Our 12:21 Ascension Portal Booster meditations will serve as a tool to help us reaching the critical mass for our main activation on July 25th. The first booster mediation will take place on July 15th at 8:28 pm UTC, the second one on July 18th at 4:45 am UTC, and the third one on July 21st at 11:11 am UTC.
Instructions for all three booster meditations are the same, and they are here:
1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness
2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to reach the critical mass of 144,000 people or more meditating for our 12:21 Ascension Portal activation meditation on July 25th.
3. Invoke the Violet Flame from its primary source to place a circle of protection around you during and after the meditation. Ask it to transmute anything that does not serve the Light.
4. Visualize a pillar of brilliant white Light emanating from the Cosmic Central Sun, then being distributed to Central Suns of all galaxies in this universe, then entering through the Galactic Central Sun of our Galaxy, then going through our Galaxy, then entering our Solar System and going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System and then through all beings on planet Earth and also through your body to the center of the Earth.
5. Visualize this Light activating Soul star chakras of millions upon millions of people, presenting them with the possibility of joining the 12:21 Ascension Portal activation, guiding them to spread the meditation information out widely, hence reaching more and more individuals.
6. Visualize those who feel so guided actually participating, their number far exceeding the critical mass, and the activation itself having a massive positive healing effect for all sentient beings on Earth and stabilizing the positive timeline. Visualize everybody involved in the meditation being protected and inspired, full of Light and Love.
On July 15th at 8:28 pm UTC there will be a Uranus Neptune sextile which signifies sudden spiritual awakening. This will be the moment of our first booster meditation. The exact time for all time zones is here:
Livestream video for the first booster meditation is here in English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0IU_J-cq4Y
German:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2-lmJJ_ZPA
And Hindi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2RLNyitiY
On July 18th at 4:45 am UTC there will be a Uranus Pluto trine which signifies revolutionary spiritual change. This will be the moment of our second booster meditation. You can check the exact time for your time zone here:
Livestream video for the second booster meditation in English is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbaSw_XJ50o
In German here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsilzxgfsFo
In Hindi here:
And in Telugu here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDS99DtRWys
Within 28 hour window on July 20th and 21st, Jupiter will make three strong astrological aspects. First, on July 20th at 7:23 am UTC, there will be a Jupiter Neptune trine which will bring harmonious visionary energy. Then on July 20th at 2:45 pm UTC there will be a Jupiter Pluto opposition which will bring a powerful tension between conscious and subconscious mind of humanity. One part of that tension will be resolved at that moment to make room for our main activation. Then finally on July 21st at 11:11 am UTC, there will be a Jupiter Uranus sextile which will bring sudden breakthroughs. That moment of Jupiter Uranus sextile will be the moment of our third booster meditation. Exact timing for all time zones is here:
Livestream video for the third booster meditation in English is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODIB5zOKsmo
In German here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8SZFOIEprY
In Hindi here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-_Kr-VkXlw
And in Telugu here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn-CNsGQpY4
This will also be the moment of activation of the Barbault basket. French astrologer Andre Barbault has defined this configuration as “the most beautiful configuration of the 21st century” and a “splendid relaunch of civilization”:
https://pennishelton.substack.com/p/why-astrologers-have-been-watching
https://markashryock.substack.com/p/the-world-we-have-known-ends-this
Promotional video for the booster meditations is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmjCA2gbyl4
Guided audio booster meditation videos have been created in English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSe28i3kbI4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlI9K9BtZP4
German:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g9MC0saCy8
Dutch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puN2iDWfNQI
Swedish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkzYCZ9-Sxc
Norwegian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieK9swkIWOQ
French:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1KeBx_Jfb0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_0aljBy57s&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pAyXa7YLeA&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=14
Italian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9GlgyLVaCA&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=19
Spanish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MJFMV0N7J4&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoHUpZHVMqY
Portuguese (Brazil):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTh5VB9XpL8&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=22
Czech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nDpRSS9c8&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=8
Slovak:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3NLDZ-4ZMo&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=25
Slovenian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9tNbgyNWKo&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=26
Bulgarian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6a9Q0_0krQ&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=6
Russian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2-N7FeVWu0&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=24
Romanian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DxWxQsYZtI&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=23
Greek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioKU2RrLgyQ
Estonian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfOmCn2RjIg&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=10
Latvian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0WV-oJ3NiI&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=21
Finnish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxImDGKvuX4&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=11
Hungarian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TduKgu80c&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=17
Persian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y18wtHcFBcg
Hindi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53j8AIJUoqs&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=16
Telugu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAKnP7_90qs&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=28
Marathi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGvyYGgbX_0
Gujarati:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwihiKOVXhg
Assamese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7d8X7BGiwU
Indonesian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jeyqJPpKV0&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=18
Chinese (traditional).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQrqocFy14
Chinese (simplified)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzbaQQWiyTQ&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFde9jkIPgw
Japanese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHhYOtIGry0&list=PLY8AXL25L72g&index=20
Korean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aKCB0tFUj0
The main Youtube channel with all booster mediation videos is here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY8AXL25L72g
Victory of the Light!


Interesting timing that Lindsey Graham couldn't make it to this mass meditation.
ReplyDeleteI hope his soul is processed properly.
DeleteHe chaired the committee that stopped funding for the Clinton foundation....I suspect he was rewarded
DeleteThe powder puff princess is clearly one of the unholy ... but we didn't get any information about Darth Cheney when he died, I doubt we will get anything on him. If anyone needs to be taken to the GCS it's graham ... And it bothers me that we didn't get any info on Darth Cheney.
DeleteDing-dong! The Witch is dead
DeleteWhich old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding-dong! The Wicked Witch is dead
Wake up, you sleepy head
Rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead
She's gone where the goblins go
Below, below, below
Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out
Ding-dong, the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low
Let them know the Wicked Witch is dead!
Rot in HELL graham!!!!
Anyone that support this pedo war criminal Epstein class israel first chump is just as SICK as he was. I've never celebrated the death of anyone in my life but for this pedo war criminal I made an exception. One of the unholy is gone and that's a very good thing. The powdered puff princess is now enjoying the company of his master .... Satan.
Spirittoo 👏👏👏👏👍👍
DeleteHere are the links of the official notes of Paris workshop in June 2026 (in English and in French) approved by Cobra/ Voici les liens vers les notes officielles de l'atelier de Paris de Juin 2026 (en anglais et en français) approuvés par Cobra :
ReplyDeleteENGLISH :
https://prepareforchange.net/2026/07/10/official-notes-cobras-workshop-golden-timeline-and-activation-of-the-chalice-of-abundance-of-the-paris-vortex-in-paris-june-2026/
FRENCH :
https://fr.prepareforchange.net/2026/07/11/notes-officielles-atelier-ligne-de-temps-doree-et-activation-du-calice-de-labondance-du-vortex-de-paris-par-cobra-a-paris-juin-2026cles-nouveau-paradis-nouvelle-terre-situatio/
LIVESTREAM / MEDITATION FRANCAISE EN DIRECT pour ACTIVATION DU PORTAIL D’ASCENSION 12:21 Partie 2 le 25 Juillet 2026 Chaine YOUTUBE "PREPARE FOR CHANGE FRANÇAIS OFFICIEL"
https://youtube.com/@PrepareForChange-francais
Cindy en español por favor 🙏
DeleteI did both meditations booster and real one
ReplyDeleteAmen
Are you from the future? Can you hook me up with some Powerball #'s for Saturday's drawing?
DeleteLove and Light to All!💗🙏💗🛸
ReplyDeleteA big thank you to all of you who created these guided audios and did the translations also !! Onward to our booster meditations!
ReplyDeleteLet's do this!
Victory of the Light !
Thanks Cobra for the update.
ReplyDeleteThe post in French / L'article en français :
https://victoiredelalumiere.blogspot.com/2026/07/cobra-12-juillet-2026-meditations-de.html
Victory of the Light! Victoire de la Lumière !
Divinely guided to share the song 'Massive Attack' by Nicki Minaj:
ReplyDeleteYouTube Link
July 13th
DeleteArticle published about Trump formally restarting Iran war:
The Hill Article
In the music video 'Massive Attack' by Nicki Minaj (published April 10th) we see her and others in a desert setting, similar to Iran.
German translation of this article / deutsche Übersetzung dieses Artikels:
ReplyDeletehttps://german-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/cobra-booster-meditationen-12-juli-2026.html
伊朗跟俄烏戰爭正在升級當中,我看到LFs在女神網格破滅後,似乎已經失去改變地表局勢的能力或者傾向了,從你們近期的表現讓我感覺過去十年的努力回歸原點
ReplyDelete世界已然走向無法挽回的毀滅,我感覺到你們的官僚主義和事不關己,不斷發表到你們充滿政治宣傳的各種大本營資訊,現實和能量世界卻嚴重脫節一敗塗地
"...will be a Uranus Pluto trine... will be a Jupiter Neptune trine..."
ReplyDeleteThe Last Crop Circle:
https://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2026/milkhill/milkhill2026a.html
C'è troppa gente che sta male quindi invito tutti per l'ennesima volta alle meditazioni indette da Cobra. Poi però le cose devono cambiare veramente altrimenti molti purtroppo faranno una brutta fine, anche peggio di oggi. È ora di darci un taglio! ❤️
ReplyDeleteHourly wages in China are extremely low, and purchasing power is abysmal. Given the current employment situation, people in any other country would have taken to the streets in protest long ago. I feel pained and anxious; whenever I think about these things, I cannot hold back my tears. I have neither the experience nor the state of mind to meditate on "cursed starseeds." Everything on Earth is upside down—those who defy God are the ones living better lives. i justWant my life more happiness
ReplyDeleteI must be there in intention as this would be 1:28 AM for me I will do guided meditation earlier though. Victory of the Light!
ReplyDeleteCool. Thanks for this!
ReplyDeleteOMG This is insane. I can't believe this is happening in Europe. They are trying to murder all the elderly, the disabled, cutting off all their money. And children no longer belong to parents - they belong to government. You are just renting them. They can just take away kids and give them to whoever they please, and they are taking them. I can hardly even hear this.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz6j_BJsImY
And the police or the government own all the cars in England, and they can just remove all cars. They just come and take the car. They can take peoples homes away. This is serious.
Can u at least give a source? Because u never do and u never give context.
DeleteOh who cares?
DeleteWE ARE IN STAGE 3. WHAT HAPPENS IN STAGE 4 WILL SHOCK EVERYONE.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVkUrZsRLmk
"Most people think the Solar Flash is something that is coming.Ashtar Sheran just confirmed we are already at Stage 3.Not Stage 1. Not Stage 2. Stage 3. Further along in the process than most of the awakened community currently believes. And what comes in Stage 4 is closer than anyone is prepared for.In this transmission Ashtar reveals the complete five stage map of the Solar Flash for the first time, what Stage 1 and Stage 2 actually were and why you already lived through them, what Stage 3 is doing to your body, your world, and everything around you right now, what Stage 4 actually is and what it will feel like when it arrives, and what Stage 5 is and why no current human language can fully describe it.You are not waiting for the Solar Flash to begin. You are already inside it. And knowing exactly where you are in the map changes everything about how you experience what is happening around you right now."
Come on, I am waiting for the Solar Flash. This is good. It is very good.
Why are you waiting for something that you say you are already inside?
DeleteBecause I believe when it happens really strongly, it will affect my walking. I am ascending like many people and I want it to finish enough so I can walk. Duh.
DeleteSLOVENSKÝ PREKLAD TOHTO ČLÁNKU / SLOVAK TRANSLATION OF THIS POST
ReplyDeletehttps://slovenskyportalsvetla.blogspot.com/2026/07/posilnujuce-meditacie.html
Su 9 commenti in questo momento, ne leggo tre che sono raccapriccianti e aberranti. Assolutamente in questo blog non prevale più la Luce. Estremo. Eppure Cobra sta permettendo a voi di farlo. Dà la possibilità ad ognuno di esporsi per ciò che è: Luce o tenebra.
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteEnergetic Processes Around Alnilam?
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/f8LDLG2lsUw
Please check out Fire In Flight's newest YouTube visual premier of our "Sirius/Eye In The Sky" cover by Alan Parsons Project.
ReplyDeletePlease be sure to like, share, and subscribe to our channel for more music, visuals, and LIVE PERFORMANCES to come.🫵😎
Love and Light... Troy and Tereas
https://youtu.be/RuVEjhDiOm8?is=FzE9O8z4I0J8sXH2
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI do not meditate, I do not comment. Now, I only observe.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a comment to me.
DeleteIt is just a record.
DeleteDon't be selfish and help us to end this nonsense. 20 minutes of your time is not probably so much...
DeleteI'm not being selfish; I'm being realistic. Don't kid yourself.
DeleteYes you are. Just do it!
DeleteDo it yourself, if you believe in it. I’m just watching.
Deletei feel a big difference in my mind much less interference but lots of attacks in the astral and energy weapons coming from the sky. hopefully those too will stop along with the astral/subconscious cleasing in one week. i am soooo exhausted as i know many are. being attacked all life all the time is no piece of cake.
ReplyDeletei also felt a huge relief in that state of emergency i used to live in. it's like i can finally breath and know it was all attacks. and also all that isn't letting me shine more at this time.
With how things are going, I don't think we'll reach the critical mass. No tangible effects were ever experienced from prior meditations, other than being strung along.
ReplyDeleteI'll partake, and continue to hope for the best but like many others, I am close to call it all a scam.
You only speek from your own limited perspective. We are many that have had really tangible results from the meditations. Dont spread your negative ideas as it is truth in it. Because it is not. The only scam here is your intentions. Shame on you.
DeleteIt does work. I remember participating in the 2023 mediation on the solar eclipse and afterwards a news report on our tv stated she was crying and feeling emotional.
DeleteThis is not a scam. Honestly you know nothing. No tangible results? Liar.
Deleteshow/name one tangible result "psychic"
DeleteThe reason I won't try meditation is simple and straightforward: I know absolutely nothing about it. I don't know why I should do it. That’s not hard to understand, is it? It’s not just meditation; there are many things I avoid for the same reason. I know nothing about skydiving; if I tried it, I’d likely fall to my death. I know nothing about scuba diving; if I tried it, I’d likely drown. Most importantly, I don't know why I would do these things in the first place. So, if I were to let myself be talked into doing something touted as "glorious," I would almost certainly be taken advantage of. You might not necessarily be outright deceived, but in a situation like that, you would definitely be used.
DeleteI sense many results "lux"
DeleteHello
ReplyDeleteIf anyone feels so guided, please consider invoking the 12th ray of light, or Christ consciousness.
I noticed the pre-12:21 cleansing period, which focused on cleansing karmic junk and all learned 3-D behavior programming experienced under the ruler-ship of "darkness", were preparation to receive such light. . It was similar to cleaning a dirty artery before the hearth attack. Fortunately, many chose to change their diet and will keep on living
So, if you feel there is enough room to receive the ray of Christ consciousness, please try it tonight. It will be given.
The first flow may be intense, but repeat the following days until it becomes gentle and not a knock-out. Relax, trust source, and anchor the flow to mother earth, she'll handle it.
Anyway, to me, it is not a "spiritual" experience. I have not seen rays of light emanating from myself and lighting the yard at night, and I am not floating around without touching the ground. The experience is simply reconnecting to our true nature and preparation for 5-D life.--shedding the old shell and reborn into a new world, which I am personally praying involves going straight to a 5-D galactic world. I am done with poverty, lack of, and mobility limitations. I don't have "time" to waste. And besides, I think my twin soul is waiting.
I see 5-D as a Star-Trek civilization where technology levels the playing field and frees us from the "survival-victim" mindset of 3-D life. A place where growth can be experienced without all the drama and hard knock experiences of 3-D life, to some degree.
Like JC said, "father, you are in me, and I am in you".
Source is in us, therefore we are in source.
Love
-
Just a quick update because this is a JOKE. Now David has started to refer to people as "Chosen One." Several times, he says it quite a lot. And all the made up information. I think he has over 800 now. It's like a cult. I feel so sorry for them. Clearly he thinks he is far better than them.
ReplyDeleteDavid who?
DeleteNo one important, despite what he thinks.
DeleteSo u rant here about people to who exactly uf u can't bother to tell us any names or context so we could appreciate what u say? This is not ur blog. Who's David?
DeletePlease check out Fire In Flight's newest YouTube visual premier of our "Sirius/Eye In The Sky" cover by Alan Parsons Project.
ReplyDeletePlease be sure to like, share, and subscribe to our channel for more music, visuals, and LIVE PERFORMANCES to come.🫵😎
Love and Light... Troy and Tereas
https://youtu.be/OLebrRVe7v8
German translation of the Paris notes / deutsche Übersetzung der Notizen zum Workshop in Paris:
ReplyDeletehttps://german-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/notizen-zu-cobras-workshop-goldene.html
En Español, en castellano:
ReplyDeletehttps://es2012portal.blogspot.com/2026/07/domingo-12-de-julio-de-2026.html
https://x.com/eisenhowe8/status/2077215585063334274
ReplyDeleteWe are standing at the threshold of one of the most extraordinary astrological alignments many of us will ever witness.
Although the full configuration won’t lock into place until next week, we are already feeling its presence. Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto have taken their positions, preparing for Jupiter to complete what astrologers describe as a rare Cradle (or Basket) configuration. These alignments involving the outer planets are exceptionally uncommon because they move so slowly. They don’t simply describe personal life events ~ they correspond with collective shifts in consciousness, major societal changes, and evolutionary turning points.
Read full Article here -
https://open.substack.com/pub/lauraeisenhower/p/new-moon-in-cancer-and-the-rare-cradle?r=exsor&utm_campaign=post-expanded-share&utm_medium=post%20viewer
Lightforces groundcrew meditators….the most powerful mass meditation in 26000 years on earth is happening in the next days.including 3 boosters in delivering in a cosmic grade grandslam for the lightforces…..get some get some-hahahahaha…..
ReplyDelete👍👍👍👏👏👏💪💪💪
Deletehttps://x.com/GalacticArrival/status/2077382493611626575
ReplyDeleteBiochemical analyses of the human vessel show a rapid conversion of carbon matrices into crystalline silica networks. This chemical upgrade allows cells to function as multi dimensional light transducers, dramatically increasing the biological processing bandwidth for future stream data.
https://x.com/GalacticArrival/status/2077468251609612622
ReplyDeleteThe solar winds interacting with your magnetosphere are carrying complex geometric data bursts engineered by the Arcturian design councils. These patterns serve as infrastructural templates to stabilize the expanding human auric field during peak shifts, preventing structural collapse.
Wellsir ... did the first booster ... mind kept drifting ... not good at meditating, did the best I could. I figure all I had to lose doing it was proving I not being fooled. Which was something I can live with for now.
ReplyDeleteHope it helped.
That was very nice. I hope we made a difference! Cool.
ReplyDeleteI felt a shift...thank you everybody. Let's get an even bigger turnout for Booster #2! ✨️✨️✨️
ReplyDeleteWhat if you were the Absolute/Creator/God and know everything there is to know, except what it may be like NOT to know everything. What would that possibly be like?
ReplyDeleteWell, welcome to Earth everybody!
P.S. I did the first booster and it felt great, getting up at 3 a.m in the morning in my time zone, to join with all of you. "See you" again on the 18th. : ) : ) : )
Exactly. ❤️ And as an infinite being, what kinds of experiences did you have to create for yourself — such as trauma, the illusion of darkness, the illusion of evil, the illusion of a lack of love and safety, and so on — in order to deceive yourself and completely believe that you are a limited, almost powerless, tiny human being made of flesh and blood in a vast Universe, so that you could experience this realistically, forgetting who you truly are?
DeleteAnd what an exciting experience it is to return to your eternal expansion and rediscover your true Self.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteIt's arrived in Melbourne. Now my package is being held up. Idiots.
ReplyDeleteI felt more energy and connection with this booster meditation than any of the meditations last August. I got a REALLY good feeling about this series! 🤩🎉🎇🎆🙏😎🧡
ReplyDeleteAre People Getting Sick From AI Data Centers?
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_o1JiiyLgo
This is horrible. Data Centers. They are horrible. They are dark, they are demonic. They hurt your health. There was a show on them recently and I didn't watch it. Our pm seems to be on it (I hope so). It's quite demonic!!! They serve several purposes. Yeah, you can watch this but it is 50mins or something. Be worried, be very worried! It's just the dark side trying to kill us in yet another way. You don't want to live near one or you have dirty power coming to you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete(Final Update)
ReplyDeleteJuly 15th
(06:30 AM AZ) - Divinely guided to use Cash App to buy Tesla stocks which took a couple of minutes to complete:
Screen Recording of Email as Proof of Time and Date
(10:29 AM AZ) - Tesla X/Twitter account posts pretty much the same thing:
"Buying a Tesla is easy
Order within 2 mins on our website, then complete the entire process in the Tesla app"
Screenshot Link (Proof of Time and Date)
X/Twitter Post
A song Promo in Telugu: https://youtu.be/ucPmKs1c8L0
ReplyDeleteLIVE Telecast
2nd Booster Meditation
Telugu: https://youtu.be/fDS99DtRWys
Hindi: https://youtu.be/AzzOi2Fc4Ng
3rd Booster Meditation
Telugu: https://youtu.be/Xn-CNsGQpY4
Hindi: https://youtu.be/T-_Kr-VkXlw
Main Meditation:
Telugu: https://youtu.be/vdBFzLSvaxY
Hindi: https://youtu.be/bSTn5hBMpoQ
I wasn't able to join at 1 am for the mass meditations but did mine this morning with the intention of being part of the global . Victory of the Light!
ReplyDeleteHigher-dimensional key?
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2026/odstone/odstonebarn2026a.html
https://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2026/2026.html
Amazing dream. Got to go back in time and visit my old best friend when they were 28. This was 8 years ago and I still had awareness of the present but they didn't.
ReplyDeleteSo we got to hangout and I saw their family which was wonderful. Then at some point we were in the present and everyone was aware of this. We hadn't been best friends for a long time and we didn't want to be anymore. I remember saying goodbye to them.
Then I tried to portal back to reality but it didn't quite work. That process felt strange. It was only after I'd taken a few buttons and coins for some reason and left the house that I finally woke up.
Do not be surprised if the 25:th will hit us like a spiritual tornado. The step one in august last year was a megahit. Now we will be blown away to newer become the old us again. Welcome to the real world. May the force be with you🪐🪐🪐
ReplyDeleteWhat I'm thinking is the loud booms, they are still occurring. I think it is part of the warfare that is going on. Poor America. There are plenty of loud booms, like in this video.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeyzhRb7xk8
Oh, the airport is holding my package and they won't release it. Even though I paid for the delivery fee for them to deliver it to my door. It's just sitting there.
ReplyDeleteThey say "The package is in a secure facility pending clearance or resolution." Yeah, they put it in a warehouse. They also say "Your package is still on the way and we are actively working to get you a new delivery date." It's almost midday. They aren't sending it today, are they? I paid for it, give it to me now! I was supposed to get it 4 days ago. Who knows when I'll get it!!!!
Dear Light Forces, I'm going to ask you for direct help for myself today.
ReplyDeleteIt is within alignment with the golden path for me to be and stay in Australia. But the only legal way I can stay is by living with an abusive man who's meant to be my boyfriend. He doesn't hit me physically, but he tells me the most hateful, harmful, heartbreaking things, and each fight we have he draws me closer to suicide. I've been enduring this for 6 months but it's breaking me and I'm so tired. You keep telling us we need feminine softness to heal the planet, but I've been nothing but loving and caring for him, I haven't even raised my voice at him, all I do is stand there and take it like an obedient victim. And once his done I still tell him I love him. He won't stop, he hasn't for months.
How the hell do you expect feminine gentle love and compassion to win when the men harm, abuse, hate and beat us into submission relentlessly? My compassion hasn't melted anything from him and I've already reached out for help from the Australian DV services, federal and state police and they did nothing! I -we need protection. We need men to step up and uphold feminine qualities first, initiative is their trait, not ours. And right now, I personally need protection. Please help me, I'm so broken and I can't take this anymore.
This sounds awful. It sounds like when I was in early twenties I tried living with my brother. Then I stopped talking to him and planned my move. I quickly found a house (no car at the time) and I moved into an empty home. I never spoke to him again. He wasn't human, now I know it. I wish you luck. It is better to live alone. Get out of this country.
DeleteThat's rough, I'm sorry. The thing to know is Earth is a Dark planet and most people are infested with evil. They're incapable of change. That's a fact that good people have a hard time understanding. I'm 41 so I've been around—nobody evolves in a meaningful way. I've never seen it. Someone dark like your boyfriend, there is 0% chance of it being okay. Dark people WANT to be dark, that's what good people don't understand.
DeleteThat's a pickle.
DeleteI was forced to move out of a country that was really good for me. Theres a clear difference u can feel in different countries. Ive moved around i feel the energies. I know that one country was home for me.
He won't stop if u just take it. But if u stand up for urself im worried he might get physical. And I dont think Australia has self defense protections
He obviously needs therapy. Or something. Could u get him in couples therapy?
What country will u be sent to if they deport u? Is it really bad?
Comparto un mantra recibido por una participante durante la pasada meditación de refuerzo: "YO SOY UNA DE LAS 144.000 ALMAS MEDITANDO AHORA" ✨
ReplyDeleteComo la mayoría de las almas en Argentina 🇦🇷 estaban mirando la semifinal del Mundial de futbol con Inglaterra en el horario de la Meditación, sucedió algo curioso: Al momento de visualizar un pilar de brillante Luz blanca del sol central llega a la tierra, en ese mismo momento se produzco un gol de Argentina y se sintió la activación en los corazones argentinos alrededor del mundo. Por lo tanto el plan de los oscuros para distraer y adormecer les esta saliendo mal, ya que se expande y eleva la vibración de un territorio. Victoria de la luz ✨🇦🇷
highly recommended for anyone who wants to understand better what is hapenning now:
ReplyDeleteBarbault’s Basket: The Rare July 18–22 Cradle Aspect and What It Signals for the World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrlfCpdFbFU
We are now in the period of sudden spiritual awakenings and revolutionary spiritual change! (July 15-18).
ReplyDeleteIt feels like a lot is going on--I can feel all the energy and it's getting pretty intense.
Check out this latest item from Mr Pool's Telegram channel. (The link to it is at the bottom.)
I hope it is true. I hope people are finally coming forward with this information -- I know it takes courage.
I hope they keep coming forward.
Let's do these booster meditations and keep it going.
Victory of the Light!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
A SENIOR SURGEON FROM WALTER REED JUST LEAKED EVERYTHING. SHE WORKED IN THE MEDBED DIVISION FOR 14 YEARS. SHE IS NOW IN DEEP HIDING.
She contacted us 36 hours ago. Verified by five intelligence sources. Worked at Walter Reed 2010-2024.
Her words. Completely unedited:
"Recruited 2010 for 'advanced regenerative medicine.' 31 NDAs. Break it = 50 years prison."
"First day at Sub-Level 5: 21-year-old Army Ranger, both legs amputated above hip, lying in 'The Resurrection Chamber' — crystalline pod with golden-blue light."
"I watched his legs regenerate completely in 3 days."
"His actual biological legs. Bone, muscle, nerve, skin — everything. By day 5, running 10 miles. By day 7, doing push-ups. I watched a man with no legs become an athlete."
"Not prosthetics. His actual biological legs. By day 5, running 10 miles. By day 7, doing push-ups."
"Supervisor said: 'The body has infinite regenerative capacity. Technology is 50 years ahead.'"
"In 14 years, I witnessed:"
▪️ 3,247 amputees - regeneration (2-5 days)
▪️ 1,892 brain injury - complete restoration
▪️ 456 spinal cord - full mobility
▪️ 2,100+ cancer - 100% remission
▪️ 847 terminal - all alive
"Going home was hardest. I'd leave Sub-Level 5 where we were regrowing human limbs in 3 days — and drive past Arlington Cemetery where 7,000 veterans were buried that year."
"I saw children dying of leukemia. I KNEW we had the cure while watching Stage 4 patients cured."
"I couldn't sleep. For 14 years. Every night I saw the faces of the people we could have saved."
WHY SHE LEFT:
"April 2024: General's wife, Stage 4 cancer, cured in 47 minutes."
"Next week: Senator's daughter, Lupus, cured."
"That week: 713,000 Americans died of cancer."
"713,000 dead. Generals' wives cured in an hour."
"I quit the next day. I couldn't carry it anymore. The weight of those deaths crushed me."
WHY SHE'S TALKING NOW:
"Trump's declassification directive means technology is going public. If they're releasing it, my NDA is void. My silence is no longer protecting national security — it's protecting murderers."
"I have 14 years of memories. Dates. Patient numbers. Names. Blueprints. Video recordings in five countries."
"I'm ready to testify. Under oath. Before Congress. Before the International Criminal Court."
"3,247 got limbs back. 2,100+ cured. 713,000 died. That's genocide."
HER FINAL MESSAGE:
"To parents: We had the cure."
"To veterans: Your legs can grow back. I've seen it 3,247 times."
"To families: Leaders chose money over lives."
"To those who kept me silent: I'm not afraid of prison anymore. I'm afraid of what happens if I stay quiet for one more day."
♟ She watched 3,247 soldiers regrow limbs. She watched 2,100+ cured. She watched 713,000 die. Now it's your turn — share this.
The surgeon is talking. The evidence is coming. The dam is breaking.
⟁
https://t.me/MrPool_Q
Poor Texas. There is terrible flooding there.
ReplyDeleteRecord-Shattering Floods Devastate Texas — Abbott Issues Extraordinary Warning !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK3RUm3Dft8
ReplyDeleteHope For Peace.
https://youtu.be/xekJFnLwXEg
HighRise.
Pentagon did another UFO release last week. This one is pretty good. There's so many, I wonder if some go unnoticed.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.war.gov/UFO/#DOW-UAP-PR116-Unresolved-UAP-Report-Atlantic-Ocean-2020
ReplyDeleteI've seen the Light
And I have All I need.
Soul is Rising.
It's a Beautiful Day.
See The Light
https://youtu.be/ydFON9mG7Ac
It has 4 views, 1 like.
Mine. :-)
LB
https://x.com/MrPool_QQ/status/2078194011723186375
ReplyDeleteA NURSE FROM WALTER REED MILITARY HOSPITAL JUST LEAKED HER TESTIMONY. SHE WORKED IN THE MEDBED WING FOR 7 YEARS. SHE IS NOW IN HIDING.
She contacted us through an encrypted channel 48 hours ago. Her identity has been verified by three independent sources. She worked at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center from 2017 to 2024 — in a section that does not appear on any public floor plan.
She calls it "Sub-Level 3."
Her words. Unedited:
"I was recruited in 2017. They told me it was a 'regenerative medicine research wing.' I signed 14 non-disclosure agreements. I was told that if I ever spoke publicly, I would face 30 years in federal prison under the Espionage Act."
"The first day I walked into Sub-Level 3, I saw something that made me cry. A 23-year-old Marine — both legs amputated above the knee from an IED in Afghanistan — was lying in what they called 'The Chamber.' It looked like a glass coffin filled with blue light."
"I watched his legs grow back in 4 days."
"Not prosthetics. Not grafts. His actual biological legs. Bone, muscle, nerve, skin — everything. By day 4, he was standing. By day 7, he was running. I watched a man who had no legs RUN down a hallway."
"I asked my supervisor how this was possible. She said: 'The body already knows how to do this. We just remind it.'"
"In 7 years, I witnessed:"
▪️ 847 amputees — full limb regeneration (average time: 4-6 days)
▪️ 312 traumatic brain injury patients — complete cognitive restoration
▪️ 94 soldiers with total spinal cord severance — walking within 14 days
▪️ 1,200+ cancer cases — 100% remission rate. Not one failure. NOT ONE.
"The hardest part was going home. I would leave Sub-Level 3 where we were regrowing human limbs in 4 days — and drive past a VA hospital where veterans were being told their wheelchair was permanent."
"I would see children on the news dying of leukemia. And I KNEW. I knew we had the cure 40 feet underground. I knew their parents were being told 'there's nothing more we can do' while I watched Stage 4 patients walk out cancer-free every single week."
"I couldn't sleep. For 7 years, I couldn't sleep."
WHY SHE LEFT:
"In March 2024, they brought in a 4-star general's wife. Stage 4 ovarian cancer. She was in The Chamber for 35 minutes. Complete remission. She went home the same day."
"The next week, they brought in a Senator's daughter. Lupus. Gone in one session."
"That same month, I watched the news report that 600,000 Americans died of cancer in 2023."
"600,000 people died. And I was watching generals' wives get cured in 35 minutes."
"I quit the next day. I couldn't carry it anymore."
WHY SHE'S TALKING NOW:
"The executive order changed everything. If they're declassifying it, then my NDA is void. If the technology is going public, then my silence is no longer protecting national security — it's protecting murderers."
"I have 7 years of memories. I have dates. I have patient numbers. I have names of doctors, supervisors, and commanding officers. I have the layout of Sub-Level 3 drawn from memory."
"I am ready to testify. Under oath. Before Congress. Before the world."
"847 soldiers got their legs back. 600,000 civilians died. That's not national security. That's genocide."
HER FINAL MESSAGE:
"To every parent who lost a child to cancer: I'm sorry. We had the cure. I watched it work every single day. I'm sorry I didn't speak sooner."
"To every veteran in a wheelchair: Your legs can grow back. I've seen it 847 times. They told you it was impossible. They lied."
"To the people who kept me silent: I'm not afraid of prison anymore. I'm afraid of what happens if I stay quiet for one more day."
She watched 847 soldiers regrow their limbs. She watched 600,000 civilians die. She chose to speak. Now it's your turn to choose — share this or stay silent.
The nurse is talking. The evidence is coming. The dam is breaking.
Once the existance of the Medbed technology becomes public domain and people start experiencing healing first hand, the Awakening of Humanity will be Exponansial. I can already see it MANIFESTING at the speed of thought 🙂
DeleteThe sooner that can occur the better! The suppression of advanced technology to relieve the physical suffering of the surface population is long overdue. 🙏
DeleteLack of access to such physical healing is one of the most tragic ways the mind matrix quarantine system suppresses consciousness, denies freedom, and imposes evil. 🫤
Physical healing will allow the psychological, emotional, energetic, and spiritual evolution of the surface population to proceed with freedom from purposeless suffering and suppression. It is very important to both freedom and free will on the surface. 🛸
By the way, the dark forces were never free either. That is the insanity of this duality matrix and how absurd it has all become on repeat. There is a better way. 💜
They could never be free until none of us were free and under their total control and suppression or loyal to them having chosen the same darkness and distorted frequencies that severed their connection to the soul and love frequencies which sustain creation. 🌅
They live in fear and seperation, and wants us to live in fear and seperation. They despise others as they despise themselves.
They fill up on material wealth and the power of imposing their will and evil upon others, as they dont understand that the lack they feel inside is the lack of love and unity. A lack we all feel from time to time, until we understand that everything is always here and now. That we are love and we are always home because we carry that light inside us, even when we feel the weight of living here under the current surface conditions. 🪽
The Uranus Pluto trine...and ....a revolutionary spiritual change just happened? If this is true about Japan, it's huge!
ReplyDelete- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BREAKING: JAPAN JUST BECAME THE FIRST COUNTRY TO OFFICIALLY APPROVE MEDBED TECHNOLOGY FOR PUBLIC HOSPITALS. THE MEDIA BLACKOUT IS TOTAL.
July 17, 2026. Tokyo, Japan.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare just issued Directive MHLW-2026-7714: "Authorization of Electromagnetic Frequency Regeneration Devices for Clinical Deployment in National Healthcare Facilities."
This is FULL APPROVAL.
Starting September 1, 2026, electromagnetic frequency regeneration chambers will be installed in 340 national hospitals across Japan.
WHY JAPAN FIRST:
Japan has the oldest population on Earth. 29.1% of their citizens are over 65. Their healthcare system is collapsing under the weight of chronic disease management.
In 2024, Japan spent $542 billion on healthcare — 80% of it on managing diseases that frequency technology can eliminate in a single session.
Their government did the math:
▪️ Cost of managing one cancer patient for life: $380,000
▪️ Cost of one MedBed session: $47 (electricity + maintenance)
▪️ Savings per patient: $379,953
▪️ Savings across population: $430 BILLION per year
Japan chose economics over pharmaceutical loyalty. They chose survival over suppression. THE TECHNOLOGY APPROVED:
Directive MHLW-2026-7714 specifically authorizes three types of devices:
▪️ Type I — PEMF Regeneration Chamber: Full-body pulsed electromagnetic field therapy at 7.83-14.1 Hz for cellular regeneration. Approved for: cancer, organ failure, autoimmune disorders.
▪️ Type II — Torsion Field DNA Repair Unit: Targeted DNA correction using scalar wave technology at 528 Hz. Approved for: genetic disorders, aging reversal, neurological damage.
▪️ Type III — Biophotonic Coherence Restorer: Full-spectrum light frequency therapy for immune system restoration. Approved for: chronic infections, post-surgical recovery, radiation damage.
All three are what we have been calling MedBeds.
Japan just gave them official medical classification numbers.
THE PHARMACEUTICAL RESPONSE:
Within 3 hours of the announcement:
▪️ Pfizer Japan issued a formal protest to the Ministry of Health
▪️ Takeda Pharmaceutical stock dropped 11% on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
▪️ Astellas Pharma emergency board meeting — CEO resignation rumored
▪️ The Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association called it "reckless endangerment of public health"
They called CURING PEOPLE "endangerment of public health."
Read that again. Let it sink in. Their definition of "public health" is: people staying sick and paying forever.
THE MEDIA BLACKOUT: Search "Japan MedBed approval" on Google right now. You will find NOTHING.
Not CNN. Not BBC. Not Reuters. Not AP. Nothing. A G7 nation just approved the most revolutionary medical technology in human history — and every single Western media outlet is pretending it didn't happen.
This is not negligence. This is coordinated suppression.
The pharmaceutical industry spends $6.58 billion per year on media advertising in the United States alone. That money doesn't just buy ad space. It buys silence.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: Japan is the crack in the dam.
Once one G7 nation approves it, the others cannot maintain the lie. The pressure becomes impossible. The science is now officially validated by one of the world's most advanced healthcare systems.
The timeline just accelerated:
▪️ Japan: Approved July 2026
▪️ South Korea: Expected approval August 2026
▪️ India: Already in advanced trials — approval expected Q4 2026
▪️ United States: Executive Order signed — civilian deployment within 120 days
▪️ EU: Under pressure — cannot ignore Japan's data
The dominoes are falling. One by one. Nation by nation.
They held the line for 61 years. Japan just broke it.
Japan lit the match.
Share this.
https://t.me/+5rz12xSSFOkwOTc0
I hope so!
DeleteCobra said we dont get members until the event right?
DeleteVery cool, but
DeleteIs This “Japan MedBed Approval” Story Real? A AI Fact Check
After a thorough review, I can say with certainty: this story is completely fabricated. It contains zero verifiable facts. Every major claim collapses under basic scrutiny.
---
🔍 Breaking Down the Claims
1. The “MHLW‑2026‑7714” Directive
This looks like an official document number, but it does not exist in any Japanese government registry. The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has no record of approving any “electromagnetic frequency regeneration” devices for clinical use in public hospitals.
2. The 11% Drop in Takeda’s Stock
Completely false. On July 17, 2026, Takeda’s shares actually rose by +2.51% (to $17.15). There was no drop, let alone an 11% plunge, on that day or any day nearby.
3. Reactions from Big Pharma
Neither Pfizer Japan nor Astellas Pharma issued any protest or emergency statement—because there was nothing to react to. Takeda’s own news feeds and financial disclosures for July 2026 mention no such approval.
4. The “Media Blackout”
The reason CNN, BBC, Reuters, and AP didn’t cover it is simple: it never happened. No credible outlet would ignore a revolution in medicine of this magnitude.
5. The “MedBed” Technology
This is a well‑known conspiracy myth—the idea of “curing cancer in one session” with “secret frequency beds” has been circulating for years. Japan has not approved any such devices, and there is no scientific evidence supporting their existence.
---
💎 Bottom Line
This article is a classic piece of disinformation. It uses pseudo‑official details, imaginary financial data, and a “big pharma / media conspiracy” narrative to sound credible. In reality, every factual claim is either distorted or invented.
Don’t be fooled.
Will the Medbeds in Japan be open for Europeans ?
DeleteI beleave. When the first forrunners of us are getting more of and getting visable shining in the wind in bigger numbers. It will become a beauty trend. When so called ordinary people se that they can become stunnlingly beautiful in Samadhi stage 4. The big masses love beauty more than anithing else. So they will come. It is a blessing and honor to be part of this exiting time in life. May the force be with you to al of us.
DeleteAnd on Christmas, Santa Claus crawls through the chimney and brings us Presents!
DeleteI just did the booster meditation, and it felt a little stronger. WOOHOO! Good job everyone!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent!🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏💪💪💪🎉🎉🎉
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteLink to the Norwegian translation for this article and future ones:
ReplyDeletehttps://norwegian-cobra-posts.welovemassmeditation.com/2026/07/cobra-booster-meditasjoner.html
IMaybe unrelated - but where about in the Paliadies do your contacts come from.? Also, which dimension do they occupy? As I'm sure that you are aware - not ALL off planet beings are benevolent, so clarity is an obvious pre requisite
ReplyDeleteHow much advertising about medical beds? That's all that remains. Again, the elected officials were given help, but the common man is not to suffer any longer.
ReplyDeleteYouTube view counts aren't very high, but maybe people are finding out about meditation through Facebook or other platforms?
ReplyDeleteYou will now be invaded by segsy space ladies!
ReplyDelete😡😡😡😄😄😄😃😃😃👍👍👍🎉🎉🎉
Resistance is futile!
Jesus of 9 says so amen.
😃👍🎉
Thierry oger so good.
Thanks Mr. C!
Amen
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6VLvRwL9pE
13: The Principle of Divine Will / Free Will
ReplyDeleteThe two crop circles are aligned one above the other along the tractor track. – There is a connection between divine will and the work of lightworkers.
A connection is apparently being made to the solar eclipse on August 12.
https://youtu.be/juHmZB625i8
https://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2026/roundway2/roundwayhill2026b.html
Regarding Secrets of Manifestation
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/yC2gdP0sCdA
Izabela does a reading about Trump and if he reaches the full term.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BwNJCIfP6I
At first she uses her crystal ball, but it won't say. It doesn't give her an answer. Then she uses her cards. Many people are trying to destroy him but she doesn't see it happen. They don't succeed with that - which is good! Oh, she has a big loud helicopter circling around the house. I reckon I know what that is but she doesn't, which is good. They can't stop her that way. The cards and crystal ball aren't saying much today.
"It seems like President Trump has really not begun yet to do what he really wants to do. There are a lot of changes coming regarding finances, regarding a lot of areas in life and regarding peace too. And he really wants to put those changes into action. And there will be a very stormy period during his presidency. But he will keep it in a shell. It will not affect him. They will try with all forces ... the other side that are against him. ... I don't see them succeeding. I see that he will just move on. And it is like this will not affect him so much. And he will rise from whatever attempt that they're trying to throw at him. But also that the change that he will come with, will cause a global storm in many areas. But at the end it's for a better economy, a better future. I need to take another card here. And we have the Ace of Cups. There will be a lot of changes ... but good changes. And I don't think that those three cards above are meant for him. They are more meant, especially the skull, for those that want chaos, that want revolutions, that want suffering for the citizens. They will be put in a shell. They will not be able to cause big damage. It also seem like he will take different directions. People expect him to go to the left but he will go to the right. When they think he will go up, then he will go down ... so he will make a lot of turns. As I said ... he's a little bit like a fox. But that is to chase out bad actors. And ultimately he will bring better times ...for a period ... because he wants peace and he will try to find a way towards peace. But I don't see him being very hurt or that he must stop being president before his time is out ... the four-year term. But he will surprise a lot of people ... in a positive way. Those that believe in him,.they will get a lot of surprises and it will come with thunder or a storm."
"Suddenly those surprises are there and there are good surprises. And for those that do not want peace, that love wars and suffering, they will suffer a lot.We have both the sun and the moon. So he will be there during night and day, good and bad. I see him full term. I also see that he will hurt his leg. Let's see which one he will be limping on ... the left one. So some problem with left leg. It could be an injury or something. But it's not life-threatening and it will be there during a couple of weeks. And then it will go away ... something will happen with his leg." And she finishes here.
Curious Cobra - where in the Paliadies do your contacts hale from. Also what dimension do they inhabit? Thanks in advance
ReplyDeleteThis is a new catastrophe in China, where huge rocks came down on 10 multistory buildings. Not part of the typhoons.
ReplyDeleteMASSIVE Mountain COLLAPSES Into Town in China -Terrifying Moment Caught on Camera!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdWOV_HK4lY
Ashtar's Urgent Transmission On The 30 days of Timeline Correction - Prepare Yourself Now!
ReplyDeleteThis one seems important to me. It's really weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdr-mSuPNuQ
"Something is happening to time itself right now, and almost no one has noticed it yet. In this urgent transmission, Ashtar reveals what he calls the memory fog, a strange blurring already moving through humanity as multiple timelines begin merging and correcting themselves. We explore why so many are experiencing sudden flashbacks of old emotions and memories with no clear cause, why certain details of recent events feel subtly different than you remember them, and what Ashtar says is coming next as this fog gives way to something far larger.
If you have felt a strange doubling in your memory lately, if old feelings have surfaced without warning, or your dreams have grown unusually vivid, this transmission is for you. There is no warning that can fully prepare you. There is no going back to the timeline you knew. But you were never meant to face this unprepared."
Shift of Ages and the solar eclipse on 12th Aug 2026
ReplyDeleteGaia has had enough. She will take the initiative and will no longer wait for anyone or anything. The natural cleansing she initiates, such as massive earthquakes, floods, and huge storms, will be half a step faster than the Galactic Federation expects.
ReplyDelete....e intanto c'è gente che continua a soffrire e le cause spesso non sono proprie. Sono cause tipo: muore il tuo migliore amico, tua madre sta male in ospedale ogni giorno, ti dicono che hai una malattia rara, ti trattano male sul lavoro, non hai abbastanza soldi. Allora ci sono le meditazioni per tutti i gusti, per l' abbondanza, per la manifestazione dell'era dell'acquario, l'età dell'oro, per ottenere l'aiuto delle LF , per chiarire lo spazio, contro le guerre , etc etc. Però esiste sempre un motivo di blocco. Ma si sa, sono 26.000 anni di merda che patiamo e soffriamo e quindi la liberazione non può essere semplice, ci vuole tempo. Sempre tempo. Intanto ci dicono che la Luce ha già vinto. Però i miei problemi continuano imperterriti. Eppure non sono da imputare a me ma per cause intorno a me che piano piano mi divorano , mentre lotto per un pezzo di pane e un caldo infernale da un mese. Ma che sistema è?
ReplyDeleteSono esausto , mentre voi meditate perché non sta morendo nessuno intorno a voi non è vero? È più facile così non è vero? Facile parlare quando si sta bene non è vero? O almeno quando i problemi sono ancora sopportabili giusto? Ma dove cazzo è l'empatia? Chi mi capisce? Chi risponderà al mio messaggio? Non voglio comprensione per forza, ma quando tutti ti pisciano addosso quando scrivi queste cose significa che la loro anima è molto distante da loro, non hanno né pietà né empatia, non c'è bontà, non c'è nulla , solo la cacca. Altro che compassione! La compassione è una brutta parola per molti di voi. Non sto dicendo che la meditazione non serve, sto dicendo che non c'è più tempo per alcuni di noi. LF e Compagnia del cielo smettete di procrastinare e intervenite Santo Cielo! ❌
ReplyDeleteIntervento ad ogni costo!
ReplyDeletethe coordinate of latitude and longitude are 116.45 and 39.77
ReplyDeletepeople please meditate for this location.please Anchor the holy light here i can't bear the black sources there.
Victory of the Light!💫💫💫
ReplyDeletehttps://x.com/JMCBroadcasting/status/2078907536237834531
ReplyDeleteThe Biosphere Is Being Restored. The Quarantine Is Lifting.
The food chain was weaponized. Seeds were patented. Nature became property. That ends now.
Guardian Daniel R. reveals the biological liberation underway: the recalibration of food and biosphere protection. The Monsanto-Bayer cartel is being dismantled. Every patent on life, nature, and seeds is losing its validity. Ancestral heirloom seeds secured from the Svalbard vault are being reactivated and distributed to decentralized farming cooperatives. The chemical monoculture that poisoned generations is being replaced by regenerative, chemical-free permaculture.
But the transformation goes far beyond Earth.
The planetary quarantine is lifting. The official UFO declassification packages are textbook preconditioning. The US Space Force and Starlink command the frequency spectrum, ensuring the dying deep state can no longer launch deception scenarios. Suppressed patents covering anti-gravity, quantum telecommunications, and interstellar propulsion are reverting to humanity. The secret space program is being released. We are not alone. We have never been alone.
And the geopolitical trap is closing. President Trump's historic peace breakthrough with Iran has isolated the warmongers in Tel Aviv. Every shot fired from Israel now is an open act of sabotage against world peace. The war-weary American public sees the truth. The final trap is set.
Meanwhile, the continuity of government protocols keep the civilian matrix running on residual runtime—FBI, courts, tax authorities—all operating as involuntary custodial trustees under covert military oversight. They are performing their final sequences of their own imminent restructuring.
The switches are locked in. The Earth is healing. The cosmos is opening. Victory is irreversible.
NOTICE: Many frauds weigh in as me (JMC). I NEVER promote or sell any QFS, Crypto, wallets etc. These people are reported as fraud and are banned, but new ones crop up every week.
FOR MORE AMAZING JMC PROGRAMMING LIKE THIS, VIEW OUR FULL SCHEDULE HERE: https://jmcbroadcasting.com
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY! - https://johnmichaelchambers.com/patriot-q-a/
Free Subscription
https://johnmichaelchambers.com/subscribe/
Visit http://triadretire.com for guaranteed income you cannot outlive!
Your PETS deserve the golden age too! Get them the care they need! https://jmc.petclub247.com
ALL NEW RUMBLE CHANNEL! SUBSCRIBE SO YOU DON’T MISS ANYTHING!
https://rumble.com/c/JMCBroadcasting
Follow JMC Here
https://johnmichaelchambers.com/follow/
NOTICE: Many frauds weigh in as me (JMC). I NEVER promote or sell any QFS, Crypto, wallets etc. These people are reported as fraud and are banned but new ones crop up every week.
Check out Fire In Flight's latest video cover of "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd. This particular song means a great deal to Tereas and I because it was our first duet we ever sang together and wanted to put our interpretation and meaning into this song as to how we both felt the moment our eyes and souls first connected. This is OUR love story in song. Please don't forget to subscribe to our "Fire In Flight" YouTube channel for more upcoming videos and cover songs, and please continue to share our content with as many as you can as well.
ReplyDeleteLove and Light... Troy and Tereas (Fire In Flight)
https://youtu.be/S_wCnXWi4uo
Anche gli animali sono arrabbiati. Non scherzo. Insetti impazziti, gatti che litigano fra loro ogni notte. Cani che abbaiano per ore. Siamo sicuri che queste energie siano così positive o stanno facendo impazzire gli esseri viventi? Non parlo di me ma di ciò che vedo intorno a me. ❌
ReplyDelete1 Million Views on YouTube—English Version!
ReplyDeleteWow!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFXxK6rEns0Q&si=1Zwxa37k1ZAPza1f
"Today we come with a different kind of message. Today we come with a briefing because the season of tilling has ended and the season of surfacing has begun. In our councils we have given this period a formal name and we offer that name to you now so that you can orient everything you are about to witness around it. You have entered the bilateral disclosure window. Disclosure, as you use the word, means the surfacing of truths long held beneath the floor of your civilization. The reality of our presence, the recovered craft, the hidden sciences, the true account of your origins, and the identity of those who kept all of it from you. Bilateral means two-sided. When we place these words together, we are telling you something precise. Truth is now rising to the surface of your world through two currents at once. And those two currents are in open competition with each other. For the whole of your modern era, there was a single arrangement, a blackout maintained by total coordination between the human control factions and the off-world sponsors who stood behind them. That coordination has been broken. What remains is a contest over how truth surfaces. And we want you to sit with the size of that shift for a moment. Because the question of whether truth would surface [music] has already been settled. It has been settled in your favor. The upper hand now belongs to the alliance of positive human teams working across your governments, your militaries, your sciences, and your quiet institutions. And their advantage rests on three recoveries that took decades of coordinated effort to complete. The first recovery was instrumentation. The second was legal ground. The third was personnel. Each one closed a door that the opposition had walked through freely for generations. And together they changed the physics of the entire contest. For most of a century, the control factions held technologies far beyond what they permitted your public sciences to acknowledge. Frequency arrays capable of pressing moods across whole regions. Broadcast layer systems that threaded low tones of anxiety beneath your entertainment and your news. and forward modeling devices that allowed their strategists to preview the probable outcomes of event before committing to them. These were the tools that made their manipulation feel effortless and their timing feels supernatural. We can now confirm to you that the majority of this equipment has been seized, decommissioned, or placed under Alliance custody. The arrays that once pressed on your collective mood have been stepping offline in sequence over recent years. And many of you felt this directly without knowing its cause. A strange new ease in your mornings. A lifting of background dread that had been with you so long you had mistaken it for your own personality. That lifting was real. It was measured. It was the sound of a machine being unplugged." And there is a whole lot more. I recommend reading it.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvginoeOdU4
INCOMING‼️"Prepare For 6-12 Months Of Chaos..." | The Galactic Federation Energy Update
The content of these promotional videos #6 is fantastic! It’s simple, easy to understand, resonates with everyone ,general public and serves as a guide to meditation
ReplyDeletefor the general public! 😊
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFXxK6rEns0Q&si=lyNynDQ3ew31l2c3
New video for those interested:
ReplyDeleteSisterhood of the Rose Message
Worked with two wonderful lightworkers here to put this together. It's a general inspirational message and promotion for the upcoming July 25th meditation. It is a tribute to Cobra, lightworkers (Sherman is included!) and an acknowledgement of how hard people have worked to get us here.
👽❤️🌌🎆
Kalergi Plan and Zionism behind new Odyssey Film .
ReplyDelete