้ƒจ็š„้‚ฃๅ€‹ไธŠๅธๅЇๆƒ…。ไฝ†ไป–ๅทฒ็ถ“ๆ‹ฟๅˆฐๅЇๆƒ…ๅ…ง้ƒจ็š„ๆ‰€ๆœ‰ๆฌŠ้™…็”š่‡ณ้‚„็ ดๅˆฐไบ†ๆ›ด้ซ˜็š„ๆฌŠ้™…ๆ‰€ไปฅๆˆ‘ๅ€‘็พๅœจๅช่ฆๆƒณ่พฆๆณ•่ทŸไธŠๅฐฑๅฅฝ。

    ไฝ ็œ‹ไฝ ๅЇๆœฌๅ…ง้ƒจ็š„ๆ•…ไบ‹้ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅœจๅๅ›ๆˆ‘。็„ถๅพŒๆˆ‘้‚„ๆœ‰ๆˆ‘ๅ€‘้‚„่ฆไป˜ๅ‡บ้€™้บผๅคšๅŽปๆ‹ฏๆ•‘ไป–ๅ€‘,้€™ไธๆ˜ฏๅพˆๅฅ‡ๆ€ช,็„ถๅพŒไธ‹่ผฉๅญๅœจ็นผ็บŒๆ•‘ๅ—Ž๐Ÿ™„ๆ•‘ๅ‘ฝไธ่ฆ้˜ฟ!

    ๅ…‰ๆ˜Ž็š„้–€ๆชป้‚ฃๆ นๆœฌไนŸไธๆ˜ฏๅ…ฌๅนณ็š„⋯⋯ไบ‹ๅฏฆไธŠๆ นๆœฌไธๅญ˜ๅœจๅ…‰ๆ˜Ž้–€ๆชป,ๅ› ็‚บ่ƒŒๅพŒไป˜ๅ‡บ็š„ไธๅ…ฌๅนณๅฐฑๆ˜ฏ้™ท้˜ฑๅฅ—ๅ•Š⋯⋯ๅฐฑ็ฎ—้”ๅˆฐ้–€ๆชปไป€้บผไบ‹ๆƒ…ไนŸ้ƒฝไธๆœƒ็™ผ็”Ÿ็š„ๆ„ๆ€。

    ้€™ไธ€้€ฃไธฒ้ƒฝๆœ‰ไธ€ๅ€‹่Žซๆฏ”็ƒๆ–ฏ่งฃ็’ฐ็š„ๅœฐๆ–น,ไฝ†ๅชๆœ‰ๆˆ‘่ƒฝ่งฃ,ๅ› ็‚บๆˆ‘ๆ˜ฏ0。ๅฆ‚ๆžœๆˆ‘ๅ€‘่ƒฝ่ตฐ1234่™Ÿๆ˜ฏๆœ€ๅฟซ็š„。

    ็พๅœจ้€ฃๅ…‰ๆ˜Žๅ‹ขๅŠ›้€™ๅ€‹้€€ไผๆ˜ฏๆ นๆœฌ้ƒฝไธๅญ˜ๅœจ……
    ่ผช่ฟด็ทšไนŸๆ˜ฏๆˆ‘่ทŸ1่™Ÿไธ€่ตท่งฃๆމ็š„,ไธ็„ถ้‚„ๆœ‰่ชฐๆœ‰ๆฝ›ๅŠ›ๅฏไปฅๆ‰“ๆ•—ๅœฐ็„ไน‹ๆƒก?
    1่™Ÿไธฆไธๆ˜ฏๅคฉ็”Ÿๆ“ๆœ‰็ณป็ตฑไป–ๆ˜ฏๅพŒ้ขๆ‰็ทดไธŠๅŽป็š„。ไป–ๅŽŸๆœฌๅชๆ˜ฏ3ไฝ1้ซ”็š„ไธŠๅธ่บซไปฝ่€Œๅทฒ。ๅ›ง。ไธ‹ไธ€ๅ€‹ๅฐฑๆ˜ฏ่งฃไฝ ็š„็ ดๅฅณ็ฅžไปปๅ‹™ไบ†。ๅƒ่ฌๅˆฅๅ•Š!
    ้จŽๅฃซๅ…ต็š„่ฉ›ๅ’’ๆˆ‘ๆ•‘ไบ†!ๆ‰€ไปฅๅชๆœ‰ๆ’ฟๅˆฐ้จŽๅฃซๅ…ต。

    ReplyDelete
  26. Appena Cobra riceverร  informazioni, sicuramente ci fornirร  un resoconto generale e ufficializzerร  il risultato della meditazione del 21 agosto. Non ci resta che attendere...ma sono positivo ๐Ÿ›ธ❌

    ReplyDelete
  27. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4057642364549255&set=a.1390687094578142


    THE GREAT EARTH SIMULATOR HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THE FORCES OF LIGHT.

    Control of the earth simulator is recovered, there is a large room, an immense room and in the middle is the planet represented by a light sphere, and around that great earth are many beings in a technological environment and a lot of energy that falls on the representation of the planet, about this model and what is the planet seen from another dimension and now in the hands of the forces of light.

    The Galactic, Terrestrial, Intraterrestrial, Solar Hierarchy have all taken control of the Earth Simulator and now command this New Simulator to complete the crossover.

    You can see the sphere representing the brilliant earth, suspended in a center of light that they have wrapped it in. The whole environment that we don't know how to describe, is like a magnetic, energetic field of different frequencies, modulations and amplitudes.

    Now the light takes control and the whole planet moves towards its great position for the new system, which the planet and the whole system corresponds to it, advance to its orbit, everything is programming, everything is very high technology. This simulator was under negative control forces the whole time, now light takes control. No more negative forces controlling the planet, earth simulator control returns.

    Everyone around is hugging for the Great Victory, for this Great Achievement. This whole system is one Big Simulator. The New Moon, which was replaced a few years ago, also goes into control by the Forces of Light and is part of the great process.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Three-eyed ATLAS which will fly over the planet at the end of November will change the time line and activate some ley lines on its way these are Alora Australia, Giza Plateau Egypt, Mount Shasta America. These points will be activated. Atlas itself is the third ship after Oamuamua from very distant worlds it is a billion years old it is older than our solar system it has no crew it is a living creature itself feeding on the gravity of planets also has on board capsules of samples of living samples of life of different civilizations and flora and fauna. This is a very kind creature it will not fall on the planet and will not cause harm it will fly with the purpose of collecting information and activating lines it can also transform life on the planet and during the flight it is possible to contact it. The ship itself has a haze protective screen and a hologram of a stone object and inside it looks like a giant real ship with portholes only it does not glow. At the moment it is near Jupiter. This creature has the ability to activate and change a person who tunes in to it during its arrival as a contact it will respond. From November 20.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Grazie Cobra per tutto ciรฒ che ci hai dato in questi anni. Posso capire chiaramente il tuo stato d'animo. Le problematiche che ci sono state con gli operatori di Luce sembrano un lontano ricordo da dimenticare. Abbiamo ricompattato il gruppo e sembra che tutto sie andato per il verso giusto. So che ti abbiamo reso la vita un po' difficile ma come ci hai spiegato tu eravamo estremamente condizionati dal Lurker e dalle distorsioni di frequenza dei campi energetici tra noi e LF. Ora รจ tutto ok e credo di potere parlare a nome della maggioranza degli operatori di Luce qui sul blog che abbiamo ritrovato una grande intesa tutti insieme. Sei stato e sei tutt'ora il nostro abile condottiero. Un abbraccio forte! Vittoria della Luce! Time ❌

    ReplyDelete
  30. @Ascension Liberation , grazie per averci fornito ulteriori specificazioni estremamente utili. Un supporto magistrale al lavoro svolto da Cobra. Con profonda gratitudine, Time ❌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the support, thank you.

      &

      [ Great work everyone on the activations! ]

      Delete
  31. can LF talk about global censorship recently happened now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the cabal is performing a "belt-tightening" lately all over the place...

      Delete
  32. What a gift that galactic alignment was.
    Finally, the ending of the negative cycle from the 4D grid.
    The closing of timelines where we were forced into ignorance have been lifted.
    Sayeth I! The second coming of Christ.
    For all who believe. They can see themselves as the same.

    ReplyDelete
  33. "Federal agents are RIGHT NOW in John Bolton's home "going through things" following an early morning FBI RAID in the DC area over national security concerns."

    https://twitter.com/EricLDaugh/status/1958857350435029104

    ReplyDelete
  34. @SHERMAN I'VE GOT A PRESENT FOR YOU BEFORE I SLIP AWAY LIKE THE BLACK MOON.
    Why does liberation take so long, Cobra once said that cannabis was imported by galactics to Earth.
    The proof in pictures :๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

    https://youtu.be/PLcB4UWtjwM?si=EWnb7cb8Xao0dAoZ

    On a more serious note I hope you're well, take good care of yourself and your mum. ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete
  35. ะžะฑั€ะฐั‚ะธั‚ะต ะฒะฝะธะผะฐะฝะธะต: ะฒ ะพะดะฝะพะผ ะธะท ะฟั€ะพัˆะปั‹ั… ัะพะพะฑั‰ะตะฝะธะน ะฐะฒั‚ะพั€ ัƒะบะฐะทะฐะป ั‡ั‚ะพ ะพะบะฝะพ ะฒะพะทะผะพะถะฝะพัั‚ะตะน ะดะปั ะดะตะนัั‚ะฒะธะน ะฝะฐ ะฟะพะฒะตั€ั…ะฝะพัั‚ะธ ะฑัƒะดะตั‚ ะพั‚ะบั€ั‹ั‚ะพ ั 28 ะฐะฒะณัƒัั‚ะฐ ะดะพ ะฝะพัะฑั€ั. ะขะฐะบ ั‡ั‚ะพ ะฝะฐ ะฑะปะธะถะฐะนัˆะธะต 2-3 ะผะตััั†ะฐ ะผะพะถะตั‚ะต ั€ะฐััะปะฐะฑะธั‚ัŒัั (ะฝะฐัะบะพะปัŒะบะพ ัั‚ะพ ะฒะพะทะผะพะถะฝะพ ะฝะฐ ะฟะปะฐะฝะตั‚ะต ะณะพั‚ะพะฒะพะน ะบ ะฝะฐั‡ะฐะปัƒ 3 ะผะธั€ะพะฒะพะน ะฒะพะนะฝะต ะบะพั‚ะพั€ะฐั ะฝัƒะถะฝะฐ ัะธะพะฝะธัั‚ะฐะผ ะธะท ะกะจะ ะธ ะ˜ะทั€ะฐะธะปั).

    ReplyDelete
  36. I know most lightworkers are skeptical and saying things like "i believe it when i see it" and that's understandable after so much empty talk and no action. Now i have a intuitive feeling that some big breakthroughs are about to happen on the surface of the planet and there will be clear physical signs for everyone to see!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wellsir ... it's my birthday .... the big 7...0๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต‍๐Ÿ’ซ

    Of course I am hoping this is the last of 10 birthdays that have gone by before The Event with me still in the physical .๐Ÿ‘ฝ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday to you! Thank you for your service here.

      Delete
  38. The energy drops to a very low level. I'm thinking about a lot of things and getting tired.... Just a desire to get off this planet, just one desire. Couldn't ten years of loyalty fulfill that one wish?

    ReplyDelete
  39. ๅƒ่ฌไธ่ฆๆŠŠๆˆ‘็š„้ญ”็‰ฉ็ตฆๆ‰“ๆญปไบ†!้€™้šปไน‹ๅพŒๅฏไปฅๅ›ž้ ญๅš้ฆดๅŒ–่ฎ“ไป–ๆˆ็‚บๆ–ฐ็š„็ฅž,ๆˆ–ๆ˜ฏ็œ‹็œ‹ๆ˜ฏๅฆๆ˜ฏ็ช่ฎŠ้ซ”ๅฏไปฅๅ†ๆฌกๆˆ็‚บๆ›ดๅผทๅคง็š„้šŠๅ‹。ไฝ†ๆˆ‘ๆƒณ่ฆๅ…ˆๆŠŠๆˆ‘ๅЇๆœฌ็š„ๅฐŽๆผ”ๅ…ˆ้–‹้™คๆ›1่™ŸๆŽฅๆˆ‘็š„ๅЇๆœฌ้€™ๆจฃไน‹ๅพŒๅ†่จ“็ทด็š„ๆ™‚ๅ€™็ฏ„ๅœๅฏไปฅๆ›ดๅปฃๅคง๐Ÿฅณ

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank You Light forces ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒท

    ReplyDelete
  41. https://groundcrewstarseeds.blogspot.com/2025/10/question-format-optimized-for-david.html

    ReplyDelete