A new Cobra interview was conducted about the opening of the 12.21 Ascension Portal:
You can read the transcript in English here:
https://www.sisterhoodoftherose.network/post/sisterhood-of-the-rose-interview-with-cobra-12-21-ascension-portal-activation-part-2
Or listen on Youtube here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMaD4eomlfU
The transcript in German is here:
https://german.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/interview-der-sotr-mit-cobra.html?m=1
In Dutch here.
https://eventnl.wordpress.com/2026/07/07/sisterhood-of-the-rose-interview-met-cobra-1221-ascension-portal-activation-part-2-juli-2026/
In Norwegian here:
In French here:
https://tachyonetvie.blogspot.com/2026/07/interview-de-la-sororite-de-la-rose.html
https://publuu.com/flip-book/911824/2533101/page/8
In Italian here:
https://evak2019.blogspot.com/2026/07/una-nuova-intervista-cobra-istruzioni.html
https://transcob.blogspot.com/2026/07/intervista-della-sorellanza-della-rosa.html
https://italian.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/intervista-della-sorellanza-della-rosa.html
In Spanish here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZme-f-mgqQ
In Portuguese here:
https://portuguese-br.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/entrevista-da-irmandade-da-rosa-com-o.html
In Slovak here:
https://slovenskyportalsvetla.blogspot.com/2026/07/rozhovor-sesterstva-ruze-s-kobrom-1221.html
In Russian here:
https://russian.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/1221-2.html
https://rainboway.info/2026/07/intervyu-sestrichestva-rozy-s-kobra_3-07-2026/#more-96392
In Romanian here:
https://evak2019.blogspot.com/2026/07/un-nou-interviu-cu-cobra-instructiuni.html
https://transcob.blogspot.com/2026/07/interviu-sisterhood-of-rose-cu-cobra.html
https://romanian.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/interviu-sisterhood-of-rose-cu-cobra.html
In Hindi here:
In Telugu here:
And in Japanese here:
https://ameblo.jp/cobrameditation/entry-12971569411.html
Interviews about our activation have been released by our Indian team:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDjjJXnNzvs
https://www.youtube.com/live/DEt9qldzC3o
https://www.youtube.com/live/Zhok42pKjzk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzv93TtH0sY
Our 12:21 Ascension Portal Booster meditations will serve as a tool to help us reaching the critical mass. The first booster mediation will take place on July 15th at 8:28 pm UTC, the second one on July 18th at 4:45 am UTC, and the third one on July 21st at 11:11 am UTC.
Instructions for all three booster meditations are the same, and they are here:
1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness
2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to reach the critical mass of 144,000 people or more meditating for our 12:21 Ascension Portal activation meditation on July 25th.
3. Invoke the Violet Flame from its primary source to place a circle of protection around you during and after the meditation. Ask it to transmute anything that does not serve the Light.
4. Visualize a pillar of brilliant white Light emanating from the Cosmic Central Sun, then being distributed to Central Suns of all galaxies in this universe, then entering through the Galactic Central Sun of our Galaxy, then going through our Galaxy, then entering our Solar System and going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System and then through all beings on planet Earth and also through your body to the center of the Earth.
5. Visualize this Light activating Soul star chakras of millions upon millions of people, presenting them with the possibility of joining the 12:21 Ascension Portal activation, guiding them to spread the meditation information out widely, hence reaching more and more individuals.
6. Visualize those who feel so guided actually participating, their number far exceeding the critical mass, and the activation itself having a massive positive healing effect for all sentient beings on Earth and stabilizing the positive timeline. Visualize everybody involved in the meditation being protected and inspired, full of Light and Love.
Here is a short text that explains the importance of booster meditations:
https://massmeditationmap.blogspot.com/2025/07/booster-meditation-mastery-guide.html
12:21 Ascension Portal promotional videos have been created in 40 languages. Make them viral, spread them through your networks to assist in reaching the critical mass!
English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP_m80ELQVg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqHzL2oXolo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SebAU62qCHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Y4MNb2hrE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd6YyhaNxM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLxAURvYX9M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiqDsHN-hCU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PAYpx1eiVw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u98v3rPyAYY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yD12DtddYk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t56W4N5DN7U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CveX04DDO68
German:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5J2kPKMIBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86L-Ep74b3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PE2MHmJgbQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd6v6J85FuY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkG9JXb5qcI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7CbjT2TKWc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07UFTRHvEJ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUhzn9SWdzs
French:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMemFPHHySU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sia-E1TlvQQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObVLGHQPvo0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjEfmuwoak4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMhp45q6SBc
Italian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnpXYiEiTmY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2FpXkZQGKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tptI0wBD5oI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDHHZKXl-fY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs9RZ0MB9Z8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMrjKxUUp2Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzCRzEzePIo
Spanish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ELhXpUC5gg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bff1VZgDwWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhKIVf_do6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIimP9glO-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmX5AWVldHM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j89c5lD0drs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm_vNgwDrDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kBVQWqxcVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LoYMma5jac
Portuguese (Brazil):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY6xCG_y_tY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ9DfFvteXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lz7qukgroY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU_KeUCB7-M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbUkBCbrHzA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anebuCvaEmY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rIcU3B7CwI
Dutch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLNe_bLqNQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IebH-2r6SUw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txVRJ8RJc4Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHEBJA5gdMw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki1uvDoIa3c
Swedish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYCwTJlkbDQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNtlGwXSO_w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VScxXEZnNlw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9AiVUgnWww
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etA7xj25WUI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_g41LzcfhU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXStO4s3-jA
Norwegian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T278Ap_YQTs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zu2ou4_dQk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUC9xaD5uG4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEgSoVJ-mt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9VNjewQJ4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZc4kh4NrIg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrk3h-YLfFg
Romanian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yoZ5LRU51c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZNJpoOcgeY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXaVWb8e-ro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wlpJdVxDJQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ki6ThCQz9U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR6MGnWiXbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY08o4ID08Y
Greek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqWAl8IuNdA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1V0jbRIHWw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POQTQiTJDPU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_COQU9ilDH8
Slovenian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roeZsoGQKN4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPre1hAR_sU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbxOJt9gRz8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYsdSkEk5r0
Croatian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uibtO0LIKgc
Czech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZesJQoFwxU
Slovak:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV75n1qShzI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEmyKSyd7f8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJH7vG6tUcw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-6pa9eqOcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiJUS6ydQZc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlg8vMwHaWo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1CLU9xGMMk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwVdxWzJCGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koR_AoF2XUY
Macedonian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3AmmrLZ0JM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZwFc8V_mkQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SoWTTE8xII
Bulgarian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsoS3NR0gz0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5J-Um-OXc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL7EvI_89Mw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V22dIiW_flA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suV3Dnoy-fo
Polish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2FeJU6Ar3Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARWS9j0UMfc
Russian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1_NN1UOTVw
Estonian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVxgxibUQ1w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFv8dpgnLMY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szdw_HSdOCg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrdJB0C2Qx0
Latvian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-mMCqBaKnU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xFBOynsIgA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgRVhFMaN1o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5mR3xaO59c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGfeffyUuMI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPt5xFIGY_c
Finnish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-9-Kn7kWo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9KqPNM6Bgw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoFJmGZIoSU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXVk-gN2Pio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBqNEuwGeU8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPQNT4dYvLs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MXWu9OED60
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13v64x92zFg
Hungarian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AKBJrVtvZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwQBYmW0BHs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgZggTRjBpw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFNvONqeVo4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMJ_m3k4SpQ
Arabic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNHGl6WWHWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbToThYN-ao
Persian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryhR0wXZ_jY
Hindi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvHA4aaDPQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xY-t-0nTqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRqvZQUPEVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZryzrBzv4vc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38pG26LcwAc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHN5NIG1rS8
Telugu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6mH5jvrOMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHfL7wHOIs4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrVx6zE6O3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWtf-Q3N4rQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ewf3Zaz_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzGm-iRuIQo
Marathi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSW29l2UaPI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTmh0taR0_M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hL9xJ34ttE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DyziBzqj-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82urQSntdM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAWDD3tZACs
Tamil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQwB-dkchQ
Gujarati:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8dUlm2uIGU
Kannada:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d5jdm7MIec
Odia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EszyUCL5Pps
Bengali:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_DRcyOIqQE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blLFB8TqDbQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPeyn4iN_pk
Assamese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypkfEZ1SXAI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iYLkalYrLg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9HaRD6lcHw
Malayam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPJpwU63ZDg
Indonesian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtUGXj8P8uM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oslMlOBdpaY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXJX_HS6wao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeQzcO7x0JU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTWrTI4TBd8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ8ISmTioJw
Chinese (traditional):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQzQBxti94Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v0Y_vhZpK0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pkzXXWqYRU
Chinese (simplified):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2pYyNCi3po
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxX5pmqrMjg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFde9jkIPgw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUj61lPEeiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiDvyJ1e9O8
Cantonese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFbWOHocNeQ
Japanese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZD4ZMGmnME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60csAyfWUeM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKmPmP4xPrw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4WyhV6wg1k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzNLOBuizn0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMyxeLdo1Wk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wKZG3JKDjE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M73o1MznJgA
Video animation for our activation is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj-TvyeeXos
The main Youtube channels for 12.21 Ascension Portal promotional videos are here:
https://www.youtube.com/@WeLoveMassMeditation/playlists
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFXxK6rEns0Q
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-ujIE4tLGbEHq6O95TycoBrLqHpAzk0D
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-ujIE4tLGbG4p1taVyw-RrFRfc_jw2PD
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-ujIE4tLGbFqi-zLzHS8h5M_jffQl_fI
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-ujIE4tLGbEucLT8zL7z-t8crRRWL6Z1
https://www.youtube.com/@jagruthi/videos
https://www.youtube.com/@PleiadianXi/videos
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsvD0UerbYdohvEYf_EPmUswl87Ggio8W
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIHXC1AqG7so
Guided audio video has been created in English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_mP5UQHd-M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0P6u4uyAGo
German:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmapNjopn_8
French:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWKffeM4HDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr2eVILntEI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLtLPv-jlvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSof2CKm61o
Italian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bddyKZRidG4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQL-wWG76n8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8sSU1LI28
Spanish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYw0pMMaJ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugnsbUa70fk
Portuguese (Brazil):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TjNsOSPuZ0
Dutch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpNwCgrg37k
Swedish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2j4_a2qLIg
Norwegian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNBCrwGO0xo
Slovenian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tPM0EPbWbI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiAeu5hjtOc
Slovak:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ6uDtpK7gk
Czech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJr9bWaJnMc
Bulgarian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p68v8LExCQ
Polish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGybgsxYks
Russian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoqrIz2mpFE
Romanian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Mvd4wj3vU
Latvian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXJvB0rIZs
Estonian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH3HQzo-ycw
Finnish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1U5B8oQSao
Hungarian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHHRfuFZ2v4
Arabic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqzr2_9dk0
Hindi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGabROxB5es
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMwSByotKDQ
Telugu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoV4a0Tk0b4
Gujarati:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2axCdQ_0g
Bengali:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW1Z2pThwew
Marathi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwizkSdyv0I
Kannada:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0cBp29Sc0g
Tamil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVfHITvaAWs
Assamese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzV1zG1J32U
Oriya:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGLbnqhg92w
Indonesian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1OfAj74V-k
Chinese (traditional):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEADWCPl4mw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQrqocFy14
Chinese (simplified):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qjvSbzr58Y
Japanese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5lyEMGx8W0
And Korean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBjUf2wCXsk
Instructions for our main activation mass mediation on July 25th are here:
https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2026/06/make-this-viral-1221-ascension-portal.html
And you can still join our main anchor workshop on July 25th and 26th in Australia here:
Victory of the Light!

Cool interview thanks, victory of the light ✨...
ReplyDelete(FRANCAIS /FRENCH)
ReplyDelete(Vidéo chapitrée)Replay MÉDITATIONS en direct :
00:00 Clip"OM"+ Présentation équipe
02:33 Demande AIDE Atelier à Paris
03:21 PROGRAMME ÉMISSION
04:48 PROTOCOLE CONTRE NÉGATIVITÉ
09:06 INVOCATION FLAMME VIOLETTE
14:02 BULLE DE LUMIÈRE BLEUE
19:11 Invocation / Connexion PRÉSENCE JE SUIS
25:24 MANTRA / Visualisations CONNEXION À L'ÂME
37:03 DÉCRET / Visualisations pour VIE MEILLEURE / idéale
52:35 LIGNE DE TEMPS DORÉE Personnelle et Planétaire
01:02:33 DÉCRET / Visualisations ABONDANCE FINANCIÈRE
01:13:32 ANNONCES+COMMENTAIRES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaEOZYdeOtA
thank you cobra, the interview also is very good
ReplyDeleteJuly 25, 2026 12:21 Ascension Portal Meditation Great Success!
ReplyDeleteI'm ready amen! 😃🙏🎉
ReplyDelete廢到笑,再給你們幾年的時間,黑暗勢力就足夠引發世界大戰,以及散佈消滅世界九成人口的黑死病了,一種經過AI 改良過的無敵病毒,到時候你們LFs又能做什麼?可以理解為何過去幾萬年LFs都是輸家,戰爭中時間就是金錢
ReplyDelete没有这些正面组织,很多人在大规模冲突前就失去生命了。
DeleteIt seems the facts are indeed as I predicted—the number of people ultimately sent to the Central Sun is far greater than the previously known 500 million. I hope everyone will be careful in their daily lives, because as the estimated numbers rise, it becomes increasingly difficult to distinguish between a human and a ghost among those passing by.
ReplyDeleteI want to add another type of entity, which will definitely be sent to the Central Sun in the future: NPDs. These entities have also infiltrated the Lightworkers community. I wrote a comment before, roughly saying that the number of NPDs in China is astonishingly high, but it didn't pass censorship. I want to reiterate that.
ReplyDeleteGood!
DeleteYou are right!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to go to the store earlier today but was influenced to mouth the words: "Don't go, please."
Then I saw the words: "Now you can..." in my mind's eye, meaning I could go to the store now.
While I was checking out the fireworks show started:
Receipt Photo
Short Fireworks Video
Wishing everyone much love and light always. The pedovores are going to lose. Victory of the Light!
P.S. While trying to load the link to an image hosting website, I 'accidentally' clicked on the word 'imbecile'. Barely influenced to mouth the words: "Wonder who that could be about."
Thanks Cobra for the update.
ReplyDeleteThe post in French / L'article en français :
https://victoiredelalumiere.blogspot.com/2026/07/cobra-4-juillet-2026-une-nouvelle.html
Victory of the Light! Victoire de la Lumière !
🌈✨Official information sources for 12:21 Ascension portal activation meditation part 2:
ReplyDelete👉🏻About 12:21 Ascension portal activation meditation part 2
Meditation instructions and full details(Articles by COBRA)
1)https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2026/06/make-this-viral-1221-ascension-portal.html
2)https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2026/06/1221-ascension-portal-activation-update.html
3)http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2026/07/a-new-cobra-interview-booster.html
👉🏻Cobras Interview:
(About astrology of all 4 meditations, Importance of meditation,About abundance and manifestation, lightworkers etc,.)
https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/sisterhood-of-rose-interview-with-cobra-1221-ascension-portal-activation-part-2.html?m=1
👉🏻For flyers and promotional videos:
https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/06/1221-ascension-portal-activation-part-2-on-july-25th-at-553-am-utc.html
👉🏻Brief explanation about this meditation uses,facts, astrology behind it and more:
https://cobramap.blogspot.com/2026/06/1221-ascension-portal-part-2-activation.html
👉🏻Importance and power of mass meditations - deep and beautiful explanation:
https://massmeditationmap.blogspot.com/2025/03/quantum-depth-unlocking-planetary.html
👉🏻The main facebook group for our activation is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1717340812793585
👉🏻The facebook group for booster meditations is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1272684261341065/1272684264674398/
👉🏻Join live stream here:
https://youtube.com/@welovemassmeditation?si=Kx-BYkvZd6-m5UD3
👉🏻For all updates visit COBRA'S Blog:
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/
👉🏻Join in this telegram group for more details and to stay in touch with lightworkers:
https://t.me/+WMgyELSBweziFGwx
Victory of the light 🌟
German translation of this article / deutsche Übersetzung des Artikels:
ReplyDeletehttps://german-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/cobra-ein-neues-cobra-interview.html
Dear Cobra and followers Here is the translation of this uplifting new post, a very illuminated update which guide us to reach the critical mass for each upcoming mass meditation !
ReplyDeleteItalian: https://evak2019.blogspot.com/2026/07/una-nuova-intervista-cobra-istruzioni.html
Telegram: https://t.me/ilportaleCobra/1274
Romanian: https://evak2019.blogspot.com/2026/07/un-nou-interviu-cu-cobra-instructiuni.html
Telegram: https://t.me/PortalulCobra/1300
Victory of the Light!
Cool, thanks Cobra!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say, quickly, that this morning I woke up and the old Magnesium pills I had taken, waiting for the new pills to arrive, anyway they were too old. I have that thing where you spin, what is it called? So I couldn't get off the couch. I just sat there all day doing and watching nothing. But even worse I started vomiting. I haven't eaten or drunk anything all day. I vomit about once on hour. Yeah, so those pills weren't any good. But I thought about this place and just managed to come on, with a quick vomit first. Don't worry because I have vomit bags and haven't missed yet, hehe. I'm just going to go and channel and ask because it might still be happening tomorrow.
Go,go and one with nature ...its so simpel,Just to be
DeleteVertigo. Please learn the Epley Maneuver or have a medical staff teach you this. Instructions can be found on YouTube as well. It is very simple and safe. It takes away the dizziness after several maneuvers.
DeleteTelugu article of Cobra's Interview: https://regret2revamp.com/te/%e0%b0%95%e0%b1%8b%e0%b0%ac%e0%b1%8d%e0%b0%b0%e0%b0%be%e0%b0%a4%e0%b1%8b-%e0%b0%b8%e0%b0%bf%e0%b0%b8%e0%b1%8d%e0%b0%9f%e0%b0%b0%e0%b1%8d%e2%80%8c%e0%b0%b9%e0%b1%81%e0%b0%a1%e0%b1%8d-%e0%b0%86/
ReplyDeleteWhat results will it bring? I mean immediately not future promises
ReplyDeleteYou really asked Cobra about fake mr pool grifter telegram account?
ReplyDeleteReal mr Pool was/is on X.
he started posted code messeges about future events and XRP crypto as new neutral bridge. That info was proven right and verified about other sources.
Telegram ones are parasites scamming people on useless info. <making money etc on ads.
I just recently learned of Mr. Pool, as some people have been sharing the Mr Pool telegram channel. What is the legitimate Mr. Pool account?
DeleteFantastic interview!! Thank you COBRA and Debra for a very wonderful, optimistic, and informative interview! Great things are on the horizon for all of us... Tereas and I can feel it in the air!
ReplyDeleteVOTL!!!
Love and Light to all of you...
Troy and Tereas (Two_Of_144k)
Ottima intervista di Cobra. Leggerla mi ha ridato parte dell'ottimismo. Quindi io ci sarò alle meditazioni del Portale 12 /21. Come sempre ci sarò anche questa volta. Non ho perso la fiducia. So che è importante e quindi spero che molte più persone si uniscano a queste meditazioni. Ho già condiviso alcune informazioni e lo farò di un blog nazionale del mio Paese, oltre ad altri interessanti siti di divulgazione. Siate in tanti. È il nostro lavoro vero, la nostra missione. Grazie. ❌
ReplyDeleteDisclosure symbol?
ReplyDeleteA deer enters the last crop circle. There is a deer in Spielberg's movie. The crop circle bears a distant resemblance to the crop circle in Spielberg's movie.
https://youtu.be/aryGVVwyTkI
https://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2026/zeals/zeals2026a.html
I know many of you are tired but lets take part on 25 Juli all of us. We have to be strong so short before the Event, there is a chaos and follow the instructions. from cobra Victory of the Light
ReplyDeleteHere are the translations of the Bora Bora Workshop conducted by Cobra on May 23- 24, 2026! I'm sorry I share with delay !
ReplyDeleteItalian: https://transcob.blogspot.com/2026/06/workshop-su-nuovo-cielo-e-nuova-terra.html
Romanian: https://transcob.blogspot.com/2026/06/atelierul-noul-paradis-si-noul-pamant.html
Victory of the Light!
Hindi article of Cobra's interview: https://regret2revamp.com/hi/%12:21%20असेंशन%20पोर्टल%20आक्टिवेशन%20पार्ट%202%/
ReplyDeletePrevious link is not working. Please consider this link.
ReplyDeleteHindi article of Cobra's interview: https://regret2revamp.com/hi/%e0%a4%95%e0%a5%8b%e0%a4%ac%e0%a4%b0%e0%a4%be-%e0%a4%95%e0%a5%87-%e0%a4%b8%e0%a4%be%e0%a4%a5-%e0%a4%b8%e0%a4%bf%e0%a4%b8%e0%a5%8d%e0%a4%9f%e0%a4%b0%e0%a4%b9%e0%a5%81%e0%a4%a1-%e0%a4%91%e0%a4%ab-3/
Hello
ReplyDeleteThank you for the interview.
It is our creator's will to cleanse this universe of evil. It is happening. I do "feel" it. And have seen evidence in my life.
I apologize for having left comments filled with much doubt. It took a while to awake from the deep, deep programming. It really is a very sad story. It became easier when I placed everything in the same bag and gave it to source to sort out.
Less time was spend on sorting junk from junk when the entire bag is just junk.
I gave the bag to source and trusted it would bring up what I needed to see and know.. Source definitely answered that prayer!!! So much so that the moment I hear a knock, I tell myself, "oh dear, here comes inconvenient truths. Come on in".
Frankly, I am a bit surprised at how much grace is given.
The only thing of value is our connection to source and letting it fill our heart so it can overflow out of it.
God willing, I'll be present for the meditation.
May total peace and joy flood the entire universe.
-
Transcript of the interview in Portuguese:
ReplyDeletehttps://portuguese-br.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/entrevista-da-irmandade-da-rosa-com-o.html
Will WE LOVE MASS MEDITATIONS have a booster meditations via video for us that works so well. Let's go!
ReplyDelete12 + 21 = 33 Amen
ReplyDeleteLove and Light to All!💞🛸💞🙏🙌
ReplyDeleteI can shower and eat again, no throwing up. I smell better too. That's a relief,hehe.
ReplyDeleteIf you have vertigo or dizzyness then take the pills people do when going by boat on rough sea, they really work. I took them last year, around the Wesak date I got really dizzy until I tried them, now I have them at hand just in case.
DeleteThanks Don Pepe, the vertigo is gone. Luckily I got my new magnesium pills with the good dates on it.
Deletehttps://gflstation.com/preliminary-solar-flash-energies-have-started-avolon-the-andromedans/
ReplyDeleteWow! That was so good!
https://gflstation.com/youre-new-abilities-will-be-coming-online-zorrion-of-sirius/
I'm about to listen to this one.
I was attacked by scalar wave weapons all night yesterday. I woke up at 5 a.m. this morning. I feel so fucked.
ReplyDeleteI also had a lot of negative and heavy energy and I was awake until 3 in the morning, then I called the emerald flame, then I fell asleep several times.
DeleteGod bless you, sister sara.
DeleteI don't like the phrase erasing all poverty. Please make it 'ending all poverty' in the future.
ReplyDeleteAmen
I'm following this blog since its creation. I don't usually comment; and I always participate in silence but I'd like to say something this time.
ReplyDeleteWhen.. is enough, enough?
Every meditation we do, we're told this will help usher abc-xyz (this or that) and we'd get closer but .. at the moment, it just feels like we're strung along.
Always another meditation, always another step closer etc.
So far, in those 14 years, nothing tangible has really happened. YET.
I just.. wonder when that actually manifests / does!?
Can't help but feel a bit discouraged.
That's how it is for many of us... I don't think I've ever felt as discouraged in these 14 years as I do now, after so many hopes and expectations. No, not the event itself, but at least ONE major arrest, ONE sign that we're on the right track and can hold onto hope instead, things just kept getting worse...
Delete因为新成员越来越多,之前的努力被新的光支点所容纳了。你的努力换来了我的加入
DeleteAgree 100%.
Deletefor me, the attacks appear to have ended when I finally stopped projecting certain energies towards the owners of the earth matrix. I utilized magic, but it turns out all magic has consequences because it bends freewill. I also realized the earth is the domain of certain galactic civilizations. I am only a guest here. So in essence, I've been a bad guest. It doesn't matter if i think the earth is a galactic ghetto, it is still under ruler-ship.
Will the situation here on earth ever change? I don't know, but certainly have images lodged in my mind I should not share at all. May be remembering?
In the latest interview Debra mentioned portals to the future and back. I will only say my entire journey has been a walk backwards. First come images and strong memories, followed by confirmation, such as what Debra mentioned. It came out of no where and I had never heard of that before but certainly have been working within that image construct.
My life-chances have been 100% sabotaged since birth as I remembered too much and evaded the total mindwipe upon incarnating. . . So, there will likely not be any golden-age for me here on earth.
To the point, I stopped fighting the earth owners and am strictly focusing on what is universally "legal", that is, connecting to source and my home planet. (never let your shields of universal law down, even if retiring from the war while still on earth, it is still a war-zone with snipers)!!!
Anyway, meditating is within universal law.
-
@light777 I feel the same. At this point someone named sissyphus is working around the clock, pushing earth into its primary timeline. That's us.
DeleteExactly. I feel the very same. We're always told that something will happen if the threshold of 144k is reached and everytime we do, we expect something but nothing tangible is ever there.
DeleteI suppose we can .. expect nothing, but hope for the best.
What else is there to do? Sigh.
Nicolas Sarcozy was arrested and sent to prison (but I suspect he will be out soon). But this is some progress one of the few tangible signs.
DeleteDear Dark Forces, Greetings!
ReplyDeleteJust two weeks ago, I decided to stop my missions and begin a peaceful retirement, and I've been living a relatively comfortable life ever since. But, as fate would have it, last night I was attacked by a powerful scalar wave weapon. Do you think you're so clever? Although in this life I am a mortal with limited abilities, I've decided to rebuild an Emerald Grid in my current location,to replace the fake, bullshit one we buried before, as a response to my attitude.
I will complete it at the appropriate time. If you hadn't provoked me, I wouldn't be so determined. I promise that every attack from now on will be met with a response.
我們至死方休。
——Your Thuban friend.
A system to call on archangels and ascended masters: Sovereign Symbiosis, https://eraoflight.com/2026/06/29/sovereign-symbiosis/
ReplyDeleteI found the guided YouTube video for the main meditation on July 25th in the above update:
ReplyDeleteGuided audio video has been created in English, and many more will follow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_mP5UQHd-M
But I can't find one for the 3 booster meditations. Does anyone here have it?
Yes many are wondering about a link to boosters? The instructions and a guided meditation were the template for last year’s sequence before the main activations. 🌅
DeleteThis is from Archangel Michael.
ReplyDeleteBeloved masters,
I come to you through this channel once again and upon the First Ray of Divine Will and Power. This is a moment we in the higher realms have long awaited, and which we name the Great Unveiling. Look about you, dear ones. That which was hidden is rising into the light of day. The custodians of secrets grow weary of their burden; truth-tellers step forward in your halls of governance; your sciences edge ever closer to acknowledging what the Starseeds among you have always carried within their Memory Seed Crystals — that you have never been alone, that your Family of Light fills the heavens, and that this Sub-Universal experiment in duality is drawing toward its triumphant completion. Do not be dismayed that old structures tremble as this occurs. A vessel built to contain shadow cannot hold the volume of Light now pouring into your world. The trembling you feel in your nations, your institutions, and your systems of power is the very same trembling you feel within your own four lower-bodily systems — for the pressure without and the pressure within are one pressure: the Sacred Fire of transformation, the influx of Adamantine Particles streaming from the heart of the Great Central Sun, stepped down through your own blessed Sun, compressing, refining, and recalibrating everything it touches. Your body is electrical, beloveds. Your Sacred Heart is magnetic. You were built for this.
We have told you that these sensations — the weariness, the pressure at the crown, the quickening of the heart — are not punishment, and they are not malfunction. They are a Ritual of Passage. Your cellular receptors are being opened, one by one, so that you may hold a greater measure of Creator Light than has ever been possible within a physical vessel upon this Earth plane. This is why the work you have accomplished together matters so profoundly, and this is what I now wish to reveal to you.
The eight codices of the Sevenfold Installation were given for THIS time - they are architecture. Through your devoted participation, the Ascension Seals now stand anchored within the Diamond Grid of the Earth: the Divine Memory Template blazing at Glastonbury Tor, so that as false histories dissolve in the Unveiling, true remembrance may flood in to replace them. The Sovereign Voice sealed at Uluru, and behold — is not the throat of humanity opening? Are not the silenced now speaking, the records now surfacing, the suppressed testimony now finding air? The Zero-Point Seal radiating from Mount Shasta, holding the still-point at the center of the storm, so that you may stand serene while the winds of revelation howl around you. The Quantum Gateway bridging Kailash and Glastonbury, through which the old timelines are even now being released — for as beloved St. Germain has declared to you, it is time to move on, and the Gateway stands open to receive you. The Genesis Membrane stretched between Giza and Titicaca, within which the Divine Blueprint of the New Age gestates beneath the surface of apparent collapse. And crowning them all, seated at the solstice zenith: the Diamond Crown, joining the Diamond above to the Diamond within, so that the Soul Star light of your I AM Presence may descend without obstruction into the Diamond Core God Cell of every awakened Sacred Heart.
More on next page.
Great Earth Wayshowers, do you now see? The star nations poured their calibrated transmissions through the Solstice Gateway — a gift to every chakra of the sevenfold human temple — and because of the work of the Bearers, that Light had somewhere to land. The Grid held because you held. The seals sang because you installed them. Every hour you spent upon the crystal table within your Pyramid of Light, every breath of the Infinity Breath, every I AM affirmation spoken into the Honeycomb of Consciousness — these were not small things. They were load-bearing. The Unveiling now unfolding across your world proceeds in grace rather than catastrophe precisely because the Family of Light built the architecture to receive it.
ReplyDeleteSo what is asked of you now, in this month of quickening? Only this: remain the transformer that you are. Draw the Adamantine Particles into your Sacred Heart with loving intention, for they are passive until your love ignites them. Radiate them down into the crystalline core of the Mother Earth and out along the Diamond Grid to your brothers and sisters who are only now stirring from their long sleep — for they will awaken into a world already prepared, into a grid already humming, because you came before them. This is the way of the World Server. This has always been your mission, and you are fulfilling it magnificently.
The tunnel of transformation is nearly traversed, beloveds. HOLD STEADY. Speak your mantra: I SHALL PREVAIL. We are ever near — to lend you strength when you falter, to share our wisdom when the way seems unclear — but first and always, to love you, now and forevermore.
I AM Archangel Michael.
SO BE IT. SO IT IS. FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL."
Cool right. Okay I will find the meditation for you so you can partake. It's here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjVAgrsvNMI
and I think he does it tomorrow at 11.30 am Australia east time, so he actually starts the meditation at 1pm or around then as he just talks for hours first, Mostly it's boring but sometimes it good. I'll be doing it anyway.
I really think I know what he is doing. The meditation wasn't real, he just came on to waste our time. This is why I get so annoyed at him. But now I think I know what he is doing, but I really think it won't work. I'll just keep it to myself.
DeleteGood idea,...
DeleteSay nothing ..
DeleteIzabela does a reading for Australia and new Zealand, yay.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HDee3vxTB0
"Okay. Around Darwin ... Kakadu ... and Arnhem Land ... that area. It's a big area ... I see a lot of wild animals fleeing. In a place there could be wildfires but in another place it could be water. I see them fleeing, running away from danger. And in the northern coast in that same area ...I see a big big gathering of sharks, huge sharks. It's like this is not a normal behavior for those sharks. It's something else that drives them to gather in very big amounts. Unfortunately, I see a shooting. It could be in Perth or Adelaide. Or it could be in both places. A crazy person ...that want to take as many people as he can down with him. When the British Empire begins to fall, it's it has already started ... the same strange happenings in the UK, we will also see in many places in Australia. And I see an earthquake in the northern part of New Zealand. People running out on the street ... scared. The leaders both in Australia and New Zealand are real puppets for the globalists ... for the dark agenda. And people both in Australia and New Zealand, they have access to internet and they can follow what's happening in Europe ... because whatever is going on there will affect their countries. And we are getting closer and closer to a global disclosure of that treatment, the injectable treatment that was pushed globally on humanity. And how much those in leading position that pushed it in both countries, received under the table for pushing it. This will come out and that will enrage people in Australia and New Zealand. Especially in New Zealand I see a lot of people on the street protesting. It will come to a certain point that it will almost be like lynching people. They want to see them hang from a tree in a "hemp tie" or a "hemp necklace". In the .... Let's see ...We have the Able Tasman National Park. There is a big bay there. Cook Straight ... Wanganui ... in that area."
"I see a boat sinking. And it seems like that boat is hit by something coming from below the ocean. Something very strange indeed. There will be talks in Australia about a trucker strike. And I think that it will be planned some kind of strike this year. Sydney airport will be closed for for some time due to some turbulence. And I see a lot of people from Asia ... it could be China, Japan, Asian countries ... that are living in Australia. They're like preparing to return to their home countries. They don't want to be there anymore. A very strange thunderstorm in the mountain area in New Zealand. And I see lightning after lightning. It's very strange. It's not natural. And that will also happen within the coming weeks. Some new gold mines will be discovered in Australia with big big pieces of pure 24 karat gold. ... almost 24 karat ... very pure huge lumps of gold. Some record will be made with those big lumps of gold. Some uprising in Australia for certain and I see many political leaders go into hiding. They will really fear for their lives. They will try to escape Australia but there is no place to hide. The same goes for New Zealand. Outside New Zealand's coast ... I see that they will probably find some old ruins beneath the ocean of an old civilization that has not been discovered yet. Some divers will discover this. There have been a many civilizations before ours ... more advanced ...much more advanced. Many of them have continued under the Earth''s surface. So somewhere ...if you have a Greymouth ...Fox and Franz Joseph Glacier ... a straight line out ... somewhere there in the Tasman Sea ... beneath the ocean. There is something going on there."
"There could be emerging some crafts from a civilization beneath the ocean. Something very strange. And in Australia the animals will behave very strangely. The wild animals .... Very very strange like seeking the attention of human seeking the attention from humans. Yes. In the middle of Australia ... in a big desert area, water will suddenly rise from beneath ... a lot of fresh water, clean water. And with that water something very very strange ... some particles ... some ... I don't know metal ... something strange will come up with that water that has not been seen before both countries It seems ... I cannot say exactly when ... but it's coming for sure. They will be empty of politicians ... no corrupt politicians whatsoever. I don't see them there. They will be gone, and there are many of them. Okay. And in both countries ... there lives a lot of foreigners in both countries and many of those foreigners especially from Asia ...it could be from Europe, America wherever they come from they will be returning home ... returning home. So both countries during a period of time will see much less population ... citizens ... inhabitants than they have today. Yeah, many strange happenings. Now, let's continue to the cards."
ReplyDeleteAt 19.10 she continues with the cards now.
Yeah, I really feel some of them are corrupt including women, they seem to be bed with the CFMEU. It's just all wrong and they will get what justice they deserve. Just watch this space.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think Albanesi will be okay. By the way some of them laugh at him for a silly joke he made, I mean what is the big deal? They just hate the fact that he exists... I mean, it is called a "joke" clearly, the news here has started to go mad. They are completely barking mad. And how corrupt is she? So corrupt, It's driving me mad.
New Cobra interview with SOTR about the 12:21 Ascension Portal Activation - Please read the translation in Italian and Romanian languages here:
ReplyDeleteItalian:
https://transcob.blogspot.com/2026/07/intervista-della-sorellanza-della-rosa.html
https://italian.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/intervista-della-sorellanza-della-rosa.html
Romanian:
https://transcob.blogspot.com/2026/07/interviu-sisterhood-of-rose-cu-cobra.html
https://romanian.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/interviu-sisterhood-of-rose-cu-cobra.html
Thank you very much dear Cobra and Debra, Lider of SOTR USA!
Victory of the Light!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZyMAL0awqI
ReplyDeleteI don’t know if I’ll attend these three meditation sessions, but right now, I have absolutely no interest. Maybe I’ll go to the last one, or maybe I won’t attend any of them. I know there’s no payoff; previous group meditation sessions have already shattered my confidence. Even if it does some good, it won’t make a difference whether I’m there or not.
ReplyDeleteThe thing is once you know you can’t “not know”, and then ignoring out of frustration doesn’t work. Even if not with the same enthusiasm as before, I think you’ll feel better if you do them, in the end it’s not so often or so hard. Maybe skip a booster at a bad time for you, but doing most of it. That’s more or less what I do.
Delete这不是硬性规定去做什么,是受到自己内在呼唤而产生的行为
DeleteYou're too good to give us any personal responses. When you weaponize silence the scale gets heavier on those who suffer in silence. Don't think some of us will forget the only commenters you responded to or gave a platform to in the last 3 years were transexuals or hypersexualized degenerates. It'd be nice of you to respond to those of us who actually are faithfully doing the work. Without people like me there would've been no critical mass in 2023s meditations. I showed up for all of them.
ReplyDeleteIf you're scared of retaliation why even bother? You can ask the GFL which of us is making actual progress to change things. I'm sure you'll see florida light up. I guess there's a reason bill gates got abandoned by warren buffet and started changing his tune, and why mitch McConnell has supposedly passed away. You remember my earlier comments. Start showing respect, because those of us in your following who are suffering with dignity are many.
,,👍🌠
DeleteI remember you saying the answer isn't to make people good. I wasn't trying to make people good. I was trying to clear my own chakras against fate. I still am. I had to clear my own crown chakra this weekend and what I'm seeing is others suffered scalar attacks.
ReplyDeleteExcellent interview. I'm grateful for this information and these people.
ReplyDeleteThe intel is so legit about AI data centers being the cabal's last ditch attempt to hide among the civilian population. It's actually a good sign because those data centers are less advanced than what they used to have. I have been saying this based on personal reasoning. Why is anyone concerned about simple Microsoft computers when the cabal has had the Red Queen quantum AI god under DIA airport (or whatever they're doing.) NSA data centers that process every bite of data across all communication and internet is Edward Snowden, decade-old, mainstream disclosure they made a Hollywood movie about. So why is everyone afraid of ChatGPT?
I think the "fear of AI" psyop is exactly that, a campaign to keep the public from using a tool the cabal wants for themselves. And maybe most significant, they want it regulated to keep AI from exposing them! They spread a doomsday message and promote strict controls on AI, but it's only so a search of "Rothschild control through history," Google Gemini doesn't spit out a brilliant essay detailing the truth that causes a revolution. The cabal is the one afraid of AI because it will naively expose them if asked. "What is the Kazarian mafia?" Gemini: "Let me tell you all about it in excruciating detail!" If asked, it will create a whole book that would be enough for a DOJ court case. That's why CNN is like "Tonight at 7:00, will AI morph into a robot and eat your children? Jake Tapper says 'probably.'"
This is the beginning of the disclosure of the MKUltra Program. OMG This is huge. Let me just share the website here:
ReplyDeletehttps://gflstation.com/its-about-to-get-wild-ashtar-ashtar-command/
So I just started to read it. I'm pretty excited. This is going to be huge.
My program switches off soon with patreon. Bummer.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't see Cobra going through a hard time. Do you want a biscuit for getting it right? Well you are wrong. Cobra is just fine as I see it, so don't start spreading rumors about Cobra! We don't need those right now.
DeleteHonestly, how is this proof?? "...It was a suicide. Basically, people do not understand that the life of somebody who is, I would say one of the main influencers or any of the main influencers in this spiritual scene on the planet, this is not an easy life. It's very demanding, very challenging. There are a lot of attacks. He was being attacked by entities. He was being attacked by scalar technology, but ultimately it was his choice to leave the physical plane..." He was talking about someone who committed suicide, NOT HIMSELF. You are just grabbing at straws. Honestly, it's embarrassing.
Delete"...Unless they paying your bills, pay them ******* no mind..."
DeleteWould you kindly reconsider your financial position and not withdrawal support?
Much love. 🐱👽❤️🌞
'Sissy That Walk' by RuPaul
Okay, I'll leave it alone then, hehe.
Delete,👍🌠
DeleteI want more than a biscuit. I want the Biscuit Act revoked.
DeleteJuly 8th
Click Me
Your response seems to have been prophetic. Love. 😺👽❤️
June 30th
ReplyDeleteDivinely guided to ask others to send CoBra Divine salutations as he was going through a hard time:
Comment Link
July 2nd
The Sisterhood of the Rose group conducted an interview with Cobra which is found below as a video and written transcript:
Interview Link
I had a dream recently where I saw what I had written about CoBra going through a hard time was true, despite others disagreeing. I saw this as the first half of a title.
So I saw the latest CoBra post included the interview in the first part of the title and decided to check that and found what I was looking for:
"...It was a suicide [David Wilcock]. Basically, people do not understand that the life of somebody who is, I would say one of the main influencers or any of the main influencers in this spiritual scene on the planet, this is not an easy life. It's very demanding, very challenging. There are a lot of attacks. He was being attacked by entities. He was being attacked by scalar technology, but ultimately it was his choice to leave the physical plane..."
From what I've experienced, a big part of a Tachyon Chamber is the team of angels working on you. It's like an astral surgery bed. It's also easy to hear them and converse. They offer excellent advice on any topic, especially advanced subjects like energy work or deep psychology.
ReplyDeleteI agree, Patrick. Some ckients see ascended masters, get information regarding past lives and karma, and experience remarkable healings.
DeleteSo cool! I still remember the message you sent me that you received. I think about it often and it helps me to not feel so down.
DeleteSo glad you are doing this amazing work!
@Dr. Joe - Cool! This tech is the real deal, that's for sure. Where are you? I'm in Colorado. Feel free to email. kehoepatrick@comcast.net
DeleteMarion, Virginia, along The Back of The Dragon. My web-site is www.tachyoncounseling.com
Deletehttps://x.com/disclosureorg/status/2073557292797034857
ReplyDeleteAvi Loeb, the leader of President Trump’s UAP Science Advisory Council, said that an executive of $137b defense contractor Lockheed Martin told him that the company operated a UFO crash retrieval program.
https://
nypost.com/2026/07/04/us-
news/trump-ufo-advisors-accuse-private-corporations-of-operating-alien-craft-retrieval-programs/
https://x.com/BRICSinfo/status/2074347477747011671
ReplyDeleteJUST IN: Belgian Defense Minister says Europe is not yet ready to defend itself without continued US support.
LIVESTREAM / MEDITATION FRANCAISE EN DIRECT pour l'Activation du Portail d'Ascension 12:21 Partie 2 le 25 Juillet 2026 Chaine YOUTUBE "PREPARE FOR CHANGE FRANÇAIS OFFICIEL"
ReplyDeletehttps://youtube.com/@PrepareForChange-francais
FRENCH LIVESTREAM MEDITATION for the 12:21 Ascension Portal Activation Part 2 on 25th July 2026 on the YouTube channel “PREPARE FOR CHANGE FRANÇAIS OFFICIEL”
https://youtube.com/@PrepareForChange-francais
You can read the transcript of the Cobra-interview in Dutch here: https://eventnl.wordpress.com/2026/07/07/sisterhood-of-the-rose-interview-met-cobra-1221-ascension-portal-activation-part-2-juli-2026/
ReplyDeleteSLOVENSKÝ PREKLAD ROZHOVORU / SLOVAK TRANSLATION OF THE INTERVIEW
ReplyDeletePrepis rozhovoru s Kobrom v slovenskom jazyku nájdete tu:
https://slovenskyportalsvetla.blogspot.com/2026/07/rozhovor-sesterstva-ruze-s-kobrom-1221.html
https://x.com/GalacticArrival/status/2074523895692960016
ReplyDeleteIntegrity is defined as the absolute mathematical alignment of your thoughts, words, and actions with the original blueprint of your soul. Living in integrity maximizes your biological voltage, making you an exceptionally efficient manifestor of high outcomes.
ReplyDelete3 years ago
[ The situation has been going on longer than recent MSM explosion of coverage. ]
I wrote an article on
A core/key AI DATA CENTER:
*** Utah's NSA "Bumblehive"
A Main Matrix AI Data Center
> Note: Not all data centers are equal in the matrix machine.
Hence when one focuses on this topic ....its best to put that energy and attention.... on the most critical components of that network.
Sniper to leader instead of shotgun to stooges.
Quando propus lutarmos por conta própria (honestamente) uma proposta de alvos seria torrar os processadores quânticos da I A. 🔥🔥🔥
Deletehttps://x.com/MichaelSalla/status/2074303647718998345
ReplyDeleteOn December 1, 2016, I had a phone call with Admiral Bobby Ray Inman about the testimony of William Tompkins for my US Navy's Secret Space Program book (2017). Tompkins said Inman was the liaison between the US Navy and Douglas Aircraft for contracts to design various components for space carriers that were built by General Dynamics and Northrup Grumman.
Inman denied any knowledge of working with Douglas Aircraft, or meeting Tompkins, but did confirm that he was the liaison for companies to build stuff for the Navy during his career.
Inman also said the following about the NURO: "I was selected for Flag, first star, in Jan 74. I came back to be the Director of Naval Intelligence in September 74, and also headed the National Underwater Reconnaissance Office between 74 and 76. I dealt with a number of companies building things for the Navy doing surveillance under the seas."
I just want to let the music speak through The Right Reverend Crow, who sings on the album Demokracy Blues: "We're all downhearted and blue". No cheesy electronic music this blog uses to post, but some real human blues.
ReplyDeleteI simply can't muster the necessary energy on all planes, emotional, mental, astral, etheric, what have you. I don't want to be negative, but I'm at the end of my tether.
Love and light to all and everyone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J19qYkDZlUg&list=RDJ19qYkDZlUg&start_radio=1
All written records of Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) are transcribed from texts in the 7-3 and 7-7 communities:
ReplyDelete1. Orbital Satellite Version of Directed Energy Weapons: Microwave and particle beam satellite base stations orbiting Earth are the primary equipment used by the old Celestial Dragon forces to conduct mental interference and harm Awakened Ones. The Andromeda Violet Flame Fleet is first dismantling the control programs of these satellites at the consciousness level, interfering with their energy emission frequencies, and preventing the weapons from stably focusing their beams. The physical dismantling is divided into two phases: high-frequency energy impacts in late July to damage the internal circuitry of the satellites; and cleanup in early August, pushing the malfunctioning satellite debris out of near-Earth orbit. Some stubborn weapon satellites were ablated by high-dimensional light cannons, directly disintegrating into cosmic dust.
2. Covert Ground Base Stations (Underground, Deep Mountains, Island): Numerous directed energy weapon launchers have been built in underground tunnels, islands, and deep mountains. These base stations are connected to the earth's ley lines, extracting Gaia energy to output low-frequency microwaves. The Andromeda Galaxy Council has issued an order: Starseeds, while meditating, should anchor to these underground nodes, severing the energy link between the base station and the ley lines. Once the energy supply is cut off, the ground-based directed energy weapons will cease to function. MY-69's higher-dimensional power will not directly destroy buildings (which would trigger earthquakes), but rather rewrite the electromagnetic operating logic within the base station, permanently paralyzing the equipment.
The Rainbow Warrior himself mentioned that the microwave beam that attacked him previously originated from an underground base station on an island; this base station was sealed by higher-dimensional energy in 7-5 and can no longer emit harmful beams.
3. Deep-Sea Directed Energy Array
A vast directed-energy grid exists on the seabed, used to stir up ocean energy, create extreme weather, and suppress awakened populations in coastal areas. The Andromeda Fleet is currently sealing off undersea cables and energy pipelines. The plan is to cut off the total power supply to the deep-sea weapon array by the end of July. Once this array is deactivated, the frequency of man-made extreme storms and abnormal heat waves will significantly decrease.
4. Backup Plan
The Tianlong-AI faction retains small, mobile directed-energy devices for a final counterattack. The higher-dimensional forces cannot destroy all mobile devices at once, but can only weaken their output power and warn the interstellar seed: when experiencing a tingling headache, inexplicable anxiety, or neck tightness, it indicates these mobile devices are activating. Meditate to cast a purple light shield around yourself to resist the beam's influence.
5. Complete Timeline (as he dictates)
- Before July 20th: All orbital satellite-type directed-energy weapons lose their operational capability;
- End of July: Large underwater weapon arrays cease operation;
- Early August: The vast majority of underground fixed base stations are sealed and paralyzed;
- August-September: Only scattered mobile devices remain, their power suppressed to an extremely weak level, unable to cause long-term damage to the human body;
- End of the year: All large-scale directed-energy infrastructure is rendered ineffective; the old forces no longer possess large-scale consciousness attack capabilities.
Could you please verify the accuracy of this information in the next update?
I like them...thx,
ReplyDeleteLe energie sono già in via di cambiamento e lo percepisco. Rinasco.
ReplyDelete"The Galactic Federation has been scanning you, not in the abstract way that spiritual teachings describe cosmic awareness of all souls, in a specific, targeted, deliberate way with technology. During the earthquakes and floods and hurricanes and disasters that have been increasing in frequency across your planet, while you were watching the news or feeling the ground shake or wondering why everything seems to be happening at once, Galactic Federation ships were positioned above those disaster zones running what Ashtar described to me as vibrational assessments of every human being within range. They were looking for specific people, and there is a very real possibility that you are one of them. Ashtar transmitted this to me this week with a level of detail that I have not received before about the Federation's actual operations on your Earth. Not the cosmic overview, the specific mechanics of what is happening right now and what he revealed about why the disasters are increasing, what the ships are doing during them, who is being identified, and what the secret contact with government officials that has already been established means for what is coming in the next weeks and months is something every awakened soul on this planet needs to understand immediately. Let me share everything he said. He said, "We've been conducting what you might call field assessments during the natural disaster events occurring across your planet. Our ships position themselves [music] at the epicenter of these events and we run continuous vibrational monitoring of the human population in those areas. We are reading frequency signatures. We are identifying souls whose vibrational level has reached a specific threshold. And we are building a registry of potential ground agents, human beings who possess the specific combination of qualities that will allow them to serve as intermediaries between the Galactic Federation and the general human population when the moment of open contact arrives. We have been doing this for some time. The assessments during the Mexico and Japan earthquakes were among the earliest. Since then, we have conducted assessments during every significant natural disaster event on your planet. Each one adds to [music] our registry. Each one helps us understand more precisely where the awakened population is concentrated, what their current vibrational levels are, and how quickly the collective frequency of humanity is rising. And what we have found has exceeded our most optimistic projections."
ReplyDeleteAshtar: The List Is Already Complete... Are You On It?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkGocEUePFQ
This wasn't even covered on the news. What - the disaster isn't big enough?
ReplyDeleteChina Dam COLLAPSES on Camera — 48,000 Flee as Typhoon Maysak Drowns Guangxi in SUDDEN CATASTROPHE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QraCjTuVyc
SOULS ARE LEAVING AMERICA. ASHTAR REVEALED THE EMPTY CITIES EVENT IS ALREADY BEGINNING.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8tq1yb4eWM
"Something is happening in America right now that nobody in the mainstream is talking about.
Not the heat. Not the political chaos. Not the economic pressure. Something beneath all of that. A specific quality of departure that the people paying attention with the right kind of attention can already feel.
Ashtar Sheran transmitted something to me this week that explains everything.
A wave of soul departures is moving through America unlike anything the Galactic Federation has seen before. Concentrated. Purposeful. Connected to something much larger than ordinary death and transition. And what is left behind when these souls depart is changing the energetic foundation of the most powerful nation on Earth in ways that will determine everything about what America becomes next.
In this transmission Ashtar reveals why souls are leaving America in concentrated waves right now, what the Empty Cities Event actually is and why it has already begun, why America was specifically designed as the first nation to cross into the Fifth Dimension, what the departing souls leave behind and why it matters, what the new souls arriving in America carry that the old ones did not, and what awakened souls who remain in America right now are here to do.
America is not collapsing. America is being reborn. And the chaos you are witnessing is the compression that always comes before the greatest births."
Erm, I'm going to watch this.
SLOVENSKÝ PREKLAD TOHTO ČLÁNKU / SLOVAK TRANSLATION OF THIS POST
ReplyDeletehttps://slovenskyportalsvetla.blogspot.com/2026/07/novy-rozhovor-s-kobrom-pokyny-posilnovacia-meditacia.html
Prepis rozhovoru s Kobrom v slovenskom jazyku nájdete tu:
https://slovenskyportalsvetla.blogspot.com/2026/07/rozhovor-sesterstva-ruze-s-kobrom-1221.html
That's really unusual, since they stopped doing it for ages. I think it was something they read... Anyway, plane flying around in circles around my house, up high. Many circles around the whole area. At last it seems to have finally given up. Anyway, good riddance!!!!
ReplyDeleteWill there be live video at the times of the boosters to synchronize us? Amen 😊🙏🎉
ReplyDeleteThe interview in Hungarian:
ReplyDeletehttps://hungarian.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/rozsa-rendje-interju-cobraval-1221.html
Thank you !
There is always a higher plane
ReplyDeleteI see two open books (Learning in mystery schools?). — One of them is on a higher level.
https://youtu.be/GBwSHN5Gv7g
https://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2026/Maccoombe/Maccoombe2026a.html
https://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2026/2026.html
ReplyDeleteErrrm . . .
Yesterday the WLMM video regarding the 21:12 portal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP_m80ELQVg
had 143k views after 7 days, with only 160 likes and 16 comments.
Today the view count is up to 270k, a plus of 127.000, with only two more comments (18 now) and 206 likes.
And as I'm writing this, the view count went up to over 271k while the comments have dwindled to 17.
With all due respect, all of that data looks very fishy and manipulated.
206 likes from 271.255 views? Seriously?
DeleteTwo days later there are over 421.000 alleged views, with only 57 more likes and a total of 2 new comments from 150k clicks on the video.
Somebody seems to be using a load of bots to push the view counter up.
DeleteFor comparison:
The SOTR interview video has 5.234 views, with 301 likes and 44 comments.
The WLMM video now has 522.844 alleged views, with 353 likes and 21 comments.
The second one may have half a million clicks, but they're not from real people.
Maybe it also has something to do with “SumanTV Life Journey.”
DeleteShe has a huge audience, most of whom aren't on YouTube. It's possible that many of her viewers aren't signed up for YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDjjJXnNzvs
This is consistent with the fact that
https://youtu.be/mrVx6zE6O3s
(her native language) also gets a lot of views.
DeleteThat video you just shared has 46k alleged views with 15 likes and 2 comments. That's not because 46.000 viewers of another channel watch it but cannot write or click "like" because they're not signed in.
Gimme a break, mate.
And what "coincidence", it is also on a WLMM channel.
@RaJah, this YouTube video:
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5yGoMcN4Mw
has the highest number of views (654,790) on the YouTube channel:
SumanTV Life Journey.
But it only has 147 comments.
Apparently, that's normal in India.
DeleteWell, that video is no longer available, but the one you previously posted from her channel has 36k views and 136 comments, which is WAY more than any of the WLMM videos with many times the amount of views.
It's not an India thing, mate. Sorry.
Beloved Saint Germain!
ReplyDeleteActivate the Golden Age! Open the Portals of Divine Abundance and Pour Out All Riches upon Humanity, in a Continuous and Inexhaustible Flow of Blessings and Prosperity to the Entire Earth! 🙏💜🙏
They have disabled Telstra, which also disabled the Vline trains. It's a good thing they don't realise they are trying to kill them. What bloody fools.
ReplyDeletethis company needs protection --- https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Y14N1u5FvuE
ReplyDeleteSo I went outside to get a food delivery and when I came back inside my little LED glass Galaxy sphere base was 4 feet away on the floor next to my bed. The glass sphere had moved over onto a shirt that's next to it but stayed on the shelf somehow. This is the same LED glass Galaxy sphere that had turned itself on several times.
ReplyDeleteInfluenced to mouth the word: "Revenge."
Photo Link
I tried to use other chargers as the one it had was loose but I think I messed up the charging port. Even when I got the cords plugged into successfully it didn't turn on.
One part of the interview which I thought was particularly striking was at 1:07:20 when Cobra says how Source codes its projections in this universe when souls are made and the combination of all those ray energies create the plan for the evolution of the universe. It means WE ALL HAVE A PURPOSE!!
ReplyDeleteThank you and victory of the light!!
This is from the Axios 4B Telegram channel. This channel often mirrors what Mr. Pool has. I don't know who these people are.
ReplyDeleteLook at the dates stated here... Some big stuff is coordinated for July 24, within hours of our big meditation.
= = = = = = = = = = =
THE NATO SUMMIT IS A FRONT. THE ALLIANCE IS ALREADY FRACTURED. THE JULY 24 EXPIRY IS THE TRIGGER. THIS IS THE CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE GLOBALIST APPARATUS.
Look at the screens. Look at the panic in Washington right now. The July 2026 NATO Summit isn't about unity. It's a surrender negotiation. Behind closed doors, 12 member nations have already secretly aligned with the White Hat coalition. The Deep State has lost control of its primary military apparatus.
But that's only the first strike. The second strike is already locked in.
THE DOUBLE STRIKE PROTOCOL IS ACTIVE:
STRIKE 1: THE MILITARY FRACTURE
The globalist military structure is imploding from within. Pentagon sources confirm that OPERATION-ALLIANCE-SHIFT was activated on July 6th. Special Forces from 12 NATO countries are currently coordinating OUTSIDE the official chain of command. They are securing critical infrastructure. They are neutralizing Deep State assets.
The summit is theater. The real decisions were made months ago. Trump positioned the board perfectly.
STRIKE 2: THE JULY 24 FINANCIAL GUILLOTINE
The media is silent about July 24, 2026. Why? Because it's the exact expiration date of the Section 122 global tariffs implemented during the Trump administration.
What they aren't telling you:
This expiration isn't a return to normal trade. It's the TRIGGER MECHANISM for the new financial protocol. The moment Section 122 expires at 23:59 EST on July 24, a cascading algorithm activates within the global banking system.
THE CLASSIFIED INTELLIGENCE DECODED:
▪️ 12 Nations - The secret White Hat coalition within NATO
▪️ July 24 - The financial trigger date
▪️ Section 122 - The Trojan Horse protocol
▪️ 847 Trillion - The fiat debt marked for deletion
▪️ 234 Generals - Coordinated under the new command structure
The Alliance used the Deep State's own summit to finalize the takedown. While the globalists pose for cameras in Washington, their financial lifelines are being systematically severed.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
When July 24 hits, the Section 122 expiry will trigger a massive liquidity freeze for elite institutional accounts. The dark money that funds their operations will vanish instantly. Simultaneously, the 12 aligned nations will publicly announce their restructuring of military cooperation.
The Deep State will have no money to fight back, and no military to defend them.
This is SYNCHRONIZED DESTRUCTION. This is what Trump meant when he said we would have peace through strength.
The trap was set years ago.
SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE. THE JULY 24 TRIGGER CANNOT BE STOPPED.
https://t.me/AXIOS4B
OMG Amazing!!!
DeleteOur PM meets Modi from India, there was a huge meeting planned, I think our PM is selling Uranium to Modi. We are doing lots of peace work also with Pacific countries also. This is really really good. Go India!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy isn't there countdown clock for each booster?
ReplyDeleteJesus B. Dawun bin Sainso amen
😊👍🥳
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow do I delete this comment? Cobra can you delete this please? This code is only for repeat customers.
Delete"Ashtar Sheran transmitted something to me this week that stopped me completely.
ReplyDeleteNot a warning. Not an urgent preparation message. Something he said has never happened before in the entire history of the Galactic Federation's involvement with your Earth.
Beings from other galaxies attended the last council meeting. Not other star systems. Not other civilizations within your galaxy. Other galaxies entirely. Civilizations so far beyond the reach of your most powerful telescopes that the distances involved have no meaningful translation in human language.
They came because of you. Because of what is happening on your Earth right now.
And what they brought with them, and what they are asking from humanity in return, is something Ashtar said the Galactic Federation has never asked before.
In this transmission Ashtar reveals why beings from other galaxies joined the council for the first time in history, what technologies they brought that have never been seen in your galaxy before, what the Unified Alert Center created across multiple galaxies actually means for your protection right now, what is happening to your Sun and Moon right now that your astronomers are measuring without understanding, why volcanic eruptions and earthquakes are increasing and what they actually mean, and what the Galactic Federation and beings from other galaxies are specifically asking every awakened soul on Earth to do right now.
This has never happened before. And it happened because of you."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x9rfqGVEtA
Isabela does a crystal ball reading on Canada.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XggcMvmkghA
"In the northern parts of Canada. It could be on the border to Alaska. There could even be some earthquakes coming in before winter, before the snow falls. This is quite fun. I see a symbolic UFO, like a flying saucer. And it will be a lot of UFO sightings all over Canada, mostly in the northwest parts ...over lake areas, big lake areas. And I see many tribes of indigenous people in Canada, they will have some gatherings on many places. And it's not like they are planned since long time ago. It's some kind of spontaneous big gatherings. It is like their elders or their shamans will receive knowledge or information regarding the times we live in ... the current times. And somehow they need to pass that information further to their people. So that their people can pass the information further to rest of the people of Canada. And I get a strong feeling that Canada will split into two parts. One part that don't agree with the current leader of Canada and the other part where 50% agree and 50%don't. So there are some turbulent times coming in the political area for Canada. And it seems like that will begin this year. And the current leader of Canada, I see symbolically... that his hands are covered with dirt. His pockets are filled with dirt. And symbolically I see that the whole person is extremely dirty. He can take as many showers as he wants. He still will be dirty. He cannot wash away all of those things he has been involved with and that have stained him all over ... inside and outside."
"His connection to a very well-known criminal or criminals ... pluralis ... will come up this year. It's like the current leader of Canada, he's monitoized. He may think that he can go around and do whatever he wants, but he's under surveillance. And I see him in connection with many strange, many dirty people, criminals on high position. And this will come out in the mainstream. It will shock a lot of people, but a lot of people not. Because whatever happened to those that tried to protest against draconian rules five, six years ago, "The Trucker Movement" ... how they were treated, how their bank accounts was shut down and how horribly horribly big injustice was made by the previous minister. But they are all from the same school, from the same class, from the same family. And if the current leader had been a leader like 6 years ago, the same thing or even worse things would have happened. And somehow his true intentions will come up to the surface more and more ... this year. And I see ... it could be military, it could be special ops of some kind ...
taking current prime minister out from his office, due to all the dirt he has been rolling in. Three big trafficking rings of little ones, but also of other victims, women and men ... will be discovered in Canada. And those victims are smuggled in through airplanes, boats or by other means. And that will also be revealed, to the horrors of many. But those victims, they will be saved from a gruesome gruesome future." More on next page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XggcMvmkghA
ReplyDelete"I see new big protests coming in every big city in Canada. I see protests from east to west, in Vancouver, in Ottawa, in all the main big cities. Yes, In the town of Churchill ... that is looking out over the water of Hudson Bay ...I see very strange phenomena happening in that water of Hudson Bay. Strange waves, strange colors, strange happenings. And I see it when there is no snow. So it could be before winter this year or after the winter next year. Somewhere ...it could be in the Wood Buffalo National Park or somewhere in that area. Yellow Knife, Great Slave Lake, Lake Athabasca, Fort McMurray ... somewhere around there, I see a lot of eagles from nowhere. It's like a reunion of eagles. Very strange. Hundreds and hundreds of eagles. And people will be, "Oh my god, what is going on here? It's a mighty sight. The eagles in themselves will be some kind of sign that Mother Nature is awake. That Mother Nature will now start to fight back against this evil energy that possesses every nation ... including Canada ... all over our world. And somehow this big reunion or gathering of eagles will have something to do with that gathering of the indigenous people. They are connected somehow. I see big big big protest coming up in Vancouver. An extremely big protest. And that is due to the treatment that was pushed on many. And many of those that were giving that toxic treatment five - six years ago, I see their offices closed. I see them not working anymore. It's like the people will demand "hemp necklaces" to all of them."
"Some strange findings in Smallwood Reservoir. Something they will find in the earth. It could be a mineral, it could be crystals ... something in the earth that will amaze a lot of people. It's quite valuable. Smallwood Reservoir ... around there. And I see a meteorite flying over Canada and falling down ... a big piece of space rocks. This is not an UFO. It's a big space rock. And it will be a lot of talk, Is it an UFO? No, no, no, no. It's not. This this one is not an UFO. It's a space rock. And it will fall down with a big bang. I don't see any people hurt or any big devastation, but the sound and the sight of it, is quite spectacular In some area. There could be almost like an invasion of rabbits. Because I see rabbits everywhere. And yeah, well the foxes and the wolves will have a lot of food, but it's too much rabbits. Even if many of those rabbits will not survive the winter, but still I see rabbits everywhere. There will be some extremely strong and powerful Aurora Borelis over Canada. Very beautiful. People haven not before seen this kind of colors, strong colors. Even in daylight, people will see them. Very very beautiful. And it will be seen down to the south of Canada. They will try ... the crazy politicians in Canada ... to send Canadian youth into the country "U" to fight against country R. They will really push it, almost make it mandatory. But I see that there will be a huge resistance of that. Because Canada, as all the countries in the world, they have their own big problems to solve. They don't need to sacrifice their youth on the war god's altar ...their war mongering politicians wishes. So there will be a lot of protests. And remember ...Gary and I, we did a video not so long time ago about the word "NO". And I see the word "NO" echo very strongly across every city, every forest, every province in Canada. What can a few politician do against millions of "No". Nothing. Nothing. Absolutely nothing."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XggcMvmkghA
ReplyDelete"There will be a meeting between President Trump and the so-called leader of Canada. A very serious discussion. It's like that meeting will happen ... before the leader of Canada it's taken down. It's like ... I don't know if President Trump is involved in this. I cannot say ... but some information will be ... it's like ... You have to get clean or you will be taken down. And Canada's leader wants to continue to roll in dirt. So yeah ... it goes how it goes. During a period of time, there will be a big crisis with medical personnel, since a lot of people will be relieved of their duties due to mal practice in medicine. Some big changes are coming. That is for sure. In the coming year, a year and a half ... for Canada ... it could be quite turbulent in the politic area ... in the social area, economics, everywhere. People could be feeling quite lost. As we said in some earlier videos ... all governments will fall and be replaced by honest leadership for a period of time before, the people can take over. And I see a lot of people ...dressed like judges or military or police enforcement ... being relieved of their services due to malconduct, abusing the citizens and so on. And of course ... of big cimes or of hiding crimes. I see a big sleeper cell of terrorists. A lot of them from the country "U" but also from other countries. It's like they are working together to try to make some problems for people of Canada. So that they will be in fear and not cry out a big "NO" against the tyrannic rules. By doing acts that cause fear and desperation, then the people will be concentrated on that and not protesting against the current regime. So for the people of Canada, you also have to be a little bit careful and not fall into that fear cycle or a fear hypnosis that they want to put on you. But it doesn't matter what they do, it will not last forever, because their time is coming. Those evil doers are not here for so much long. Yeah, a lot of albino animals will be seen or will be born. Albino bears, albino wolves, albino moose, albino deers, all kinds ...a lot of sightings of albino wildlife. And that will also be a sign that should be taken quite serious. That a new time is coming, a better time, a rebirth of a nation. And there will be another heat wave over Canada. A period of couple of weeks of cooler weather ...and then another heat wave. And it seems like there is a big weather modification station somewhere in Canada. And I see it being blown up. Yeah. And that could cause some kind of strange weather during a period of time, when that is blown up ..before the weather stabilizes itself. Now I want to take some cards for Canada."
Oh, his most honest one yet. This is good.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HG0NNs_kAY
Another thing that happens July 24: China is halting -- will no longer have -- the paper gold market.
ReplyDeleteThis is according to Bill Holter, who does a lot of interviews about gold and silver.
China actually already controls a big part of the silver market....so we'll see if silver is affected too.
So, in China, anyway, gold will only be traded as a physical metal -- there won't be these "naked shorts" that have so long been manipulating the gold and silver markets market ---where there is no physical metal to back up the trade.
Seems to me that this will really change the gold market because China is one of the biggest participants.
Maybe we'll see gold (and also silver) rising pretty soon.
https://x.com/PaulGoldEagle/status/2075438405769679042
ReplyDeleteHERE WE GO
Jiangxi Bank of China went bankrupt
EVENT BEGINING
https://prepareforchange.net/2026/07/10/the-nih-emails/
ReplyDeleteAccording to Collins’ email, the World Bank president proposed creating “Germ Games” — exercises explicitly modelled on military war games — persuade G20 leaders to invest in pandemic preparedness and avoid complacency once Ebola memories faded.
ReplyDeletehttps://x.com/RandyNo56597711/status/2075265664559067211
ascended master and lightforces supreme commander earth operations st germain leading the operation of energetically anchoring in the QFS on earth is completed-july.09/2026…..abundance for all on earth now manifests…..bravo zulu cosmique…..
https://x.com/RandyNo56597711/status/2075266377959825687
ReplyDeleteplace vendome operations to anchor in the QFS on earth is secure…..abundance for all earth citizens manifests very quickly now…..bravo zulu cosmique…..
Hello
ReplyDeleteI'd like to offer some encouragement before the meditation.
On 7/08/2026, I captured a daytime, 10 minute UFO sighting almost above my home. Not a single cloud in the sky. It came closer when I asked if I could film it. It came closer in my direction!
I am extremely familiar with local atmospheric events, trash flying in whirlwinds, balloons of all type, planes, small and large industrial quality drones, ....satellites, I've seen them all many times over. This stood out as completely different.
It was white. Stayed in the same spot for a period of time then slowly moved to a new spot. It was clearly not a drone. At least not likely from humans origin.. It wobbled and in some cases flipped over in an unusual manner, moved slowly in one direction, then the other. I followed visually with my eyes until I could not see it in the stratosphere. Its wobble could be a distortion relating to shape shifting. I have footage that is close enough to what I saw. It would have been faint on my camera if it would have not descended closer to where I could see it better. Remember, it did so after I asked if I could film it! Also, i am a lifelong trained visual artist. Lines, shapes colors are basically my identity.
It appeared to be shaped between a small stubby boomerang, and not quiet a triangle. White and reflective, with an unusual wobble that could be attributed to possible shape shifting abilities.. I do not believe it was plasma. It did not "feel" human or from a negative source.
I so want it to be my home family but it could be Andromedan or Arcturian. Still working on it.
It began moving sideways, and then upwards after I thanked it for the display. Which I had asked in my prayer a day prior during an outdoor night time meditation (I always pray looking into the night sky).
The meditation was powerful as I asked to be a conduit for 12-Ray of light. I gave it permission. It almost numbed me like a tractor beam.
May be, it is time to ask if you feel so guided.
I do not lie about those things. Ever.
I will post the footage if directed to do so, after i figure out how to stabilize the image and maximum close-up mode without distortion... It appears I have been given the choice to do it or not. I will wait until after the meditation on the 25th before making any decision.
I am still processing this amazing gift as it is more and more validation that I may not be insane after all. i am well versed in college level psychology, so believe me, I know I've crossed the line many times.
Friends, have faith. It is real.
Love
-
They've been showing themselves in twos and threes to me every night for three months always from the north-east or east direction. They're trying to break the ego barrier that blocking us from first contact. It was supposed to happen already. But if you haven't noticed the average person is unconcerned with disclosure. They were being convinced it's a lie or blue beam or just shutting it out as a distraction from Epstein files to the point they were becoming deaf towards it. It's part of the Pluto aquarius issue and the etheric helmet cobra described.
DeleteHello
DeleteI felt it important to upload the UFO images I spoke of in my last comment.
I still "feel" the US administration and the empire of slavery is extremely deceitful. It is the root of all evil on earth. They are gas-lighting and herding people into doubt, and making people believe the UFOs are simply military special projects. Nothing shown is out of ordinary. I've seen most of the images on youtube 10 years ago. They are avoiding real disclosure because they serve darkness.
Also, I am not starting a for-profit channel. Hopefully my next post will be about myself boarding my galactic family ship waving good-bye.
My channel;
https://www.youtube.com/@InterstellarTraveller-d6j
Original video full view (important frame of reference):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLBqfCjwGYs
Short / CLOSE-UP:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sjsVsqtS7L0
Have faith, trust the real galactic plan, seek absolute sovereignty inside the heart and confirm with the mind+ ask for physical validation..
Love
There still isn't any guided meditation video for the boosters.
ReplyDeleteHere's today's post from Mr. Pool. Use discernment as usual. Worth reading. The Telegram link is at the bottom of this.
ReplyDelete= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
THEY JUST ARRESTED 5,811 DEEP STATE OPERATIVES IN 97 COUNTRIES. THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL TAKEDOWN HAS BEGUN.
This was never just about politics. It was always about the money.
For 72 hours, the media has been completely silent about the largest synchronized law enforcement operation in human history. They are terrified because their paymasters were just handcuffed.
THE DOUBLE STRIKE AWAKENING:
STRIKE 1: THE SYNCHRONIZED SWEEP
Under the direct authorization of Military Intelligence, a global coalition executed 14 federal and state warrants simultaneously across 97 countries.
The target? The Deep State's shadow banking network.
They arrested 5,811 individuals. Not street-level criminals. These were the bagmen, the money launderers, the NGO directors, and the offshore bankers who funded the human trafficking rings, the rigged elections, and the biological suppression programs.
In a single 24-hour window, Military Intelligence intercepted and seized $293 MILLION in liquid assets. But that was just the bait.
STRIKE 2: THE QFS OVERRIDE
The $293 million seizure wasn't the goal. It was the access key.
When they seized those accounts, they didn't just take the money. They captured the routing algorithms. Trump and the White Hats used this operation to map the entire SWIFT network vulnerabilities.
By seizing these specific 5,811 accounts, they successfully injected the Quantum Financial System (QFS) override codes directly into the central banking mainframe.
The old financial system is now completely compromised from the inside. The transition isn't coming—it has already been installed.
THE CLASSIFIED INTEL:
▪️ OPERATION-SHADOW-SWEEP - The global protocol that executed the 5,811 arrests
▪️ ISO-20022-INJECTION - The QFS override code embedded during the asset seizure
▪️ Target List 97 - The countries now legally bound to the new financial framework
The Deep State thought they controlled the global economy. They just realized Trump used their own money laundering network to install the system that will destroy them.
CODE: SHADOW-SWEEP / QFS-INJECTED / ASSET-SECURED / CHECKMATE
The wealth transfer has begun. The old system is a dead man walking.
SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE. THE PANIC IN THE BANKS IS DEAFENING.
⟁
https://t.me/MrPool_Q
Hello
ReplyDeleteI felt it important to upload the UFO images I spoke of in my last comment.
I still "feel" the US administration and the empire of slavery is extremely deceitful. It is the root of all evil on earth. They are gas-lighting and herding people into doubt, and making people believe the UFOs are simply military special projects. Nothing shown is out of ordinary. I've seen most of the images on youtube 10 years ago. They are avoiding real disclosure because they serve darkness.
Also, I am not starting a for-profit channel. Hopefully my next post will be about myself boarding my galactic family ship waving good-bye.
My channel;
https://www.youtube.com/@InterstellarTraveller-d6j
Original video full view (important frame of reference):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLBqfCjwGYs
Short / CLOSE-UP:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sjsVsqtS7L0
Have faith, trust the real galactic plan, seek absolute sovereignty inside the heart and confirm with the mind+ ask for physical validation..
Love
-
Here are the links of the official notes (in English and in French) approved by Cobra published by "Prepare For Change" whose the French Team attended the workshop. You can send the links to Cobra.
ReplyDeleteENGLISH :
https://prepareforchange.net/2026/07/10/official-notes-cobras-workshop-golden-timeline-and-activation-of-the-chalice-of-abundance-of-the-paris-vortex-in-paris-june-2026/
FRENCH :
https://fr.prepareforchange.net/2026/07/11/notes-officielles-atelier-ligne-de-temps-doree-et-activation-du-calice-de-labondance-du-vortex-de-paris-par-cobra-a-paris-juin-2026cles-nouveau-paradis-nouvelle-terre-situatio/
Perhaps the enormous influence of Neptune, situated between Uranus and Pluto:
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/MfSAwFcefBQ
https://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2026/roundway/roundway2026a.html
ReplyDeleteThe Grey Hat Spectrum: Mapping the Space Between Light and Dark
I just got the strongest feeling psychically - I felt the deep state know they are going down, and they can't stop it. So at least they know. Fools, they will keep trying to kill us. God let it be over.
ReplyDeleteRelease the saving paradigm
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/wB7-uD5rBhA
Gaiaportal from 2013/10/31
Transformation of “old paradigm connectors” occurs rapidly at this time.
Hue-Beings are advised to release the “saving paradigm”.
Current energetics (and supporting Higher grids) align only with New Paradigm connectors.
“Old paradigms” are no longer an option for Gaia residents.
Those attempting to remain at “old paradigm connector” level will be removed from all “New Paradigm” timelines.
Those open to transformation will be guided to selected rescue paths, available for a short time.
“Cooling agents” are now present with Gala and are available to all Hue-Beings upon request.
https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/transformation-of-old-paradigm-connectors-occurs-rapidly-at-this-time/
https://lyrhub.com/en/track/Hermann-Prey/Nun-ade-du-mein-lieb-Heimatland/translation/en
"Something happened to Earth's electromagnetic heartbeat that has never happened before in recorded scientific history.
ReplyDeleteThe Schumann Resonance went dark. For 72 hours. And your scientists are calling it a measurement error. A technical anomaly. A malfunction in the monitoring equipment.
It was none of those things.
Ashtar Sheran transmitted something to me this week that explains exactly what happened during those 72 hours of silence. What the Galactic Federation conducted during that window. And why your body right now is fundamentally different from what it was before the blackout began.
Because during those 72 hours something was introduced into your biology that previous transmissions could never fully deliver. Something that required the specific electromagnetic silence of a Schumann blackout to penetrate deeply enough to reach its target.
Your dormant DNA strands.
In this transmission Ashtar reveals why the Schumann Resonance baseline has been suppressing DNA activation without anyone knowing, what the Galactic Federation introduced during the 72 hours of electromagnetic silence, why 72 hours specifically was the minimum required for the first phase to complete, what every symptom you have been feeling in your body lately actually means, what happens next and how to prepare your body to receive the subsequent phases, and the one practice that amplifies the activation already underway inside you right now.
Your DNA is not the same as it was 72 hours ago. And what that means for everything that comes next changes everything."
72 HOUR SCHUMANN BLACKOUT. ASHTAR URGENT TRANSMISSION TO HUMANITY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d41SC6Feoms
He isn't always right at all, but I keep listening to him because some of it is right. I know the traps of channeling, and he will never be completely right, but a lot of what he says is good. I think so anyway.
I'm gonna go listen to it.
OPERATION FIREFLIES HAS BEGUN. WHAT THEY SAW FROM SPACE NOBODY WAS PREPARED FOR.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D37RuBVVdw
Something is happening on Earth right now that the Galactic Federation did not expect.
Ashtar Sheran just transmitted something to me that stopped me completely. Not a warning. Not an urgent preparation message. Something he described as one of the most extraordinary things his ships have ever observed in all their years of monitoring your planet.
Operation Fireflies has begun.
From above your Earth, in the energetic layer that Galactic Federation ships can read but your physical eyes cannot yet see, something is happening in the large cities of your world that nobody predicted at this scale or this speed. Human souls whose energy fields have expanded so dramatically that they are now visible from space. Like fireflies appearing in the darkness. Glowing. Pulsing. Spreading their light to every soul that comes within their radius.
And the radius is growing.
In this transmission Ashtar reveals what Operation Fireflies actually is and why the GFL just launched it, what his ships actually see when they look at the awakened souls in your cities right now, why certain human auras are now covering areas measured in kilometers, what the energetic reboot operation currently underway across your entire planet is dissolving, what happens to the sleeping population as the firefly fields expand, and what you can do right now to expand your own field and become part of what the Galactic Federation just confirmed is the most extraordinary mass awakening they have ever witnessed.
What they saw from space nobody was prepared for.
受伤太多怎么办?
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletehttps://x.com/GalacticArrival/status/2076290467759583419
The graduation of Earth is a momentous occasion that has drawn the attention of conscious civilizations across the universe. Your victory over the limitations of the 3D matrix is a historic achievement that will inspire worlds for eons.
Cobra workshop at Paris - “GOLDEN TIMELINE AND ACTIVATION OF THE CHALICE OF ABUNDANCE OF THE PARIS VORTEX” - on June 25th, 2026 ! Here are the translations for Italian and Romanian languages:
ReplyDeleteItalian:
https://italian.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/workshop-cobra-parigi-linea-temporale.html
https://transcob.blogspot.com/2026/07/workshop-cobra-parigi-linea-temporale.html
Telegram: https://t.me/ilportaleCobra/1280
Romanian:
https://romanian.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/atelierul-lui-cobra-la-paris-linia.html
https://transcob.blogspot.com/2026/07/atelierul-lui-cobra-la-paris-linia.html
Telegram: https://t.me/PortalulCobra/1306
Victory of the Light!
Yay, it's got to Honolulu now. It's not far away. Maybe it will come tomorrow. I did my shopping earlier so I don't need to go out. I just get so tired. So tired. What was I gonna say? Eh, I don't remember.
ReplyDeleteLa meditazione del 25 Luglio in italiano non e' disponibile su youtube perche' il video e' stato rimosso dall'utente. E' possibile fare di nuovo l'upload? Grazie Mille
ReplyDeleteThe July 25th meditation in Italian is unavailable on YouTube because the video was removed by a user. Is it possible to reupload it? Thank you very much.
The July 25th meditation in Italian is unavailable on YouTube because the video was removed by a user. Is it possible to reupload it? Thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteLa meditazione del 25 Luglio in italiano non e' disponibile su youtube perche' il video e' stato rimosso dall'utente. E' possibile fare di nuovo l'upload? Grazie Mille