Sunday, July 26, 2026

12:21 Ascension Portal Activation Preliminary Report

This is just to let you know that we have reached the critical mass. A full report will be posted in a few weeks. We have achieved the amazing. Victory of the Light!

24 comments:

  1. Kisskiss๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜‹brothers and sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cobra - it came to me very strongly, that the numbers were massive as I had the most intense meditating experience in my lifetime yet - energy flow sensed many times in my physical body, strong mind images, flood of happiness, tears of joy and compassion, the lot.

    You and your work have indirectly inspired me over the years with your perseverance, dedication and strong willpower - The first part of the portal opening last year unlocked the floodgates of inspiration and I am now in steady, focused, dedicated enjoyable pursuit of my Golden Timeline - it is amazing to keep discovering what I am capable of, what beliefs I have lived with fornso long, finally getting closer to Me.

    Whatever happens from now on is a bonus as I feel I have been given the greatest gifts already - freedom to choose and a choice loving this Earthly experience.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES.....VICTORY OF THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how amazing it is, since the.meditation I had quarrels with 6 different people and I don't even know many people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cobra for the update.
    The post in French / L'article en franรงais :
    https://victoiredelalumiere.blogspot.com/2026/07/cobra-26-juillet-2026-rapport.html
    Victory of the Light! Victoire de la Lumiรจre !

    ReplyDelete
  6. need reliable reports. No more date predictions or statements that make people think the event will happen very very very soon.We need to observe real changes in ourselves or those around us. Otherwise, it may indicate something abnormal and there could be other underlying factors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job victory of the light ✨...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Cobra for your unrelenting commitment to guide us and all of humanity through these challenging times of absolute chaos. We are finally starting to see the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel.

    We are so looking forward for the UPGRADE and UPDATE regarding the Event.

    We would also appreciate the notes from Cairns conference once they are ready to be shared

    ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

    ReplyDelete
  9. no more excuses we need results!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Victory of the Light
    The breakthrough is near! ✨๐Ÿ’ฅ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esto es solo el principio, de la participaciรณn y construcciรณn de la Era de Oro

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very good and intense meditation, you could feel somehow that this time was different. And it’s left behind a serenity that feels very normal, doesn’t feel like an unusual state that doesn’t last like another times. It’s as if many of the bothering negative programs were no longer there, and what remains of them is disconnected, you see them but they can hardly touch you. Yes, we’re doing the right thing by not giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. EXCELLENT NEWS. THANK YOU SO MUCH ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember once before, maybe in 2012 ... 2015, Benjamin Fulford posted a message for the Deep State or maybe for some Queen - "Isis wants her crown back." Probably, as a result of our meditation, it came true! One girl of our meditation group during a meditation have seen a beautiful crown with the Moon and Stars on it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  16. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love and Light to All!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  18. ๅธŒๆœ›้€™ไบ›่ƒฝ้‡่ƒฝ็‚บๅœฐ่กจๅธถไพ†ๅทจๅคง็š„ๆญฃ้ข่ฝ‰่ฎŠ。

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on reaching the critical mass!

    I would like to share a few mystical experiences I had during the meditation.

    During the meditation, members of the Galactic Confederation from Command 12 21 and the Agartheans—whom I often meet during the Emerald Agartha meditation—appeared right before my eyes within the imagery of the golden timeline.

    Since I hadn't consciously intended for them to appear during the meditation, I was absolutely delighted.

    To my surprise, they remained within my energy field (my awareness of energetic reality) even after the meditation ended.

    The presence of the 12 21 team felt much stronger and closer than usual.

    In addition to that, the Agartheans, whom I usually only encounter during the Emerald Agartha meditations, started reaching out to me at a similar close distance just like the Command 12 21 team.

    Even now, quite some time after the meditation, I can constantly feel them close by, even when I am not using commands or doing the Emerald Agartha meditation.

    While I am very happy about this, I am also feeling a bit nervous because I am not yet fully used to this energetic reality.

    There was another wondrous thing that happened during the activation meditation.

    Toward the end of the meditation, during the vision of the Age of Aquarius, I was suddenly surprised by a sensation "just as if I were receiving a session inside a tachyon chamber."

    Since there is no chamber in my immediate neighborhood, I thought to myself during the meditation, "Could tachyons have reached us from the universe by piercing through the veil?"

    I wasn't sure if the chamber network became an energy conduit, or if a flash from the Source arrived across spacetime, but it was a very positive experience.

    *This is simply a personal testimonial regarding sensations felt during meditation, and it does not claim that tachyonization sessions are possible anywhere outside of a tachyon chamber.

    Tachyonization sessions can only be performed in authorized, operational tachyon chambers.

    The healing effects have continued even after the meditation.
    Even if it wasn't tachyonization, I was able to experience a very positive energy conversion.

    Personally, I used to view The Event as "a trigger for the process of beginning to integrate multidimensional realities through a Samadhi-like experience."

    I feel that the Samadhi-like event I experienced after the 2025 Ascension Portal Activation, along with the accompanying telepathic contact with the 12 21 team, has become even more physical on the etheric plane thanks to this activation.

    I express my heartfelt gratitude to COBRA for calling us to this crucial activation, and to everyone who participated!

    Victory of the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eu jรก sabia, pois foi a meditaรงรฃo mais forte da minha vida❤️ gratidรฃo, amamos vocรชs ✨ seres da luz

    ReplyDelete
  21. German translation of this article / deutsche รœbersetzung dieses Artikels:

    https://german-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/cobra-vorlaufiger-bericht-zur.html

    ReplyDelete