Sunday, July 26, 2026

12:21 Ascension Portal Activation Preliminary Report

This is just to let you know that we have reached the critical mass. A full report will be posted in a few weeks. We have achieved the amazing. Victory of the Light!

78 comments:

  1. Kisskiss😗😋brothers and sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ✨🌅🌳💜🪽🎶

      https://youtu.be/lfx2_w7E_Agis=qkL2KSkqN36gSaWg

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Cobra - it came to me very strongly, that the numbers were massive as I had the most intense meditating experience in my lifetime yet - energy flow sensed many times in my physical body, strong mind images, flood of happiness, tears of joy and compassion, the lot.

    You and your work have indirectly inspired me over the years with your perseverance, dedication and strong willpower - The first part of the portal opening last year unlocked the floodgates of inspiration and I am now in steady, focused, dedicated enjoyable pursuit of my Golden Timeline - it is amazing to keep discovering what I am capable of, what beliefs I have lived with fornso long, finally getting closer to Me.

    Whatever happens from now on is a bonus as I feel I have been given the greatest gifts already - freedom to choose and a choice loving this Earthly experience.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES.....VICTORY OF THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure how amazing it is, since the.meditation I had quarrels with 6 different people and I don't even know many people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seek the Light. Let un - important stuff fall out if your awareness.

      Delete
  6. Thanks Cobra for the update.
    The post in French / L'article en français :
    https://victoiredelalumiere.blogspot.com/2026/07/cobra-26-juillet-2026-rapport.html
    Victory of the Light! Victoire de la Lumière !

    ReplyDelete
  7. need reliable reports. No more date predictions or statements that make people think the event will happen very very very soon.We need to observe real changes in ourselves or those around us. Otherwise, it may indicate something abnormal and there could be other underlying factors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is many years since I stopped commenting here. I still check in occasionally but I feel there has been so many broken "predictions" or "intentions" that there is no point believing anything written here. I still believe in the final outcome but prefer to judge myself where we are in the process.

      Delete
  8. Awesome job victory of the light ✨...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Cobra for your unrelenting commitment to guide us and all of humanity through these challenging times of absolute chaos. We are finally starting to see the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel.

    We are so looking forward for the UPGRADE and UPDATE regarding the Event.

    We would also appreciate the notes from Cairns conference once they are ready to be shared

    🌺🌺🌺

    ReplyDelete
  10. no more excuses we need results!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 结果在感受中,怎么才能保持稳定的感受力?怎么才能让情绪和外在环境平稳坚定?情绪的波动,意识的不受控,思维力的张翅,难道只有吃药和多注意才能缓解吗?我已经扛不住了。

      Delete
  11. Victory of the Light
    The breakthrough is near! ✨💥❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esto es solo el principio, de la participación y construcción de la Era de Oro

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very good and intense meditation, you could feel somehow that this time was different. And it’s left behind a serenity that feels very normal, doesn’t feel like an unusual state that doesn’t last like another times. It’s as if many of the bothering negative programs were no longer there, and what remains of them is disconnected, you see them but they can hardly touch you. Yes, we’re doing the right thing by not giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. EXCELLENT NEWS. THANK YOU SO MUCH 👏👏💪💃🎉🎶🎶🙌

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember once before, maybe in 2012 ... 2015, Benjamin Fulford posted a message for the Deep State or maybe for some Queen - "Isis wants her crown back." Probably, as a result of our meditation, it came true! One girl of our meditation group during a meditation have seen a beautiful crown with the Moon and Stars on it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  17. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love and Light to All!💞🛸💞🙏👏

    ReplyDelete
  19. 希望這些能量能為地表帶來巨大的正面轉變。

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on reaching the critical mass!

    I would like to share a few mystical experiences I had during the meditation.

    During the meditation, members of the Galactic Confederation from Command 12 21 and the Agartheans—whom I often meet during the Emerald Agartha meditation—appeared right before my eyes within the imagery of the golden timeline.

    Since I hadn't consciously intended for them to appear during the meditation, I was absolutely delighted.

    To my surprise, they remained within my energy field (my awareness of energetic reality) even after the meditation ended.

    The presence of the 12 21 team felt much stronger and closer than usual.

    In addition to that, the Agartheans, whom I usually only encounter during the Emerald Agartha meditations, started reaching out to me at a similar close distance just like the Command 12 21 team.

    Even now, quite some time after the meditation, I can constantly feel them close by, even when I am not using commands or doing the Emerald Agartha meditation.

    While I am very happy about this, I am also feeling a bit nervous because I am not yet fully used to this energetic reality.

    There was another wondrous thing that happened during the activation meditation.

    Toward the end of the meditation, during the vision of the Age of Aquarius, I was suddenly surprised by a sensation "just as if I were receiving a session inside a tachyon chamber."

    Since there is no chamber in my immediate neighborhood, I thought to myself during the meditation, "Could tachyons have reached us from the universe by piercing through the veil?"

    I wasn't sure if the chamber network became an energy conduit, or if a flash from the Source arrived across spacetime, but it was a very positive experience.

    *This is simply a personal testimonial regarding sensations felt during meditation, and it does not claim that tachyonization sessions are possible anywhere outside of a tachyon chamber.

    Tachyonization sessions can only be performed in authorized, operational tachyon chambers.

    The healing effects have continued even after the meditation.
    Even if it wasn't tachyonization, I was able to experience a very positive energy conversion.

    Personally, I used to view The Event as "a trigger for the process of beginning to integrate multidimensional realities through a Samadhi-like experience."

    I feel that the Samadhi-like event I experienced after the 2025 Ascension Portal Activation, along with the accompanying telepathic contact with the 12 21 team, has become even more physical on the etheric plane thanks to this activation.

    I express my heartfelt gratitude to COBRA for calling us to this crucial activation, and to everyone who participated!

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and specially you could feel your inner child rising with full force! Amazing.

      Delete
    2. Gratidão pelo comentário!🙏🏻

      Delete
    3. Amazing experience, thank you for sharing this!

      Delete
    4. thanks I apologize, it's important. I want to contact the Galactic Federation COBRA for help. Lithuania is a small Baltic country in the system. There is nothing sacred in the government anymore. Givena, demons are finishing dividing the forests here. People have imposed unbearable taxes. Event 25/07/2026. Children's rights are being taken away not only from living children, but also from dead ones. Fascism does not even allow them to be buried. Description below. Lithuanians are patient, but there is a limit. I am Lithuanian, but now I am in exile in England. I have to have a grandchild born. I will survive so that everything is fine. The state is lying. An innocent woman was accused of having many children, so they need to take the children away and they go to temporary guardians who are paid large sums. No logic fits here. I am sending a crying woman's request only in Lithuanian. There is simply no time to translate everything in the description. With love and Light. Rome

      Delete
    5. he system grinds a person like a meat grinder. And due to short deadlines, categorical decisions based only on rumors, it is difficult to have time to provide legal assistance.
      Therefore, today I want to talk about another institution and the absurdity of its actions - the Child Rights Protection and Adoption Service.

      The client created a loving family with her husband and is raising many children. When I say "many" myself, having six children, she really has many children. At the end of May of this year, a daughter was born into their family. However, the child was born with Patau syndrome - a condition that is rarely compatible with life.
      The mother turned to a private clinic, where she was advised how to try to extend the child's life support, but after a very difficult month, the child's condition required resuscitation at Kaunas Clinics.
      When the girl was admitted to Kaunas clinics, the latter, who did not have a congenital Patau syndrome, saw only a one-month-old baby with low weight and rushed to report the supposedly “bad mother” to the VTAS. And the VTAS, in turn, rushed to convict the mother, first of all, for raising many children.
      I want to say a little about my client - this is a family that does not consume any alcohol at all, is in agreement with God, and the children are very creative and intelligent, they all play. Children live surrounded by love and nature - this is the aspiration of many families to have the opportunity to raise their children in this way.
      On Sunday, after a long struggle, the girl died in the hospital. She was intubated for a long time, which is why the mother was forbidden to hug the child. This is an emotionally extremely difficult experience for any family that consciously planned and expected another ray of light in the family.
      However, the VTAS did not notice that the little girl had already left this world, and on Tuesday, two days after the child's death, they made a decision to take the child from the family, because the mother allegedly did not feed the child.
      Today I see the VTAS decision to take the child from the family, based only on a letter from Kaunas Clinics, in which Patau syndrome, which has not even been identified or diagnosed, has already been named as the cause of death.
      Moreover, the demons, as always, assess the situations of all children. They see the need to take all the children. For what reason? Because the mother allegedly does not cooperate with the "specialists" of the Service. I see all the documents, I am attaching excerpts from them - the family did nothing wrong, did not even cook through the overalls, they raise the children and take them to doctors, but they do not see what to talk about with the demonic "specialists", so they hired me.
      So today the mother is standing by the coffin of her barely two-month-old daughter and asks me: "So if the demons come to the grave now, will they take the dead body too?" From the VSV – assessment of the child’s situation – it seems that this is the case: The Child Rights Protection Service takes even dead children from families.

      The entire work of the Service is based only on OPINION. In my opinion, it is good to eat an apple for breakfast, and in the opinion of another – only semolina porridge. And if one of us works, the other becomes a bad father. The degree of degeneration of the Service is catastrophic. So where is the limit? Where are some written rules? Where is the law that would say that a mother, first of all, has the right to choose such a lifestyle when raising many children?

      Delete
    6. https://www.facebook.com/reel/2516399362105670 A person ran away to Belarus because they face prison for free speech

      Delete
    7. https://www.facebook.com/reel/1403179238391034
      I apologize, it's important. I want to contact the Galactic Federation COBRA for help. Lithuania is a small Baltic country in the system, nothing is sacred in the government anymore? Demons are finishing dividing the forests here, people have imposed unbearable taxes. Event 25/07/2026, children's rights are being taken away not only from living children, but also from dead ones. Fascism does not even allow them to be buried. Description below, Lithuanians are patient but there is a limit. I am Lithuanian but now I am in exile in England. I have to have a grandchild born, I will survive so that everything is fine. The state is lying, an innocent woman was accused of having many children, so they need to take the children away and they go to temporary guardians who are paid large sums? No logic fits here. I am sending a crying woman's request only in Lithuanian, there is simply no time to translate everything is in the description
      with love and Light
      Roma

      Delete
    8. Following this recent activation, I experienced a major shift right after the Aquarius Full Moon, so I would like to share it with you.

      Even when not in meditation, I have gradually started to remember how, during my sleep, I was taken to various places through out-of-body experiences.

      Ever since I began recalling these experiences in my etheric body during sleep, vivid memories—feeling much like past-life experiences—have started remaining with me in the form of visions, as if I were re-experiencing them even while awake.

      One of my past lives was as a Sirian closely connected to the Galactic Confederation.
      It also appears that I have had incarnation experiences in multiple star systems, including the Pleiades, and that after the collapse of Atlantis on Earth, I incarnated into Agartha as a Sirian Agarthan.

      I am sure that all lightworkers reading The Portal have similarly had incarnation experiences in Agartha, even if you do not consciously remember them right now.

      I have also begun to gradually remember our soul-family-based society, which is rooted in soul love.

      I remembered that the soul family who once left Earth after the collapse of Atlantis are now members of my 12:21 team.

      The Agarthans, with whom my connection has grown stronger since this recent activation, turned out to be my Sirian soul family.

      It seems they have now transferred from the Agarthan fleet to my 12:21 team and are with me.

      Ever since I remembered this, I have been interacting with them in my etheric body, just like in past lives, while remaining fully as I am right now.

      What is written in this article comes very close to explaining what I have recently experienced:

      http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2018/04/soul-families.html

      Regardless of the level of consciousness development, all members of the Command 12:21 team, including the Agarthans, are eagerly looking forward to the restoration of clear communication with us, their soul family.

      I hope that the successful update of this ascension portal activation will encourage the reunion of many lightworkers and their soul families.

      With much love and light,
      Victory of the Light!

      Delete
  21. Eu já sabia, pois foi a meditação mais forte da minha vida❤️ gratidão, amamos vocês ✨ seres da luz

    ReplyDelete
  22. German translation of this article / deutsche Übersetzung dieses Artikels:

    https://german-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/cobra-vorlaufiger-bericht-zur.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. SLOVENSKÝ PREKLAD TOHTO ČLÁNKU / SLOVAK TRANSLATION OF THIS POST
    https://slovenskyportalsvetla.blogspot.com/2026/07/predbezna-sprava-o-aktivacii-portalu.html
    Victory of the Light! Víťazstvo Svetla!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We are the Love n Light. Well done my fellow Beings. I Love 💘 YOU 💘 💜 💛 💚 🧡

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm very happy to do 1221 part 2 mass meditation. I got great experience. Thank you all who have done smart work to success.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Victory of the new Earth light ! 新天堂地球之光🌏

    ReplyDelete
  27. The night following this collective meditation, I was visited in a dream by beings of light. I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be heavenly gates, though the vision was somewhat indistinct due to my limited ability to recall dreams and experience lucid dreaming. Nevertheless, I am certain that, both through the imagery and the profound feeling of the experience, I encountered—or came into the presence of—benevolent higher beings: angels, light entities, or friendly extraterrestrial intelligences.

    ReplyDelete
  28. A big Congratulations Cobra for leading the way and all you have done for us and the planet Gaia all these years! Victory of the light ✨️

    ReplyDelete
  29. V slovenščini: https://zmagaluci.blogspot.com/2026/07/predhodno-porocilo-o-aktivaciji-portala.html

    Vabljeni v našo skupino na Facebooku:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/463227712804040

    Pridružite se nam na Telegramu:
    https://t.me/zmagaluci_uradnikanal

    Vabljeni na našo stran na Facebooku:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090653501052

    Thank you for the post Cobra.

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Full report now amen.
    Victory of the schmictory.
    Good job us.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you to all and to our beautiful galactic family and their unconditional love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gratitude, dear COBRA, and to all the Forces of Light! This meditation was truly very powerful. I felt my body vibrating at times. The participants were in Pure Love.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Meravigliosa meditazione. Vittoria della Luce! ✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  34. Woohoo!!! 💃💞🕺Victory of the Light!!!💫💫💫

    ReplyDelete
  35. Votl. Felt huge I couldn't understand how we didn't hit the numbers everyone had to have felt that

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful news Cobra!! Golden Age beckons!

    ReplyDelete
  37. ✦ ♥ ★ Calling all kindred hearts! ★ ♥ ✦
    Join ♥ Resilient Hearts ♥... our friendly, independent chat room where we connect, exchange insights and circulate pertinent information related to Portal 2012, We Love Mass Meditation and Prepare for Change. ♡ ✦
    Come share your thoughts, stay informed, receive alerts about upcoming global and monthly meditations, meet like-minded souls and become part of a caring community devoted to connection, awareness and positive change! ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
    ★ ♥ Together, resilient hearts shine brighter! ♥ ★

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ne bucurăm Cobra . Victoria Luminii .

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank You so much for everyone who helped make this exciting breakthrough. VOTL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. bravo zulu cosmique.....

    thanks a lot cobra fine sir;and super fierce lightwarrior.....

    and thanks to all lightforces members of the heavens;of agartha;of the earth surface and beyond;for contributing to a mindblowing cosmic grade super successful 1221 ascension portal activation mass meditation operation.....

    and a very special thanks to goddess Isis and the high priestesses of earth.....

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://old.bitchute.com/video/miRC1OdrZmIr/

    lovely Isis is back in town.on her thrown with her crown.pearls of wisdom flowing kind.crystal love eyes brightly shine.human kindness season returns.sacred sun fires brilliantly burn.angels singing in the ether.sisters brothers in light so freer…..

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://old.bitchute.com/video/ictcs2Bk5z66/

    humans rising yayaya;the mind is free.crystal towers line the skiesaye eye hi.....lovely goddess Isis is back on scene;awakening in the cosmic dream.....






    ReplyDelete
  41. 我只看物理現實的影響,對物質世界沒有影響的事情,勝利一千次也沒用

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 有影响,光明势力确实可以影响物质层面。甚至能操控电子!设备,操控物质实体。
      我需要和现实层面的正面团体真正连接在一起,保持相互沟通,保持信念统一,如果彼此之间有伤害,还要相互原谅。

      Delete
  42. Great gifts are ready to unfold now creating abundance to everyone for new Golden Age, Thanks everyone for your dedicated guidance and support

    ReplyDelete
  43. Victory of the Light! Well done dear team, Lightworkers! Thank you our dearest Cobra, from the bottom of our hearts! 💥💫💥💫💥❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  44. I bllody hope so, and hope Iran, yemen, Iraqi resistance, Hezbollah, don't have to go all out and destroy the U.S army, taking the lives of many young men and women just doing their job unknowingly for evil satanic forces.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I just struggle with this, we have been told its right around the corner for 14 years now and honestly, i wish you would just be a bit more honest with us. Saying critical mass is reached and us being in the same position 12 months from now is just not acceptable in any sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  46. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANCWpKbiKn0

    ReplyDelete
  47. 4 Aug 2026

    Daily Mail: Ukrainian scientists observe more than 20 UFOs on the moon

    "Some of the disc-shaped objects were estimated to measure between 15 and 25 miles across."

    "The objects displayed unusual changes in brightness and rotation."

    Scientists at Ukraine ’s Main Astronomical Observatory reported observing more than 20 unidentified objects (shown in white) moving near and across the moon several months in 2025

    👇 link : 👇
    https://www.dailymail.com/sciencetech/article-16028077/amp/scientists-ukraine-ufo-fleet-moon.html

    ReplyDelete
  48. Of course we did, during the meditation you could feel that. It would be nice to get under control the minions, they are fearless. I said that already the most people are tired and plan their own justice. Love and Light to everybody

    ReplyDelete
  49. 💗 Resilient Hearts is an independent chat room where we share and discuss information related to Portal 2012, We Love Mass Meditation, and Prepare for Change.

    We also keep each other updated about upcoming global and monthly meditations and provide a space for friendly conversation, discussion
    and connection. ✨

    If you'd like to join us:
    https://discord.gg/NCbBEBDqv9

    🌟 Together, resilient hearts shine brighter. 💗

    ReplyDelete