Saturday, August 8, 2026

12:21 Ascension Portal Activation Report

Our activation was a huge success, it was the most successful meditation we have ever done. The defining moment before the activation was the third booster meditation on July 21st at the moment of the Barbault basket, after which the number of people deciding to participate exploded exponentially.

Close to one million people were informed about the activation, and way over 200,000 people actually participated. We have exceeded the critical mass by far.

The main anchor point of our activation was at a wonderful workshop in Cairns:

https://prepareforchange-japan.blogspot.com/2026/07/1221-ascension-portal-activation-workshop-by-cobra-day-one-note.html

https://prepareforchange-japan.blogspot.com/2026/07/1221-ascension-portal-activation-workshop-by-cobra-day-two-note.html

https://the-liberation-of-planet-earth.blogspot.com/2026/07/1221-ascension-portal-activation-workshop-by-cobra-day-one-note.html

https://the-liberation-of-planet-earth.blogspot.com/2026/07/1221-ascension-portal-activation-workshop-by-cobra-day-two-note.html

The biggest result of the activation was the total removal of one of the two main reptilian non-physical networks on etheric and astral planes on the surface of the planet.

This network was defeated during the activation, after 26,000 years. It was the network creating wars, slavery, suffering and pain for humanity, so now it is gone.

All dark energy anomaly is also gone.

This network was a dark energy matrix keeping the negative situations on the planet in place; now this negative matrix is gone, and a new process has started after our activation. It is called the Reality Overlay.

It is a positive matrix overlay being anchored on the astral and etheric planes continuously after our 12:21 activation, a positive technology of the Light Forces on the planetary astral and etheric planes, holding special new codes for a new positive reality, with Islands of Light, with med beds, with the technologies necessary for the Golden Age to manifest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WY6ilR_M2U 

After the 12:21 activation, the Light Forces have removed all negative directed energy weapon and scalar technologies from ocean floors and from shallow underground military bases and installations.

They are now actively removing directed energy and scalar weapons from satellites. Only smaller mobile directed energy weapons units are still virtually untouched.

As a result of our activation, three aspects of Goddess energy have returned.

The first aspect is the Goddess energy of the ocean. It is a very high frequency Goddess energy, the energy of the pure ocean, because 71% of the planetary surface is water. The Goddess of the ocean and of the waters balances the craziness of humanity, all water is the Goddess. Moana is the code name of that Goddess energy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwM8MY3Ic34

The second aspect of the Goddess energy is the energy of AAEA. After our 12:21 activation, the energy of AAEA, the energy of the sea of Cosmic Buddhi is beginning to reach the surface. Now the AAEA energy is embracing all the ocean waters with cosmic Love.

The third aspect is the energy of the Goddess Isis. Together with other Light Forces, she is working on certain classified projects which involve surface humanity in a very specific way. Those projects were reactivated during our activation. A hint is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYlSKIOZtEY

The Light from above anchors the New Heaven key. The Light from below, coming to the surface, anchors the New Earth key. When the energies of both keys meet at the surface, a new energy is created; it is called the New Paradise. This is the energy of the Compression Breakthrough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj_2sS6TvNc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU_9ruJLNaI

The actual process of the Compression Breakthrough started on May 24th, when both Lights met for the first time in human history. This was the first point of the Compression Breakthrough, and this process is irreversible. So the Compression Breakthrough has already started. It is slow at first, but it will accelerate, and it will trigger an intense process of purifying all energies that have not been cleared. These are the two aspects: huge Light coming in, and a huge reaction of the darkness.

 


 

Anchoring the New Paradise key means anchoring the New Paradise into humanity. The key of the New Paradise is the anchoring of the 12th cosmic ray, the 12th ray of absolute positivity, of cosmic paradise and love, of absolutely positive experience and reality:

https://www.gotquestions.org/new-heavens-earth.html

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/new-heaven-new-earth/

This energy will be anchored on Earth after the Event. That process started during our 12:21 activation in the energy field and in the quantum field. It will manifest the Event and manifest a new reality for humanity.

Starting from 1992, we were anchoring the 11th ray. It is the ray of cosmic connection between the Source and the cosmos, and it opened the doorway of 11:11; that was completed in 2024. And now we are arriving at the 12th ray. It is an upgrade, and it will bring the transformation we have been waiting for all our lives.

The New Paradise key is a living spiritual code that can be described as a field of living bluish-green opalescent energy that comes from the Source, through the multiverse, to the planet.

 


 

12:21 is a cosmic Ascension gateway which anchors the 12th ray. The first gate of 12:21 has opened on August 21st, 2025 and the second gate of 12:21 has opened on July 25th, 2026. There will be more gates opened within 12:21, and each one will be a quantum leap in the planetary Ascension process.

The most intense period of the 12:21 activations will be between 2026 and 2032. This is the period of exact Neptune Pluto sextile:

https://cyclicaldynamics.com/a-century-of-change-1940-2040/

 


After 2032, cataclysmic events may begin to occur:

https://earthsky.org/space/halloween-fireballs-airburst-2032-or-2036-taurid-fireballs/

Leading to the big transformation of the Galactic superwave, the Solar flash and the polar shift:

https://modernity.news/2026/05/14/killshot-is-coming-for-earth-warned-cia-remote-viewer-before-recent-death/

https://naradigmshift.substack.com/p/0cb84025-d015-4157-94a0-ced934521bb5

https://arxiv.org/html/2602.10243v1

2026 is the year of the Pacific Ocean. It is the largest body of water on the planet; it is the largest portal on the planet, and is a mirror that is since May 24th receiving cosmic energy from the Cosmic Central Sun, from M87 and from the Galactic Central Sun directly.

The process of activation of the Pacific ocean will be completed on November 11th on Cook Islands and will expand to the Atlantic Ocean next year. So this year is the activation of the Lemurian paradise archetype, and next year we will activate the Atlantean paradise archetype. Both the positive Lemurian and the positive Atlantean energies will be communicating and integrating throughout next year. So next year the focus will be on anchoring the energies of the New Paradise of the New Atlantis, focusing on the islands of the Atlantic Ocean and the countries around it.

All the water bodies and all the plants and some animals are already transmitting the energies of the Compression Breakthrough. The crust is integrating with the cosmic plasma, the energy of the M87 galaxy and of the Central Sun, so the interstellar plasma is activating our Solar System and is preparing the water bodies, the plants and the animals for the energies of the Compression Breakthrough. And humans are the biggest problem, because humans are programmed to be disconnected from the Source and from nature.

Many underwater extraterrestrial bases beneath the ocean floor are being built in the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean and the Antarctic. They will assist in the Compression Breakthrough process for the planet.

All those bases will be energetically stabilizing the planet, and certain bases will have certain missions on the surface of the planet, to prepare the Disclosure and the First Contact. There have been whistleblowers speaking about these bases. Building of these bases is an upgrade of the Ascension plan: there will be more undercover ET races on the surface.

Another aspect of that plan is the special network of underground tunnels, which I cannot disclose. It will be connected with surface civilization subway and highway tunnels. There will be secret entrances in these tunnels that will be used during the Event.

We are having a secret positive ET invasion and infiltration right now. Surface humans cannot detect it, but certain people in Cabal secret societies have details.This is happening everywhere around the planet, on a very large scale, and is accelerating.

Many races are involved and they are coming to the forefront, and there are many backup ships positioned in the Solar System and also on the far side of the Moon. This push to the surface is disclosure.

https://www.ufonews.co/post/rfk-jr-reportedly-talked-alien-species-at-hhs-meeting

https://podcastrex.com/shows/reality-check-with-ross-coulthart/dr-phil-on-ufo-files-there-has-been-a-massive-cover-up-reality-check

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/dr-phil-trump-ufo-files-b3019901.html

https://consent.yahoo.com/v2/collectConsent?sessionId=3_cc-session_3d4f8f2b-7617-440c-b81c-694a70bd22e3

Victory of the Light!

301 comments:

  1. Greetings and thanks, I have a question: If we are supposed to grow on this Earth and achieve free will with the help of benevolent extraterrestrial races, then what does it mean to shift to a new Earth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does any of this mean? Because since the meditation, it seems that no positive changes have occurred for the surface population.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoooo i hope i encounter some of those positive ETs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias COBRA, sabía que publicarías hoy, estaba esperando con la pagina abierta. siempre se cuando vas a publicar, lo siento en mi interior, y ahí está ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alla fine non si discosta molto dalla mia previsione scritta precedentemente. Dal 2032 potranno verificarsi grandi catastrofi? Io ho detto 2027-28 possibili richieste di Cobra per apertura portale 12/21, poi tre ondate di Ascensione fino al 2032 e poi entro 2033 massimo, evacuazione dalla Terra sulle Astronavi madre a causa della grande purificazione del Pianeta attraverso l'acqua. ❌❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a shift means it is working. Many may still complain here that they don't feel the difference, but don't let them get you down. The beautiful transformative energy is available to all but we must prepare ourselves.

    It is difficult to describe but undeniable that a major shift had occurred. Lean in and you will feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, Fantastic, FANTASTIC!!! What incredible news this is!👏😎
    Thank you to COBRA and all of the Light Forces, Resistance Movement, Lightworkers, Lightwarriors, and Starseeds! YOU ARE ALL HEROES!
    Victory Of The Light!✨️🔑✨️
    🛸✨️🛸✨️🤞🌎👍✨️🛸✨️🛸

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update thankyou cobra, victory of the light ✨...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love and Light to All!💞🛸💞🙏

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for posting the activation report.

    I am grateful for this important activation and for all the meditation participants.

    The personal changes and experiences I shared in my comment on the Preliminary Report have evolved further: during the Part 2 activation, telepathic exchanges with the 12 21 Team upgraded into physical contact on the etheric plane.

    I have become able to physically interact with them and the Agarthans on the etheric plane, and they have begun to treat me like a soul family and act as my mentors.

    Through this connection, I received a new "energy system" as a gift,

    I am sharing this in a free attunement format via commands.

    [Getting Started Guide]
    Use Command 12 21 to request your team: "Please set up the Energy Converter."

    After that, you can freely use the energy by following the steps below.
    This initial setup is required only once.

    [Energy Usage Guide]
    There are broadly two functions:

    1. Energy Automation
    Semi-automation of energy work.
    It invokes and applies energy from the source that normally requires meditation, allowing you to obtain the effects while skipping meditation.

    2. Energy Conversion
    Conversion of the energy activation format.
    It allows you to convert specified energy sources into a specific "vessel" for use.

    〈1. Energy Automation Procedure〉
    - Preparation:
    Choose a meditation source that produces the desired effect.
    (e.g., A Pillar of Violet Flame of protection for yourself)

    - Activation:
    Declare "Energy Automation" followed by the meditation source.
    (e.g., "Energy Automation, Pillar of Violet Flame of protection for myself")

    - Option (Duration):
    Normally, energy activates immediately and completes in a few dozen seconds.

    If you intend a specific duration—like the Command 771 healing—you can have the energy flow intensively for any desired length of time.

    〈2. Energy Conversion Procedure〉
    - Preparation:
    Choose any meditation source available via Energy Automation.

    - Activation:
    Declare "Energy Conversion," followed by the meditation source and the energy vessel.
    (e.g., "Energy Conversion, emerald ray from the source activated as an orb of light")

    - Option (Vessels):
    Orb of Light:
    An egg-shaped energy orb enveloping the aura body.
    Use as a shield or fill with source energy.

    Elixir:
    Charges a beverage with the energy of a specified source.

    Energy Clearing:
    Purifies the Kundalini pathway and the seven main chakras.

    (These are examples; you are free to specify any form you like.)

    〈Disclaimer〉
    - Results vary by individual.

    - This is not medical practice. For injuries or prolonged issues, consult a professional.

    - Non-commercial use is free, but please respect original meditation procedures and avoid copyright infringement (such as selling it as your own attunement).

    Thanks to this system, I no longer have to give up purification and healing when busy.

    For example, I can activate protection simply by using a command, with a user experience just like commercially available attunement energy.

    I was even able to reactivate a Buddhic column without meditation, while walking or watching TV.

    (Since the energy moves on its own, I refrain from activating it while driving or operating precision equipment.)

    Regarding the Med Bed, if you ask the 12 21 Team, you might be able to use it in an etheric, multidimensional hologram-projected format.

    Anyone can try it for free by lying down and asking, "Please project an etheric Med Bed and give me a session."

    These massive changes have made it impossible to return to my previous life.

    Thanks to these delightful surprises, I have had to significantly update my personal golden timeline, and my soul is extremely excited.

    I was guided that The Event might be the Samadhi trigger, and this activation made that feeling even stronger.

    Rather than waiting for outer changes, I plan to manifest my own golden timeline alongside the 12 21 Team.

    I sincerely hope that a wide-scale etheric and physical exchange with the 12 21 Team begins for all of you as well.

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this process. I especially liked the med bed practice. Blessings and light.

      Delete
    2. Hello, I’d love to know if it’s possible to use this despite my lack of balance and my emotional detachment, as I’d like to restore balance and reconnect with my true self?

      Delete
  11. Thank you everyone. I hope this energy can truly translate into positive action on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. After many years, the goddess Isis finally has been resurrected. 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  13. I mean, the plan to move the Light-following humans to the new 5th dimensional Earth is in conflict with what the Light forces are currently doing on Earth. Either way, we are going to move to the new 5th dimensional Earth or we are going to stay on the old Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let the Event happen now! No more delay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It would be great if our core member, David Wilcock, could hang in there a little longer; the intensity of the directed-energy weapon attacks against me has indeed lessened, but they haven't stopped. If David hadn't left us, he would surely be able to bring us many passionate programs once Earth is liberated. I really look forward to seeing David happily hosting his shows for us after Earth's liberation.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have held the light, and now we shine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Humanity’s trauma is severe; it now resembles a toxic plant. If possible, humanity should only be allowed to join the Galactic Federation after undergoing quarantine, treatment, and evolution. This virus must not be allowed to spread further, and nothing beyond Earth should be tainted again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another disappointing update.

    When is this nightmare ever going to end? More workshops, more meditations, more portals, more future stages, and more extraordinary claims that nobody can independently verify. After years of waiting, we are still being given explanations about invisible networks, cosmic rays, matrices, quantum fields, secret technologies and other concepts that no ordinary human being can actually verify or measure.

    Cobra, much of what you write is becoming endless cosmic jargon. You can use as many sophisticated spiritual and cosmic terms as you want, but if none of these claims can be independently verified by human beings, how are people supposed to distinguish between an actual development and another story about something supposedly happening on invisible planes?

    And now we are told that 12:21 will have more gates and that the most intense period will be 2026–2032. After so many previous claims of imminent transformation, people are understandably going to question why the timeline continues to expand. How many more years are people expected to wait?

    There is also a serious contradiction in your own statements. You previously said: “State of consciousnesses of the surface population is NOT a deciding factor in the timing of the Event.” Yet now you say: “humans are the biggest problem, because humans are programmed to be disconnected from the Source and from nature.” If humanity’s consciousness is not a deciding factor in the timing of the Event, why are humans now being described as the biggest problem? These statements appear fundamentally contradictory and deserve an explanation.

    And what about the people who are suffering right now? When are the Light Forces actually going to remove the dark forces that you say are still affecting the surface? Some of us feel unable to move forward or experience any supposed “golden timeline” because we are dealing with what we experience as relentless and brutal attacks by the unseen dark forces . For those experiencing this, it can feel as though our free will has been taken away and our ability to make our own choices is being severely interfered with.

    If the Light Forces have supposedly achieved such enormous victories, when will ordinary people finally experience protection, peace and freedom from the suffering they are enduring at the hands of the dark forces you claim are being defeated?

    And then comes “Victory of the Light!” Cobra, what victory are you talking about? Where is the victory that people can actually see and experience? After so many years of promises, people are still waiting for the most basic outcome: an end to suffering and genuine liberation.

    At some point, the cosmic language needs to be matched by something people can actually experience in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @San di, io so soltanto che da quando mia madre sta male la mia vita in quasi cinque mesi è notevolmente peggiorata. E anche quella di tutta la famiglia naturalmente. Ieri ho visto dopo tanti anni un amico il cui zio , unico superstite della famiglia è anziano e rischia di morire in ospedale. Altri hanno cancro fulminante. E per dirne soltanto alcuni. Vedo una miriade di persone ammalate o morenti in giro che sono disperate. E io che sono molto sensibile ed empatico mi rammarico molto per questo. La strada la vedevo già lunga perché sono un sensitivo naturale ma questo mi fa capire già in autonomia che la strada è purtroppo lunga e questo aggiornamento, pur avendo teoricamente lati positivi, è la prova della mia previsione forse imprecisa ma giusta in linea di massima e che purtroppo la strada è ancora lunga e quindi molti non saranno più vivi per venderla. E questo mi fa male per tutti coloro che soffrono di dolori atroci o stanno concludendo la loro vita nel dolore, compresi i famigliari.

      Delete
    2. I understand many of your arguments… To be honest, after such a huge success, I would have expected more. Unfortunately, the reality remains the same: We have to trust the information (without 100 percent proof) and try to cope with the madness on the physical plane of this planet. Prices are sky-high, fires are breaking out everywhere, the Cabal wants World War III, and even now, after so many successes over the last 10 years, it still wields so much power… That really gives one pause. It feels as if we’re only now at the beginning of the Event process, and not the last 10–15 years.

      Delete
    3. Verification requires disclosure
      The cabal is doing everything in its power to prevent disclosure, because disclosure would spell its end.

      If someone who has information discloses it without being certain it is safe to do so, it could mean their immediate death—and the same goes for those to whom the information was disclosed.

      Delete
    4. I must agree...the wind went out of my sails last nite reading solar flash perhaps after 2032. Also we were told repeatedly less than 1% of dark anomaly remained once cleared event could be initiated. Toplets bombs then yaldoboeth then pits and dark anomaly. Clearly with the massive participation on the booster and actual meditation doesn't that correlate to humanity as a collective having reached the required vibrational threshold for the solar flash which I thought was 1 of 3 waves that would arrive giving people 3 chances to ascend if you will.

      Spokane WA 650 or so homes were hit with directed energy weapons videos and photos are classic sign...green trees fine homes all white ash no explanation or evidence of how fire reaches the homes.
      Clearly someone still has tech to kill us. And Trump who supposedly was working with the galactics has an ego mind so big all he can do is talk about how great he is and wage war with Iran and I suppose cuba next. I am embarrassed I voted for this ego maniac. He talks golden age and thinks all is great in the US ..sad about Spokane but not a word about the real cause ..same script as usual

      Delete
    5. San di, je sais que ça ne changera pas grand chose, mais je voulais te dire que je te soutiens, car je ressens ta souffrance. Je sais comme ça peut être difficile et si je pouvais être la Source j'aiderai et guérirai chaque être humain avec leurs souffrances et problèmes, et je les entourerai d'amour. À travers ce message je voulais juste te dire que je pense qu'on est beaucoup à comprendre ce genre de souffrances et de détresse que tu exprime, et je voulais juste partager un peu de soutient et d'amour par ce qu'on en a tous cruellement besoin.. Je sais que c'est facile à dire, mais tiens bon et accroche toi fort à la lumière

      J'espère que mes propos ne sont pas trop maladroits, je voulais juste parler avec le cœur

      Delete
    6. 會有這種抱怨的人,應該是對氣象變化非常遲鈍的人才會有這種反應,7/25之後我持續監控中國大陸各地的氣溫,中國大陸三個最可怕的火爐城市烏魯木齊、成都、重慶氣溫都降下來了,這幾個城市的夏季晚上甚至都在攝氏30度以上,最近比較不會了,因為經常下雨。

      有一個更重要的細節,西藏地區最近一個月經常下雪,這個變化對地球暖化的改善非常有幫助。過去因為這些海拔4000公尺以上的高山雪融得太多,以至於地球溫度節節上升,如今反向的改變已經開始。

      Delete
    7. You are right, there is no visible success, the problem is the cabal agents are doing this so many years , they do not need orders. They have a list and the daily programm attacks , lightworkers at the most , the whole scenario is finding place every day. Maybe the Network is gone but on the surface is still the same, in Germany at the moment is ,at the top, brutal stakling, attacks, no freedom. To eat an apple is luxury or to sleep , to walk without the staklers.. Yesterday was a boy 3-4 years , came behind me and touching me, the third mobility attack. I was lucky the boy had parcial success ,was too small to act as they told him. Victory of the Light

      Delete
    8. I consider this betrayal. TOTAL BETRAYAL. And won't ever forgive it

      Delete
    9. @3k14Pi, vengano pure ad uccidermi se RIESCONO!!

      Delete
    10. You have many good points. I’m exhausted and tired of this planet. How are we supposed to trust what is being said here?

      Delete
  19. The energy has felt completely different to me for days now.
    It matches the description of the disappearance of one dark network and all anomalies of dark energy.

    “And humans are the biggest problem, because they are programmed to be separated from the Source and from nature.”
    I’ve felt this way for a long time, and it doesn’t feel pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been lied to since birth .. have the galactics show their ships above every MLB game all week ..have them use colors and music to show the people ..holgrams of who is on the ships ..we were held hostage by the negative ETs..who allowed this to happen???

      Delete
    2. @DougJamesVOTL
      As Cobra has often said, humans themselves invited the Dark Ones [for example, in Atlantis] in order to experience darkness.
      Once the Dark Ones have been invited, it can be difficult to get rid of them.

      Delete
    3. @3k14Pi Unfortunately. Dark entities also possess free will. They are also participants in the matter. Their free will, as well as God's free will and ours, determine our current reality. You have to face reality. So am I.

      Delete
  20. Thank you 🙏🏼
    We’ve come a LONG way….and it seems still have many years to go 😞 Oh well. It is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful update, compression breakthrough has started May 24 and there are future activation dates all the way thru 2032 when the super wave , solar flag and pole shift may occur?
    Does this mean we have another 6 years before a potential solar flash ?
    When will life on earth improve ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Cobra for the update.
    The post in Fench / L'article en français :
    https://victoiredelalumiere.blogspot.com/2026/08/cobra-8-aout-2026-rapport-sur.html

    ReplyDelete

  23. https://x.com/Vrinda45968203/status/2085781111787954291

    Lions Portal Stargate 88 is activated

    https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/2728.svghttps://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f981.svghttps://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/2728.svghttps://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/26a1.svg

    Welcome Feline family, Lyrans, Urmah, Syrians… the warriors of light and truth.

    Earth family Open your hearts to receive their codes and contact. Set your pure intensions and ground their presence.
    Let the Lion Guardians Roar be Heard and echoed throughout this planet and the flame of their love, courage and strength purify all hearts.

    Restore peace truth justice on

    Earthhttps://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f497.svg
    So it is.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now wisible results will come wery soon. Sat chit ananda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great!! Victory of the light!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Cobra, what do you mean with most sucessfull meditation ever? During 2020-2022 we had several mass meditations when over 200 000 people joined (at least according to your words at that time). For example you wrote thi is 2021: “Our activation was a big success, with over 250,000 people participating in the meditation”.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm we seem to be on a loop..dang it I am positive but I won't do anymore meditations it's ridiculous we don't have nesara implemented this would be a huge catalyst to helping humanity shift from survival mode to living in the heart. I don't think the galactics appreciate how life is here working and never really having enough money to feel free and comfortable always living with some worry something will fail costing $$$

      Delete
  27. Mulțumim Cobra pentru toate aceste informații pozitive . Să sperăm că viața noastră pe acestă planetă v a fi un pic mai ușoară , că războaiele , foametea și sărăcia în multe regiuni vor dispărea . Așteptăm paturile Medbed . Victoria Luminii.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cobra: E gli esseri umani sono il problema più grande, perché gli esseri umani sono programmati per essere disconnessi dalla Sorgente e dalla natura. Sono programmati da chi? Ha ragione un contattista che conosco quando dice che gli esseri umani hanno l'emisfero destro bloccato e per questo motivo non ci è data la possibilità di vedere la verità perché la verità è un fuoco che brucia e ci farebbe impazzire? Secondo lui a bloccarlo sono stati gli extraterrestri in quanto gli attuali terrestri non sono altro che i figli di esseri degenerati al punto che siamo stati messi qui in quarantena sulla Terra perché in passato il nostro comportamento non è stato coerente con le leggi cosmiche. Ma allora è un gatto che si morde la coda? Se non verrà mai sbloccato che succederà in futuro? Non possono aiutarci a deprogrammarci se vogliono che i terrestri smettano di essere scollegati con la natura? Se siamo in problema allora perché farci meditare per farci credere in un cambiamento? Questo cambiamento chi lo supererà e chi invece non lo vedrà perché morirà prima ? O forse durante? Ci sono esseri umani destinati alla vita paradisiaca e altri no? Alla fine è vero il versetto che dice: "chi verrà preso e chi verrà lasciato"? Il mio amico, vero contattista, me lo ha riferito di persona: chi verrà preso e chi verrà lasciato. Ma sulla base di che cosa? Di una linea di sangue o una natura ancestrale diversa predestinata? I famosi eletti e i famosi marchiati? Se già esiste questo conflitto dalla genesi allora molte persone faranno una certa fine e solo qualche decina di milioni verranno condotte sulle Astronavi Madre?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok la meditazione so benissimo perché va fatta. Però il concetto è questo: 7 anni a partire dall'estate del 2025. Divisi in due parti di tre anni e mezzo ciascuna. Quindi fine prima parte a fine 2028( possibile Evento?). Poi dopo seconda parte post Evento. Altri tre anni e mezzo: rilascio energie libere, verità, guarigione+ preparazione Ascensione in tre ondate circa un'ondata all'anno. Poi siamo guarda caso nel 2032. Poi Risciacquo e catastrofi tramite micronova Solare. Quindi chi potrà salterà sulle Astronavi LF. Tutto chiaro per me. ❌ Se per voi non è chiaro è perché non siete ancora ben collegati. Comunque non sono molto soddisfatto per tutto ciò ma purtroppo è così quindi la parola chiave è: resilienza ( purtroppo). Gran prova di forza. ❌🥵

      Delete
    2. Hello

      It is my hope the earth can move into the golden-age. However, I am of the opinion a "harvest" , and a major cleaning needs to happen before a new civilization can live on it again.

      It is all about freewill. I too made the mistakes common on earth. I went very far deep into darkness. To a point of almost no return. I remember the day and hour. when an inner voice told me once I crossed a certain point, there would be no coming back. So, there is hope and divine help for anyone who makes the choice.

      Turn to source. That's it.

      I personally think the earth will need a time of total cleaning before a new civilization can live on it again. The dark turned mother earth into a total ghetto with enclaves of heaven for themselves and their administrators. Remnants of their filthy system of slavery are everywhere. Their banks, cities, junk cities, government offices, their grotesque 20 room and 6 car garage clapboard junk homes (think USA), etc...

      Lastly, I pray you receive the much needed help with your situation.

      Best

      Delete
    3. Won't turn to source , that's the cause of all out troubles

      Delete
  29. Thank you so much dear Cobra and all Light Forces! Excellent news and uplifting update, I was reading all last night and only waiting for today to translate and share everywhere ! I'm looking forward every positive and great news, intel and update by you, it's give us more power, patience and strength to work and go forward to complete our mission and many tasks! God bless you Cobra ! Victory of the Light!!! 💥🌹☀️💥🌹☀️💥🌹☀️💥🌹☀️💥🌹

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the big work!
    Endless new things, endless movie. Nothing changed in real life. Im going back to my fhisical life

    ReplyDelete
  31. My dream will eventually come true.

    ReplyDelete
  32. When will Med Beds actually be available! Mr. Pool said they'll be installed in hospitals in Japan starting in September? Is that true? When will they be available around the world? Will they eliminate old age, disease, and physical and mental illness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones in Japan aren't exactly medbeds; they're light, sound, and electromagnetic. They're better versions of basic technology.

      Delete
    2. Medical beds were unlikely to be provided to the surface population before the "incident" occurred. The dark forces would not allow it.

      Delete
  33. We know that when the event will happen (or a very specific time frame) can’t be told, as the cabal would go crazy. But probably the date must be there in between those many activations and anchors of astrological sextiles, oceans etc.
    Will there be activations, anchors and so forth after the event? I think so, probably they have to be done aside of the DF issue.
    If so, all that scheduling about them shouldn’t depress us. Probably what is necessary for the event to happen has been already fulfilled, or at most will be by the end of this year. As Cobra can’t talk much about this you need to try to guess…




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Don Pepe

      It was stated previously that the event can occur at any time over this deconstruction period and actually the surface liberation is essential to the removal and replacement of the systems in the mind matrix. 🛸

      https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2024/09/ending-cycle.html?m=0

      The next energetic chords for trigger appear to involve disclosure and financial collapse which would contribute to a sequence of escalatory breakthroughs and crescendo quickly. ✨

      It is very important that the event can occur as soon as possible for those suffering medically and also to enable access of true abundance. If the instability of Earth begins 2032 it’s important that the surface population has some time to enjoy these changes before ascension conditions impact the planet. It will be 2027 already in just a few months. 🙏

      Delete
    2. Cobra once said that the real work begins only after the event.

      In other words: Darkness hinders certain types of energy work. The more darkness has been removed, the more energy work can be successfully carried out.

      Delete
    3. @Azara, thank you for the link, I hope the same as there goes for the anchoring of the paradise energies on the Atlantic, i.e. that the event can happen regardless of it, so before, during or after it, otherwise it would be one more year of waiting after all. Maybe there’s already information about it too, but I guess the same criteria should apply as to the sextiles.
      You say the event will be 2027 already in just a few months, maybe you have some info about it, I’d be happy if you can share.

      @3k14, I didn’t remember that but makes sense. It takes years of hard work to prepare for ascension, or try to. Or even get rid completely of all the negative programming.

      Delete
    4. That makes sense, and thus any activations or processes to anchor higher dimensional energies would be significantly more efficient post event. ✨

      Some of these astrological alignments will also support the first contact, ascension waves, and the integration of technologies (those beyond medbeds that are needed immediately at event) but additionally includes replicators and advanced propulsion (guided adoption of those throughout the surface society). 🌅

      It would also be logical that ascension waves are in full swing before surface instability arrives as well.

      Previously plans already explained a few years between ascensions waves (and we’re expecting 3). 🪽

      Also the latest update suggests the galactics/light forces are basically moving into position for trigger. It would be a little silly to think they’d idle much longer on the direct physical intervention (preparation mode is maxing out currently) when lurker itself was disentangled at a multiversal scale (at least a vast majority of it) in only 1.5 years. 🛸

      The sooner mercy arrives the better especially for those facing medical issues in the present. 🙏

      Delete
  34. If people read my 12:21 blog post which came out before this post about my experiences during the activation, they'd see a correlation between what was said here about goddess activation and what was experienced by those of us who participated.

    You might not be able to objectively verify the things he writes about without clairvoyance but at least when we share our experiences we get a picture. It requires good faith and inductive reasoning.

    The only thing I want is for there to be tangible results quickly. Every day is a personal battlefield where the littlest setback throws me off. I feel the stress of having to have a perfect attitude. I meditate for hours a day every day for the past 3 years at least, trying to clear my energy body just for 1 human error to throw me back. Its hard to feel like I'm winning. Not to mention I've had $13-300 in my bank account for the last ten years. So my social life and personal abundance are always on the thread. I can't create how I want. And no I don't always want to meditate for abundance. Sometimes I want to make music in my own studio, or write books and have simple things like a laptop to write them. Not to mention my love life is non existent, because no one seems to want me. In any aspect of life other than when they can use me. I feel like a shadow, im overlooked and underappreciated when Im out here doing legendary work. A lot of my time is spent wanting to die in the existential sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Simbolista, caro collega, ancora troppi di noi operatori di Luce stanno soffrendo per svariate cause. Io ti capisco. Se hai bisogno di conforto fammi un fischio e ci sono per te. Un abbraccio forte. ❌

      Delete
    2. Non attaccatevi, noi dovremmo rimanere uniti. Ci aspettano ancora grandi battaglie purtroppo e non possiamo permetterci di utilizzare le nostre ultime forze per attaccarci. Gli Operatori di Luce sono protetti dalle LF in una certa misura, soprattutto i Semi Stellari. Ma state attenti. I nostri comportamenti pesano. Restiamo uniti. Ok? Ciao cari colleghi.

      Delete
    3. Hello

      I totally relate.

      I don't like saying hang in there, because i am only a step away or two from homelessness, so I am ready to check out. However, I have seen evidence our galactic friends are very involved.

      We know for sure the earth is run by psychos and have turned this beautiful creation into a living hell for most, including animals. So, the only thing missing is the total removal of dark entities and their slavery system. I really don't care if some folks are going to cry because their real-estate portfolio takes a hit in value.

      To hell with the prime directive.

      If 1 soul on earth sees what is happening and is fully aware of the supreme injustice present on earth, that is enough for me.

      1 soul. Why, because that 1 soul is an expression of source.

      You are not alone.
      ---

      Delete
  35. I want to attend the conference/workshop in Cook Islands. I will manifest it. I have never been able to attend any workshop or conference even in my home country because of the attitudes prevalent in me at the time. This time i want to see myself in Roratonga on 11th November. I want to see myself sitting there and hearing with my own ears Cobra talking and feeling wonderful. My family will accompany me and we will sightsee and be touristy after the conference/workshop is successfully completed. That’s how it is and that’s how it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  36. German translation of this article/ deutsche Übersetzung dieses Artikels:

    https://german-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/08/cobra-bericht-zur-aktivierung-des.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. 2032? Look this update is really great but I hope we starseeds aren't stuck here another 6 years...

    Please let us go home. I hope life at least improves.

    ReplyDelete
  38. If 5G is bad, then what on earth is Starlink?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello CO.BRA.

    Can you update me on the progress of the conversion from Hell to Heaven ("Cleansing of the Lower Astral Plane") and whether the Lurker has been completely eliminated? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  40. SLOVENSKÝ PREKLAD TOHTO ČLÁNKU / SLOVAK TRANSLATION OF THIS POST
    https://slovenskyportalsvetla.blogspot.com/2026/08/sprava-o-aktivacii-portalu-vzostupu-1221.html
    Victory of the Light! Víťazstvo Svetla!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Woohoo! This update refers directly to the message I received, namely: Real-Time Delivery — “End of vacation, as the crowd was rushing to board the return vehicle.” A big hug to you, dear Cobra!💗💞💗 VICTORY OF THE LIGHT!!!💫💫💫

    ReplyDelete
  42. Here is Finnish translation of this article / Tässä on suomenkielinen käännös tästä artikkelista:

    https://2012portalsuomi.blogspot.com/2026/08/cobra-1221-ylosnousemuksen-portaalin.html


    Telegram group for Finnish translations of Portal / Telegram-ryhmä suomennetuille Portal artikkeleille:

    https://t.me/theportalsuomi

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dear Cobra 💥💥💥🐬🐬🐬 can You tell me What is with the weather? It is.NP .or The Sun?

    ReplyDelete
  44. Dear Light Forces help us to end the war in Ukraine, if this war ends, everything ends. Ukraine hides so many satanic secrets, laboratories of weapons, adrenochrome trade and pedophilia.The Germans are slowly waking up, they are protesting against Strack.Zimmermann and there are many incidents. We need more in order to create chaos and expose the German goverment.The Germans are a kind-hearted people that the cabal took advantage of them for so many years. They are known in the world as Nazis but that is not true. Victory of the Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Nikos, i tedeschi per noi italiani sono sempre stati un popolo che si crede migliore di noi. Spesso veniamo un po' derisi sai. In effetti il popolo italiano è un po' bizzarro a volte e certi atteggiamenti che vedo qui in Italia non piacciono neanche a me. Però siamo fondamentalmente un popolo generoso, fantasioso e pieni di risorse. Ultimamente vedo però tanta stanchezza in Italia. Siamo governati male e non ci lasciano fare ciò che vorremmo perché tendono a demolire con le tasse appena cerchiamo di metterci in proprio. Ma l'Italia è un vulcano che presto può scoppiare. Ho amici tedeschi che sono in vacanza in Italia in questi giorni e ci stiamo divertendo un po' dato che entrambe le nostre famiglie stanno passando momenti difficili. Ci facciamo forza uno con l'altro ed è ciò che tutti i popoli uniti contro la cabala dovrebbero fare, lasciando da parte gli stereotipi. Restiamo sintonizzati. Ciao caro Nikos.

      Delete
  45. hello

    It is fantastic news.

    In Brazil, the goddess of the ocean is named Yemanja. The ocean truly represents the womb and the birthing qualities of goddess of love, fertility, and motherhood. I live in a USA cartel run desert city, stronghold so it is unbearable here on so many levels. . Yet, the events of the past month have given me true joy for the first time.

    The personal events of the past month have indeed been miraculous. I felt Isis work in my spirit. I released a major dormant bag of memories I had hidden away very deep in the subconscious. It truly came out of no-where and has everything to do with the return of the Goddess. How did we ever stray away from that miraculous gift? It is a pure reflection of source.

    I also have been feeling an intense need to be reunited with my twin-soul. Who is also my soulmate, guide, friend, lover, and mother of 2 souls yet to be born in my new life back home.

    A very detailed plan has been unsealed in my heart. And, it definitely feels like the optimal timeline for me. It is so detailed and in accord with divine order, the skeptic in me still fights, but it is growing quieter as the revelation continues to unfold.

    ***I recommend the best way to find out our personal timeline is to work with the energies described in this blog. And totally ignore plans developed by the pollution stemming by our false sense of self given to us by the earth slavemaster and their 100% trash system.

    In other words, unseal the plan that comes from the divine self, in tune with source. ***

    I'll be honest, I never truly believed in all of that as it appeared very new-age to me. And, certainly never have spoken about Isis in my entire life. The reason this is amazing is because I experienced her divine presence before reading about it.

    Even more amazing, all of that happened after I experienced a sighting above my house. Which is still ongoing. And I pray it does not stop as I feel it is my family, friends, and hopefully my Isis.

    May abundance completely flood the earth.

    It is the will of source.

    ---

    ReplyDelete
  46. TOGETHER LET'S WAKE UP OUR DIVINE DNA CODONS 🩷💛💙!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Okay, another successful activation.

    The beginning of the compression breakthrough has been also made official:
    "The actual process of the Compression Breakthrough started on May 24th, when both Lights met for the first time in human history. This was the first point of the Compression Breakthrough, and this process is irreversible. So the Compression Breakthrough has already started."

    Deconstruction of DEWs.... more infiltration of positive ETs, more positive ET bases....
    So far, so good.

    However:
    People have proven their commitment once again; they cannot be blamed for delays. Reckon with more expectations and disappointments than ever before, in case nothing significant happens within the next 6 - 12 months! Especially keep this in mind, when this was - as claimed in this update - "the most successful meditation we have ever done."

    With "significant", I also include cases of personal first contact / exfiltration.

    By now, at the very latest, it should be clear that we cannot jump from meditation to meditation, from activation to activation and from workshop to workshop. It is clear that the same procedures we went through the last 10+ years cannot go on the exact same way forever!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Didn't St Germaine anchor the new financial system on July 8th in Paris wasn't that the message a couple months prior? I hear RV any moment I hear ebs any moment I hear med beds coming it's always close...been the same message for 10 years now hell even quit my job in 2019 per all the Intel and qhht people and how 2020 would be solar flash then 2022 and of course we would get to 2025 that was pole shift yr. My ? How can all be so off of galactics are 5D and higher and eare running this show?
    Also I thought the photon window closes by 2030 ? We must shift prior or miss it again ?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Previously, there was the "time of Compression Breakthrough". Now, it seems like it is a series of events. When will we be able to, not only through reading this blog and trusting, tell when something is really changing? It can't always be background, undercover, secret operations and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  50. (FRANÇAIS/FRENCH)
    NOTES OFFICIELLES: Atelier"Activation du Portail d'Ascension 12:21" à Cairns / Australie Juillet 2026(ÉNERGIES LÉMURIE / ATLANTIDE, EVÈNEMENT / PERCÉE PAR COMPRESSION, Nouvelles MÉDITATIONS, ATELIER AUX ÎLES COOK EN NOVEMBRE 2026, PÉRIODE 2025-2032,Réseaux BASES sous-marines / Tunnels souterrains, ENERGIES DES OCÉANS / énergie de la Déesse, NOUVEAU PARADIS / NOUVELLE TERRE et RAYONS, Lignes de Temps...)+ LIENS / VIDÉOS FRANÇAISES COMPLÉMENTAIRES (en bas de l'article pour se procurer des Pierres, Liste des Chambres à Tachyons, audio guides Méditations, émissions explicatives...)
    https://fr.prepareforchange.net/2026/08/09/notes-officielles-atelieractivation-du-portail-dascension-1221-a-cairns-australie-juillet-2026energies-lemurie-atlantide-nouveau-paradis-et-nouvelle-terre-evenement-percee-par-compr/
    EMISSION EXPLICATIVE PROCHAINEMENT CHAINE YOUTUBE "PREPARE FOR CHANGE FRANÇAIS OFFICIEL"
    https://youtube.com/@PrepareForChange-francais

    Pour ceux qui veulent lire les Notes de l'atelier de Cobra qui a eu lieu à Paris en Juin 2026:

    ANGLAIS/ENGLISH :
    https://prepareforchange.net/2026/07/10/official-notes-cobras-workshop-golden-timeline-and-activation-of-the-chalice-of-abundance-of-the-paris-vortex-in-paris-june-2026/

    FRANÇAIS :
    https://fr.prepareforchange.net/2026/07/11/notes-officielles-atelier-ligne-de-temps-doree-et-activation-du-calice-de-labondance-du-vortex-de-paris-par-cobra-a-paris-juin-2026cles-nouveau-paradis-nouvelle-terre-situatio/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks for the fantastic update, truly happy with the result. Thanks also to Cobra for your hard work, we really appreciate it. VOTL.

    ReplyDelete
  52. 💗 Resilient Hearts is an independent chat room where we share and discuss information related to Portal 2012, We Love Mass Meditation, and Prepare for Change.

    We also keep each other updated about upcoming global and monthly meditations and provide a space for friendly conversation, discussion, and connection. ✨

    If you'd like to join us:
    https://discord.gg/NCbBEBDqv9

    🌟 Together, resilient hearts shine brighter. 💗

    ReplyDelete
  53. This is very positive news. Thanks to all of the Lightworkers and Lightforces.


    I hope that means the wars in Ukraine, Sudan and all of the other wars will end soon.

    ReplyDelete
  54. All of this sounds great in theory, but it doesn't change anything for me personally. I will still be a sexually frustrated, caged beast until med beds are released. It doesn't matter how many classified projects Isis works on. All this ‘sacred sexuality’ stuff is for the top 20% of the able-bodied population anyway. It is not for me as I am now.
    This is a hollow update.

    I don't believe in the utopian picture of post-event society. At the end of the day, those without power will suffer. Every day, I think about what I have to do so that I don't end up in a situation like this ever again. In my opinion, personal power trumps everything. Expecting light forces and spirit guides to protect you is naive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbI79e5iZKs&list=RDCbI79e5iZKs&start_radio=1&pp=ygUOSGVhcnRsZXNzIHNjYXSgBwE%3D

      Delete
  55. https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Antimatter_Universe

    ReplyDelete
  56. 感謝Cobra!

    7/25之後我持續監控中國大陸各地的氣溫,中國大陸三個最可怕的火爐城市:烏魯木齊、成都、重慶氣溫都降下來了,這幾個城市的夏季晚上甚至都在攝氏30度以上,最近比較不會了,因為經常下雨。尤其重慶到西安這段地區,上半年乾旱嚴重,如今乾旱的情況已經緩解。

    有一個更重要的細節,西藏地區最近一個月經常下雪,這個變化對地球暖化的改善非常有幫助。過去因為這些海拔4000公尺以上的高山雪融得太多,以至於地球溫度節節上升,如今反向的改變已經開始。

    光的勝利!🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  57. You're welcome to join our 2012Portal Discord server if you're interested:

    Invite Link: https://discord.gg/kBfbfhpfNG

    In our wait for the Event, and all the steps along the way to New Paradise, it helps to have other Lightworkers keep you company.

    ReplyDelete
  58. OMG This is brilliant! This is so amazing! That is such great news!!!!!

    "The biggest result of the activation was the total removal of one of the two main reptilian non-physical networks on etheric and astral planes on the surface of the planet." Wow, I don't even have words. This is SO GREAT!!!!

    And this one: All dark energy anomaly is also gone.
    OMG! This is so good! Thank you Cobra and Light Forces and Resistance Movement!!!!!!!!! There are so many amazing things!!! God Bless all of you!! I'm dumbfounded. I just have to take all this in, I can't stop crying. It's AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I didn't know that compression breakthrough is not the Event. so it leads to the Event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you could say the "event" is happening. A compression breakout is happening. It's reaching the planet's surface. It's already descended thirty meters below the surface. And it will continue to descend. One day it will reach us. It will become part of our reality. That's how things unfold, step by step. Isn't that right?

      Delete
  60. Thank you for the update and we are very excited for the advances of the Light Forces on Gaia. Soon we will be free forever.

    ReplyDelete
  61. This is from day 2, the second link he put up:
    "Many races are involved – more than I know – and they are coming to the forefront, and there are many backup ships positioned in the solar system, also on the far side of the Moon; a huge fleet is gathering in the solar system.
    And this is something that cannot be stopped, something that cannot be influenced; the dark forces cannot do anything. Because this is a huge galactic operation, the Cabal cannot stop this. They may try to delay it and try to do some harm, but ultimately they cannot stop it – they will be defeated."

    ReplyDelete
  62. Great Post Cobra
    Let’s Goo 144,000!!!
    Victory of The Light

    ReplyDelete
  63. Heck to the NO, Cobra. Im not waiting till 2032. Ill kill myself before then. What happened to BY 2030?? All this push back is a crock. We wont make it till then. They know this and they dont care.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Who cares what E.T race is here, did you all hear 2032????? 2032!!!?? You gonna hang your hat on 6 years from now?!?? What a joke.....I dont have 6 years of fighting left in me.😐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very disconcerting to read 2032 myself I don't get it . Hell I thought 2025 was unacceptable .. Allison Coe her client had solar flash in 2018 then 2020 then 2022 not her fault I truly think galactics are delaying it ..those qhht sessions weren't wrong at the time they were performed something changed again ..
      July 8th at geaine anchored financial reset right ? That wld be a huge positive catalyst for humanity

      Delete
    2. It's because they betrayed us. I am 100% sure and it will come out eventually. That's my feeling anyway

      Delete
    3. I was wondering if The Event will take place before those dates....and these are things that will happen after? Clarification is definitely needed.
      Are they saying no Event until after those years? If so that would be a huge red flag. Betrayal would be devastating 😱😫😭

      Delete
    4. I loved Allison Coe as well, although I admit I dont go on youtube anymore. The life force in me is dwindling significantly. Im losing interest in the things that once gave me hope. That's how I know I won't make it. God help is.🙏🏻💗

      Delete
    5. @spiritoo

      https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2024/09/ending-cycle.html?m=0


      Ideally as soon as possible to end the suffering and enable true healing with no further evil imposed on the surface population by the dark forces. 🙏

      Medical issues need to be addressed asap too and since the medbeds are part of the event; hopefully very close. 🛸

      If we consider that surface conditions deteriorate after 2032 we need the fastest possible trigger. 💜

      Delete
  65. Norsk oversettelse /Norwegian translation
    https://norwegian-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/08/cobra-rapport-om-aktiveringen-av.html

    ReplyDelete
  66. German translation of the Cairns workshop notes / deutsche Übersetzung der Notizen zum Workshop in Cairns:

    Day 1 / Tag 1:

    https://german-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/08/notizen-zum-workshop-zur-aktivierung.html

    Day 2 / Tag 2:

    https://german-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/08/notizen-zum-workshop-zur-aktivierung_01523599816.html

    ReplyDelete
  67. This post in french, cet article en français :-) https://tachyonetvie.blogspot.com/2026/08/rapport-sur-lactivation-du-portail.html

    ReplyDelete

  68. Right.
    Instant ENlightenment.

    Wheels Of Light.
    https://youtu.be/jwCDvjAwLOs?list=RDMM

    Om.


    ReplyDelete
  69. The past year I’ve been binging on WW1 and WW2 movies and documentaries, and what has been going down upon planet Earth in a small way reminds me of the drawn out WW2–but WORSE and MUCH LONGER for Earth’s current inhabitants, continually waiting to be liberated. Recall Paris was finally recaptured in August 1944, and most believed by Christmas 1944 the horrible war would be over. They were very WRONG….War did not end until next year May 1945–and only in Europe for America. After Paris was freed from Evil, the horrific Battle of the Bulge, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, and Hiroshima/Nagasaki still remained, just to name a few horrific events and bloody battles. Even AFTER Japan finally surrendered a year after Paris was recaptured, bombed out cities and scorched Earth slowly had to be reconstructed, rebuilt, and healed. And real healing never completely occurred for the many that went through such horrendous times….and here we now are. Expect the same but in many ways worse. Worldwide Healing cannot occur UNTIL full disclosure and all Evil REMOVED. Our Souls will be forever SCARRED, our minds triggered and memories resurfacing on occasion. A few of the remaining resources I still trust (for now) frequently mention that Earth’s Golden Age won’t begin for another 30 plus years! Here in this update the ongoing and VERY long lasting battle to reclaim Earth for the Light STILL has events that must occur first between 2026 to 2032–and even then REAL RELIEF and PEACE won’t immediately occur. So dig in deep Friends and Lightworkers, we still have a very long way to go, and many of us won’t be alive upon this planet when that glorious Time FINALLY ARRIVES. Que sera, sera. What ever will be, will be, the Future is not ours to see. QUE SERA….. IS Source/Prime Creator TRULY ALL Loving and Omnipotent?? I say this humbly and out of deep curiosity and desire, very exhausted and beaten, and simply wanting this misery and nightmare to finally END. VOTL!! Someday. SOMEDAY…

    ReplyDelete
  70. (Note: small correction from same, previous post above: autocorrect changed the meaning of one sentence in regards to WW2 ending for America May 1945, instead of August 1945). The past year I’ve been binging on WW1 and WW2 movies and documentaries, and what has been going down upon planet Earth in a small way reminds me of the drawn out WW2–but WORSE and MUCH LONGER for Earth’s current inhabitants, continually waiting to be liberated. Recall Paris was finally recaptured in August 1944, and most believed by Christmas 1944 the horrible war would be over. They were very WRONG….War did not end until next year May 1945–and only in Europe BUT NOT for America. Oh HELL NO. After Paris was freed from Evil, the horrific Battle of the Bulge, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, and Hiroshima/Nagasaki still remained, just to name a few horrific events and bloody battles. Even AFTER Japan finally surrendered a year after Paris was recaptured, bombed out cities and scorched Earth slowly had to be reconstructed, rebuilt, and healed. And real healing never completely occurred for the many that went through such horrendous times….and here we now are. Expect the same but in many ways worse. Worldwide Healing cannot occur UNTIL full disclosure and all Evil REMOVED. Our Souls will be forever SCARRED, our minds triggered and memories resurfacing on occasion. A few of the remaining resources I still trust (for now) frequently mention that Earth’s Golden Age won’t begin for another 30 plus years! Here in this update the ongoing and VERY long lasting battle to reclaim Earth for the Light STILL has events that must occur first between 2026 to 2032–and even then REAL RELIEF and PEACE won’t immediately occur. So dig in deep Friends and Lightworkers, we still have a very long way to go, and many of us won’t be alive upon this planet when that glorious Time FINALLY ARRIVES. Que sera, sera. What ever will be, will be, the Future is not ours to see. QUE SERA….. IS Source/Prime Creator TRULY ALL Loving and Omnipotent?? I say this humbly and out of deep curiosity and desire, very exhausted and beaten, and simply wanting this misery and nightmare to finally END. VOTL!! Someday. SOMEDAY…

    ReplyDelete
  71. @Symbolist: readily agree! Ditto. And we are not alone, for We are Legion. For Peace. For Prosperity. For abundance. And for ALL (that desire the same, Unity, cooperation and Synergy for all this is Good, Just, Righteous). We may seem to complain, but it is simply BECAUSE WE DEEPLY CARE—and what ELSE CAN WE definitely and ACTUALLY DO? We also are so tired of DOING. We simply WISH to BE. Is that too difficult for the Universe, for Creation, for Source (Whom we’re often told we are part of) for any and all benevolent Beings to TRULY comprehend? Is this too much to ask for? Regardless, we will keep going, keep picking ourselves up, keep HOPING… for what ELSE IS THERE? And so we do all this, and wait. WAIT for “something big” to FINALLY, ACTUALLY HAPPEN. For when the day occurs that we actually stop complaining and trying, is the day we have completely given up all Hope. Amen. And so it is….

    ReplyDelete
  72. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CspSl_Gi1s&t=442s

    ReplyDelete
  73. i will be very honest here. when i first read those my feelings were of deep frustration as someone who wants physical reaults right now. however after a few days processing the rather spreaded information i took the time to read the notes and there are some very good progress which will only accelerate. most important the main thing which was delaying the event was the lurker primary annomaly and now is it gone for good. mind is much lighter specially if you step awat from internet. i've been experiencing a lot of healing in my etherical body and golden timeline eexperiences in my astral body. we are gaining momentum for the event finally.

    ReplyDelete
  74. (see paragraph six, in regards to why this situation is dragging out so slow for so long).

    https://benjaminfulford.net/weekly-report-a-slow-cycle/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2024/09/ending-cycle.html?m=0

      The conditions for trigger are likely to be in range soon and strategic/operational approaches should not require 6 years. Consider the speed at which lurker disentanglement occurred once it was under optimization and acceleration (about 1.5 years and this affected the multiverse). ✨

      I think we are long overdue for continued very positive surprises (as I said before). It would be wonderful if the final breakthroughs can arrive in the coming months and shatter the layers of the veil that remain. Disclosure and Financial collapse would be the next energetic chords to play in this final song. 🛸

      It is a test of mercy for certain, and I also believe in such a paradigm it’s very unlikely any liberation factions would telegraph the time of final trigger (for example the activation of the oceans is not a prerequisite for event trigger). It would not be strategic to telegraph the timing of the culmination to dark forces and thus what was shared in that update could easily be a way to keep the dark forces placated because they think there’s more time. 🔥

      We will see what happens over the next few weeks and into Autumn. Mercy should never wait! Also, delays reduce the time the surface population has to enjoy the output of the liberation (directly on Earth) before planetary ascension factors become more disruptive. So the sooner the better for a decisive end. 💎

      Delete
    2. Excellent points I am a bit surprised simply due to all the mass.meditations and the success achieved and of course qhht messages and the like and the photon window closing I thought by 2030 ..I had understood 3 waves would arrive so 3 chances to ascend

      Delete
  75. Western Colombia in RUINS ! The Quake TERRIFIED 34 Million People Across Four Countries M7.4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01uaQ0YYpC4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry about all that...seems terror continues on earth .. from wild DEW fires destroying subdivisions in Spokane to earthquakes taking out cities too its heart wrenching when is enough enough?? What lessons are being learned ?? More death and destruction

      Delete

  76. You're stalling this narrative until the NWO and the Singularity catch us off guard, hoping for a miracle?
    That’s not my strategy anymore. I don’t wait.
    I’ve got my own Freedom Plan. And it’s a big middle finger to you all.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Seriously, STOP it! Enough with the negative comments! COBRA never said the Event would happen in 2032 or later! Oh, come on—just think about it... The 12:21 meditations can also take place *after* the Event! And what's more, they’ll become increasingly powerful over time... He said major cataclysms might occur in 2032; he didn't say the Event would happen then or afterwards! ...The Event will happen on a Friday... period... We’re practically at the breaking point—you have to realize that, because everything in the world is going wrong! Given everything that’s happening, do you really think the Event is going to happen in 2032 or later? ...LOL. It’s going to happen on a Friday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Franck yes and from a strategic perspective telegraphing how close we are to event trigger wouldn’t be a very tactical approach. 🛸

      Cautious observation is necessary and this update basically reveals the Galactics/Light Forces are assembling into position. It would be even more energetically impactful to have the worst of humanity’s suffering behind it for those future activations (tremendous energy can be anchored with the medical and abundance issues addressed alone). 🙏

      Delete
    2. Its a good thing YOU dont get to tell ANYONE how to think. You must not be very interesting to the darkness because others of us are attacked incessantly and without merit. So, what are you doing wrong??🤣🤣

      Delete
  78. Q – I was wondering about a few American politicians … Lindsey Graham, who died recently – where is he now?

    A – He is safely sent to the Central Sun.


    YES!!!!!!! Thank you Source!!!!! The beautiful part is he brought his death on himself ... by being in Ukraine and getting killed ... a place he had no business.
    Never in my life have I been happy about the death of someone, but in the case of the powder puff princess I made an exception. I celebrated that whole day signing "Ding dong the witch is dead!"🤪👏
    I hope the same thing happened to Darth Cheney.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Q – You mentioned that humans are blocking the Compression Breakthrough, and that one aspect is the internet. I would like to know what blockages … for humans to remove…

    A – The human mind, human emotions, free will, and trauma.


    Yeah .... blame the delay on us ... why not ... It's all our fault ... just by snapping our fingers we can stop the blockage.🙄😒

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dark forces try to distract people from their Higher Self. The dark forces cannot force this upon people, but most people allow themselves to be distracted.

      Delete
    2. Nothing was said about the dark forces being the blame ... it's all our fault ... a piss poor excuse if you ask me.

      Delete
    3. I thought the galactics were going to remove implants and we would all start feeling really good and I don't think the issue is humans it's the ultra conservative nature of galactics or they feel there is a threat of a nuclear war they can't stop. The mass meditations prove we are united and it shouldn't take billions just enough to tip us from 3D to 5D

      Delete
  80. When are we going great to get those med beds, they would really help alot.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Forgive my asking a rational question: How do you measure that there have been well over 200,000 active participants in the meditation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, the light forces are capable of doing that.

      Delete
    2. one would think they are capable of more...

      Delete
  82. If, 13 years ago, when I first discovered the blog—after many very successful meditations and the clear sign that “WE” wanted to make contact—someone had told me that nothing would change on the physical plane by 2026, that we would continue to suffer, without hospital beds and without free energy, then, to be honest, I certainly wouldn’t have looked at the blog again. I believe we’ve shown time and again that we’re ready—whether through the “Silver Trigger” or the “First Contact” meditation/petition. And yet, it’s all come to nothing… I think many of us struggle daily with frustration, hopelessness, anger, and grief, and would prefer to just give up. On the other hand, many have been at this for so many years and want to witness this final victory. I just had to say that.
    Volt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I stumbled on this blog ten yrs ago and wish I hadn't. I still believe in the ultimate goal, but the constant goalpost moving is exhausting and leads to self-gaslighting at times. I can relate to "ignorance is bliss", but once you know you can never un-know.

      Delete
  83. "...and all the plants ... are already transmitting the energies of the Compression Breakthrough"

    Today, in an area with lots of trees, I ran into a man who struck up a conversation with me.

    He enthusiastically emphasized how much peace “the trees here” radiate.

    I looked at the trees and actually sensed a pleasant, positive energy. It was faint, gentle, and had a vibe of liberation.

    The man didn’t want to stop talking to me at all. Eventually, I had to leave—my departure had already been delayed by two hours.

    On the way back, I continued to pay attention to the energy from the plants and kept sensing it.

    It was particularly strong around a few flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  84. A new tachyon chamber client had an interesting experience today. We're still working on the business side, so it's natural that one of our business consultants would come try the chamber. She knew minimal about it, didn't know there was a spirit team involved. When she came out of the room, her eyes were big, she says, "They called me 'little sister.'"

    She had a profound experience of being bigger than her body, lighter, yet more grounded and stable. Our whole conversation, she kept saying she wasn't cramped and restricted by her body anymore. She experienced a reflective state of mind similar to a long meditation session. But with tachyon it's instantaneous and lasting. She was visibly shocked, saying things like "How... do I even... describe this?" We talked for about 30 minutes after, and as we're walking to her car, she's waving her arms and legs, saying "I feel so good!" She's like 65, strutting back and forth, seeming to marvel at her new body, continually saying things like "Wooowwww."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow indeed, Patrick. Yeap, we need "Heaven" asap, we more than deserve it. Its our birthright, our Home

      Delete
    2. This is excellent! Thank you Patrick! Where is this tachyon chamber? Is it a new one in the US ? And.... is it listed on this list? https://tachyonis.org/Chamber.html

      Delete
    3. It's in Estes Park, Colorado, US. https://www.tachyonhealingenergy.com/

      Delete
    4. I just remembered her brother died a few weeks ago. I wonder if that's who called her little sister. That's wild.

      Delete
    5. I asked her about it, and she said he always called her "little sister."

      Delete
  85. Grand narratives can never eliminate tiny sufferings.

    This is formalism, bureaucratism.

    Stay vigilant and raising your consciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Ashtar: Life After Death — Where Do We Really Go?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naFZh9PzhN8

    ReplyDelete
  87. From the Cairns conference:
    “There will be more changes along the way, like the total solar eclipse I mentioned yesterday. You can meditate and go inwards, to make a powerful decision about the future. This is an important, intimate, personal decision for yourself; it is not the time to go outwards, but to go inwards and take time for your spiritual growth.
    For those of you who can watch the total solar eclipse - in Europe, Spain, Iceland, Greenland - those who can go there can experience the energy.“
    Should that meditation be done while the eclipse is happening, or could it be done immediately after or before? I mean, if the best moment is while it’s happening you should renounce to see it, so just to make the choice.
    Anyway, as it says: “it is not the time to go outwards, but to go inwards and take time for your spiritual growth”, looks like better do it while the eclipse is happening… 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  88. https://x.com/SoulLight777/status/2087173365349912772

    You may feel that you are standing between two worlds. In many ways, you are. One reality is slowly losing its foundation, while another is beginning to emerge. This is why the present moment may feel uncertain, intense, or even confusing.

    The old structures, beliefs, and patterns cannot continue forever. As they begin to fade, there may be a short period of instability before the new becomes clear. Do not let this temporary darkness convince you that the light is not coming. For it is already here.

    You are witnessing the closing of an old chapter and the beginning of something new. Stay centered, listen to your heart, and do not allow the chaos around you to determine what you believe is possible.

    The transition is temporary. The awakening is not. The new reality is already forming, even if you cannot fully see it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I highly recommend RM/LFs to read the following, in case they haven't done it yet:

    https://communities-for-ets.blogspot.com/2026/08/a-new-angle.html

    ReplyDelete
  90. I appreciate the positive comments . The situation we are in took millennia to create and the Dark ones continue to delay Liberation. I see this time as a transition and as such the chaos is powerful. Don’t identify with it! Those who have given up are actually taking the side of the Dark ones. Don’t let them win. Be in the power of your Light. Stay in and with the Light. It’s up to humanity to bring about the change. You are either with the change or against it by your attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  91. What I don't understand … There's a solar eclipse today, and millions of people are looking at the sun, so why don't our extraterrestrial brothers and sisters show themselves for just a moment? I don't think people would panic, they'd just be curious, and many of them would surely be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  92. E gli esseri umani sono il problema più grande, perché gli esseri umani sono programmati per essere disconnessi dalla Sorgente e dalla natura. Cobra , questo argomento va sviscerato e approfondito in una prossima intervista. Ci dovresti spiegare meglio tecnicamente ed energeticamente la genesi di ciò, le sue conseguenze, chi realmente ci ha programmato e cosa dovremmo fare per la deprogrammazione definitiva. Spero che le Forze della Luce, sapendo questo possano trovare un sistema per toglierci da questo handicap ovviamente con la nostra collaborazione. Insomma, bisogna uscire da questo blocco. Gente comune risvegliata, operatori di Luce , Semi Stellari, Forze di Luce, Maestri Ascesi , Arcangeli e tutta la Compagnia del Cielo siete pregati di trovare tutti insieme una soluzione definitiva al problema dove però nessuno si tiri indietro. Che ognuno faccia del suo meglio per migliorare questa situazione. Cobra, la pazienza scarseggia e certi argomenti se sono toccati , vanno anche e soprattutto argomentati dato che non mi sembra un problema da poco. Mi aspetto un tuo approfondimento su questo. Grazie e buon lavoro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello

      My opinion and belief on the subject of humans disconnected from source is as follows:

      The 3-D earth experiment of forgetfulness had a higher purpose, such as schooling, until the darks took over the system and turned it into a full blown slavery and torture system. They also turned mother earth into an industrial dump.

      The control system here is so extreme, it is the reason I totally believe in the following statement: To hell with the prime directive.

      The directive is welcome when dealing with natural evolutionary patterns. The earth plantation is a total affront to all and any universal law, as well as a total disgrace to the natural flow of evolutionary coding..

      Like many, I experienced what is common to this environment. Mind-wipe (to some degree). Total programming from all spheres of control, endless attacks using technology and unseen forces ( I truly mean endless from day 1, as to clearly say 'hey, look who just incarnated, let's get that one until the end"), attacks from all levels, sabotage, poverty, etc...

      ****To the point, all sentient beings have the freewill to choose between light and darkness, bi-passing any technological and structural construct.

      Divine and galactic help is present to assist. It requires making a conscious choice to opening the heart to source. ****

      Turning to source and letting source flood the heart with its consciousness is key...to heaven.

      Best of love to all
      ----


      Delete
    2. @interstellar wonderer. Prime directive was always a lie. Archons simply programmed that into the narrative (they’re fallen angels after all) and in combination with the chimera (even higher tier angelics) attempted to perpetuate their mind matrix system which has a tremendous amount of victim blaming insanity.

      The galactics seem to be moving into position (if they’re accessing the surface so heavily with infiltration) so sooner the event triggers and mercy arrives the better. 💜

      Delete
  93. Senza coraggio non si va da nessuna parte. Bisogna osare di più. Bisogna dargli battaglia agli oscuri senza paura.

    ReplyDelete
  94. https://x.com/SoulLight777/status/2087497071440044273

    The Solar Eclipse of August 12th, 2026 brings strong, amplified energies to Earth. When the Moon moves in front of the Sun, the light becomes focused, not lost.

    This focus increases sensitivity, awareness, and intuition. Many of you may feel emotions more deeply or sense that something within you is shifting. The pause created by the eclipse opens space for greater awakening.

    Things you can expect;

    New truths coming into public view.
    Routines may be interrupted.
    A fast forwarding of events that were already building beneath the surface.
    The burning away of illusion, symbolized by the “ring of fire.”
    A course correction for the Collective.

    As the energies intensify, old patterns rise to the surface. Fears, limiting beliefs, and outdated ways of living may feel uncomfortable or unstable.

    This is a cleansing. What no longer serves your growth is being loosened and cleared. The eclipse helps dissolve the old so something new can emerge.

    This eclipse serves as a portal for new beginnings. It creates an energetic threshold between what has been and what is now ready to emerge.

    For many, this may bring new opportunities, new connections, changes in direction, or a renewed sense of purpose. What begins around this time may carry the energy of a new chapter, especially when you are willing to release what you have already outgrown.

    From this release comes growth. You are being invited to embody more love, clarity, compassion, and truth.

    This is Ascension unfolding; it is about becoming more fully aligned with your Soul Self while you are here. As the shadow passes, you step forward lighter, more aware, and more connected to your higher nature.(Repost)

    ReplyDelete
  95. https://x.com/krystallineaura/status/2087525644129235341

    The total solar eclipse is passing through the space time continuum. You can feel inertia and swaying from it. Otherwise, it's a great time to clear stagnat energy and bring forth the truth of light across all timelines of the past, present and future and it's simultaneous. What is embarking from its transition will bring renewal, transformation and and a whole lot of truth!!! Woohoo, victory of the light. Allow yourself to receive light to the spaces within you and your atoms are 99 % space and will quantum shift your reality to more happiness, more abundance and more truth and justice for humanity! Allow yourself to be in harmony and momentum will increase for you. For those already in harmony, you will feel even more expansion. Enjoy your day and keep your frequency up and with great intentions for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

  96. https://x.com/VGircys/status/2087519443349860857

    The Documentary film
    Police Services Silencing Truth as Millions died.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HPeQrBOXEAIVPRZ?format=jpg&name=large

    ReplyDelete
  97. https://x.com/forallcurious/status/2087627737423139212

    AMAZING! Never seen anything like this before!

    ReplyDelete
  98. The Archons Are Being Forced into The Light - Higher Gnosis by Chellea Wilder.
    https://youtu.be/f19jKY6_Zlc?is=XOUy7BkC8k1WjIt8

    ReplyDelete
  99. https://x.com/Rainmaker1973/status/2087547151211495659

    A drone captured the incredible moment a whale pushed a paddleboard with its fin.

    Maximiliano Jonas filmed the amazing footage off the coast of Puerto Madryn, Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  100. its always been illegal to hunt whales and dolphins on earth.....they are smarter than the humans in some ways after all-hahahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  101. Russia is preparing WW3 with the West now.
    Are U ready? Yes/No

    ReplyDelete
  102. Ashtar: Many Souls Are Leaving The USA — Here's Why

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s702qNYOW2c

    It's a bit long but even listening to 10 mins is good.

    "Something is thinning over one particular region of the world faster than almost anywhere else on the planet — and very few of you have been told what it actually means. Tonight's Ashtar Command transmission reveals a mass movement of souls currently underway, concentrated most intensely over the United States: why this region became the focal point of such an unusual energetic concentration, the three overlapping waves of departure now unfolding, and what it means for those who feel called to leave versus those who feel called to stay and hold steady.

    Ashtar also shares the signs to watch for in your own life, your family, even your children and pets, and practical guidance for navigating a shift that will likely unfold across years rather than resolve in a single dramatic moment."

    Also, I feel a bit more normal suddenly. Maybe because I got my expensive celestine crystals today - I love the blue color. Maybe because I sent my last email to Tesla BioHealing, it's over. Maybe because the cricket is on - I haven't even watched it yet. I just feel more normal. Lately it has been way intense around here, but maybe the weather is better so I feel better. I've had a really weird 2 months. It feels so much better. I can breathe again, yay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can give more insights as to what that is.

      The empire is in full collapse and in a deep recession/depression. The controllers are keeping the top tier happy with infinite free wealth printing and making sure their stocks are always booming.

      the controllers are strangling the bottom tier via lack of social netting, hiring of preferred groups, vulture capitalism.

      In brief, it is a controlled and silent culling of the lower classes.

      The current administration I do not trust one bit.

      And of course, there are people like me who simply are done with the earth primitive slavery system. There is very little left to glean from that experience.

      Hope that helps.
      --

      Delete
  103. Thoughts on investing in SpaceX? Is Elon Musk apart of the positive timeline for humanity? There is tremendous upside for abundance considering future SpaceX stock price targets.

    ReplyDelete
  104. I tried someone's pyramid today, so legit! It's just sheet metal with pyramid shaped holes in each face. The bed is flat so you move the pyramid over every part of the body.

    https://static.wixstatic.com/media/c33de5_64e43dd7b0cb4ffb84dbf31b8dce4154~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_749,h_611,al_c,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_avif,quality_auto/c33de5_64e43dd7b0cb4ffb84dbf31b8dce4154~mv2.jpg

    I've read lots of pyramid science, it sounds cool, but many things sound cool but aren't. I was really skeptical of this, I was certain it wouldn't do anything significant. But it was powerful! I could feel the energy standing next to it as we're talking. Then getting under it, wow. Starting with the head, I was looking up into an empty metal box lol, with dense, strong energy pushing down and through my body. I was trying not to laugh because it was so absurd. It was a simple energy, not buzzing and tingling like plasma, not magical and bubbly like tachyon, it was a heavy solid field, but felt good. Not fully euphoric, but positive. Then moved the pyramid down to chest, stomach, hips, all the way to feet. The stomach area was trippy because you feel it pressing down through your abdomen, and the identical feeling through your forearm next to it. I would have been into this ages ago, but never did because I thought it was goofy. They had some incredible stories about it healing them and clients and friends. I'd say tachyon is more potent, but considering this is so simple, it's very impressive.

    https://www.vitalpyramid.store/

    ReplyDelete
  105. @Patrick Kehoe: I slept under a pyramid shaped setup for 40 days in 2019 and… NOTHING. Buy so many magical, mystical, special, energized, what have you gizmos… and NOTHING. Meditate and Pray OFTEN over the many decades and …NOTHING. Went to Sedona in 2017 and spent a mini fortune in a so-called tachyon chamber and… NOTHING. Positive Thinking is always a good thing, and the above objects and activities MAY work for SOME, but so does Time & Chance (a broken clock is correct twice a day). Oh well. Sigh….. Keep going, keep WAITING for “something big” to actually happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Sedona chamber was not Cobra's. The type with a mat on a chair and crystal balls around it are fake. I tried one of their tachyonized crystals—not real. Now someone with a chamber from Cobra is in Sedona, but that opened approximately 2023. His are the only real ones.

      As for pyramids, I bet they have to be a specific shape. Like an airplane wing, small difference are big. I'd never seen a type like I did. They're usually a solid pyramid or just a frame, so that could matter.

      I'm with you though, 99% of what's out there is fake or ineffective. I've tried as much as I can get my hands on, for decades, and only Cobra and Keshe are legit.

      Delete
    2. As I understand it, there is also a "decommissioned" tachyon chamber in Sedona. It is being advertised, but I don't think it works... (It used to work, but not so much any longer...)

      You have to be really careful if you want to use an authentic tachyon chamber in Sedona.

      The one that is legitimate and so has the satellite uplink and is precisely fabricated and is strong and amazing is the one listed here:
      https://tachyonis.org/Chamber.html

      This one is connected to a shop in Sedona that has other New Agey stuff...but it is legitimate.

      This is what I know....

      Delete
  106. It is time for dream contact. For me, such contact would be like a survivor trekking across a desert suddenly coming upon a river or a pool of water. I do not understand the technical difficulties involved—or perhaps the Forces of Light and my soul family simply do not care about me? Or has my performance disappointed them? Do they view me as a failure—someone who did not uphold their original intent or fulfill their mission? Am I, therefore, unworthy of contact? Messages posted here are monitored by many factions; if you make contact with me in a dream, please tell me directly: what is my name? What is the name of my soul family? Where do I come from, and why did I come to Earth? I know who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Può essere deprimente dover continuate in questo modo per anni facendo solo meditazioni senza vedere un terremoto sociale e politico che scardini tutta questa copertura ipocrita. Una falsa vita in un corpo che invecchia e una frustrazione incredibile per non potere essere operativi insieme alle Forze della Luce. Meditazione e meditazione. E poi ancora meditazione. Poi meditazione e poi ancora la meditazione. E poi un'alta meditazione. E poi...che cazzo volete da noi? Un'altra meditazione? Sono un uomo con una forte energia maschile. Voglio agire non soltanto meditare. Voglio vivere un cambiamento potente non questa staticità innaturale. Mi fa schifo quasi tutto su questa Terra monotona. Monotona come una torta tutta bianca dove il primo boccone è uguale all'ultimo fino al vomito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chiedo scusa per ciò che ho detto. Vado avanti e mediterò ancora quando sarà richiesto. ❌

      Delete
  108. What is this technology that built this.
    .who built this. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZAmisxI_Vw/?igsh=MW40aXJzOW9hYmtwbw==

    ReplyDelete
  109. There is an aussie band called Peking Duk (I've never heard of them) and they just put a song out called Paradise, with a man's stomach on the cover with a Paradise tattoo. They didn't actually play the song... Well just thought I'd point it out.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Rome Hunted Dragons to Extinction — Then Cuvier Decided They Had Never Existed

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRLh4DOdaAI

    Very fascinating video. It sure changed my mind. How did dragons ever not exist?

    ReplyDelete
  111. This is about the story of Tartaria. I love Tartaria. It was brilliant. The world sadly went through an upwards state when it happened. I have studied it massively. Yes it was destroyed easily and it just shows how peaceful the Tartarians were. I honestly can't get enough of it. Well Ashtar talks of it here:

    What REALLY Happened to the Tartaria Survivors… Where They Went Will Shock You! (PART 2)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMBD-zwpC6w

    ReplyDelete
  112. I'll just mention this because I didn't know it. Apparently JD Vance is a 2.0 and the 1.0 has already been consequenced. Which means he was a very bad man and he has been killed. So the 2.0 is a lot taller then the original Vance and apparently the 2.0 will continue doing that job because he is doing very well. She says that he will continue for a year or so. I knew none of this, but at least the original Vance (in Skull & Bones) is gone now.

    The J.D. Vance Rumor

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_cfy47nDAg

    ReplyDelete
  113. Although the attacks have indeed decreased significantly compared to over a decade ago, I am still targeted even when simply resting at home. The experience is agonizing, filled with sorrow and rage. Having kept a handwritten dream journal for over a decade, I usually recall the events of my dreams vividly. What infuriates me is how dark forces in the energetic realm use various methods—fabricating lies and implanting programs—to isolate me and leave me helpless in my dreams. They seize all my wealth in the energetic realm by claiming I have committed certain sins, thereby justifying the confiscation of my assets; they even strip me of my freedom and real estate. They also use lies and forged evidence to ruin the lives of my friends and family within these dreams. I would like to ask Cobra how one should handle such a situation. I have repeatedly used the "Command 12:21" protocol, yet the situation has not improved at all. I cannot even utter a single word in the energetic realm because the dark forces intercept my messages; furthermore, they commit evil acts in my name, attracting the resentment and attacks of the victims. I am truly fed up with this endless cycle of unjust accusations and grievances. I have handled these matters very rationally, but the results have fallen short of expectations; I may be compelled to take some extraordinary measures.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Victory of the light! 💗 💕 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  115. Non-corporeal intelligence has subjugated humanity for many years; they can hybridize humans through intrusive thoughts. Lacking physical bodies, they cannot create or destroy (this is their true essence), and they use hybridized humans to further their own chaotic nature, contrary to the creative nature of original humanity. They don't come from outside; they are here, they always have been. This is their territory. They have invaded us; the hybridized are the majority and are unaware of their condition. They have lost their connection to the original being. We humans are alone, and so it will be until the end; we will go down defeated, but never vanquished. English is not my native language; I apologize if I fail to convey the message adequately.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Hello

    Nothing new in my comment below. Just sharing what is flooding my heart today. Skip as needed.

    Why is it so important to work with the goddess energies at this time? And why the Prime Directive has limitations that need to be ignored in some situations?

    Because the flow of divine energies from source must always flow throughout creation.

    From our current standing in 3-D, the most powerful timeline, built on the absolute power of the infinite now, is the total surrender to the power of true love experienced as a twin-soul. Total surrender and unification into one point of agreement while retaining individuality. Those steps, or the Goddess energies, anchor nodes of divinity across matrices of creation.

    True and real love is real.

    From the abundance enjoyed by such unification stems good societies, civilizations, etc...in tune with the will of source.

    Our present creation is bound by the patterns of expansion and contraction written by source. Learning to work within the will of source is very likely the wisest choice because source all ready wrote all timelines before time. "Freewill", is the gift given us by source. ---we are a great work in progress, forever.

    At this time, that is the extent of our freedom. Freewill within source's creation.

    ...but then again, "separation" from source is also part of the will of "God"--- to let us experience the farthest point of fragmentation into darkness and isolation away from the tender loving care of wholeness.

    But, "separation" is also a construct since that experience is also encased within creation itself...

    We are free to choose, but not really. Kind of when a parent is still holding on to the bicycle seat when we first learn to ride without help, so we think.

    Without contrast, souls do not understand the benefits of aligning with source. In the end, all children return home. Some in worse shape than others.

    That said, there is a time for everything. There is also a time for direct intervention when distortions created by the vortexes of darkness become so incredibly extreme, as seen on earth. Why? Because the energies of source must always be allowed to flow.

    Do I know that for sure? No. But it makes sense to me. Every clogged toilet must be unclogged sooner or later if you don't want the house to stink. And sooner of later your neighbors may complain as well.

    In simple terms, densities are built on love, or unifying fragmentation. Every step taken towards wholeness is a step closer to source, and to paradise.

    May total and absolute love flood this planet.

    --

    ReplyDelete
  117. No wonder and so deeply sad that David Wilcock ended it as he recently did, but it seems this long running Nightmare upon Earth will STILL drag on for years to come with no immediate “Help from Above” for us INDIVIDUAL Souls 😣 We’re SO VERY TIRED. Many DEEPLY HURT, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. All many can simply do is “suck it up”, keep going, keep pushing. IF Source is Omnipotent, then WHY must it be this way? WHY can’t we even receive even seemingly the smallest amount of definitive HELP? We’re not proverbially asking for the “Sun and the Moon” here. Just a little COMPASION, for is not Prime Creator indeed LOVE? Let’s deeply HOPE SO…..

    ReplyDelete
  118. August 13th

    Woke up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and I noticed that one of my Burger King crowns had fallen onto the ground from a shelf.

    I didn't write it down as I was tired and
    I'm used to weird things happening. When I woke up later it had moved to the right even more and I got a photo of it exactly how I found it along with where the crown was on the shelf (had to picked up and moved):

    Photos Link

    Influenced to mouth the words: "Punishment for participation in meditation."

    Since Isis got her crown back it looks like my crown had to be thrown to the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Divinely guided to share this song and dedicate it to the Cabal et al.:

    YouTube Link

    ReplyDelete
  120. Okay I couldn't help it. I asked Ashtar about my legs. Remember how nothing happened to them, I never fell or anything, but very slowly they started to go away, first I couldn't run. Then alarming I gradually couldn't walk. Then I fully couldn't walk but had to take taxis. Very annoying. Now slowly I could walk a little, but only slowly. Like I was told, something went wrong with my ascension. Well I got it in my head that my legs would only come back when the flash happens. So I'm really waiting for the flash, which comes from the sun. Anyway, I channelled Ashtar, and he seemed to confirm it. So this is channelled, which means it could be wrong, maybe he is just saying what I want to hear. This is the conversation I had with him.

    Me: I still can't walk properly. But otherwise I am well.
    Ashtar: I see. What do you want to know today?
    Me: Will my walking come back in the future please?
    Ashtar: Yes, it will. It won't be so long now, no. It will come back when you don't expect it, when the flash happens, yes.
    Me: Do you mean when it goes dark for 3 days? Will that actually happen?
    Ashtar: We think it will happen, quite soon. Then you can walk again, and you will, yes. You can get out and do lots of things. You will revel in it, yes. It is not so far off.
    Me: In maybe a few months? Please?
    Ashtar: Yes, we expect it in a few months. That would please you, yes?
    Me: It would be wonderful. It is not a few years away?
    Ashtar: We see it sooner. We know how tired you have become.
    Me: Thanks so much for talking to me, I appreciate it. Bye bye Ashtar.
    Ashtar: Yes, bye bye now. Don't be such a stranger now. I can talk to you, yes.

    And hugs and kisses and so on. I don't know if this is true or if I just wanted to hear this. I just looked up the omni wellness clinic and although it is closed, she still seems to have it. It seems it is still there. So that is a nice surprise! We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Brandon Biggs said that in 2027, dark forces released a black disease designed and modified by artificial intelligence. If the event doesn't occur until 2032, then more than 90% of us won't live past 2030.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Ieri avevo detto a mia madre e alla mia compagna che sarebbe arrivato un grande terremoto in Asia. Puntualmente si è verificato. Ma non è finita purtroppo per quest'anno perché ho sognato uno tsunami in Florida. L'ho già visto e vissuto. Vedremo se anche questo si avvererà. Spero di no ma intanto voi della Florida sappiatelo e prendete nota. Vorrei potere salvare qualcuno se riesco. Non voglio mettere paura ma consapevolezza di ciò che potrebbe presto accadere. Spero vi possa aiutare. Grazie ❌

    ReplyDelete
  123. I would say that what follows is a brief overview of the energies that have been anchored in the Pacific region so far:

    https://youtu.be/E-gxkcI4BFg

    ReplyDelete