I woke up out of a distressing dream and saw a pretty good size chimera. It was about a foot and a half across, all previous ones I've seen were only a few inches. Perhaps some formerly well hidden ones are still causing trouble... On the plus side, the number of archons around seems way down.
Hi, everyone. I have an idea of defeating any potential enemies the light forces have without a large world population or seriously harming beings. We should make teleportation swords: swords which harmlessly teleport someone away from the owner of the sword. We could also use teleportation "bombs" which teleport someone backwards away from the person if they get too close. Now if only we can create a force field shield too...
π✨π Resilient Hearts π✨π is an independent chat room where we share and discuss information related to Portal 2012, We Love Mass Meditation, and Prepare for Change. π«π\
ππ️ We also keep each other updated about upcoming global and monthly meditations and provide a space for friendly conversation, discussion, connection, and community. π✨π\
ππ If you'd like to join us: https://discord.gg/NCbBEBDqv9\
Um okay, it won't improve more than this. This is the breaks. I can still type but not really well. I can see when I go out, but as for using the computer - not so well. I can see the tv but my eyesight is far from perfect. I still can't see perfect. My eyes are a little crappy. Its like some weird computer put my eyes back together again. It took away my eyesight, then reconstructed it but not well. Its rubbish but I can still see basically. I'd be in real trouble otherwise. I think I need to keep my messages down. I can do a little but not much. It's really messed it up. Sorry about that.
BIG: Elon is invited to tomorrow’s Trump-Xi state dinner.
Trump just said the entire tech world and banking world wanted in “the ULTIMATE crowd.”
Follow @TRUMP_TV_News so you don’t miss it. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ladies and gentlemen-we got a real world shaker going on…..
the QFS cant be launched without the dragons after all-hahahahaha…..
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) itself ACKNOWLEDGES that it never authorized the C0VID VACCINES for infection control and that the first batches were extremely toxicπ
That the massive and indiscriminate “vaccination” campaigns promoted by governments and the media, arguing that “being vaccinated” protects others, were based on FALSE FACTS...
And the most SHOCKING: That based on the scientific data available, NO person... should ever have been "vaccinated"!!
Numerous arrests are warranted in Canada. We have the evidence required. From Health agencies to those in Law Enforcement. Criminal Negligence, Obstruction of Justice and Criminal Conspiracy
Γ comunque un fatto positivo che Gamma sia stabile ora. Tutti questi cambiamenti repentini sono una diretta conseguenza di ciΓ² che l'instabilitΓ sta manifestando. Facilmente ci ritroveremo in situazioni limite mentre ci avviciniamo all'Evento. Per quanto possibile dobbiamo essere preparati. I contraccolpi si sentiranno. La resilienza in questo caso dovrΓ essere il nostro punto fermo, consapevoli che tutto ciΓ² condurrΓ all'atto finale.
Leaders recently visiting the United States—such as Xi Jinping and Lee Jae-myung—have worn purple ties, while Sanae Takaichi wore a purple suit; meanwhile, Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s plane was bathed in purple light. Is this a coincidence, or is a message being conveyed? Zelenskyy alone appeared completely unaware, seemingly not knowing why his plane had turned purple. The others, however, seemed to share a tacit understanding.
Good
ReplyDeletePhew! What a relief! Victory of the Light!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteπΉπΉπΉ❤️❤️❤️πππVictory of the Lightπͺπͺπͺπππ
ReplyDeleteLong good news post please amen
ReplyDeleteAsap Jesus says so amen. ππ
thank god
ReplyDeleteVery good news. It seems like we were in danger of the Delta timeline. There must have been a huge attack. The DS must be desperate! We ARE winning!
ReplyDeleteThank you light forces. I wasn't in the mood for a planetary annihilation.
ReplyDeleteI woke up out of a distressing dream and saw a pretty good size chimera. It was about a foot and a half across, all previous ones I've seen were only a few inches. Perhaps some formerly well hidden ones are still causing trouble... On the plus side, the number of archons around seems way down.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI thought of cause and effect these days
ReplyDeleteI know universe has shifted with us about it. To the new golden age timelineππ»
Love and Light to All!ππΈπ
ReplyDeleteHi, everyone. I have an idea of defeating any potential enemies the light forces have without a large world population or seriously harming beings. We should make teleportation swords: swords which harmlessly teleport someone away from the owner of the sword. We could also use teleportation "bombs" which teleport someone backwards away from the person if they get too close. Now if only we can create a force field shield too...
ReplyDeletethey just can't stop attacking, but hey nothing can stop us now. Victory of the light !
ReplyDeleteπ✨π Resilient Hearts π✨π is an independent chat room where we share and discuss information related to Portal 2012, We Love Mass Meditation, and Prepare for Change. π«π\
ReplyDeleteππ️ We also keep each other updated about upcoming global and monthly meditations and provide a space for friendly conversation, discussion, connection, and community. π✨π\
ππ If you'd like to join us:
https://discord.gg/NCbBEBDqv9\
✨ππ Together, resilient hearts shine brighter. ππ✨
Excellent news!
ReplyDeleteUm okay, it won't improve more than this. This is the breaks. I can still type but not really well. I can see when I go out, but as for using the computer - not so well. I can see the tv but my eyesight is far from perfect. I still can't see perfect. My eyes are a little crappy. Its like some weird computer put my eyes back together again. It took away my eyesight, then reconstructed it but not well. Its rubbish but I can still see basically. I'd be in real trouble otherwise. I think I need to keep my messages down. I can do a little but not much. It's really messed it up. Sorry about that.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletehttps://x.com/TRUMP_TV_News/status/2102899543461490823
BIG: Elon is invited to tomorrow’s Trump-Xi state dinner.
Trump just said the entire tech world and banking world wanted in “the ULTIMATE crowd.”
Follow @TRUMP_TV_News
so you don’t miss it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ladies and gentlemen-we got a real world shaker going on…..
the QFS cant be launched without the dragons after all-hahahahaha…..
https://x.com/dejanirasilveir/status/2102869259319709997
ReplyDeleteTHE POTS ARE BEING UNCOVERED π₯
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) itself ACKNOWLEDGES that it never authorized the C0VID VACCINES for infection control and that the first batches were extremely toxicπ
That the massive and indiscriminate “vaccination” campaigns promoted by governments and the media, arguing that “being vaccinated” protects others, were based on FALSE FACTS...
And the most SHOCKING: That based on the scientific data available, NO person... should ever have been "vaccinated"!!
https://x.com/VGircys/status/2102939431611064462
ReplyDeleteNumerous arrests are warranted in Canada. We have the evidence required. From Health agencies to those in Law Enforcement. Criminal Negligence, Obstruction of Justice and Criminal Conspiracy
Γ comunque un fatto positivo che Gamma sia stabile ora. Tutti questi cambiamenti repentini sono una diretta conseguenza di ciΓ² che l'instabilitΓ sta manifestando. Facilmente ci ritroveremo in situazioni limite mentre ci avviciniamo all'Evento. Per quanto possibile dobbiamo essere preparati. I contraccolpi si sentiranno. La resilienza in questo caso dovrΓ essere il nostro punto fermo, consapevoli che tutto ciΓ² condurrΓ all'atto finale.
ReplyDeleteThank You Team - great to hear!
ReplyDeleteLeaders recently visiting the United States—such as Xi Jinping and Lee Jae-myung—have worn purple ties, while Sanae Takaichi wore a purple suit; meanwhile, Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s plane was bathed in purple light. Is this a coincidence, or is a message being conveyed? Zelenskyy alone appeared completely unaware, seemingly not knowing why his plane had turned purple. The others, however, seemed to share a tacit understanding.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteπππ
ReplyDeleteMy eyes seem a little better, than before. Maybe it is coming back.
ReplyDeleteVictory of the Light!