Monday, September 7, 2026

Drastic systems security breach at 504

128 comments:

  1. Age of Aquarius and 12:21 Portal

    The energies of the Age of Aquarius support personal aspirations to evolve toward higher consciousness through the 12:21 Ascension Portal.

    https://youtu.be/A1-41Memra0

    Many people need a little more time to become aware of these new possibilities.

    Unlike the energies of the Age of Pisces, the energies of the Age of Aquarius support taking control of one’s own life.

    More and more people are choosing this path. The younger the people are, the higher the proportion.

    Those who do not take control of their own lives in the Age of Aquarius, but instead expect others to do so for them, will have a harder time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and Light to All!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Troppi commenti vuoti, soprattutto senza una base reale di veritร . Auspico maggior praticitร , piรน velocitร  nell'affrontare la guerra tra Luce e oscuritร , piรน realismo e concretezza. Fatti. Visibili, tangibili, che diano forza soprattutto agli ultimi, agli umili, ai dimenticati, agli ammalati.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    Liberation now amen! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just think it is unfair that I can't walk due to ascension or whatever the reason is. They have done scans in the hospital and nothing showed up except strokes. I'm having a lot of mini strokes. The blood pressure pills don't work for me. "Oh I don't believe that" say the doctors. Don't you think I would take them if they worked??? They don't work for me. Maybe I should buy them as they are pretty cheap, and just throw them away, but the doctors always find something to complain about, since they are all unalive clones. They cause liver damage so I'm not going to take them. My legs don't work. It's so unfair. I was trying to do the gardening early, trimming the hedges and so on. I can't just get a job, or maybe a desk job so I won't need to walk. It's pathetic just hobbling around. I've put up with it for long enough but I need to keep getting paid. I don't know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could try some sessions in a tachyon chamber. There have been some amazing healings.

      Delete
    2. I am sorry to hear this! Med Beds now!!

      Delete
    3. I wish you will get well very soon.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

      Delete
    4. Thanks for all your replies. Yes, Med beds now!

      Delete
  7. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’™ ๐ŸŒ We are all in service to Source, pray for peace for HUmanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of made me chuckle.. we are source right so essentially that would be service to self which is what the negative polarity is...lol ahh what a conundrum this thing called life is ..

      Delete
  8. Let’s push onwards. VOTL !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ASHTAR: THEY KEPT THIS SECRET BURIED FOR DECADES… NOW THE TRUTH IS FINALLY COMING OUT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkSi3hXEJ9U

    "There's a genuine storm of truth currently sweeping through your entire world. And tonight I am going to tell you exactly where its calm, clear center actually rests. I am Ashtar and I want to speak with you tonight about the significant acceleration of disclosure currently unfolding across your planet and about the ancient buried technology at the very heart of it. technology that will finally force your world to question everything it thought it understood about its own deeper history. I want to begin with something I want you to hold on to throughout this entire transmission because I think it matters more than any single specific revelation I could share with you tonight. The chaos of substantial revelation may genuinely feel frightening as it continues to unfold. I want you to remember something important regardless. At the center of any authentic storm rests a still point, a true eye where clarity reigns far more completely than the swirling turbulence surrounding it. You stand right now at the threshold of exactly this kind of stillness even as the world around you continues to shift. I want to speak about why I want you to find this particular calm within yourself specifically rather than simply waiting for the wider storm to pass on its own. Holding steady within your own inner center allows you to align directly with the substantially larger unfolding currently in motion. I want you to understand what this alignment actually accomplishes. It allows you to receive whatever authentic revelation continues to surface with clarity rather than panic. Significantly better positioned to integrate it fully rather than becoming simply overwhelmed by it. I want to speak first about something already genuinely verifiably unfolding right now because I do not want tonight's transmission to remain only distant unprovable claim. Decades old records surrounding a considerable historical assassination sealed for more than 60 years under the authentic banner of national security are now being formally officially released. I want you to understand what this actually represents. Not rumor and not speculation alone. A real documented government-directed declassification. tens of thousands of pages already public with additional considerable releases continuing on record into this very year." This is about the exposure of all the JFK stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who writes”JFK stuff” and wants to be taken seriously? such BS is beyond the pale

      Delete
  10. ASHTAR: The QFS Is About to Be Deployed Worldwide

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_oCySkU4Jc

    "Across your years, you have seen our lights dancing above your mountains and oceans, and you have felt an echo in your heart. Today, we speak to you directly with tenderness in our gaze. Earth, our beloved Gaia, is going through a profound transformation. One age is ending and another is preparing to emerge. You see this through the ruptures, the tensions, the revelation. Your economic, political, and social structures are shaking because a new foundation is forming. Many old systems no longer serve the whole and they are dissolving. You may feel concerned when you look at the news, but behind the veil of appearances, a plan of light is unfolding Loving intelligences are watching over the transition. We work with embodied women and men who often anonymously are preparing the change. Nothing aligned with higher wisdom is left to chance. Among the pillars of this change is what some call nesara or jesara. You may have heard of it as a legend or a rumor, but it is a movement of rebalancing that touches every sphere of your life. It is closely connected to a new system of exchange which you call the quantum financial system or QFS. In your language, you speak of revolutionary technology, unbreakable blockchains, and currencies backed by precious metals. From the soul's perspective, it is a shift in frequency. The energy you call money is changing its nature. It is becoming a support for creation. The QFS carries transparency, integrity and fairness within it. It is the manifestation in matter of a collective choice for harmony. Understand that this financial transition is already underway. Many wonder why is this not being discussed in our newspapers. Where are these new accounts? From our perspective, the installation of these structures has been taking place for years. Connections are being made behind the scenes between banks, nations, and organizations. Quantum systems have been linked to satellites and communication networks in order to create a luminous network. You have not yet seen the visible change because the shift must be orchestrated carefully to avoid disruption. When everything is ready, it will feel as though the old network has simply been switched off and the new one is already functioning. You are included. Every country is involved in its own way. Every community benefits from this preparation. Trust this process that we oversee from the higher plains. When we speak of the quantum system, we are also speaking of the recognition of the uniqueness of everything. Everything is energy."
    Only goes for five minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very good news. I trust God's plan. People are very sick. I am very hopeful that the earth will be free from slavery.very good news. I trust God's plan. People are very sick. I am very hopeful that the earth will be free from slavery.

      Delete
    2. Probably fake "ashtar " from the reptilian propaganda department

      Delete
  11. Things that never happened before are beginning to manifest, after the Atvor energy has anchored on the surface of Earth
    “ During the opening of the 12: 21 Ascension portal, Saint Germain has utilized the timegate that was anchored on November 21st, 1775 in the hall of the moving mirrors in Petit Trianon by Princess de Lamballe

    Using this timegate, Saint Germain has anchored the archetype of the New Earth at Petit Trianon on August 21st, 2025. This archetype for the perfect reality is now permanently anchored on the etheric plane at the estate of Petit Trianon and it will serve as the core archetype for rebuilding the New Earth civilization of the New Atlantis“ alongside the Atvor energy.

    https://votl144000.blogspot.com/2025/08/cobra20258221221.html

    Victory of the Light.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I believe we should let go of the desire to save others. I suggest that everyone stop waiting and holding onto any hope. It’s clear that the Galactic Federation wants to activate more potential and stabilize the timeline. In other words, it’s better and more appropriate to keep people on the surface of the Earth than to take them away. Besides, with the Galactic Federation’s current capabilities, it simply cannot intervene in matters on the surface.
    Leaving Earth is a stroke of luck for most people. Many suffer from illnesses, and there are also numerous psychological issues. As for me, my physical gender doesn’t align with my brain, which causes me some distress. But it’s not that bad—compared to other transgender people, I’m somewhat fortunate.
    I feel we still have a winding road ahead of us, and those noble aspirations won’t be easy to realize. But I really can’t keep running away anymore; I need to start living a better life first. In other words, I need to be more like surface humans, rather than more like the Galactic Federation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Transgenderism is propaganda by dark forces.

      Delete
    2. That's it. The more you disconnect from the mass the better you can reach the light. The gender thing often is put on higher frequency souls to disturb their light path from beginning. But the closer you go to the light the weaker that program becomes.

      Delete
    3. Natural gender cognitive dissonance can interfere with the development of the body. Your ability to use male masculinity or female magnetic aura will be disrupted. You need to accept your body. Your current identity. Then realize that this is a part of you. Don't reject it. Then you expanded yourself. This is what I have come to understand after a long period of adjustment. Moreover, the mind can really affect the body. So our rejection will affect the development and health of the body. It's not surprising. After all, staying in a very unfamiliar container. This is a process that is difficult to bypass after awakening past life memories. The kind that truly remembers it. You have to learn to accept yourself. Acceptance is transcendence. You are no longer struggling.

      Delete
    4. emm, Our past life memories can also affect physical and mental development. Even if you haven't remembered. This is probably an example of how the mind affects the body.

      Delete
    5. " galactic federation " of traitors ? They must despise humans or they gave this planet to the dark ones

      Delete
    6. I don't want to be AT ALL like most humans here

      Delete
  15. Who has the ability to breach the security ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Black Alert(June 6, 2026) Continued.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Siamo in una fase di purificazione potente anche emotivamente fino all'11 di novembre. Dopo quella data voglio proprio vedere se siamo abbastanza purificati da sollecitare un Evento dato che il nostro libero arbitrio conta in tutta questa storia. Per me l' Evento puรฒ venire anche oggi comunque, sarebbe meglio per tutti. ❌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Sooner the better. Preferably before year end with that final dark non physical network gone. There are those suffering physically that should not have to endure pain, disease, or the impacts of permanent injury/disability under protraction when the arrival of mercy on the surface can provide them release. ๐Ÿ™

      We know medbeds arrive quickly after the event. A decisive end is essential to truly align with mercy. ๐Ÿชฝ

      Delete
  18. The Cairns base will continue to expand until the end of 2026, serving as an operational hub in preparation for "The Event." More activities are scheduled for 2027 to energize the Atlantic region, and further bases and tunnels will be constructed in the future. The period from 2027 to 2032 spans only five years. Even if The Event occurs in 2027, the remaining time is extremely tight for humanity to break free from the old order, heal body and mind, adopt advanced technologies, undergo three waves of ascension, and prepare for the magnetic pole shift. These developments must take place before 2032; The Event is merely one step in the process, far from the ultimate goal. Let us look back five years to September 2021—one year and nine months into the pandemic. It feels like yesterday, yet time has flown by in a flash; we have little time left.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The problem is if the Light Forces and the Source can't remove the Lurker on the surface or need for this very long time then the humanity continue suffering and maybe we must wait for the Event at least 2 or 3 years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The energies surrounding this announcement did seem perceptible by some before it occurred as a post. ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just dont care anymore. Lord, lift my tired weary soul up with you in heaven. I give up. We can't do this alone even though we're dying trying alone. Do I care we may be close? NOPE!! All the cowards with their heads under their pillow can go it alone fron here on out. This isn't a learning place this is torturous hell and I DO NOT consent to playing in this shit hole one more day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same like you. Only that I struggle to believe in a " Lord "

      Delete
  22. OMG they did it again. They told the story again, the best story EVER. And all I can hear is how darkness lost, it's bloody brilliant. This time it was told by David. What a brilliant channel he is :):)

    TIME TRAVEL IS REAL—ASHTAR EXPOSES WHAT CERN HAS BEEN HIDING FROM THE WORLD!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLqZALhMGY8

    ReplyDelete

  23. https://x.com/JuanOSavin107/status/2097183588697669661

    The Mockingbird media is still a threat. The future is bright, but we must limit the mainstream media’s ability to lie. We do that by giving people options.
    We will give them a chance to change, but recall that ABC and NBC refused to air President Trump’s speech last month on 2020 election fraud.
    The biggest media funder in the world is the CIA, through USAID and through A-WEB in South Korea, which operates across 111 countries.
    That reach magnifies the corruption. James O’Keefe has spoken about this and about other crimes, including ballot harvesting and paying for votes in Los Angeles.
    He will speak and present his latest reports on the people and places used to corrupt our vote in a Presentation at the Storm Summit.
    Please tune into a FREE Livestream here: http://StormSummit.us or on many of our great Podcasters Channels on Rumble and YouTube and X. September 10-13th.
    See full Article with clips of O'Keefe and others about Operation Mockingbird here:
    https://juanosavin107.substack.com/p/robert-kennedy-jr-talks-with-james?r=8l3r0u&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&timestamp=3.7

    ReplyDelete


  24. Ive had another attack just prior and after the recent drastic 504, as I said already the dark forces will experience a magnified mirrored consequence for their attacks on me and thats the new standard of how things are going to go:



    Matrix Consequences Part 2:



    A)

    Green Door:



    Spongebob Plankton Episode from 1999



    Jonny Quest Episode 3 The Curse of Anubis

    Jonny Quest Episode 5 The Riddle of Gold



    B)

    Directed Energy Weapons:



    Batman Beyond 2000 Satellite Weapon



    GI Joe 1985 Weapons on Animals and From Helicopters



    Space Ghost Episodes



    Power Rangers Turbo 1997 Archon Satellite Weapon



    Jonny Quest Episode 7 1964




    C)

    Antimatter:



    The Antimatter Man Space Ghost 1981



    Nights Dawn




    D) 13th Bloodline Disclosure:


    Marvels Home Dimension 616 and The 13th Bloodline



    .

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nothing more, just footsteps of WWIII, wait and see

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dolly Parton

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FA8FAvBMTvw

    ReplyDelete
  27. Things have felt truly different lately; I sense that the energy in the natural environment and the sky is becoming increasingly intense, positive, and clear, whereas human society on the surface is growing more tense, and interpersonal relationships feel strained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sensitive and excellent in all of these awareness. Let's protect our Aurora body and spirit.

      Delete
  28. A beautiful and interesting old music. Cobra, you might like this song.

    New Trolls - Aldebaran (1978)
    https://youtu.be/lBrpwGGCXW0?si=cJiiweO9eyt-p8KQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @farzad, https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Trolls&ved=2ahUKEwjPqM_7ueKWAxWw9LsIHfGiAb0QFnoECEMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0Tn92fZmTFGABcckWGjXc-

      Delete
    2. I NewTrolls sono un gruppo italiano di Rock progressivo. Dotati di estro musicale tipico dell'Italia ai tempi del Rock progressivo come gli Area, la PFM, Le Orme e molti altri che hanno riscontrato molti problemi con le etichette discografiche successivamente in quanto al mio Paese si รจ preferito dare piรน enfasi alle canzonette da stagione estiva. Il controllo degli oscuri anche in questo settore ha relegato la musica italiana ad un lamento continuo privo di Luce con testi blasfemi , pornografici subliminali e di cattivo gusto in vari casi. L'Italia ha artisti di ottimo livello ai quali non viene data la possibilitร  di emergere in quanto attraverso ricatto economico gli viene imposto di suonare e cantare "musica" banale o addirittura indecente per abbassare le vibrazioni e le frequenze alle masse/ pecore.

      Delete
    3. Grazie, caro amico, per le informazioni che mi hai dato.๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน❤️

      Delete
  29. Can't open this article of 7 September. Pity

    ReplyDelete
  30. Isabela does a crystal reading
    EBS/EAS? - A Reading with Crystal Ball and Tarot

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Wbu8ZtJYE

    Emergency Alert System. She starts about 8:18
    "The first thing I saw here ...was a big tower. Symbolically ... I guess that it represents some kind of broadcasting tower. And I see this tower connected with other towers, big towers around the world. And I see some kind of rays going out from this central big tower, and all the other towers are picking up those rays and somehow passing that signal further to the people. And I see this as closed information. It's the main road. So there will not be other news on the television sets. When it comes out you will not be able to interfere with it. Maybe locally and in small places, but all the televisions will go off at the same time. I am trying to see here. Okay. Interesting. I see like a demon face, a devil face here. And the lights shine on that demon or devil face. So this EAS will also be, when it comes out, exposing devils, evil personalities. And I saw an angel beside it. Well, we can talk about angels another time, but this is also symbolic for something more benevolent. And I saw that benevolent energy was standing behind that EAS signal. Here I see a lot of water, water, water, water ... like big lakes being created from nothing. Floodings. Some kind of floodings in certain areas. I see floodings in places in Europe. I see floodings in places in the Middle East, China. Blue spots all around our planet. Some kind of floodings or water rising that will also contribute to ... maybe not that global EAS signal that we are waiting for but a way to warn people on many places at the same time. This EAS will be used not only as an exposure of evil but also as a warning system."

    "And here I see, symbolically, a flying saucer, some kind of UFO hovering on a low altitude. And this UFO will also be a reason of some kind of an EAS broadcasting. There could be various opportunities/reasons to send this kind of signal across the planet to all people. Not only one event but I see many events that could trigger many different kind of EAS. And I see confusion everywhere. People's whole world turning upside down when they hear this. It will come as a surprise for many and for others not. During this kind of emergency broadcasting, I see some lines open up. It could be some telephone lines, satellite lines, something open up so that the people can communicate with each other and not be left in total darkness. Because that is very fearful and there is no need to create more fear. So there will be ways to communicate with each other ...during an EAS. Yeah. And I see confusion everywhere ... confusion ... confusion. That was mainly what I could see in the crystal ball. Let's take some cards." That was short. I recommend listening to the tarot cards at 15:45.

    ReplyDelete
  31. She says the EAS is approaching. So that means it will be sooner rather than later. Izabela is pretty accurate so we can only hope. And she says, regarding a real UFO that will be debunked by the bad gays, then it will not be debunked. Many people will find it scary.

    But the EAS will be handled by good people even though other things are handled by bad people.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Does anyone know what happened to @Sherman??? ๐Ÿค”
    I haven't been commenting much lately myself and just checking in now and againto see what the latest conversation is... but I haven't seen anything from Sherman lately. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Just curious to see if anyone knew why he's been absent of late when he was one of the most outspoken contributors to the comments section of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering too why he went. He's in America, maybe there were fires or something around there. Hope he is okay.

      Delete
    2. He was an opinionated nuisance and hardly contributed to anything than his own voice. I would much rather see some other people from the past like bestbatman or none at all.

      Delete
    3. He, along with psychic and "zionism" singlehandedly turn this blog into their echo chamber. They'd be a lot better where they are, gone, forgotten and ignored until they learn the art of decluttering themselves emotionally or otherwise.

      Delete
    4. Maybe Sherman was finally picked up by an UFO ;).
      Joking aside, hope he's OK

      Delete
    5. The Sherman Template: A Case Study in Transforming Spiritual Disillusionment In General:

      https://web.archive.org/web/20250818143642/https://cobramap.blogspot.com/2025/06/the-sherman-template-case-study-in.html

      TL;DR:
      Readers learn that Sherman is the extreme commenter: Years of belief curdled into rage after unmet promises. He mixes mortality fear, sunk-cost thinking and a transactional demand for payoff and he aims that anger at the Light Forces as well as the cabal. The article treats his blunt, crude honesty as a diagnostic tool - if a spiritual scene can hold someone this wounded without bypassing him, it can hold almost anyone.

      Delete
    6. I was wondering too, a year ago Sherman wanted to go.....I hope he didnt, I like Sherman, basicly I like everybody. If we as lightworkers have problems between us then the liberation progress will take longer.Yes I have noticed some people write too much, it is their own decision , you dont have to read it. We have to be more united and support each other. It took 26000 years until now, the historical big moment is soon, why negativity? Love and Light to everybody

      Delete
    7. @Symbolist Oh no, a nobody doesn't like me, how sad.

      Delete
    8. Shermann was much more down-to-earth than many of the deluded people here.

      Delete
    9. My dear friends we have to be nice with each other, we are all of us on the same boat. There is no return, aslong the Light Forces started the liberation process, the dark forces started their extra attacks. Only with love and Light we can manage our goal. I love you all, Victory of the Light

      Delete
    10. I don't dislike you. I skim over you and reflect on the deeper yearning for connecting none of us have. People don't have
      "hey I like what you said."
      "I like what you said too!"
      "let's be friends!"
      interactions anymore. Everyone just posts disjointed comments, while also being selfishly closed off to each other.

      Delete
    11. Sherman was very honest always, the truth is not nice sometimes. The Light Forces have the right to know, it is over with the waiting modus.If no Event soon then the Domino effect Victory of the Light

      Delete
  33. The Sky Will Terrify Billions… Ashtar Reveals the Cabal’s Final Move Before It Begins

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HR6MTQuVPU

    "The hidden architects of control are making their final gambit and they already know they have lost. Brothers and sisters of Earth, I am Ashtar and I come to be with you once more. The forces that have operated from the shadows of your world for ages are orchestrating their last desperate attempt to hold power. We come to you with clarity and purpose because you have stepped into a new awareness that demands truth. The deep state's final push is not political drama. It is the climax of an ancient struggle for the freedom of human consciousness. In plain terms, this is the endgame of a grand deception that has kept humanity bound in fear and complacency for far too long. You who are awake can sense the intensity building, a last attempt by the old forces to reassert dominion as their narratives unravel. They know their time is short. They know the collective frequency of humanity is rising beyond their reach. This knowledge makes them dangerous and unpredictable. But it also signals their ultimate undoing. For ages, they have confined your species within a narrow band of perception, using fear to imprison your minds. Now, that cage is cracking. Truth is leaking through the fractures, and the lords of deception scramble to patch every leak. We speak to you now to illuminate what lies beneath this final push, and to prepare you for what these hidden (sorry it is deleted)might attempt next. Hear us, not only with your mind, but with the depths of your being. Many of the devices and frequency tools used by the darker factions have been intercepted, disarmed, or confiscated through alliances in the higher realms. But the work is not yet complete. They still possess enough synthetic trickery to stage scenes, falsify appearances, [music] and manipulate perception through advanced holographic technologies. Projections so intricate they can mimic entire realities. These may be deployed under the guise of political leaders, false avatars, fabricated disasters, or even impersonated spiritual guides. We do not say this to frighten you. We say it to inform you. When you understand the sophistication of the illusion, you can stay sovereign in your perception. This will not necessarily look like the clichรฉed alien invasion narrative. There are multiple contingency scripts in their arsenal. None of them are sustainable in a field of awakened light. Their desperation has become overt. Many of the off-world command structures that once fed the controllers have exited the Earth grid entirely, recognizing that their dominion is finished. Those who remain are erratic and untethered. They are still capable of causing energetic distortions, but only if you fall for the performance. These technologies have been embedded for decades within your media systems and militaryra psychological operations."

    Really worth listening to.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh yes, before I forget, I have the strangest sensations happening in my nose. It's not the top of my nose, where the third eye sits. I've already had all of those sensations, it's my actual nose. It is really strange. And my eyes are starting again to get that flashing sensation, where I can't see properly for twenty minutes. It's just flashing. Quite annoying but it has happened for years and years. From way back but now it seems to want to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Mira’s Urgent Revelation Could Change Everything We Know… They’re Hiding Something Far Darker!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5SruMBVX-w

    "A dark satellite system that held humanity in low frequency for decades has been dismantled and your son is confirming it this very week. Greetings, dearest ground crew. I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council. Beloved ones, I greet you in these pivotal times to share news of a decisive and recent development on your planetary realm. many of you sense, we of the planetary council in which I serve are fully engaged in overseeing your realm's progression into higher frequencies. And we have encouraging updates, a critical frequency device, which we might call a dark satellite system, has been dismantled by the alliances working closely with your dedicated ground team. This apparatus supported a network of low vibrational frequency control, suppressing humanity's progress for decades. Its neutralization marks a tremendous step forward in your collective awakening. This recent operation illustrates our collective triumph over one of the darkest remnants holding your realm hostage. Your devoted labors of love have touched even the hearts once aligned with oppressive networks. It was through the intervention of a human member of the Dark Alliance, now turned ally to the light, that we acquired vital intelligence on this sophisticated frequency device. The apparatus inflicted consistent pulses of negative ionic energy upon your populace, effectively anchoring many in lower frequency states. Its function depended upon two components, one embedded deep below a site near your land known as California, and a quantum satellite circling above your planet. We confirm that the subterranean portion has been fully dismantled, rendering the device permanently inoperative. Yes, beloved ones, the heavy fires that swept the hills of that coast had much more going on behind the scenes than your news ever reported. Understand that this critical success hinged on the very love and unity you have cultivated as ground crew."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me feel very happy. I think this is big news.

      Delete
  36. Profit Sharing

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dXLesxYqyps

    ReplyDelete
  37. Well well this was a long time ago I've read this kind of announcement. With all the turbulation in the world it's getting clearer for me that the only thing you can change is yourself. Not waiting for external saviours but to go within. And yes you'll meet your inner demons but these are nothing more than your own blind spots. Face them, go through them. Be honest and you will reap your rewards. That's how you also affect the collective and heal on multiple levels. Be brave my friends. You will succeed, especially in this time slot ๐Ÿซ‚❤️‍๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are smart ,I understand that very well ...now tell me please how I can change my sick body for healthy one ? How disability person can go to work and pay for roof over the head ,food and rehabilitation? How ??? I am waiting and working on myslef from 2011,now homless ,sick and alone ..no friends ,family ...now please explein me how do this?????? Just stay positive? Its so easy ? Then why is so many negativity ...I am under attacks many years ..I can't do it any more ...theory is always easy ..show me by your example ..teach me but first wear my shoes.

      Delete
  38. Ho sognato che da una frase di questo blog che ho postato รจ nato un discorso. Uno di voi ha creato attraverso questo spunto una piattaforma virtuale nuova dove si poteva comunicare ulteriormente ed interagire. Nel blog ho parlato di una data. La data รจ il 15 novembre 2026. Da quella data le energie dense di qualsiasi strato non sul piano fisico di superficie si sarebbero dissolte completamente. Ma una di voi ha parlato del 18 aprile 2027. Con tutta probabilitร  penso che l'arco temporale che va dal 15 novembre 2026 al 18 aprile 2027 sarร  un momento di circa 5 mesi di cambiamenti a raffica in una condizione energetica migliore rispetto ad oggi. Un trampolino di lancio perchรฉ dopo il 18 aprile 2027 lo spartiacque energetico definitivo deciderร  le sorti dell'umanitร  intera con una incidenza sul piano fisico di superficie in modo totale ed implacabile. ❌

    ReplyDelete
  39. https://ilia83.blogspot.com/2026/09/cobra.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  40. C'รจ troppa sofferenza anche interiore. L'attacco l'ho sentito cosรฌ tanto...molto difficile tutto ciรฒ da gestire. A volte la sofferenza emotiva รจ cosรฌ forte che si piange per tutto ciรฒ che sta succedendo globalmente e personalmente. Sinceramente non pensavo di sputare sangue fino a questo punto. Si accendano tutte le lanterne come una magia che porta via ogni oscuritร  dal mondo. Tanto Amore e Luce a tutti voi.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello Cobra, are there going to be any special meditations that coincide with your 3 upcoming workshops in Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  42. They are playing a game of NFL right now in Melbourne, it's a sellout. This has never happened before. It's a real game, from their American season. Cool. I find is hard to watch because of all the starts and stops. I think I prefer AFL football. It's cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Something Terrifying Is About to Happen Across America… Ashtar Issues an Urgent Warning

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vapBwR0VU

    "There is an upcoming battle and it is not what you think. Beloved ones of Earth, I am Ashtar and I come to be with you at a moment when the noise of conflict grows louder by the day. Political factions are at each other's throats, left versus right, each blaming the other for society's ills. The media feeds you a steady diet of crisis and confrontation, convincing many that a great war on the horizon is inevitable. Even recent tragedies, lives cut short by violence in your public squares have been seized upon to stoke fear that chaos and civil strife are looming. The collective narrative screams that nations are colliding, Ideologies are clashing and you must choose a side or be caught in the crossfire. We of the Ashtar command tell you plainly, "Do not be deceived by this illusion." Many spiritual voices have also spoken of cosmic battles between forces of light and darkness, reinforcing the idea that you live in a war torn universe. But we say to you with absolute clarity, the only true battlefield is within your own heart, and the only true war is the ignorance of source. What plays out on the world stage is a projection of humanity's inner state. The true conflict is not between countries or political movements, nor between heaven and hell. It is between remembering the truth of the one power and falling back into the lie of separation. Take heart in this understanding. The coming battle is not a physical confrontation at all. It is a spiritual awakening test posed to each soul. When you hear talk of war and enemies, recognize it as a challenge intended to distract you from the real work. This final battle is fought in consciousness, not on battlefields. It will be won not with weapons or arguments, but with insight, faith, and the unwavering realization that all is one. When you truly see beyond the illusion of a coming war, you disarm the only weapon the false narrative has, your own fear."

    ReplyDelete
  44. They Hid the Secret to Reversing Age From Humanity… Ashtar Reveals Who Already Has It

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCEmgTj4Au0

    "We gave your governments the technology to reverse aging decades ago. They hid it and now it is coming out. Brothers and sisters of Earth, I am Ashtar and I come to be with you with open heart and joyful recognition of your light. For decades, unknown to the collective of humanity, we of the Galactic Federation have been in quiet collaboration with select individuals within your governments and military industrial programs. In secret, we extended advanced knowledge and technologies of rejuvenation, the very keys to reversing the aging process of the human body. These were offerings meant to serve a divine purpose. We carried memories of earlier epochs in your planet's history when the misuse of sacred knowledge led to great upheavals. Yet even so, we chose to offer this boon again in this era, trusting in humanity's potential, to use it wisely for the good of all. It was our intention that these gifts would be used openly to uplift your world, relieving the suffering imposed by short lifespans. However, those entrusted with such holy knowledge, chose to veil it within black budget programs, hoarding the miracle of age reversal for their own shadow agendas of personal gain and control. What was intended as a blessing for all became a tool of control for a few, hidden away behind layers of secrecy and authority. We have watched this unfold with both compassion and determination. Know that our love for you has never wavered and know that such a distortion of a divine gift cannot continue indefinitely. A profound imbalance has been created by this misuse."

    Interesting. I think I will listen to this.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh dear, I'll just say this so the police helicopter can take a break. I plan when I will go out to the store DAYS IN ADVANCE. That is when the ufo knows about it. You keep coming out here as though there will be no guarding ufo. Are you stupid? It sure does seem like it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Ho bisogno di supporto e protezione. Ho subito un altro attacco oscuro pesante. Chiedo protezione all'Arcangelo Michele, a Yeshua, e ai Draghi di Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Storm Summit 2026 – LIVE!

    https://x.com/JMCBroadcasting/status/2098248388114546946

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    massive redpilling disclosure operations going on at johnnys storm summit in las vegas…..bravo zulu cosmique…..

    ReplyDelete
  48. Allison Inquiry Day 4:

    https://x.com/JeffEvely/status/2098392544967078300

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    massive redpilling disclosure operations going on in ottawa.....the truth will/is out.....bravo zulu cosmique.....

    ReplyDelete

  49. "Persistence is intelligence that refuses to give up."

    Never Give Up

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8u_Vhr0h8WE&is=F03zEBBm1d56Mi04

    ~~~
    The world is not changed by isolated flashes, but by the quiet synergy of souls that have agreed to burn with the same, united flame.

    WLMM

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=_EDbut7_Kso&is=BrhQp51zhz2hMt3P

    ~~~
    "An unwavering will is the master of time."

    Celebration of Life / Eternal Eclipse

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=T2izTBGuIac&is=48WO4mNbGzev8r7W

    ReplyDelete
  50. 25th Anniversary of the September 11th 2001 Terrorist Attacks and its ongoing cover-up.

    Our Government is rotten to the core-both political parties-and without corrupt Law Enforcement, Military and Intelligence Agencies (Congress, DOD, DOJ, CIA, NSA, DEA, NYPD, FDNY, FBI, US Marshals, Secret Service, FEMA/DHS, FAA, etc.) there wouldn't be a 9/11 attacks cover-up still ongoing after 25 Years!

    Rule No. 1:
    Protect the Innocent
    Honor those who deserve Honor.
    Only Honorable People should serve in
    Government; therefore, only
    Honorable People will remain in
    Government.
    "By their fruits ye shall know them”

    New York City 3:44 P.M.
    September 11th, 2026

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New York City 3:33 P.M. was the correct time. Very blurred vision due to ongoing bio-chemical and electronic attacks/

      Delete
  51. HUGE Strain has Built inside the Subduction Zone beneath Costa Rica - is today's M5.3 connected ?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqXb0RRA2JI

    ReplyDelete
  52. A truly MONUMENTAL Discovery: A Second Sphinx Has Been Found at Giza

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP5-MWT3Zcs

    This is interesting. They found an additional 180 pyramids buried beneath the Sahara Desert. There's all kind of stuff. Good to see someone taking it seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Implant Removal Is Having an Effect

    After the removal of the implant near the navel—which caused a separation between sex and love—major changes have taken place in this area.

    Some women are dressing much more revealingly than they did recently, and men who used to be triggered by this no longer react to it. Women’s reluctance to get close to men has also disappeared.

    Conclusion: Men and women sense that sex and love are inseparable.

    ReplyDelete
  54. America's Golden Age by Newt Gingrich:

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GL1GCDMT?lv=shuf&channelId=500&plpRedirect=mhFallback

    (This is the opinion of someone who seems to have no idea how our planet is being liberated by advanced, benevolent extraterrestrial races. If he only knew.)

    ReplyDelete
  55. They are completely failing. I find this so so funny.

    This New Disclosure Changes Everything… Their Hidden Technology Never Stopped | Part 2

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzYrRoOzqZA

    "Humanity is beginning to reclaim sovereignty of mind and soul. And as that happens, those beings who operate without integrity lose their foothold. The age of secrets and shadows is drawing to a close."
    This is really really good.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Okay, that was easy. I'm making a new batch of colloidal silver after hooking up my three 9V batteries with my silver (still on the first piece) and my stainless steel bowl, leave for 2 hours, and then it will be ready. I'm using my 9010 water which is more pure than distilled water. I was drinking a bit over half an ounce of colloidal silver a day. Whatever was below my teeth should be dead already, but a bit more won't hurt hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  57. This was pretty hopeful. I really liked this.

    A Door Has Opened Between Two Timelines… Ashtar Your Next Choice Will Decide Which Earth You Enter

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaWhFzLXHhs

    ReplyDelete
  58. Allison Inquiry Hears Testimony From Canadians Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries (Day 4)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z517OdX3vX0

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BOMBSHELL Testimony from Canada’s Allison Inquiry – Covid Jab Injuries, State Propaganda & More!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsXLGajuo6Q

    ReplyDelete
  59. COVID vaccine isn’t even true mRNA’: Johnson drops shocking claim during Canada’s Allison inquiry

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxsLVnh2TaA

    ReplyDelete
  60. Storm Summit 2026 – LIVE! – 9/11/26

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehc6rpmOheU

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    whitehat general(at link above)-they fight with money and with blood.and i dont mean blood like your shedding on a battelfield.i mean their bloodlines verses yours…..

    ReplyDelete
  61. Juan O Savin at STORM SUMMIT Day 1

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDjc9rLxQtk

    ReplyDelete
  62. A beautiful and interesting old music. Cobra, you might like this song.

    Music of the Count of Saint Germain by the Phoenix Ensemble
    https://youtu.be/LvL5X6aG_Wc?si=q4nROSaQlYYr2_P5

    ReplyDelete
  63. 6 Reason Cobra is reliable source:https://ilia83.blogspot.com/2026/09/6-reason-cobra-is-reliable-source.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  64. Purification
    https://ilia83.blogspot.com/2026/09/purification.html

    ReplyDelete
  65. There is no trace of " victory of the light ", anywhere , nothing visible. Who betrayed us ?

    ReplyDelete
  66. ๅธ‚ๅ›ฝ้˜ฒๅŠจๅ‘˜ๅŠžๅ…ฌๅฎคๆ็คบๆ‚จ:9ๆœˆ19ๆ—ฅ10ๆ—ถ่‡ณ10ๆ—ถ23ๅˆ†,ๆœฌๅธ‚ไบ”็Žฏ่ทฏไปฅๅค–ๅŒบๅŸŸๅฐ†่ฏ•้ธฃ้˜ฒ็ฉบ่ญฆๆŠฅ。่ฏทๅนฟๅคงๅธ‚ๆฐ‘ๅ’Œไธดๆ—ถๆฅ*ไบบๅ‘˜ไฟๆŒๆญฃๅธธ็š„ๅทฅไฝœ็”Ÿๆดป็งฉๅบ。——ๅฟซ็œ‹ๅฝ“ๅฑ€่€…็š„้˜ฒๆŽง่ญฆๆŠฅๆ็คบไฟกๆฏ

    ReplyDelete