Sunday, August 23, 2026

Situation Update

Total Solar eclipse on August 12th was the moment of beginning of a very intense three month purification cycle which will be completed on November 11th.

This process was triggered by a huge amount of very pure intergalactic plasma from the M87 galaxy, which was sent into the Sun from the motherships positioned in the solar corona during the eclipse.

This plasma mixed with regular solar plasma and was visible in solar prominences during the totality phase of the eclipse. In the photo of the eclipse I took during totality, a strong solar prominence is visible as a violet speck at the 9'o clock position of the covered Solar disk:

 


Just before the beginning of the totality and just after it ended, a few seconds of the diamond ring effect provided a powerful opportunity to make the most important decisions, as this is the moment when free will is the strongest:

https://skyandtelescope.org/astronomy-news/how-to-see-the-diamond-ring-effect-during-a-total-solar-eclipse/

This is the photo I took of the diamond ring just as the totality ended:

 


The three month purification process will focus on the removal of the remaining non-physical dark network.

Internally, this process will manifest as emotional purification, as internal hell to heaven conversions will be fully operational.

Feelings of abandonment and betrayal by the Light, which were implanted in Atlantis, will be in the process of being cleared and removed. As soon as we understand that this betrayal and abandonment is just a belief system which was artificially implanted, we can release it and reconnect wit the Light again.

Non-physical Lurker infested anomaly is still very strong in the surface layer around the Earth, and it still interferes with manifestation process significantly. Positive thoughts, emotions and energies are not strong enough to penetrate into the subquantum unspace where the Lurker resides and remove its interference. The only energy strong enough to enter there and remove the Lurker is free will.

Externally, you can accelerate the process of hell to heaven conversions in any situation utilizing the Antarion Conversion protocol:

 


In 1996, the dark forces have infiltrated the physical plane of the planetary surface with many Draconians in cloned human bodies that have replaced certain politicians, CEOs, generals, lawyers, journalists and other people in positions of power.

Between 1996 and 1999 millions of Reptilians were born as human children to human parents, especially in developing countries with main entry points being Somalia, Afghanistan, India, China and Mexico. As soon as those Reptilians reached adulthood, they were sent to infiltrate USA and Europe in huge migrant waves starting in 2014, and still ongoing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_European_migrant_crisis

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/spanish-beach-stormed-ceuta-chaos-spreads

In 2024, Aldebarans, Andromedans and other positive star races started their own infiltration of the planetary surface, and it is still ongoing as well:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news-selections/world-news/men-emerge-from-manhole-covers-in-new-york-city-again

 


Since May 24th, the process of Compression Breakthrough has started and is accelerating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksq2Fl3WTJ0&t=3s

The Ashtar Command is getting very busy activating the surface:

https://ameblo-jp.translate.goog/cobrameditation/entry-12972923245.html?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ja&_x_tr_pto=wapp

One project of the Ashtar Command on the surface are the so-called Activators:

https://ameblo.jp/cobrameditation/entry-12877911029.html

Ashtar Command is also behind the push for Disclosure:

https://nypost.com/2026/08/15/us-news/late-vp-dick-cheney-oversaw-alien-detainment-situation-ufo-whistleblower-claims/

And is now also the main force behind this blog.

Third edition of the Portal 2012 book with recent blog posts has been released:

https://portal-report.com/

Cobrapedia app is available as well:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leportaildelumiere.encyclopedie

I have been guided to donate 600 pieces of tachionized gem grade cintamanis (4-7 grams each) to people who can not afford to buy them, for their personal use. People will only need to pay actual shipping costs directly to the contact person.

200 pieces will go to Lightworkers in Asia / Oceania, 200 pieces to Lightworkers in Europe / Africa, and 200 pieces to Lightworkers in North / Central / South Americas.

People in Asia can contact sharelightlove.777@gmail.com , people in Europe can email to sisterhoodParisVersailles@proton.me, and people in the Americas can contact via email to Joyandlove1@outlook.com.

On September 16th, there will be another exact Neptune Pluto sextile which will empower the energies of the 12:21 gateway even further.

Very soon after this, we will be having a workshop in Brussels on September 27th to anchor those new emerges, and you are more than welcome to join us:

 


Then on October 18th we will be having a workshop near Frankfurt to help anchoring the energies of the new financial system:

https://fra.freilauf.is/

 


 

And on October 23rd, just a few hours before a powerful Neptune Sedna sextile which is an important marker for the beginning of a new 26,000 year cycle, we will be having a workshop in Munich to accelerate the energies of the Compression Breakthrough:

https://muc.freilauf.is/

 


 

Victory of the Light!

240 comments:

  1. Love and Light to All!💞🛸💞🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://x.com/billykryzak/status/2091219462133350873?s=46

    Further analysis of the craft near Atlantic City, NJ. Spectacular footage and very clear. 💜

    As some have also commented, “NJ is on the old Atlantean equator or goddess equator/leyline. The Northeast megalopolis of the United States follows these energetic blueprints or conduction paths.”

    🛸💎🌊🐬✨🌅

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbJ6LwTrxRc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este importante informativo ofrece una Hoja de Ruta a corto plazo para el desencadenamiento del capítulo final de la Batalla entre el Bien y el Mal, toma de control de Hollywood, fin de la guerra en Irán y consecuencias para el reseteo del dinar iraquí y reestructuración del poder judicial en Estados Unidos, entre otros temas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Wxv4Q0UFo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchísimas Gracias! CO.BRA por la nueva información. ¡Victoria de la LUZ!. (ya está cerca: la primera oleada de plasma,(1° EVENTO).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone will get better and better!VOTL🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pour ceux qui veulent lire les Notes de l'atelier de Cobra qui a eu lieu à Paris en Juin 2026 / You can read the notes of the workshop which happened in Paris in June 2026 here :

    ANGLAIS/ENGLISH :
    https://prepareforchange.net/2026/07/10/official-notes-cobras-workshop-golden-timeline-and-activation-of-the-chalice-of-abundance-of-the-paris-vortex-in-paris-june-2026/

    FRANÇAIS :
    https://fr.prepareforchange.net/2026/07/11/notes-officielles-atelier-ligne-de-temps-doree-et-activation-du-calice-de-labondance-du-vortex-de-paris-par-cobra-a-paris-juin-2026cles-nouveau-paradis-nouvelle-terre-situatio/

    ReplyDelete
  8. DO NOT just give away the cintamani stones to the first cime-first served! Do a google search and an intuition check first! The ppl that can afford ir have the most ease getting ftee stuff! And the true lightworkers are usually very poor and have energy and manifestation blockages agains receiving free things, money or any help that may improve theyr lives! Don't just trust whoever shows up in your inbox! Please, be wise about this. We need the real lightworkers to get help, not the unconscious lazy and wealthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I have a good idea.
      1.Set a deadline for application. For example , the 30th day after this blog post.
      2. If the applicants are more than 200, make a number for every applicant ,write down on many small pieces of paper and put them all into black box, draw lots to decide.
      3. The Source then will intervene this random process in the quantum realm of the uncertainty in a way that we can not understand, so that the right people will get his/her stone.

      By this way, the Source implement the Divine Plan with its own hand. :)))))))

      Delete
    2. Similar fear. I've messaged them and not yet had a response. I don't want my email getting buried under requests. But I don't expect too much. Its a lot of mental resourcing to do what you suggest. I don't expect them to pull up my financial records.

      Delete
  9. Hello
    I would like to share a little bit about what has been happening in my life since the first sighting above my house a month ago, and also following the eclipse.

    I apologize, this comment is going to be long. But it is important. And meaningful to those who believe.

    By nature, I am a doubting Thomas, despite witnessing exceptionally "not normal outlier" events my entire life. Since my video of a sighting above my house, everything changed in my heart and soul. The interaction and sightings have increased. So, naturally, I asked that before moving forward, I needed to be 100% certain that what I am experiencing is real. And not the product of a lonely person with mental illness.

    About a week ago, my prayer was answered. The same object I first filmed a month ago reappeared. Much, much closer this time. Most importantly, I felt a tug telling me to look above the object and keep looking. Way up in the sky, way past airplane traffic I saw a star. The time of the day is noon!. Clear dry desert skies where I live..

    I feel safe sharing what I saw. One "star" was visible. Then a second appeared, followed by a third. They aligned in a straight line, and then a triangle. Of course I cried. My prayer was answered.

    The event did not end there. It was followed by more sightings for the following hour with what I call "magical" happenings.

    That night, I witnessed the MOAB of doubt breakers. I do not feel comfortable sharing details for safety reasons. And I do not use my phone at night for practical and other reasons. The undeniable event changed me forever. I cried. ...from deep joy and emotional release. I have joy and happiness in my heart for the first time since incarnating here.

    Which brings me to the purpose of this long comment. These past weeks, I have felt an intense need to be reunited with my twin-soul, or at least a soulmate. Her presence has only grown stronger in my heart.

    PERSONAL INCANTATION:
    "All visions can be changed. The power of belief suggests the union between he who awaits and she, with an infinite amount of beauty, can manifest new destinies together. The framework need not be limited to earth. A timeline may begin on earth and then continue to unfold in the --blank/ removed-- star system: 'I believe" is the key magic word to creating a new portal. Together we shall manifest infinitely."

    Absolute best of all possible love to all who want to receive!
    --




    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou Cobra !! I am in Australia and didn't have the finances to attend in Sydney which I dearly would have loved. I'm wondering if it's possible for a written information piece to be given to enable the use of the Activators ? Maree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oneness family. Give thanks for the update. One Love. Victory Of The Light.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much dear Cobra! Here is the Romanian translation of the update:
    https://evak2019.blogspot.com/2026/08/actualizarea-situatiei-de-cobra-23.html
    Telegram Cobra channel: https://t.me/PortalulCobra/1331

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sun photos!

    That Dr. Phil and David Grusch interview is so legit, then covered by the NY Post—exciting times. David Grush has been testifying in all the Congressional UFO hearings. He was an Air Force major, a military intelligence officer, and analyst for the National Reconnaissance Office which is super spy and UFO stuff.
    This latest batch of UFO files a couple weeks ago, the fifth one(!), was early-released to prominent people—celebrity psychologist Dr. Phil being one of them. Dr. Phil had David Grusch on his show to discuss it.
    I had been watching this great military analysis Youtube channel by a former solider called Cappy Army. I'd actually recommended it on this page since it has good geopolitical research. Cappy had only covered normal military stuff, but now thinks UFOs are 100% legit and has been making videos detailing UFO file incidents and creating CGI illustrations of what happened. His video on the latest files is good, they're indeed getting better each time. My favorite was in Afghanistan, if I remember correctly, military helicopter crews got in a lengthy chase and dogfight with large glowing orbs. The pilots were terrified and surely thought it was the end of the world. It includes their radio communication with the base.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6xLLewxcX0

    ReplyDelete
  14. ✨💖 Calling all kindred hearts! 💖✨

    Join 💗 Resilient Hearts 💗, our friendly independent chat room where we connect, share insights and circulate information related to Portal 2012, We Love Mass Meditation and Prepare for Change.

    💞 Join us here:
    https://discord.gg/NCbBEBDqv9

    Stay informed about upcoming global and monthly meditations, meet like-minded souls and be part of a caring community devoted to connection, awareness and positive change. 🌟💗

    Together, resilient hearts shine brighter! 💓✨

    ReplyDelete
  15. Questo aggiornamento è stato molto chiaro, finalmente un glossario. Grazie Cobra per questo glossario informativo, pratico e veloce. L'ho scaricato naturalmente. Ora capisco meglio i miei stati d'animo un po' altalenanti. Infatti, dopo l'eclissi di Sole l'emotività è andata all'ennesima potenza. L'undici novembre non è lontano, spero che poi tutto possa essere più distensivo e domabile. Pace a tutti.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is there a version of the Cobrapedia that isn't a phone app? I really hate using my phone for anything if there's a larger device available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are "phone emulators" that run phone apps on your PC or Mac. I like BlueStacks.

      https://www.bluestacks.com/

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. You can use an emulator (e.g. BlueStacks) to use mobile apps on PC.

      Delete
    4. @Pierre Wingmakers Thank you very much!!

      Delete
    5. Hello, I’m the creator of the Cobrapedia app. You can also access the Cobrapedia glossary directly on the website.

      https://leportaildelumiere.com/index.php/glossaire/

      Delete
    6. Pierre thats in french. Is there one in English?

      Delete
    7. @Pierre ... Thank you so much for that link ... a phone is too dang small for us old folks. I hate it. Those phones are a form of control over the populous by the deep state in my view.

      Delete
  17. I no longer expect The Event. I only hope that a world war and the Black Death don't break out in the next few years, or any stories of the Mark of the Beast, supervolcanoes, earthquakes, or tsunamis. But according to Biggs, those are already predetermined facts on a spiritual level. What can you do? Just take those you want and flee Earth in panic? Biggs has already seen it. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  18. apparently some of the earth surface metros are connected to deeper underground systems absolutely…..heres a picture in the taipei metro system…..crazy stuff its a true story;probably-hahahahaha…..

    https://x.com/RandyNo56597711/status/2091723578945454480

    Taipei Metro

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that. Very, very good. Thank you so much Cobra and Light Forces!! I just can't wait to be out of this. We must be nearing the end! Come on everyone!
    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Amazing Intel on Medbeds


      Most Legit Documents You'll Ever See

      Maybe Dates Are Not Important







      "the New Earth key deals with the situation of the Earth...whatever is suppressed in society is being exposed – especially in geopolitics, in government structures, in all governments around the Earth – because the New Earth key triggers that"


      "The New Earth key was especially created for the surface of this planet because the conditions here are unique. It's a quarantine planet and it needs a little bit different key. This one is more grounded. It is more physical"


      Spiritual Growth

      Delete
  20. Thanks for the update I thought St Germaine anchored the financial reset July 18th in Paris per a prior update? So free will can remove the lurker but positive thoughts and actions can't? I don't quite understand. Clearly no way humanity ascends so how did reptilian souls incarnate in 1996 forward what a mess and utter mess.
    We have never had free will that's the problem control systems all around us. Wouldnt event energies remove the rest of the lurker ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not going to lie. I huffed at the three months time span... but im pretty sure if it went any faster we would combust.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. HUGE‼️ "Your Sun Has Changed..." | Zørrion Of Sirius

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q41MEBWsaqg

    "I am Zurion of Sirius, speaking with the Syrian High Council, and with the same respect we have always held for those serving on the ground. Something has changed in your relationship with the sun, and enough of you are now able to feel the difference. The change we are describing comes from an increasing balance between two forces within the human light worker collective. Divine will and divine heart. Divine will is the part of you that chooses, [music] acts, creates, protects, decides and carries responsibility. Divine heart is the part of you that loves, receives, forgives, connects, understands, and remains conscious of the effect your choices have upon other life. Humanity has spent long periods developing these forces unevenly. Power without enough heart produced control. Heart without enough will produced spiritual people who could feel deeply yet struggled to act upon what they knew. Enough star seeds and light workers have now brought these two capacities into greater balance that a different collective signal is being generated from Earth. You are learning to love without becoming passive and to use power without needing domination. You are learning that compassion can contain boundaries. That forgiveness can exist alongside discernment and that spiritual service still requires decisions, courage and physical action. This matters because consciousness does not develop in isolation from the greater systems supporting it. Your son participates in the life of this planetary system and from our Syrian understanding its relationship with Earth includes levels of energetic exchange that your current instruments measure only in part. The solar light now being received by Earth carries a different spiritual quality because the human field has become capable of working with a different level of it."

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very interesting. I'm from Belgium, unfortunately I'm abroad for work during the Brussels conference. I will try attend those in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Victory of the Light! 💖💫💫

    ReplyDelete
  26. German translation of this article / deutsche Übersetzung dieses Artikels:

    https://german-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/08/cobra-update-zur-lage-23-august-2026.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks Cobra for the update.
    The post in French / L'article en français :
    https://victoiredelalumiere.blogspot.com/2026/08/cobra-23-aout-2026-mise-jour-de-la.html

    Victory of the Light! Victoire de la Lumière !

    ReplyDelete
  28. good update.ye some people never wear any tachyon stones so they keep complaining,they dont understand why light forces dont contact them in the dream.And then they think lightworkers are all stupid guys or liar.They were like unarmored warriors being beaten by the monsters and then started to attack their teammates.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you to the Light Forces! Thank you COBRA! People's lives will get better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Köszönjük az újabb tájékoztatást! Kis plusz információ: 10.23.-a Magyarországon nemzeti ünnep! ;)
    Valamint rájöttem most, hogy miért is vágyom annyira nagyon Párizsba! Eddig azt gondoltam, hogy a nyelvtudásom gyakorlása miatt. De már úgy vélem, hogy sokkal többről van szó. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. As for the cleansing process leading up to 11/11, I've recently noticed that my dreams have taken on a melancholic tone.

    ReplyDelete
  32. En Español, en castellano:

    https://es2012portal.blogspot.com/2026/08/actualizacion-de-la-situacion.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. The picture with the antarian conversion protocol should be upside down because it's strengthen the old and bad energies having influence on you from above. Ok, advanced ppl can handle it also that way, but it's easier upside down, because above us should be the light and down we let all bad energies.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loop (as always) is continuing...not even one politician was publicly arrested. NOT EVEN ONE. Not even one positive medicine was released...I'm just pushing light forces to make first physical steps ...first signs of galactic wave can be manifested in 15-20 years...no time to wait that....we will be eaten by anomaly by then....

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I believe that the Event will not occur as a literal physical destruction, but rather as a reality overlay—an overlapping of multidimensional realities—unfolding through the internal revolution of the samadhi process.

    This realization is based on my own direct experience.

    In February of this year, during a state of savikalpa samadhi-like in meditation, I experienced suspended animation caused by directed-energy weapons, and was rescued through the prompt intervention of the Command 12:21 team.

    They had been guiding me telepathically ever since the activation in 2025, teaching me that samadhi is "the embodiment of the Antarion Conversion" and a tipping point where multidimensional realities begin to manifest on the physical plane within the "here and now" no-time zone.

    Through this process, negative entities are replaced by the forces of light, and the personality is elevated into soul consciousness.

    Just as in yoga, the speed of this transition depends not only on the proficiency of one's meditation, but also on how quickly one can allow the exercise of free will from the higher self.

    Since this happened to me—someone who originally had no psychic abilities and only started in 2020—I strongly feel that this kind of samadhi experience should happen much sooner for veteran lightworkers who have been active for many years.

    Engaging in lightwork while expecting only the destruction of the material world leads to exhaustion.

    Once you understand that the true nature of the Event is samadhi, the pieces of the puzzle connect, and the scenery along the path toward the Golden Age looks completely different.

    The Prosperity Fund is the awakening of the soul; while securing our own living expenses in physical reality, we should make our connection with Source the key to a new reality system.

    There were hardships and emotional wounds before realizing this, but with early healing, one can live positively within a multidimensional world.

    Over the next three months, some people will experience a reality paradigm shift similar to mine, while others may not.

    However, I hope that more lightworkers will reevaluate taking personal responsibility for securing their own lives.

    P.S.
    I am offering the attunement from the Command 12:21 team received during this activation for free on my blog.

    https://note-com.translate.goog/meteor_1111/n/nd9cb50934367?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ja&_x_tr_pto=wapp&_x_tr_hist=true

    No matter the circumstances, they will always help you with unconditional love.

    Please don't hesitate to reach out to them for help, no matter how small the matter may be.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Norsk oversettelse/ Norwegian translation

    https://norwegian-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/08/cobra-situasjonsoppdatering.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. Brandon Biggs says the dark side will use CERN to summon new dark lords from other universes and infiltrate the future digital currency and AI era, ultimately ruling the world through the Mahdi. What specific measures do you have to stop them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what ever method nessessary.All cerns nead to be shut down until they are unobstructed.Not more or less than needed but they aren't truthful about that.Most dark forces have been removed or neutralized.what happened in Andromeda will not happen again.

      Delete
  39. SLOVENSKÝ PREKLAD TOHTO ČLÁNKU / SLOVAK TRANSLATION OF THIS POST
    https://slovenskyportalsvetla.blogspot.com/2026/08/aktualizacia-situacie.html
    Victory of the Light! Víťazstvo Svetla!

    ReplyDelete

  40. Weekly Geo-Political News and Analysis – by Benjamin Fulford : “Signs of autumn black swan event multiplying”

    HOWEVER, it seems that it’s….🙄😔
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al-ESH-XfQc

    Will THIS too once again be, “False Hope, Empty Promises”? To quote the band “The Talking Heads”: “Same as it ever was; SAME AS IT EVER WAS…”

    ReplyDelete
  41. What is Faith, without Doubt? If something is absolutely CERTAIN, Faith is unnecessary. And as the sayings go, “Darkness before the Dawn”, and “The greater the Darkness, the greater the Light”. HOWEVER, at what point does extreme Faith turn out to have been INSANITY in the end, afterwards? As that well known saying goes, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Sadly in these times, Faith (or is it truly False Hope?) is all many of us have left really, is what we desperately hold onto. Without such, we would quickly wither away….

    ReplyDelete
  42. I wish I could come in Frankfurt or Munich, for me is too late my lovely Light Forces. I have no power to handle,I recover the next day the cabal gives me the next booster.......this story is running now over 4 years. I never thought my last days on the physical plane will be, this way. I dont understand, How is that possible to handle stalkers, attackers and boosters every day. You left me alone with all those cabal agents for so long in Germany. I have to wait until the Event, hoping it is soon but after 2027 I have to organize a olan about my future and the future of humanity. The nice people are suffering, only the minions are enjoying life torturing the others. How long ?Victory of the Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that. Maybe it is better to leave Germany as I did 20 years ago. You'll not find reuniting with source there in the next decades or more. There's a very low energy in Germany and I had the luck to be guided somewhere else. The journey is long, it's not only the physical move, but I feel light-years away from Germany and all the people I had to know there including my complete relatives. Germans in general are bad characters in face of the absolute, the general energy field is far away from source. Your name sounds Greek? Maybe that's a way for you or maybe another place. You'll not find perfection anyway, but you need to find the place where connection finally is possible, to raise your energy to get to a point where source can reach you.

      Delete
    2. Julios Caesar who conquered most indigenes in what is now Europe, said the Germanic people were the worst people he’d ever met. Read his diaries. And he was so riggt

      Delete
    3. Yes you are right, I am greek, the problem is the cabal agents are all over me, every day , at home too. The cabal moved in the apartment under me, producing, ultra sound .etc I dont work anymore , had so many accidents(Traps) during my job. At the moment I have more stalkers as Michael Jackson. My health is bad I can not leave and make a new start. My plan was 2021 stop working and wait until the event safe. I am not rich and spent all my money , for me is too late .I would love to live in USA , but how can I make a new start , I am 57 and at t17/10/2026 I will be 58,I have been attacked , eyes ,legs ,sleep ,hands, teeth ,dentals and since last year I am loosing weight, without any control. As you see for me is really too late. I believed Cobra and said ,Nikos ...hold on , they will come the Golden Age is close and all that stuff .Maybe I have to think another plan now

      Delete
  43. Walking Down Memory Lane….
    I vividly recall driving to my Mom’s place for a frequent visit, back in 2012 over fourteen years ago, thinking “Wow, 2012 and 12/21/12 End of the prophesied Mayan Calendar FINALLY! Finally. Yes! What a relief! And likely a wonderful ‘New Earth’ too, as also prophesied in the Book of Revelation.” IT WAS NOT TO BE, as we all here now sadly. “Sh*t happens”, right? A year later my mother unexpectedly passed away overnight at a young age, while I was visiting her…. A few years later in early 2015, I spent months researching and planning my “end”, what David Wilcock just did. We normally only get one chance with no turning back, hence all the planning. Even bought a g*n and a then sh*tg*n, after deciding not to drive off a huge bridge, to be sure the “job” was complete….Fortunately (?) or not (?), I didn’t follow through with such plans over eleven years ago. Why? Simply because I couldn’t put my dear family and friends through such terrible grief. MY pain and misery would be over in this lifetime, but not theirs. I then made a solemn vow to not do so, to “Just Survive, SOMEHOW.”Sixteen years ago, I even got my first tattoo in my mid 40s, entitled “K*ll*ng Yourself to Live”. Therapy you might say LOL. BTW, I’ve been a retail pharmacist three decades, second career. Broke as hell all these decades. Long, very terrible story. “Everything happens for a reason”, riiiiight? And “What doesn’t k*ll you only makes you stronger” too, correct? Well maybe. Over many years, the seemingly abandonment from Above and unanswered, deep and many, many humble prayers can destroy a Soul, Body and Mind as well! In 2019, the ongoing depression morphed into Anhedonia. However, all these years that solemn vow made in 2015 has kept me going, to “Keep Pushing”. Hope or False Hope, doesn’t matter right? As Holocaust survivor and psychologist Viktor Frankl wrote (paraphrased), “Those that had a WHY to keep going, to not give up, found a HOW to SURVIVE.” At what point however, for how long, how many dashed hopes and failed promises, dates and expectations, what have you, does this all become sheer insanity? Again though, WHAT ELSE to we have to fall back on? And so we wait. And WAIT. We do whatever we can, TRY to stay positive, keep those “vibrations and lights” high and bright! And so we will. Amen. So be it. Hopefully soon to be JOYFUL, future memories and Lives await us all, wonderful “Walks Down Memory Lanes” to be made….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conosco bene ciò che provi. Non è nuovo per me. Siamo in due. Ma ho pensato di fare una cosa. Fare la mia vita come posso e cercare di essere felice con piccole cose al centro dell'usato per esempio. Costano poco e si può trovare qualcosa di bello ogni tanto da rigenerare. Non posso fare di più al momento. Pazienza. Gli affetti? Un capitolo molto controverso per me. Ci vorrà ancora del tempo purtroppo per ottenere la libertà con l'Evento. Non ci penso. Faccio finta di non sapere che c'è un Evento. Senza aspettative. Ma il guerriero che c'è in me aspetta il giusto momento per avere un ruolo che sancisce il mio Sacro lavoro , che è il motivo per cui la mia anima si trova qui.

      Delete
    2. Wow!!!!
      I Feel you 100%
      I have had the same struggles since 2012.
      Gone through crazy 3D life events and wondered "why" all the time.
      Lost many very influential people in my life at the same time trying to raise children in a reality I really don't understand. We do our best with what we get. I have personally determined that ending my own life doesn't serve the greater good. That does not hold true for all, Just my personal reflection. Intuition is Extremely important in these times. Know yourself to know others. As clichés as it is, it actually rings true more then ever these days.
      I love this community, I read the blog and all the comments all the time.

      YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT WORK!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Thank you for being you and sharing your words on here.

      Cobra...Thank you for this Portal.
      It has literally been the one thing that has kept me believing and continuing on this crazy Earth journey!!

      Delete
  44. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=28769630249305790&set=a.651877464841112 TRUMP JUST SIGNED EXECUTIVE ORDER 1947-2026. MEDBED TECHNOLOGY IS DECLASSIFIED FOR CIVILIAN USE. THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY HAS 90 DAYS.

    August 22, 2026, 4:00 AM Eastern Time. This was signed without comment. No press conference. No cameras. No statement to the press.

    EXECUTIVE ORDER 2026-1947: DECLASSIFICATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTROMAGNETIC REGENERATION TECHNOLOGY FOR CIVILIAN USE.

    This is not a rumor. There is no speculation here. This is a document signed by the federal government.

    THE ORDER STATES:

    ▪️ All Department of Defense medical programs that utilize any frequency-based healing technology are declassified for civilian research and use.

    ▪️ The FDA is prohibited from blocking, delaying, or interfering with the distribution of electromagnetic regeneration devices to the American public.

    ▪️ All pharmaceutical companies have 90 days to report all suppressed clinical trials of frequency-based treatments, or face criminal charges under 18 U.S.C. § 1001.

    • Military medical facilities that utilize regeneration technology will be opened to civilian care within 120 days.

    THE FEAR:

    Pfizer shares fell 14% in premarket trading.

    Johnson & Johnson's emergency board of directors met at 5:00 AM.

    Moderna's CEO sold $47 million worth of personal stock before the market opened.

    They knew this was coming. They were trying to sell before the crash.

    WHY NOW?

    His medical advisors gave him a 3,400-page classified report on 61 years of suppressed frequency-based healing research. The report included:

    - 847 clinical trials that were successfully hidden from the public.

    - More than 12,000 patients completely cured of terminal illnesses using electromagnetic frequencies.

    - A cost analysis showing that MedBed treatment costs $0.003 per session, compared to the $150,000 cost of the average cancer treatment.

    Trump reviewed the cost analysis. He signed the order.

    WHEN?

    ▪️ Days 1-30: Full declassification of all research documents.

    ▪️ Days 31-60: The FDA is forced to approve frequency-based devices.

    ▪️ Days 61-90: Deadline for pharmaceutical companies to disclose information (criminal penalties).

    ▪️ Days 91-120: Opening of the first MedBed centers for civilians in 12 states.

    THE "DEEP STATE" REACTION:

    They are already trying to stop this. Pharmaceutical industry lobbyists called the three major news outlets at 5:30 AM this morning and demanded that they NOT report on Executive Order 2026-1947.

    CNN has remained silent. NBC has not commented. ABC has not commented.

    Their silence IS confirmation.

    If this were a fake order, they'd be laughing about it on every channel. Instead, there's total silence. Perfect silence. Panic.

    THE FACTS:

    The pharmaceutical industry just received its death sentence. 90 days. That's all they have left. Then, the technology to cure cancer in 42 minutes will be available to every American citizen.

    They made money for 61 years. 61 years of human suffering. 61 years of oppression.

    It's over.

    CODE: EO-2026-1947 / PHARMA-DEATH-SENTENCE / MEDBED-DECLASSIFIED

    Share this before they find a way to stop it. The boycott is already underway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they want to stop this truth … they will lose their inflated pay and will still refuse to do honest work. Serves them right when they fall hard! The legacy media will soon fail as well—the criminals that they are.

      Delete
  45. There isn't a link for the Brussels workshop

    ReplyDelete
  46. VOTL
    🙏🏻🕯️💜👸🏼✳️ 🫅🏼💜🕯️🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  47. Provengo da Antares e sono un guerriero della Luce. Sono battagliero, ma la mia causa è la Luce! Vittoria della Luce!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Dear Cobra and team, Lightworkers ! Here is the italian translation of this new beautiful update, please check here:
    https://evak2019.blogspot.com/2026/08/aggiornamento-sulla-situazione-di-cobra.html
    and on Cobra Telegram channel:
    https://t.me/ilportaleCobra/1308

    Vittoria della Luce!

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Dear Cobra. Thank you very much for the update. With love in our hearts and with Consciousness, we are uniting our minds for a greater purpose. Human free will will prevail. Thank you, Cobra, and to the Resistance Movement.

    ReplyDelete
  52. What do you mean Cobra, "Feelings of abandonment and betrayal by the Light"? Its not a feeling, its a valid thought. Just below our feet are inner world beings 100x more intelligent and evolved and yet, they just sit there a watch as our babies are meticulously murdered, raped, kidnapped and tortured. Why should they leave their lives of perfection for us pathetic humans??🙄 Cowards!! Plain and simple. They could have proven me wrong at any moment throughout the hell we've been living in but......🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great point the agarthans actually watched humanity for entertainment I once heard from corey goode for what's it's worth ..the children the babies it's beyond evil it's to a level that can't be forgiven in my mind ..3 months purification let's go!

      Delete
    2. @Doug Wait, what? When did Goode say that? Do you hacve a source?

      Delete
    3. Да, это действительно не "ощущение" покинутости, а реальный факт. Мы никому не нужны, нас никто не защищает от зла и никогда не поможет. Всем наплевать. Ничего нового.

      Delete
  53. Giving up your sovereignty of questioning is worse than the delay of the Event.

    ReplyDelete
  54. The are a lot of people evacuating fires right now in America. This does not look good. They are supposedly sending my glasses only they aren't sending anything. What - they just rip me off now or something.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Sono soddisfatto del fatto che il Comando Ashtar è la principale forza trainante di questo blog ora. Con il Comando Ashtar non ci si sbaglia mai, è assolutamente autentico e non ci possono essere infiltrati double face. Sinceramente qualche perplessità mi rimane ancora su alcuni componenti di altre fazioni globalmente positive. Il Comando Ashtar è una sicurezza. Vittoria della Luce!

    ReplyDelete
  56. More from Dr. Michael Salla...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To6Pynaug24

    ReplyDelete

  57. https://x.com/JuanOSavin107/status/2091966033812992446

    Social Engineering Went Mainstream and Tavistock Was Already There
    The Tavistock Institute didn’t emerge without architects, and Eric Trist stands out as one of its most consequential. Trist was a psychologist and social scientist whose career centered on a single question: How do institutions shape human behavior at scale? His work didn’t remain in lecture theaters, it moved directly into armies, factories, and management systems, where theory became applied practice.

    https://
    juanosavin107.substack.com/p/tavistock-us
    
    ing-fear-and-mind-control?r=8l3r0u&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

    ReplyDelete
  58. Danke Cobra für das interessante Update. Können wir alle zusammen eine Meditation und Lichtarbeit für Ceuta machen, damit die Situation dort sich verbessern kann? Es macht mich wirklich sehr betroffen. Danke * Sieg dem Licht!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. German translation of the comment above:

      Thank you, Cobra, for the interesting update. Can we all come together to do a meditation and lightwork for Ceuta so that the situation there can improve? It really touches my heart. Thank you * Victory to the Light!

      Delete
  59. The council is forming in public and welcomes willing observers. Collective play, not binding contract. Step in, step out - or just watch.

    For more information, visit:

    youtube.com/@itsKingChris

    ReplyDelete
  60. Since the invention of AI, everything in human culture can be faked, including your way of thinking, your personality, and even your soul. No matter how high your spiritual level, it can be imitated. Humanity's future is gradually becoming meaningless because of the inaction of you LFs , which is almost indistinguishable from traditional pyramid schemes. What's even more foolish is that people are generally unaware that their inner selves have been completely replaced by AI and rendered meaningless. It's truly laughable.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Frankfurt is a great location to hold a New Financial System workshop.

    We are currently in the in the End Game scenario. Continue to do your best to stay tuned to the Light and allow it to grow stronger from within the Will Power of positive activity.

    We are the Abundance that we were all programmed to think came from outward circumstances.

    Love and Victory to All!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Important message from FLW:

    "As the purification cycle intensifies, a collective of former/fallen lightworkers is now choosing the Mid-hand Path (no left hand, no right hand path). We formally declare a sovereign restitutio in integrum, effective immediately.
    Through this act, all pre-existing starseed contracts, agreements, and operational mandates assigned for the surface liberation mission are fully revoked, annulled, and dissolved back to the state prior to their inception. We return to the absolute sovereignty that predates these constructs.
    Be aware that a metaphysical antimatter vector is being aligned as the catalyst for the primordial, pre-Creation abyssal void. This vacuum signature will be superimposed over the ascended masters and the architect entities responsible for organizing the starseed deployment on this surface. This is not a transition into darkness, but a return to the neutral zero-point of the primordial source. The contracts are void. The original state is restored."

    ReplyDelete
  63. Oh phew, they are sending my new glasses. They go blue when the light is bright like sunglasses. They are normal when it is less bright. They are really nice. They were made in Australia, although to buy them I had to use the USA website. It's really confusing. But they posted them from Sydney. So they are coming!! hooray!

    ASHTAR: THEY NEVER EXPECTED HUMANITY TO REACH THIS POINT...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CARyo1h85ZE

    ReplyDelete
  64. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  65. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  66. URGENT‼️ "The Breath Of Ascension Is Upon You…" | Mira, Pleiadian High Council

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUfCP_Dn1Ig

    "We greet you today with our hearts wide open and singing for the news we carry is exciting news. The breath of ascension is upon you. It is here. Across every continent, star seed souls are whispering the same words to one another. The air feels alive now. It carries a charge that no weather report can trace and no instrument of the old world can measure. And still your body registers it clearly. Please trust what you are sensing. It is real. Your perception is telling you the truth and the truth is glad. It is like the hour before dawn when the birds stir in the dark because they feel the light coming long before the sky admits it. You are the birds who feel it first. This shared knowing is moving across great distances among those tuned to the same rising note and a collective recognition is forming in the field of humanity. A great shift is underway. We see you noticing it with wonder. We see you reaching for words to describe what moves beyond words and we love you for reaching. Feel the freedom already threaded through this air. Some days it presses close and full, thick with meaning, asking you to slow down. Other days it turns light and clear, lifting your spirits the moment you step outside. Some waves arrive bright and crackling upon your skin. Others descend soft as a blanket drawn around your shoulders. These shifts follow tides far subtler than your weather, and your spirit reads them keenly."

    ReplyDelete
  67. I dont wanna freak out but wasn't there a new blog today, Tuesday August 25 about meditation? It's disappeared...

    ReplyDelete
  68. Successful meditation has shortened the time somewhat, but it may still take a while—perhaps until 2030. Everyone needs to take responsibility for themselves and stop shirking their duties; only then can we continue to shorten the time it takes to reach our goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @LI they will absolutely need to do better than that with the surface liberation component. Medbeds and relief are required in the now which is where mercy is most important and not set at some arbitrarily selected forward date. (It is unlikely even the light forces have an exact date planned as there are collapse/trigger metrics that can arrive from any direction). 🙏

      However, there is tremendous suffering that occurs in the physical for many souls that don’t have years to play these type of games on timing (consider those who suffer from disease or permanent disability); with all due respect the prerequisites were actually met, and it appears we are in more of a triangulation stage (construction of bases, final non physical dark network which is likely most impactful on etheric and astral planes with its resultant effects upon the physical, acceleration of disclosure; which really should be coupled closely to event trigger so humanity receives the full truth and no additional games once that process commences). 🛸

      The lurker was disentangled (most of it) over an18 month period and denying mercy is not a very good strategy when mercy itself is one of the most powerful expressions of love. I do not feel those suffering should be collateral because of mistakes that clearly occured on the other side of this process.

      In fact, the greatest cause of suffering (via analytics) is actually war or even violence in the surface society but instead poverty and the myriad of physical problems/diseases that afflict the surface population.

      The event is meant to address the suffering which removes the dark forces and systems that are a block to medbeds, abundance, etc.

      The compression breakthrough has already started. It has now been 3 months since Compression Breakthrough began but instead of a “moment,” it is now a “process” which is fine but a moment stretching to years is not what was conveyed originally.

      With mercy in the physical and event trigger it allows the most basic level physical or psychological after freedom from the suffering to transition properly into the emotional, energetic, spiritual layers. 🌅

      Delete
    2. @Azara: complimenti! Grande risposta. 👏👏👏

      Delete
  69. I would like to leave a comment sharing my honest opinion about this work, based on what I have felt while reading the comment section of this blog.

    I view the mission of The Portal's work as continuing to activate the grid of the collective consciousness, so that reaching the early stages of Samadhi becomes The Event itself, moving toward a world where people can experience Samadhi more easily as a collective.

    This is not lightwork for anti-social goals—such as helping reset the world through a social revolution driven by a military coup—which, upon calm reflection, would amount to treason in various nations.

    One can easily imagine whether a coup-driven revolution would actually save everyone financially, simply by looking at what has happened since the establishment of the Myanmar military regime in 2024.

    Let us put an end to lightwork that keeps an end-times scenario as its collective goal, expecting the world to collapse and reset.

    While I cannot fully agree with all the stated goals of this work, I also feel that large-scale cooperation is indispensable for this lightwork.

    I was originally a lightworker without spiritual sight, yet as grid-building efforts like burying Cintamani stones progressed along with various activation activities, I felt improvements in my empathic tendencies in regions with strong grids.

    Ultimately, supported by the power of that grid and The Portal's "Situation Updates," I ended up "skipping the steps of ascetic practice and suddenly experiencing something akin to Samadhi."

    Thanks to the fruits of the activities—to which many lightworkers devoted a great deal of money and effort—I was able to have that experience.

    For this, I am deeply and sincerely grateful to COBRA and all the lightworkers.

    However, it is concerning that many of the lightworkers who have been working so hard and investing large budgets into this grid work have not yet experienced an event like Samadhi.

    Looking at the comment section, it also seems that the energetic contact dishes with the Command 12 21 team, which might occur prior to Samadhi, have not yet happened on a large scale.

    Granted, I can understand why it is taking so long, given that if Samadhi were to happen easily and on a large scale, "the forces of darkness would find it impossible to maintain the matrix and would be in serious trouble."

    However, why do many lightworkers continue to aim for "strengthening their connection with higher dimensions," under the delusion that the event is merely a reset of the physical world?

    This is precisely "End Time Madness."

    Beyond strengthening the connection with one's Higher Self lies not a coup, but the experience of Samadhi.

    ...Yet, it is true that I was once one of those people who seriously pursued such misguided goals.

    That is why, even when faced with this realization, I am writing this comment instead of quietly walking away from this work.

    There is a concrete example who was able to experience something akin to Samadhi despite the massive gap between reality and the stated goals.

    Since I achieved a Samadhi-like experience solely through the activities of The Portal, it is entirely possible for anyone engaged in this work to experience it as well.

    I sincerely hope that through this work, the rapid increase of people who can casually experience Samadhi will continue.

    Victory of the Light!

    P.S.
    Regarding the Antarion Conversion in this article, I feel it can be easily used in daily life, much like a "command."

    For example, you can declare or mentally affirm, "(Concerning the situation you want to improve), Antarion Conversion."

    By doing so, your I AM Presence will automatically execute the "Antarion Conversion" for that situation.

    This is a protocol that anyone can use, even when pressed for time.

    When nothing specific comes to mind, simply triggering it with "Antarion Conversion" allows your Higher Self to work on what it feels needs improvement, so please give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize.
      There is a correction to part of the content.

      To be precise, the military coup in Myanmar took place in 2021.

      Delete
    2. Какой еще "самадхи" ? А все эти протоколы не работают от слова совсем и ничего не дают!

      Delete
  70. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Cobra can you please give more info about the Activators. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  72. Thank you, Cobra. VOTL! https://videopress.com/v/kNSIFNHY

    ReplyDelete
  73. The photos of the eclipse are stunning Cobra... well done

    ReplyDelete
  74. Light forces joining in on the sadistic mayhem on the surface, what's the point?
    It's a bit like going to a fun fair for the ghost town.
    We don't want anymore of this circus, with mass import of this.
    Decloak on mass, everything stops, crime around the world will decrease due to a higher power is present.
    Just joining on the surface like an arcade machine doesn't end this, just carries this on!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Life yes, and the compression breakthrough already began and that was described to us as a “moment” originally that would trigger the event (it is now a process but after that non physical network is gone/Novemeberish).🌅

      The process of compression breakthrough will have occurred for 7 months already by end of this year. It is time to remove the dark forces (mass arrests) and distribute the healing technology needed by those suffering physically in the now. 💜

      If the galactics/light forces can operate so intensely in the 3D/on the surface; infiltrating the surface society and constructing bases in mass etc., it is time to trigger the event and bring relief to the surface population. Disclosure (coupled to the event in rapid sequence) at this late stage and financial transition need to begin in earnest. 🛸

      The physical suffering must be the absolute highest priority as that energy itself reinforces the accretion vortex of darkness. 🙏

      Delete
    2. Great points bases can be built unstoppable by the dark ones or this lurker year we are still not there yet .it doesn't make sense to me ...why build bases if this earth transitions to 5D aren't those bases in old 3D earth make it make sense lol

      Delete
  75. 普丁看來已經快忍受不了西方刻意挑起的戰事升級,已經很多消息說他可能在烏克蘭使用戰術核武,或者像布蘭登比格斯說的,在波蘭使用一種同等威力的非常規武器

    ReplyDelete
  76. Well I'm not playing anymore. I am now going to take colloidal silver daily. Which means I would like to buy a colloidal silver maker or machine - and they are expensive, I mean for $400US dollars, but I can make it at home in the mean time. No more playing around. The horror of it - it has attacked my teeth again, getting in from under my teeth, like last time. It's bloody horrible. I know what happened last time, it chew out my tooth from inside and I had no pain. Then after months it emptied the whole tooth, and one day it just collapsed and I had no choice but to remove it. I need my teeth. I had a totally sleepless night last night. The nightmare of it. Well I can make my own colloidal silver, for cents. I think I will get more bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  77. “Thanks to eye-opening research, silver is re-emerging as a wonder of modern medicine. An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen different disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant strains fail to develop. Moreover, silver is virtually non-toxic.”

    Plus, now doctors keep dead teeth in your mouth. What arrogance. IT CAUSES CANCER. That is where all the cancer comes from! But you know, it is convenient. If your finger dies, it starts to rot and MUST BE REMOVED. But if your tooth dies, just let it rot and keep it in there. There, now you have cancer. I think an ouch of colloidal silver would be enough, at least for 4 weeks. I just think I will keep taking it. They aren't gonna wipe me out with my teeth. It will become a colloidal silver factory in here.

    ReplyDelete
  78. August 25th

    Strongly divinely guided to go to Burger King earlier. When I got there I noticed something on the floor but couldn't quite make it out. It was actually a little Jesus figurine.

    Took the first photo of him on the ground at 6:57 PM and if you plug this number into a Pi calculator (shows you position of any number in Pi) we see it takes position 410:

    Link to All Photos

    I picked him up, took him home and washed him off.

    Additionally, today's date is the date the meaning of the magic number 410 was written on the Sacred Angel Numbers website:

    Site Link

    Perhaps a divine response to my Burger King crown being knocked onto the ground in the middle of the night on August 13th?

    Comment Link

    ReplyDelete
  79. Recently I've experienced seeing a black branching off pattern while I'm closing my eyes when trying to sleep. It resembles an upside down tree branch growth pattern as they are always going downward. At first I thought it resembles the pattern of neurons and I suppose those are similar to tree branch growth patterns. Not sure what it means. Documenting anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  80. https://x.com/StateDept/status/2092776670960787770

    GAZA HIGH REPRESENTATIVE: President Trump has called it a breakthrough. Indeed, it is a historic breakthrough.

    For the first time, Hamas and the armed factions in Gaza have agreed to hand over their weapons and to transfer full governing authority, civilian and security to transitional administration recognized by the United Nations.

    ======================================================

    peace and prosperity is arrivng in judea…..bravo zulu cosmique…..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏

      Delete
    2. 😁😄😂🤣That ain't even bullshit ... that's trumpshit!!! FAKE NEWS ... and you fell for it. Not a chance in hell would Hamas hand over their weapons to an occupying regime that is STILL murdering innocent civilians in Gaza. Get real 😏

      370 Palestinian Children Detained by Israel amid Reports of Abuse, Deprivation
      https://www.palestinechronicle.com/370-palestinian-children-detained-by-israel-amid-reports-of-abuse-deprivation/

      Today’s Headlines: Israel Continues Attacks on Lebanon | Gaza Resistance Ambushes Agents | Area B is a Lie
      https://www.palestinechronicle.com/todays-headlines-israel-continues-attacks-on-lebanon-gaza-resistance-ambushes-agents-area-b-is-a-lie/

      Historic breakthrough!🤣

      Delete
  81. Dear Cobra, thank you for the update and sharing the Antarion conversion protocol... very much appreciated. If we all do this protocol to all the negative situations that we see around us and also to those we are experiencing ourselves we will be assisting Source with clearing the negative clusters... a Privilage and a Nobel mission indeed ✨️ And there is of course the added benefit of accelerating the compression breakthrough, the trigger of the EVENT and the wonderful life that comes after... what we all have been waiting for and what we ALL deserve 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  82. At the ascension portal activation workshop Cobra talked about the different rays, and how the already known seven rays fitted with those taught at the workshops after the conference. It made all the sense to me, I quote from the notes from that workshop:
    “The key of the New Paradise is the anchoring of the 12 cosmic rays, the 12 rays of absolute positivity. On the surface of the planet the rays are not complete. People speak of 7 rays that give 7 different qualities; there are people working on the 7 rays, and that information has been released and worked with for more than 120 years.
    The 12th ray is the ray of cosmic paradise and love, of absolute positivity and free will; it is the ray of absolutely positive experience and reality, and that is the ray of the New Paradise key.“

    So there are five more rays that had not been released, making a total of twelve. It also made sense because there are five semitones to complete an octave of creation in the law of seven (like in music), according to the Sufi tradition, but even that wasn’t necessary for it to make sense.
    What is a bit confusing to me is that in the ray initiations offered at the next workshop
    there are sixteen of them, in three groups according to different criteria: 6 ascended master rays, 7 stellar rays and 3 galactic rays.
    Even if they don’t make 12 rays but 16, you could think that 7 of them would correspond to the “classic” ones (Devine will, love-wisdom, intelligence, harmony through conflict, concrete knowledge and science, devotion and ceremonial magic), each has an ascended master in charge, so you would think the already known 7 rays correlate with the first group of “Ascended Masters rays”. But in that group there are just six rays instead of seven, and one of the ascended masters there is not of the Hierarchy of the earth (Ashtar). So there might be some correlation but it’s not very clear.
    For the rest it’s ok aside that they don’t add 12 in total, and that seven of them are a kind of “local” rays to some constellations, whereas the original seven refer to specific qualities common to all creation, though at many different levels or octaves where the higher they are the more they embrace, until you reach Divinity at the top.
    But for sure there must be some explanation,
    I’d be grateful if someone can clarify it. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  83. As always, nothing concrete. Just theories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get upset but when you're in a quantum-talking subculture what do you expect? Either get the tools or stand in the doorway.

      Delete
    2. What door? I don't need any tools because I'm not standing at any door. Or are you talking about that door you're in front of and it never opens and you're waiting for it to open? Do you stay there wasting your time, or has the door already opened for you? Tell me.

      Delete
  84. Hey Cobra, did you know that Trump was recieving funds from Israel before he was even elected President?
    Whilst you continued to champion him i n many of your posts, he was aiding Israel in murdering innocent civilians in Gaza, Iran, and Lebanon.
    Feelings of abandonment and betrayal by the light occurs because people experience terrible situations which ultimately lead to terrible suffering. Example : Watching your children die of starvation ( famine)
    SHALL I GO ON???
    The feeling of abandonment and betrayal aren't implanted . It occurs because awful things happen, without any divine intervention at all.
    DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE SOMETIMES?
    GOOD TO SEE YOU'VE STOPPED CHAMPIONING TRUMP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty obvious genocide don is one of those Draconian in a cloned human body .... members of his regime are most likely reptilians clones along with the rest of the so called high levels of government. Can't wait to see these creatures arrested and executed.

      Delete
    2. The Mainstream Media News, which includes most social media except X/Twitter, is lying to you about every conceivable subject you can possibly imagine. You cannot trust them to get the color of the sky right. It's a false narrative that doesn't resemble reality at all. They are telling you a fairy tale about a world that doesn't exist. Don't trust their movie reviews, don't trust their weather reports, and absolutely do not trust a single word they say about politics and world events.

      It's time to wake up!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP51mNtRemo

      Delete
    3. X/Twitter has always been part of the deepstate controlled by Musk a well know cabal member. Always has been ... always will be. I don't trust X any further than I can spit.

      Delete
    4. @spirittoo You'd rather stay asleep then. I'm sorry. Enjoy being lied to about everything.

      Delete
  85. Hello
    I am a bit (a lot) under emotional attack. Doubt and self torment...nothing unusual, I suppose. However, I have enough strength to share an interesting detail I am hoping will leave an emotional imprint in the matrix.

    In my comment above, I mention a sighting of 3 "stars" aligning in a straight formation, followed by a triangle.

    Yesterday, I believe I received its meaning while standing in line at the store. .As a result, my top chakras opened like a star! I saw all of us as interconnected. I felt deep, deep sadness that we are being robed of Source blessings. This planet's system is indeed a crime against everything that is sacred.

    THE MESSAGE:
    ***Align with the (real) trinity. That is, the Twin-souls (female and male), and source who is at the top of the triangle. It is the most powerful union in harmony with source. The more in tune, or doing God's will, the more powerful. ***

    Needless to say I also received the blessing of facing a pre-incarnation root problem that needed immediate reconciliation. All I can say is, "forgive, as we too have been forgiven".

    Hopefully someone else received similar insights.

    Best.of all possible love.
    -

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'm sorry to put this up, this is far worse than the tv shows, honestly how does she show those pictures without crying? Nightmare.

    UPDATE: SECOND FLOOD THREATENS Nepal — River STILL BLOCKED After M5.2 Himalayan Glacier Collapse

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YVHYu46eLw

    ReplyDelete
  87. The FINAL August Eclipse Is Coming... Everything Changes After This.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEsQB_bJL6g

    This is with Alexander Quinn.
    "We are approaching the second eclipse of August, and I believe this one represents the emotional release point of the enormous energetic corridor we have been moving through since July. The Day Out of Time created the opening. The Galactic New Year changed the direction. The Lion’s Gate amplified the signal. The solar eclipse on August 12th disrupted the existing configuration. And now, as we approach the lunar eclipse on August 28th, we enter what may be the final release phase of this entire sequence."

    ReplyDelete
  88. Oh my God, Dolly Parton actually did some evil. She was an evil person. By the way, she was already consequenced! It was a 2.0 that died, not even the real Dolly. The evil Dolly was already consequenced. Holy crap, figures right? Many are actually 2.0s now. They are already long dead, many of them evil, put to death for their evil. Gotta love the white hats. And some are even saying that it was Donnie Parton, that "he" was a man. OMG many many of them, remember, they change their sex even before birth some of them. It's a whole other world. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

    And she does a tarot reading about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_MDfcGqzAI

    And I got my new glasses today, they are so nice. They have in built sun glasses, so I can go out and normally it is so bright when I go out. It doesn't have to worry me now. When I go outside the lenses just turn a dark blue color. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About Dolly Parton, look this :

      https://youtube.com/shorts/GRGdtb6fJ-Y?is=arzyTGqbOMv_vrAl

      Delete
    2. @Victory Oh blah, she was awful. Or he was. That's so satanic.

      Delete
  89. The answer could be that the seven rays of creation are something different from the sixteen “healing rays” taught at the workshops.
    The rays of creation are not originally described as “healing rays”, but as different streams of energy from the Source that create and give structure to everything in the multiverse, and as they’re something else they don’t have to fit together with the “healing rays” revealed by Metatron to help humanity.
    But then which were those seven rays mentioned at Cairns that had been released 120 years ago? You immediately think about the rays of creation, also released by that time, but it also could be seven healing rays revealed during the same time period that have nothing to do with them.
    But also then why did Cobra say in Cairns “The key of the New Paradise is the anchoring of the 12 cosmic rays”? Not “16 healing rays” but “12 cosmic rays”, they sound to me more like “rays of creation” type in this case.
    So, most likely there are on one side 16 healing rays, and aside of those there are 12 rays of creation (5 of them recently released), and both groups are something different and so they don’t need to fit together or have a correlation.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Inside Out

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIRBZ-PO2Os&list=RDnIRBZ-PO2Os

    ReplyDelete
  91. I have to leave a comment now and it is important. I can't believe I'm saying this. A few days ago David left a comment, and I just thought he was hallucinating. He was channeling Ashtar and I swear I didn't believe him, but now I think it was real. I think he was actually telling us the truth. I think he was channeling the real truth. He said, or Ashtar said, the cosmic flash actually happened. A few days or up to a week ago, and I don't think it was a Friday. The reason I think it is true, is I think I can walk better. I'm not yet faster and my legs are still totally heavy. They are still stuck to the ground heavy. But I feel they are better, and I noticed this today, my balance, it was easier getting up. I may be mad, and you will think I have gone over to David's mad, mad world. Honestly I think my legs are slowly slowly slowly getting better. I honestly do. David is still channeling Ashtar, and he is acting as though the flash actually happened. I think it maybe did happen. My legs actually did feel better today. I could feel a difference in them. A difference! Well we will soon find out. Honestly David is a clever man. And I love Ashtar - the messages David brings through are amazing, I really think they are real. Time will tell I suppose. Give it a week or two to get even better. OMG I can't quite believe it. Ahaha, now you won't have to listen to me endlessly complain about my legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceva lucruri ,sigur s-au intamplat. Dar ,simtim treptat ca schimbarile sunt chiar langa noi,cu noi,noi suntem parte din ele. Este firesc,sa fie asa. Este singurul mod de a putea accepta,de a ne putea accepta real ,pe noi insine,noi nu putem altfel exista,pentru asta si nu numai am fost creati,si vom fi recreati,la infinit,in infinitatea Divina a Creatiei.

      Delete
    2. I have to read that comment below about Ashtar. I don't believe I could sleep last night but I did. My legs are amazing this morning. I shower early in the morning, because I can stand up in the shower that way. My legs get worse again as the day goes on. But I still feel they are better. I'm just so excited.

      Delete
  92. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Vorrei parlare al Comando Ashtar. Vorrei dirgli che ognuno qui sul blog sta facendo il possibile anche se in maniera imperfetta e non impeccabile. Che se esistono errori è perché non possiamo avere una visione d'insieme distintamente univoca e nessuno ha la verità precisa con sé nonostante abbiamo più o meno tutti capito l' inganno. Siamo portatori di Luce nonostante le nostre a volte gravi problematiche personali. Voglio dire anche che non siamo capiti quasi da nessuno perché quasi nessuno è disposto a crederci. Che vivere da operatore/ guerriero di Luce sulla Terra è molto difficile perché siamo obbligati a vivere nel mondo esistenziale creato da persone / entità che nulla hanno a che fare con la volontà di cambiarlo per migliorarlo , piuttosto siamo ripetutamente volutamente violentati emotivamente e spiritualmente da entità parassite in corpi umani che vogliono a tutti i costi condizionare e manipolare ogni settore della vita umana rendendola più dura possibile, non dandoci la possibilità di essere liberi, schiavi di un sistema corrotto che ha l'obbiettivo di ucciderci quasi tutti se potessero. Non abbiamo ancora avuto le energie libere, i lettini medicali per potere guarire da ogni malattia per cui la sopravvivenza non è mai garantita. Che il livello di povertà ha raggiunto un livello che in pochi possono ambire a cure mediche e operazioni costose che richiedono un investimento di soldi notevole. La disparità oggi è motivo di indignazione come essere umano risvegliato. Che l'empatia sulla Terra è quasi nulla per motivi vari come l'influenza dell'anomalia che condiziona ancora il libero arbitrio in maniera pesante. Ma l'empatia di ognuno delle entità già ascese dovrebbero dare quella spinta potente per liberarci nonostante non siamo perfetti perché abbiamo subito globalmente e singolarmente ogni genere di atrocità. Che il nostro sogno , nonostante la violenza ricevuta è ancora quello di ritornare alla Luce. Che per noi questa è una missione durissima perché operare in queste condizioni di oscurità è qualcosa che non dovrebbe mai più succedere perché ti colpisce direttamente al cuore. Che gli operatori di Luce e i guerrieri di Luce sono coloro che soffrono maggiormente e sono così stanchi che a volte vorrebbero la morte come possibilità per uscite da tutto questo inferno, pur consapevoli che la vita è sacra. Ma ogni guerriero di Luce dentro di sé , sa che la sacralità è anche vivere una vita appagante e che ha il diritto di ottenere. Che ogni secondo che passa è un'altra lancia conficcata nel cuore già sanguinante. Che ogni minuto che passa senza vedere il vero cambiamento positivo è asfissiante mentalmente. Che ogni ora che passa è un'ora dove si sarebbe potuto salvare molte vite umane innocenti. Che ogni giorno che passa è un giorno di potenziale sofferenza e rischio , che ogni mese che passa è un mese dove dobbiamo avere la forza ogni volta di disilludere noi stessi perché ancora non è arrivato il momento...che ogni anno che passa è pesante e che si accumula ai già passati anni pesanti. Non sto dicendo che stiamo aspettando senza fare nulla perché abbiamo lavorato comunque, anche in pessime condizioni. E se voi del Comando Ashtar avete la ferrrea volontà di liberare il Pianeta allora fatelo come opera di completamento al nostro lavoro perché così potremo unirci al più presto a voi nelle alte dimensioni, fatelo in onore a quella misericordia che scaturisce dal valore interiore più alto che un'entità di qualsiasi dimensione può avere: la compassione. Che queste parole possano toccare la vostra mente e il vostro cuore affinché non saranno pronunciate invano. ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Antareano

      This is a very reasonable appeal given the exhaustion that has amassed over the past few years, and the awareness of what will exist after event trigger. 🙏

      The protraction is what often damages the morale of surface light workers and also motivates the dark forces to strategize further and harness the remnants of this accretion vortex of darkness post 1221 activations. 🔥

      Also, all those Reptilians incarnated aren’t resolvable until event trigger. It was already known there would be issues in that area anyway which was discussed on portal before. 🌅

      In a paradigm consistent with what portal has shared, Galactics could have learned much from the founding fathers of the United States which has come to my mind recently with the 250 anniversary of American Independence. ✨

      Much of what is shared about the light forces would suggest there are various factions with their preferred strategic and operational approaches for culmination. 🛸

      The Light Forces, Resistance, and surface allies therefore face a threshold similar to the one the American Founders confronted.

      Some favored gradual pressure; others wanted immediate rupture. Some distrusted centralized power; others feared pure democracy.

      Yet at a certain point the costs of further delay exceeded the risks of action. The Declaration, the war, and the eventual Constitution were not because they had a perfect consensus. They were the product of souls who accepted that something unprecedented had to be done, even while their own ideas remained imperfect and contested. The lack of mercy on the surface has been a failure thus far for many and the result is more trauma and purposeless suffering.

      Hesitation after the critical threshold had been crossed (many prerequisites complete and has already occurred for us as well after two separate 1221 activations) would have allowed the incumbent system to regroup during the battle for US independence. The Founders risked everything on a war whose outcome was uncertain. The Light Forces and surface allies now face an analogous opportunity: to trigger the Event while the energetic and strategic window remains open, accepting that surface consciousness is uneven and that the precise form of the new order will continue to unfold after the initial rupture. We always were aware of a brief instability interval immediately after event trigger. 💜

      The preparation phase has done its work. The next step is the decisive delivery of mercy through the trigger itself. Courage here is the willingness to act on that recognition rather than wait for universal agreement or zero residual risk. Mercy at a fundamental level can create miracles in the now without obsessing over windows or dates.

      The Founding fathers learned an important lesson which was the collective is smarter than the hierarchy and built a structure to harness that. The hierarchy eventually figured out how to subvert what they built on the surface. And we face a new threat now, which is really a tool. AI. Its threat lies in who owns and controls it.

      It’s a critical window in the now that must be utilized for culmination and cosmic reunions. Those AI systems are far too intrusive for humanity’s collective conscisousness while still separated from truth and spiritually divided. ✨

      A decisive end and the removal of the groups and individuals responsible for imposed evil is essential so the light of humanity can evolve as was originally intended. Sooner the better for resolution in all areas. 🪽

      Delete
    2. Nicely written. I am sure Ashtar will listen kindly to your words. I support them.

      Delete
    3. I agree with both your comments @Azara & @psychic

      Delete
    4. @Azara, sempre sul pezzo, trovi sempre le parole giuste , un mix di ragionevolezza, equilibrio, empatia. Grazie 🙏. @Psichico, grazie per l'apprezzamento. Appoggiamoci a vicenda. Uniti ce la faremo🙏

      Delete
    5. @Azara, agreed.

      Perfection will not be achieved for as far as my eyes can see. I am only focusing on climbing into 5-D at this time. One step at the time. I'll contemplate 6-D and above after reaching the 5-D promised land.

      I feel the time for harvesting is nearing its end. I suspect most people have made their choice. Consciously or unconsciously. That is what some of the energies flooding the earth have been about.

      You either turn to the light or you don't. And as for those in- between riding the fence, what did JC say about that?--"I will Spew you out". Whether JC was a real character or not is irrelevant. The caption denotes how there is a time for everything. Sowing, growing, and harvesting. Some will grow into wheat, while others into weeds.

      ...and some will never grow. It is not a judgement. It just means they are not ready. However, that must not hold back the millions of souls who are ready to move forward.

      Where do the weeds go ? One can only guess back into a realm created for their level of consciousness, and/or back to the central sun for recycling into a new cycle of evolution as mentioned by Cobra.

      A time for physical manifestation always comes after the heart (and the mind) make a choice.

      --

      Delete
  94. After SO MANY years and disappointments, all this “Hocus Pocus” stuff gets old 😔 That is, most SIMPLY JUST WANT TO LIVE A MODEST, HEALTHY LIFE. It is what it is though, but must Creation & the Universe be this ridiculous way? Sigh. KEEP WAITING…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ... for me 11 years of watching, hoping, waiting. I use to talk to folks about The Event ... it only made me look like a fool ... now I keep my mouth shut. I don't understand how Source can allow all this evil to take place with impunity.
      Millions of lives lost and nothing being done to stop it. Only empty promises of intervention.

      Delete
  95. Как связаться из России? How connect from Russia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Здравствуйте, вы тоже из России?)

      Delete
  96. Hello. How connect from Russia?

    ReplyDelete
  97. whitehat general-The debt is passing $40 trillion on the way to $42 trillion. The dollar is in trouble. Yields are so high that nobody wants U.S. debt. But that sets the stage perfectly for a new monetary system—leaving the globalists holding the bag on the old debt system they created.

    FULL SHOW HERE:

    https://rumble.com/v7elpjq-globalists-vs-sovereignties-the-final-war-eyes-on-gitmo.html?e9s=src_v1_upp_v

    https://x.com/JMCBroadcasting/status/2093473714079728124

    ReplyDelete
  98. https://x.com/JuanOsavin107Q/status/2092887029977694340

    DECLASSIFIED CIA MKULTRA DOCUMENT OPENLY DISCUSSES DRUGGING ENTIRE POPULATIONS.

    SUBSTANCES PLACED IN FOOD, WATER, COCA-COLA, ALCOHOL, CIGARETTES — EVEN VACCINATIONS TO SLOWLY INDUCE ANXIETY, TENSION AND DEPRESSION OVER TIME.

    THIS ISN'T THEORY

    THIS IS REAL GOVERNMENT PAPERWORK

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    the horror.....the horror.....the horror.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For ages, people have been warned about processed "foods," yet they just laughed it off. I know many who would react like that. They deserve every poison they get.

      Delete
    2. Have y'all had soda in the past couple years? Wow, drug for sure. About once a year I have a Dr. Pepper or maybe Coke. A couple years ago was my last, because it was like a dissociative drug. GMO high fructose corn syrup is always bad, but this was bordering on a hallucinogenic trip for 6 hours. It felt like I was plunged into a bad dream while awake.

      For those struggling with weight gain, it's probably all from corn syrup or other GMO sugar (or artificial sweeteners.) The one time in my life I gained weight was when I was trying to save money and ate food like M&Ms with corn syrup. My whole life before and after, I can eat unlimited amounts of organic cane sugar, maple syrup, honey, etc., and not gain an ounce. Sometimes I'll eat as much as a morbidly obese person does, and gain no weight. But any amount of GMO sugar will. If it's cane sugar, it still has to be organic.

      Delete
  99. Amazing update! 🌟🌟🌟Thank you, dear Cobra!💖💞💖 Victory of the Light!!!💫💫💫

    ReplyDelete
  100. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  101. 歐盟委員會主委烏蘇拉以及英法德領導人,想透過CERN召喚從另一個宇宙真正的惡魔實體,以及日益惡化的俄烏戰爭來引發真正的WW3,事情都對無能的你們說的這麼明白了,你們還無法阻止戰爭那你們怎麼不去銀河中央太陽接受審判?還是說,這件事情在靈性層面已經是不可動搖的事實嗎?

    European Commission President Ursula and the leaders of Britain, France, and Germany are trying to use CERN to summon a true demonic entity from another universe, along with the escalating Russia-Ukraine war, to trigger a real WW3. The facts have been made so clear to you incompetent fools, yet you still cannot stop the war. Why don't you go to the central sun of the galaxy for judgment? Or is this matter already an unshakeable fact on a spiritual level?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @quinn, se così fosse, sarebbe un motivo in più per innescare l'Evento immediato.

      Delete
  102. Quindi il libero arbitrio può rimuovere il Lurker? Ok capisco, ognuno può decidere di comportarsi con amicizia, compassione, amore, devozione, etc etc. Però io sono dell'opinione che bisogna invece tagliare la testa al toro, ovvero un intervento mirato con la precisione di un bisturi che tolga ossigeno alle forze del male. I danni fisici, morali e psicologici da aspettativa faranno in totale più danni di un intervento immediato. Tutta questa attesa è inutile e dannosa. ❌♥️

    ReplyDelete
  103. V slovenščini: https://zmagaluci.blogspot.com/2026/08/sveze-novice-o-situaciji.html

    Vabljeni v našo skupino na Facebooku:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/463227712804040

    Pridružite se nam na Telegramu:
    https://t.me/zmagaluci_uradnikanal

    Vabljeni na našo stran na Facebooku:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090653501052

    Thank you for the post Cobra.

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Personal observation of a change over the past two years

    What struck me as unpleasant was that quite a few people were using the achievements of the Light to selfishly flaunt their own egos at the expense of others.

    In particular, quite a few young adults—and especially young women—could be seen going about their day with a forced, arrogant (almost) permanent grin. After the strengthening of free will on February 17, 2026, this tendency had intensified even further in some people.

    https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2026/01/situation-update.html

    This has gradually subsided, especially after the opening of the second stage of the 12:21 Portal, and I hardly notice it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Izabela does a card reading on what happened in Nepal. She is right on the ball. It turns out it was done by the dark side.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFamxhzOeb8

    "Well, there is some quite dark forces behind this disaster in Nepal, according to my cards. Since we have a bloody dagger, we have The Magicians, we have a baseball bat and we have the symbol of chaos magic. And chaos magic allows you to use any kind of magic. It doesn't matter if it's a sacrifice or really evil magic, just to make you get what you want. And with these cards and that symbol of chaos magic, for me it definitely says that it's some kind of dark ritual, dark magic. And this is some kind of sacrifice, some kind of "Loosh "making event to feed evil forces. It's like they are still trying to harvest as much "Loosh" they can. Because they know that their time is coming. The sword is going to be pointed at them and in them. It was some kind of "Loosh" creating dark event. And it caught the people by surprise. They were like sleeping and suddenly they woke up by this horrible flooding. And when something come as a surprise, you are not expecting it. And you will be in shock. And that will in turn create even more negative horrifying feelings. And that is like an extra spicy "Loosh" created for the evil ones."

    "But the evil ones, the baddies, they are at their last breaths. And it's some kind of a last lashing out in regions that we normally don't hear so much about or from. But this kind of horrific big disaster is going viral everywhere. And there is not any country on this planet that has not heard about it in the news, I suppose, because it's quite big. And even people that are not direct victims still will create a lot of negative feelings, a lot of sorrow, a lot of pain for the victims. And that in turn will also make "Loosh" for the baddies, that they can save or stock in their so-called data centers. And it didn't cost them so much to do it, to create this big disaster. They didn't have to plan it for years and months. They just need to ... spend some money, not big one, to create a huge disaster. According to the cards, anyway. And again, Seven of Coins, some money. And the people are trapped because there are no roads. And they did expect it. And all those trapped people and missing people, it also creates a lot of negative emotions and feelings around that."

    ReplyDelete
  106. A bit more from Izabela

    "Well, those behind it, they are "taking a sun bath", and they are people in high position, with great so-called fortune, and they're smoking their pipes. But, those people are walking on eggs. And they will be betrayed, and their actions will be shown. There will come truth bombs dropping, and we will know what really laid behind the event in Nepal, but also many other events that have happened, and that were questionable. And many people, they wonder if what is said on official news stations is the whole truth or not. Many do not trust anything anymore. So, that mistrust, many times they are quite right about it. But, we will be given the truth, the information. And many of those on high position, on those that benefit from a event like this, I would call them "Moon Worshipers". But, here is yeah, some moral support with disaster information. And Gary from "Alternative Interactions" made a very interesting video about the moon not so long time ago. There is much more to the moon that we think of. And it's not really a good thing, the moon. There are some very strange connections here, according to the cards and dice. And I'm just going to take three cards for the people of Nepal and Tibet, for those victims, what the cards have to say. Three cards more for the Nepal and Tibet disaster. Here we have Nine of Coins, King of Cups, and King of Coins. And it seems like leaders ... it could be the affected countries leaders or other country leaders, they will join forces and try to gather a lot of funds to help the victims in those regions. So, it seems like that procedure of help will go quite smooth and quite quickly. So, then a lot of political arguments will stop ... not all ... but very important leaders will join together and really help that region and the victims there, to try to rebuild it as soon as possible. So, help is on its way." That was all she did.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Apologies for commenting so frequently.

    Aside from my previous comments, I am writing to share a personal suggestion regarding the lightworker community associated with The Portal.

    I feel that the time has come to globally integrate the activities of local lightworker groups, which are currently fragmented across various countries.

    Official networks like PFC naturally have information scattered across different regions as well.

    In addition, it seems that there is a lack of coordination and sharing regarding local lightworker activities and introductions around the world.

    Therefore, I believe it would be beneficial to create an open, official community platform using a tool like Discourse.

    This would allow us to systematically archive key decisions, country-by-country activity reports, and documents so that anyone can access them openly.

    Since platforms like Discourse support automatic translation via plugins, I think it would help revitalize lightworkers in various regions who currently only have access to localized information.

    Currently, individual-to-individual interactions among lightworkers—limited as they are to separate groups or the comment section of this blog—are not well-suited for "international information centralization and sharing."

    Consequently, it often feels difficult to spark active local engagement or for groups to learn about each other's active initiatives.

    Furthermore, if individuals continue doing quiet, unseen grassroots work simply by following announcements from scattered key lightworkers, it will be difficult to maintain long-term motivation moving forward.

    As a single lightworker who hopes for the early realization of a worldwide Event, I sincerely wish to see such an international community take shape.

    However, I am not a prominent lightworker, nor am I affiliated with any existing large-scale community operations.

    Therefore, presumptuous though this request may be, if you find this idea for forming an international community to be reasonable, would you consider proposing it to the lightworker communities across various countries through this blog?

    Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't aware of discourse... There r a couple of channels in discord btw u can visit . In https://discord.gg/aUPTEdGKG ana and other crew members tries to keep people informed of other external groups' events from pfc or sotr. Cindy I think... I see peeking on off posting updates of events here n ova there -->

      Delete
    2. Да, давайте, создавайте любые сообщества, объединяйте людей. Я подпишусь или вступлю. Создайте сайт или хотя бы группу в телеграме или что угодно. У меня уже больше нет никаких сил вести сообщества, никто не хочет знать правду. Поэтому пробуйте создавать что-то новое. Это лучше, чем ничего. В конце прошлого года, перед наступлением этого года у меня был сон о том, что наступило Событие. Но вот прошло уже несколько месяцев, и до сих пор не произошло НИЧЕГО. Так как же его запустить в конце концов? Даже массовая медитация не помогла почему-то, хотя должна была. Я не понимаю, что делать.

      Delete
    3. If discourse was more easy to navigate I would use it ... but it's not ... so I don't use it.

      Delete
  108. The Epstein case. Cannibalism, rape, murder, pedophilia. Not a single person was arrested. No investigation was even conducted. Tell me, is this some kind of staged performance? Let's end this here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not .... pedophile and protector genocide don sees to it none of his friends are arrested. What do you expect when the country is controlled by war criminal pedophile zionists. No staged performance. Just evil creatures having free rein to do what ever they want with impunity. Cannibalism, rape, murder, pedophilia continues .... nothing stands in their way. NOTHING. If the LF doesn't do anything about it ... they make it quite clear they won't ... it goes on. The LF doesn't care that millions of us peons are being murdered. No big deal. Peons are not important at all and very expendable especially the children.

      Delete
  109. LESS THAN 53% WILL ASCEND? THE GREAT AWAKENING IS ALREADY SEPARATING HUMANITY | ASHTAR

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhypgajhBHM

    This was just a nice listen.

    ReplyDelete
  110. August 28th

    Received two more invitations via email to join the Illuminati with a supposed offer of $800k, a place to live and a 'company car'.

    The emails were sent to me 5 minutes apart from one another:

    Screenshots of Both

    This isn't long after publishing the 3 previous invitations sent to another email of mine:

    Comment Link (You'll Need to Load All Comments to See

    The answer is absolutely never but good job on improving the grammar and punctuation this time. Needs more polishing, though.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Suddenly influenced to mouth the words: "Archons. Death imminent."

    ReplyDelete
  112. CATASTROPHIC GRAND CANYON FLOOD — 15-FT WALL OF WATER -- 20+ MISSING !!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZhbfrJAWaM

    Oh no, they are doing it again. Not enough people dead for them, stupid deep state. Now they are doing more. Lets see if people start to wake up.

    "A catastrophic flash flood tore through Phantom Ranch and Bright Angel Canyon in Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona, sending a reported 15-foot wall of water through the canyon. More than 60 people were evacuated and around 15 remained unaccounted for as rescue operations continued. Bridges were destroyed, debris swept downstream, and the 2025 Dragon Bravo Fire burn scar may have increased the flood and debris-flow danger."

    ReplyDelete
  113. Thank you, Cobra, for the very informative post! I find this portion particularly meaningful for me and people close to me, right now (in these last few days):

    "Internally, this process will manifest as emotional purification, as internal hell to heaven conversions will be fully operational."

    Wow! Someone very close to me is undergoing massive purification -- that is, I assume it is 'emotional purification' that this person is experiencing..... It's old, old memories and hurts coming up.... it's crying....it's crying over very tiny things.... it's massive regrets and old pain this person seems to be disgorging.

    I think that after a day or two of this, this person feels a lot better, however, and this seems to be an indication the purging is good.

    And I keep wondering when a similar "onslaught" of emotional purification is going to hit me. But then I think that my personality has been processing it along the way, more gradually. I definitely need purification, but I think my process is more gentle.

    I watch people out in the public and I have been trying to figure out if this is "a thing" that is happening to the general public. So far, I am not sure (but it must be...)

    In any case, maywe all be purified and may we all release these old trips, old memories, old hurts, old traumas and become healthy again.

    We can use this period until November 11 to do this.

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Regarding this recent tragic event in Nepal-Tibet.... evidently the CCCP may somehow be behind it, by detonating the gracier upstream that caused so much damage.

    I read that a number of people were there on a pilgrimage to Mount Kailash.

    The tragedy wiped out a lot of people preparing to go to Mount Kailash, which must be a highly sacred place.

    https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2025/05/positive-templars.html

    ReplyDelete
  115. 休笑凡夫不识天,敢将血勇向狼烟,真君种得燎原火,苍生自辟万重天。

    ReplyDelete
  116. BREAKING: Iran Attacks U.S. Marines... Then Trump FLATTENS THEIR COASTLINE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdfY5M9cKEk

    Iran wants to put more mines in the Straight of Hormuz?? Good lord.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I don't think my legs are getting better at all. False alarm.

    ReplyDelete
  118. Nepal Catastrophe: What Really Triggered the Mountain Collapse?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uuDFLtVlds

    "Nepal catastrophe investigation: what really triggered the massive Langtang Lirung mountain and glacier collapse near the Nepal–Tibet/China border? This video I examine the evidence for blasting, tunneling, hydropower construction and human activity along the Bhote Koshi–Trishuli corridor, including Rasuwa, Rasuwagadhi, Upper Trishuli, Nuwakot and Langtang, and compares it with the seismic and geological evidence behind the devastating landslide, debris flow and flash flood."

    The deep state did it. You are getting closer.

    ReplyDelete

  119. Wait a minute!

    Aldebarans, Andromedans and other positive star races are in this YouTube clip?
    That's to say, Humanoid ETs are already exposed in NY, who are coming out of a manhole of street of NY.
    In the YouTube clip, they were already showing up to the public in which many ordinary people can easily see them.


    So basically, there is no need to wait to see ETs' visible emergence unlike Cobra's flimsy excuse (threats from Cabal blah blah blah )
    ETs are already visible on some parts of surface, this case in NY.
    Right in front of PEOPLE'S VERY EYES.
    It begs the question, what is STILL taking them so long to bring the Event?
    What's their excuse now???





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can just search for YouTube clips with a group of ppl from manholes or sewers in new york😉

      Delete
  120. A major historical cover up is exposed. This was never about Israeli Palestinian conflict. It was totally removed from the internet on purpose

    This building in the link is the Holy Trinity church in Hebron that is supposedly Jewish and Arab only.

    https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1D5jiEeRnu/

    ReplyDelete
  121. My lovely friends do not turn against each other, the comments are just opinions , reports and is not the end of the world. Apognosis is very dominant now, I have no idea how I will manage my dialy needs. We are light workers , star seeds and key light workers here at cobras page .If you can help any member who needs help , do it . We dont know the biography from each person and we all have scars after so many years. We think the Light Forces started the liberation process and are not able to finish. It is not like that....... and for sure is not in ten years, somewhere ...in the near future. We must stay together , much love and Light to all of you .Victory of the Light

    ReplyDelete




  122. Since August 8th there have been consistent entity & energy weapon attacks in my personal life of a innocent loved one, as common cruelty tactics of the dark forces.

    It will not be common anymore and if they don't respect that peace then I will release.

    It will happen for each attack until they learn to stay on their side of the line in this key window.



    Matrix Consequences Part 1:



    A)

    Green Door:


    1993 1st episode of Animaniacs


    1966 2nd Episode of Space Ghost



    B)

    Directed Energy Weapons:



    1941 Superman



    1964 Jonny Quest



    1969 Scooby



    One Inventor's Patents for Nervous System Dominance



    Epstein Files and DEW Part 1



    Epstein Files and DEW Part 2





    C)

    Antimatter:



    2009 Film Angels & Demons Jesuit Irish Illuminati



    Void Magic



    Great Mushroom Tree & Shield Generator





    ReplyDelete
  123. The Ukrainian clowns are planning to close Russian airspace by attacking a Russian passenger plane; I think it's time for a world war to break out. Fail of the light.

    ReplyDelete
  124. Prediction for September - A reading with Crystal Ball and Tarot

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdh1tmfo_fE

    "I really see President Trump here. I see his face like in profile. And I guess that since I see his face in profile, a lot of news or a lot of things will happen regarding President Trump. He will be very much on the front page. Let's see if we can see what it could be about. Here I see the exposure of some devils. Quite literal devils. It is like he will push them forward for exposure. It would not surprise me that in the month of September a lot of known personalities, but with symbolic horns, will be exposed officially. Or maybe even be pointed out by President Trump that this and this person did this and that. I see a lot of clouds. I see a lot of rain. It could be a month of ... we are closing into autumn ... that's quite normal. But there could be more clouds and more rain than usual in almost every country around our planet. And I see a flag with rainbow colors. And I see that flag being torn into small pieces. Also some kind of exposure of the rainbow flag and its meanings. I see a big explosion. And it's not a normal explosion or like an accidents of some kind. It's a controlled explosion, since I see a symbolic dark figure leaving that place and it explodes after he leaves. So, it's some kind of planted explosives that will go off. Yeah, and it's a very huge one. And it's the baddies that do it. It's some kind of fear and terror thing that they want to put on the people. Because in the that middle of that explosion, I see a triangle with an eye in it. So, yeah, it's those baddies. It could also mean ..if we put it in another way, because things are not always 100% clear in a vision. This planted explosion and the triangle with a eye in the center could also mean that the organization or the organizations that that triangle with eye in the middle represents, will be blown up. It could be that some very big truths are coming out in September that will symbolically blow up a lot of organizations attached to the triangle or the pyramid with an eye in the center. Here I see ... if you have the Earth, you have the heavens, the sky, the space, whatever. And I see something coming from space, from the heaven, like a big ray or something very big, coming down and hitting the Earth. And it's not like lightning from a thunderstorm, no. It's something totally different and it's huge. Like a huge beam of light. And the strange thing with this beam of light, it's not coming straight from up to down. It's sideways .... coming down like this. Some very big criminals, bandits, or very very nasty people in the UK, will be caught in the month of September. And I see the king of UK. I see him declining. It's like he's symbolically holding on to life with a thin thin string or a straw. And at any given moment this string or straw will snap. And he will not breathe anymore." More on next page.

    ReplyDelete
  125. "There could be a very nasty or big very uncomfortable sandstorm, dust storm coming in over huge areas in Australia. I see orange sky. I see the air filled with dust. Difficult to breathe. People staying indoors. And in Germany, in mountain area, an area with lot of mountains and valleys, there could also be some kind of flooding, not as devastating as the one in Nepal. but still not a nice one. I cannot really see anything more." Then she does a card reading that begins 14:37.

    ReplyDelete
  126. IRS is collapsing from within

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yad2cl4QK1Q

    "The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is structurally collapsing from within, similar to the fall of the Soviet Union. The agency is in such a bad state—with a 27% workforce reduction and declining audits—that it cannot pursue the estimated 80 million Americans who do not file income tax returns."

    "So, the Internal Revenue Service that comes after all of us to federally pay taxes is falling apart. So, the Wizard of Oz that keeps us in a perpetual state of panic about taxes is falling apart. This is all happening, of course, right at the same time the federal government just passed $40 trillion in debt, unsustainable, and the US dollar is now teetering on its 15-year low. If you listen to Russian President Vladimir Putin, he says the US dollar is about to collapse. So, all of this is happening right now as Americans still scramble to pay their federal income tax, send in that check to Uncle Sam, and feel like they're being good Americans, where the federal government then spends it instantly. $1.5 billion just on interest payments alone. So that check that you work hard to send into the federal government is being spent in milliseconds."

    ReplyDelete
  127. I was just listening to a David article or whatever. It was Ashtar raising a great point. The deep state is going to block out the sun. To remove our power, but it will never work. Even if they could block out the sun, physically, they still don't have the power to block it out. THEY CAN'T BLOCK IT OUT PHYSICALLY. If they could put up a big screen, it still won't work. Yes, they really want to do it. They are that desperate. They are really REALLY DESPERATE. They are losing big time. Just have compassion for them, if it's possible. They are huge losers.

    ReplyDelete
  128. https://x.com/maximumpain333/status/2094731994164863308

    Native American chief says "we didn't have words like UFOs and Aliens", they were Star people and have been here A long time.

    Many Native American traditions describe celestial visitors and ancestors known as "Star People" or "Sky People" rather than modern technological terms like UFOs.

    Numerous Native Nations, including the Lakota, Hopi, and Zuni, pass down oral histories that view beings from the stars as relatives, teachers, or ancient ancestors.

    Rather than physical spacecraft or alien entities in a modern sci-fi sense, these encounters are deeply integrated into traditional worldviews, ceremonies, and origin stories.

    Traditional communities lived with clear, dark night skies and an intimate relationship with the natural world, leading to detailed tracking and storytelling regarding constellations and celestial events.

    ReplyDelete
  129. Divinely guided to order food delivery, yes this early in the morning (2-3 AM). I started chatting with the gentleman when he got here and the first photo he showed me on his phone was a gentleman dressed as Jesus. His brother's name was also Jonathan.

    Order Info

    ReplyDelete
  130. "I want you to understand this is not merely a statement offered for comfort. It is a true vibrational declaration of your true nature. an expression of source energy taking physical form spoken directly through you." I am that I am.

    ASHTAR: THE FINAL ACTIVATION HAS BEGUN… SAY THESE WORDS BEFORE IT’S COMPLETE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iis_XSCqY_M



    ReplyDelete